No Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers

While moving across one of the dance floors Mike first saw the woman in the bride costume. Aside from the mask over her eyes she wore a white veil over her face. Instead of a dress her outfit was more like bridal lingerie. The white bustier pushed up her ample tits creating a deep cleavage that looked very sexy as she danced. The tops of her tits spilled out over the cups and the way they jiggled and shook as she danced made Mike's cock stir immediately.

Her other clothes consisted of white panties and white stockings that stopped about halfway up her thighs. Her white high-heeled shoes seemed to perfectly accent her curvy form and made her look sexy as hell as she danced. The other things that really set off her outfit were her little accent features such as the pearl necklace and earrings. She also wore lacy, white gloves that extended all the way up to her elbows and a garter belt on her right thigh.

Mike immediately felt the draw of his lust toward this woman in the bride costume. They made eye contact and immediately traded smiles before dancing toward each other. They exchanged hellos, another aspect of party conduct they had been warned about upon entering was that many guests prefer to not divulge their names, and this introduction was no exception. Mike didn't think anyone he had met yet had offered a name and he exchanged another nameless greeting with this beauty in the revealing white lingerie. It was virtually impossible to talk over the combination of the loud music and the noise from the rest of the crowd. It was so loud that they really hadn't talked much, but it was clear from her body language that she was just as interested in him as he was in her.

As Mike danced with the bride Jim began talking to the bride's friend, dressed as a cheerleader. It looked like Jim and the cheerleader were hitting it off and interested in each other so Mike happily continued his flirting with the bride knowing his buddy was set.

It didn't take very long for the four of them to begin dancing together very provocatively. As they danced the bride often rubbed her ass against Mike's crotch and she let her hands run freely over his chest and back. Mike's hands easily explored her and he fondled her ass whenever he could. After a few songs she moved very close to him and he could feel her big tits rubbing back and forth against his chest. He held her close and continued caressing her ass with one hand as he boldly reached up and massaged her tit with his other hand.

She smiled and giggled excitedly before bringing her hand directly to his crotch and massaging his cock through his pants. Mike was now wildly excited and began hoping that he would soon be one of the people fucking in the room as the rest of the guests looked on.

As they danced and groped each other Mike looked up at one point and caught sight of his other friends with the three older women. They had moved into the same room as Jim and Mike and although they were on the far side of the dance floor he could occasionally see them through the crowd.

Just as he was doing with the bride, he noticed that Dan, Evan, and Cole were getting very physical with the three women. Dan and the schoolgirl were the most obvious and were practically dry humping on the floor as they exchanged a series of long tongue kisses. Cole had paired up with the pixie and they were dancing closely together with their hands massaging each other's asses. Evan and the leopard were dancing a little farther apart with, at first glance, their hands on each other's shoulders. However, Mike quickly noticed that Evan's hands were actually massaging her bare, painted tits rather than resting on her shoulders.

For a moment he felt a pang of jealousy at his friends for finding such hot, willing older women but then he looked back at the sexy, horny bride dancing with him and realized he had nothing to be jealous about. She was seemingly a bit older than himself and probably around 30. He stared at her excitedly, especially watching her tits as she gyrated wantonly.

They happened to be dancing near the edge of the floor and Mike immediately noticed when one of the nearby couches opened up. He took her arm and led the bride toward the now empty couch. At first he was afraid she might resist but when she saw the couch she smiled excitedly and began walking even faster.

Once at the couch she pushed Mike down and immediately crawled over his lap. For a few moments she gyrated and danced over him as she straddled his lap. Mike groaned and let his hands roam all over her body as she gave him a lap dance.

When she leaned down toward him the lap dance quickly changed into frenzied foreplay as their tongues wrestled and their hands roamed all over each other. She reached between them and began to excitedly fondle his cock with a new urgency she didn't have on the dance floor. Mike responded by kissing and licking the exposed parts of her tits wildly.

Between her new position and all their dancing, her tits were practically spilling out of her bustier. He could already see the top of one of her nipples. She moaned and pulled him even closer as he continued teasing her. He reached up and was able to push one of the cups down enough so he could get his lips wrapped around her firm nipple. He sucked and teased it wildly as she began rocking her hips in a simulated fucking motion.

She only let him continue for a few moments before she pulled away just long enough to wrestle his hard cock out of his pants. She didn't even bother to remove her panties and only pushed the crotch aside as she moved back to him and dropped down taking him deeply inside her pussy. She began fucking him frantically as he resumed sucking and teasing her tit and nipple.

Mike was so engrossed in this wild fuck that he had briefly lost track of where he was or who was around him. He let out a lusty groan as the bride's pussy teasingly squeezed and stroked his excited cock and turned his head to the side glancing next to them on the couch.

He had completely forgotten about Jim and cheerleader but there they were fucking right next to him on the couch. The cheerleader was sitting on the edge of the couch with her legs spread widely apart as Jim knelt on the floor and pounded his cock into her.

After his brief glance Mike was quickly pulled back to his own fuck by the brides excited tits. He eagerly licked and sucked at them as she continued fucking him. By now most of the people near the couch had noticed them and were wildly cheering them on. Having such a huge audience for this fuck and knowing that none of these people knew who he was and that he didn't know who they were really excited Mike.

He was initially surprised when people near the couch began reaching out and fondling the bride's back or his legs as they fucked, but soon these touches also stoked his desire. The bride had controlled their fuck perfectly to keep him in control of himself and Mike watched as she cried out and starting orgasming over him. As she came she leaned back, placing her hands on his knees and creating some space between their bodies. A few of the spectators reached over her shoulder and caressed her tits as her orgasm passed through her.

When she finished cumming she resumed their fuck but with a new tempo and style that almost immediately had Mike fighting to keep control. She hugged him tightly and put her mouth to his ear as she gasped, "Cum for me! Fill me!" A few moments later Mike's body tensed and he followed her command filling her pussy with a load of his hot cum. Mike's orgasm was intensified and prolonged by the wild sensation of strange, unknown hands fondling his balls as he pumped his cum into this wild bride. He had no idea who was caressing him and that unknown was wildly exciting.

Mike wanted to linger together and continue to explore her body but as soon as he was done cumming the bride got up, repositioned her clothes, and looked over next to them. The cheerleader and Jim had clearly finished first and seemed to be waiting for Mike and the bride to finish. Without saying a single word to Mike the bride took Jim's hand and led him out toward the dance floor.

Mike shoved his wet cock back into his pants and as he stood the cheerleader asked if he wanted to dance. Mike readily agreed and returned to the dance floor with his new partner. At first their dancing was fairly tame as they moved over near the bride and Jim. Mike glanced around the room trying to see if he could see Dan, Evan, and Cole but he couldn't find any sight of them. He wondered what they might be up to even as the cheers from the crowd on the far side of the room indicated that another couple had started fucking.

With the palpable lust in the room and the sea of horny, half-dressed bodies all around him it didn't take long for Mike to get excited again. He and the cheerleader began rubbing their bodies together and fondling each other as they danced. She seemed to be rather plain looking under her mask and probably wasn't nearly as attractive as the bride had been. However, that was another added advantage of the masks as it was hard to differentiate between who might be good looking and who might not be.

Her body was far less voluptuous than the bride's had been. Her tits were quite small and in general she was very skinny. This wasn't usually the body style that Mike liked but he was in no mood to argue about these details as she groped at his crotch while they traded a long, deep kiss.

After several more songs with this kind of dancing the cheerleader took his hand and led him to the edge of the room. The found themselves in a dark corner and she pulled him close to her and met him with a rough, excited kiss. Upon parting the kiss she turned around and pushed her ass back into his crotch letting him know what she wanted. He eagerly complied and pushed her short skirt up as he pulled off her thong. After wrestling out his own hard cock he easily slipped it inside her wet pussy.

He could still feel the additional wetness from her earlier fuck with Jim as he began fucking her firmly. She kept both hands on the wall as he held her hips and fucked her. Passing guests yelled encouragement or groped Mike's ass. A few of the guests moved beside the cheerleader and fondled her tits. One or two even traded excited kisses with her. The cheerleader eagerly responded to his fucking and began to push herself back against him in a tempo matching his thrusts.

This scene was now clearly beyond anything Mike imagined possible for the night. Sure, he had heard stories about things just like this happening at this party, but he never believed it to be true. Yet here he stood wildly fucking this complete stranger while dozens of other complete strangers watched and a few groped at his ass or at his lover's body.

When Mike finally knew he had to cum he pulled her hips tightly against his and kept his cock deeply inside her pussy as he deposited a load of cum into her already soaking wet pussy. When he finished cumming she turned around and gave him a deep kiss. After parting the kiss she merely said, "Thanks," and then disappeared into the crowd on the dance floor. He watched her walk away aware that he was still holding her panties in his hand and not knowing if she came or not during their fuck.

Mike put his cock put back into his pants and looked around for anyone he might know. There was still no sign of the other three and he couldn't find Jim or the bride anywhere. He figured they were also off in some corner fucking each other madly so he figured he was on his own. He decided to wander around and see what else was going on in some of the other rooms.

His first stop was at a bar to get a new drink and he took a few long sips as he looked at the scene around him. The crowd was noticeably thinner now and he watched as a couple of groups went up the stairs toward the hotel rooms. He figured that lots of people had either already gone up to their rooms or found the person they wanted to be with and had gone home to fuck them silly.

Of those that were left it seemed like everyone was engaged in some sort of sexual contact. He wandered around watching the wild, orgiastic scenes playing out all around him. The tamest things he saw were people on the dance floor openly kissing and groping each other while they rubbed their bodies together in what often looked like simulated fucking.

All through the rooms there were couples or groups engaged in more heated kissing and fondling. All around he could see men caressing women's tits or women groping at men's crotches. Sometimes he even found two women kissing and fondling each others tits and these pairings never failed to attract a huge crowd of excited men. He even saw a few pairs of men kissing and groping each other wantonly.

He couldn't believe the environment where he now found himself. This was beyond anything he ever even imagined possible and was literally like something straight out of the script of some porno film. Every room he went into offered some new sexual situation to watch. He was so engrossed in seeing what others were doing that he wasn't too bothered that we was currently still alone.

Some particularly loud and boisterous cheers erupted from one of the side rooms and so Mike decided to go investigate. Once there he found the now familiar scene of a big group of people standing around a spot watching what was going on. The first thing he noticed different about this group was that there were more women than men. The women all seemed to be wildly excited and they were making most of the noise.

Mike worked his way to the edge of the crowd and as soon as he caught sight of what everyone was looking at his mouth fell open. As he suspected it was a couple fucking, but this couple was different in that it was two guys. Mike had never seen two guys fucking before and stood watching as the crowd around him yelled and hollered. One guy was on his back with his legs pushed apart and up in the air while the other guy knelt with his cock shoved up his ass. Mike could see his hard cock driving in and out of the tight asshole and watched as the first guy's semi-hard cock swayed and bounced around from the force of their fuck. As the fuck became more intense the guy on his back reached down and took hold of his cock and balls so they wouldn't flop around.

As the guy doing the fucking tensed up and looked like he was cumming in the other guy's ass the crowd cheered wildly and Mike jumped as he felt a hand on his own cock through his pants. He looked in the direction of the arm fondling him and was shocked to see that it was another guy. As Mike looked over the guy he smiled invitingly and seemed to be motioning toward another corner of the room. "Holy shit!" Mike thought, "This guy wants to fuck me!"

Mike was more than a little freaked out by the idea of fucking another guy and turned to leave just as the guys on the bed were changing positions. When the guy who had just been fucked worked his cock up the other guy's ass the crowd cheered and Mike slipped away quietly. He had walked away from the guy's proposition but he also knew that his cock had jumped excitedly in his pants before he had time to form a response in his mind.

Before the party the idea of doing another guy would have been absurd to Mike, but somehow the wild environment and the complete willingness of these other guys to openly fuck had intrigued him. The knowledge that anything he did would be forever anonymous under his mask also floated through his head. He left the room and went looking for other carnal acts to witness or perhaps join. As he walked he thought about how the two guys looked and wondered what he would say if another guy propositioned him.

A short while later he found a similar scene except this time it was nearly all men surrounding the bed. On the bed two women had stripped each other naked and were locked in a wild 69 position. Men often reached out to fondle their asses or reach between them and explore their tits but neither woman seemed to even notice as they frantically licked and sucked each other.

This was something that Mike regularly thought about and seeing it happen live in front of him was almost more than he could bear. His cock strained against his pants as he watched them for as long as he could stand before he left knowing he needed to find some relief for his hard cock.

He next ducked inside one of the smaller adjoining rooms that seemed oddly subdued when compared to the other rooms. The scene inside made him gasp and stop in his tracks. The room was a literal orgy of people as nearly everyone except him in the small room was mostly naked and involved in kissing or somehow pleasuring someone else. He saw men with men, women with women, and men with women but the pairings seemed to shift often so he really couldn't tell who was with whom.

He stood simply watching when a half-naked woman suddenly appeared directly in front of him. They immediately met him in a deep, hungry kiss. He could taste and smell the alcohol and marijuana on her and he briefly wondered what other drugs she had in her system. As soon as their kiss started she began taking off his costume and she pulled him to one of the few open spots on the floor of the room.

When she had him stripped and he had pulled off the rest of her clothes, except the mask, they engaged in a frenzied, lustful kiss. The only thing that parted the kiss was her pulling away and moving to the side away from him. Before Mike could stop her she turned away from him and immediately started a similar kiss with a new guy. The woman who had been kissing this guy stared at them briefly before turning to Mike and moving over to him. Without hesitation Mike and his new woman met in a wild kiss and began caressing each other.

Mike absolutely lost track of time as he gave himself over completely to the scene around him. As the pairings shifted he eagerly greeted his new partners. The only time he hesitated was when his new partner was a man, but then he hesitated only briefly before resuming the deep, hungry kissing and wild groping that he had been trading with his earlier partners. The kiss with this unknown man felt new and exciting and a little scary all at the same time. However, he was so wildly excited by now that he was in no mood to let his previous biases interfere with his pleasure.

Besides, in the array of bodies moving around the room all Mike knew was that there were often hands groping at his cock and rubbing against him. He had long since lost track of knowing whose hands were on him and had gone past the point of caring.

As one woman pulled away from her kiss with Mike she sat up and took Mike's hand. He eagerly followed her over to one of the couches against the wall and sat down in the location she indicated. She immediately crawled onto his lap and resumed their wild kiss as he reached up to her tits and hungrily explored and teased them.

On both sides of them there were couples fucking and it didn't take much more of their teasing and foreplay before the woman on his lap raised up and guided his cock inside her. Mike licked and sucked at her round tits excitedly as they fucked and was very aware of the unique experience of fucking while having countless other people rubbing against his body.

He felt an arm reaching between him and his partner and looked up to see that a woman who was in the midst of fucking the guy beside Mike had reached over to the woman on top of Mike. Mike's partner leaned back as the woman fondled her tits briefly before moving her hand down to her clit. Mike could feel her fingers occasionally brushing against his hard shaft as she tickled and teased the clit of the woman currently fucking him.

It didn't take long before Mike's lover burst into orgasm. Mike could feel her pussy spasming and clutching at his cock wildly as her body tensed and rocked from her pleasure. She stopped fucking Mike and sat with his cock all the way inside her as the second woman continued teasing her clit all throughout her orgasm. Mike leaned forward and sucked and nibbled at her tits and tight nipples as she was coming down from the intense plateau of her orgasm.

jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers