No Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

Mike expected her to continue their fuck so he could cum but instead she climbed off his lap and quickly moved across the room before meeting another woman in a long kiss. The woman who had just fondled her clit was still fucking the man next to Mike and was now looking at Mike wantonly.

Mike took one look at her big, soft tits swaying and rocking as she bucked her hips up and down on her partner and leaned forward to immediately engulf her nipple in his mouth. He sucked it firmly and then let his tongue play around and around as it grew even harder in his mouth. He quickly grew so engrossed in sucking her perfect tits that he briefly forgot about his own unsatisfied lust.

He was immediately reminded of his own heightened desire, however, when he felt a pair of lips engulf the tip of his cock and someone's fingers wrapped around his shaft. He moaned excitedly but didn't release the nipple from his mouth. For the next few moments Mike continued to wildly suck at her tits while someone began giving him a hungry blowjob. The person sucking him was very aggressive and clearly knew just how to suck a cock as Mike's head was soon spinning.

Mike let out a moan and the tit popped out of his mouth. He turned his head and looked down to see who was so perfectly sucking him. To Mike's surprise the person who looked back at him with his hard cock still between their lips was the same guy who had fondled his cock earlier while they watched the two guys fuck. Mike immediately recognized the guy's green mask and his hair and groaned again as the guy renewed his sucking with even more energy and excitement than before.

Part of Mike's mind was spinning from the knowledge that a man was giving him such intense pleasure. However, he was far too excited to care and simply gripped the couch as the guy changed his technique yet again and Mike knew he wouldn't last much longer. Mike stared wildly at the previously incomprehensible image of a guy hungrily sucking at him and very quickly felt his cum ready to explode.

He groaned loudly but nobody else in the room could hear him over the background noise from the party. His cum came out in heavy jets and the guy at his cock didn't even flinch as he took Mike's entire load in his mouth. His blowjob had been unlike any that Mike had known before. It was stronger and more aggressive as the guy seemed to know just how Mike would like to be touched. It seemed his personal knowledge of cocks made him less tentative and therefore more able to be adventurous. Even now as Mike had just finished cumming the guy continued to stroke, suck, and lick at him perfectly to compliment the wonderful sensation of Mike's orgasm.

Mike wanted him to continue but after a brief while longer the guy stood up and climbed onto the couch in front of Mike. He stood on the seat of the couch and in this position his cock was directly in front of Mike's face. It was clear what the guy wanted and Mike hesitated for a moment at the newness of this situation. However, he was emboldened by his anonymity and the knowledge that the guy had already done it for him, so he opened his mouth and took another man's cock inside it for the first time.

The cock felt odd and exciting at the same time. Mike reached up and grasped the base of the shaft as he slowly became more comfortable with the sensation of this guy's excited cock in his mouth. After his initial wave of nervousness had passed Mike realized that he did know what to do. He closed his eyes and simply tried to recreate the blowjob the guy had just given him. He worked his tongue over and around the tip of the guy's cock and let his fingers touch his shaft and balls as he thought about how he liked to have his cock sucked and touched.

The cock suddenly felt wonderful to him and he hungrily attacked it with his hands, lips, and tongue. He was in awe of how nasty and how nice this act felt. He didn't know if his partner was enjoying the moment but then he felt his partner's hands on his head and could feel him bucking his hips toward Mike trying to fuck his mouth.

Mike knew that he often did this when he was nearly ready to cum and so continued to wildly suck him yearning to taste his cum. Why this seemed so strong a desire now was unclear, as typically Mike didn't even like to play with or taste his own cum after he was done. Whenever he sucked a woman's pussy after he came in her he was always careful to tease her clit and avoid actually putting his tongue up inside her. Now, however, in the heat of this unbelievable moment when it seemed everything impossible and unknown was coming true all he knew was that the idea of having this guy fill his mouth with cum felt nasty and perfect.

Mike felt the guy's knees buckle for a moment and was excited to feel his cum surging through his shaft moments before it jetted into his mouth. It was more than Mike could take at once and some of the guy's cum leaked out of Mike's mouth falling onto his chest. By the time the guy finished cumming Mike's mouth was full of cum and Mike savored the warm, salty, nasty taste as he slowly swallowed it.

Mike continued licking and sucking at this guy's cock for several more minutes. Almost as soon as the other guy filled his mouth with cum Mike felt another touch on his cock. This one was softer and he could feel a pair of tits brushing against his knees, so he knew that a woman was stroking him. He was so wildly excited by sucking this guy's cock that his own cock had started to rise again despite having already been so completely fucked.

Now as he licked at the guy's shrinking cock this woman was rapidly stroking his cock back to full size. The guy started to slowly lower himself down next to Mike and moved as if to kiss him. They did meet in a slow, exploring tongue kiss but that was all they had time for as the woman at his feet took Mike's hands and literally pulled him off the couch and over her.

He came to rest between her spread thighs and wasted no time in shoving his hard cock inside her incredibly wet pussy. It was so wet it was unlike anything Mike had felt before. It was almost as if his cock was floating inside her with the barest hint of friction. He wondered how many men had already filled her pussy on this night.

"Fuck me hard!" she cried out loudly. Mike could barely make out her words over the background noise but obliged her request immediately as she groaned and urged him to fuck her even harder.

Mike was literally pounding into her wildly and she had to pull his ear down to her mouth to hear him. "That was my brother you just sucked off," she gasped in between their heavy thrusts. "That was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen!" The very idea that he had first tasted the brother and was now fucking the sister drove Mike to a new level of lust and he resumed pounding into her as she cried out and urged him on.

He lasted far longer than he should have in this wild scene only because he had already cum so many times. When he did finally orgasm there was very little cum but the feeling was wild and intense. As soon as he was done she pushed him away without another word and Mike rolled off her as another man immediately took his place.

Mike looked back and gasped in shock to see that the man he had just sucked off had taken his place fucking her. If she was telling the truth Mike was now watching incest as this brother and sister fucked each other frantically. He watched them wondering if they were truly siblings. There did seem to be something about their fuck that seemed so urgent and wanton, almost like they were finally acting out a long held secret fantasy, but Mike couldn't tell if that was real or the product of his imagination.

The sister came a short while after they started fucking and Mike watched the brother continue to fuck her hard and fast until he too came inside her. If Mike's cock hadn't been so completely spent there was no doubt he would have been rock hard after watching that forbidden union, but at this point he knew there was nothing other than a good night's sleep that might get his cock ready to fuck again.

It took Mike several long minutes to find enough parts of his costume that he could go outside and hail a cab back to his place. He finally did find his pants and jacket but he never did find his boxers, shirt, or shoes. Thankful for whoever thought to have the wallet and key check at the front desk he reclaimed his things and went outside in his bare feet to hail a cab.

About halfway home he finally pulled the mask off his face and sat in a daze thinking about all that had happened to him. "How was it?" the cab driver asked. "I hear that party is one long fuckfest."

"You have no idea," Mike replied. The rest of the ride passed in silence and Mike gave the cab driver a big tip once he got home. He went up to the apartment he shared with Jim and Dan not sure if they would be home or not.

Once inside he did find Jim just stepping out of the shower. "Dude!" Jim proclaimed when he saw Mike's state and his missing clothes. Mike asked how long he'd been back and Jim said he had been back for perhaps 45 minutes or so. They shared a quick summary of their adventures but both agreed that they should wait until the next day when they could share all that happened with Dan, Evan, and Cole.

Mike took his turn in the shower and by the time he got done Jim was in bed. He looked at his clock and saw it was nearly 4AM. He briefly thought about the other three and the three older women they had been with. He tried to imagine what they might be doing even this late. He looked forward to the morning, as he knew Dan would spare no detail of their adventure. He fell asleep quickly and slept very late into the next day.

Despite going to bed very late and sleeping very late both Jim and Mike were awake when Dan, Evan, and Cole returned. Jim and Mike had just pulled themselves of bed and were still sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper and talking about the previous night when they heard a key rattle in the door.

Dan stepped inside looking completely exhausted and like something the cat drug in but he was smiling from ear to ear. Evan and Cole followed him in even though they had their own place a few blocks away. All three looked like hell but were smiling widely. Mike immediately noticed that both Cole and Evan had remnants of make up or paint on their bodies and smiled to himself remembering the leopard and pixie outfits.

"Dude, what did I tell you?" Dan asked Mike when all five were inside. "Was that fucking awesome or what?"

Everyone agreed and they grabbed some extra chairs so they could all sit around the kitchen table as Mike asked, "So where the hell did you end up last night?"

"You're not going to fucking believe it," Dan said. "We just now left the hotel." Dan stopped and waited with a big shit eating grin knowing that he was leaving out the details that Mike and Jim really wanted.

"So what the fuck happened?" Jim asked.

"Shit," Dan answered, "I only hope you two had even half the fun we did with those three old hotties. They fucked us until we were exhausted and then put on a little show for us!" Dan went on to describe in very vivid detail how their night had unfolded.

When Mike had lost sight of them they had all gone off to one of the corners of the room to kiss and grope each other. The schoolgirl very quickly suggested moving up to her room and everyone else agreed.

Her room turned out to be a suite with two big beds and a large couch against the wall. Once inside the room things quickly became wild with Dan and the schoolgirl almost immediately tearing off each other's clothes before falling onto one of the beds and fucking wildly. As they removed their clothes they also pulled off their masks and Dan was finally able to see the object of his lust.

He described her as older than he expected and said she must have been around 50. He said her tits were a little saggy but otherwise she was in pretty damn good shape. "She fucked like an absolute animal," he said as he recounted how they had fucked and what she did when she finally came beneath him.

Cole and the pixie ended up on the second bed while the leopard and Evan moved to the couch. Soon all three couples began fucking. Cole and Evan both said that they too removed their masks and the masks of their lovers. However, the pixie and leopard both had body paint that covered their entire faces under the masks, so they still had no idea what the women really looked like or how old they might have been. Both agreed that although their women were a little more hesitant at first that as soon as they got going that both of them fucked with a wild intensity.

Evan talked about how the leopard's pussy was "fucking amazing". He swore it moved and held his cock in ways he'd never felt before. Mike knew that was quite a statement since Evan had been with more than his share of horny sorority girls around campus.

After each couple finished fucking the first time they all lounged together kissing and fondling each other until each couple started fucking once again. This time the pixie and Cole were the first to advance to actual fucking and as they continued the other two couples watched. When they finished Dan and the schoolgirl started and proceeded to fuck slowly and deliberately until he couldn't wait any longer and started filling her with his cum.

The leopard and Evan were the last to start but from what all three guys said their fuck was the most primal and wanton of any of the couples. Evan detailed how they fucked in several different positions before she straddled his lap and brought herself off by fucking him and playing with her own clit. Only after she had completely finished cumming did they swap positions and Evan began fucking her wildly as she lay on her back. Evan swore he'd never cum so hard as when he filled her pussy the second time.

"Shit, man," Mike said, "and you still didn't know what she looked like?"

"No!" Evan exclaimed as Cole agreed. "I thought for sure that paint would wear off. I guess it did start coming off her knees and arms some but her face looked nearly the same as when we went into the room. I still have no fucking idea what she really looks like or what her name is!"

"You said they did a show for you?" Jim asked.

The three guys all laughed knowingly and began telling Jim and Mike what happened next. When the leopard and Evan finished fucking the schoolgirl went over to the couch and gave the leopard a deep kiss. They all agreed that the leopard didn't seem too certain about what to do but that she soon eagerly got involved with the kiss. Evan simply moved away and let the two women continue their excited kiss as they began softly fondling each other.

After keeping that up for a while they moved over to the bed and really began teasing each other by kissing and fondling each other over their whole bodies. At the schoolgirl's urging the pixie soon joined them and all three women fell into a wild lesbian three way as Dan, Evan, and Cole stared excitedly.

The women took turns sucking at each other's pussies and making each other cum. The night finally ended with the pixie and leopard sucking the schoolgirl's pussy simultaneously as the three guys stood to the side of the bed jerking off as they watched.

One by one the guys shot their cum all over the bed and sometimes on the woman who was closest to him. Not too long after the last guy came the schoolgirl orgasmed wildly as the other two continued licking and exploring her pussy.

After that they all fell asleep together on top of the two beds not waking until the housecleaning lady pounded on the door this morning. In the bright morning light it seemed the pixie and leopard were a little more reluctant and shy, but the schoolgirl remained her outgoing self teasing the boys as they collected their clothes and got dressed. The three guys finally left after a round of goodbye kisses.

Dan said he made several attempts to find out their names or anything else about them but they wouldn't tell him anything. "Shit," he said, "even this morning we still didn't get a good look at the pixie or leopard. Their make up had smeared all over the damn place and was all over their pillows but we still couldn't see much of their faces beneath it all."

"After that," Dan continued, "we came straight back here to meet up with you two. So what the hell happened to you guys?"

Mike recounted his night and fully detailed fucking first the bride and then the cheerleader. He told them how he saw the two guys fucking but left out the part about the guy fondling him. All of them were very interested in hearing about the orgy that he stumbled into near the end of the night. He detailed everything for them and included the part about getting the blowjob until he came in the person's mouth, but he told them it had been a woman instead of a man. Perhaps it was his macho pride but he wasn't comfortable telling them he'd sucked another guy's cock or that he liked when the guy had sucked his.

The others agreed that Mike had done well for himself and then turned to hear Jim's tale of the night. Of the group his was probably the most tame but it still included three encounters. He first talked about also fucking the cheerleader and the bride.

After the bride left him he wandered around for a while until he found two women sitting on a couch together naked. There was a ring of guys around them who appeared to be waiting. The women seemed to be in the middle of giving blowjobs to any guy that wanted one and then taking their cum all over their tits and sometimes faces. After watching this wild scene Jim couldn't resist and pulled off his pants as he stepped toward them. By the time they finished with him he deposited a big load of cum on the tits of one of them and then was pushed aside by the next guy waiting his turn.

All five agreed that the night had exceeded even their most wild dreams and was beyond anything they had ever done before. Mike thanked Dan again for his awesome gift and they sat around for a while reliving the night. Hearing Dan, Evan, and Cole talk about how amazingly hot and wanton those older women were was driving Mike crazy. He felt that twinge of jealousy again despite knowing that his own night was beyond any of his fantasies.

"Men, this is great but I need some sleep," Dan said as he stood from the table. They had been talking and bullshitting for a couple of hours and all of them were feeling the effects of the previous night. Dan took a shower and disappeared to his room for a long nap while Evan and Cole left for their apartment. Jim also went back for a nap saying he might sleep until Saturday morning. Mike also went to his room but knew that his nap would be a short one. As he and his mom had planned a few nights ago she was going to call him when she arrived at her hotel, which shouldn't be much longer now.

Mike fell asleep quickly and before he drifted off he thought about how odd it was to be going from spending such a decadent, lustful night to spending a night with his mom.

He had no idea how long the phone had been ringing before he finally heard it and woke himself up. He guessed it had been ringing for a while. "Yeah?" he said groggily into the phone forgetting that he was waiting for a call from his mom.

"Hi Mike, are you OK?" his mom immediately switched into her concerned mothering tone.

"Oh, yeah, hi mom," Mike said as he sat up to try and clear the cobwebs from his head. "Sorry. I just had a late night last night."

"A little too much partying after turning 21, eh?" she teased. "Well, I guess I can't scold you too much since you're technically an adult now."

"What about you?" Mike asked. "How did your plans work out last night?"

"Oh, they were fine. It turned out to be fun," she said. "Obviously I'm in town now so how about getting together for a little birthday dinner?"

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers