No Limits Ch. 01

Story Info
The surprises never stop.
2.7k words
3.87
34.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting at home playing solitaire on the computer, waiting for her Master to come home from work. Her hair still wet from her recent shower. She squirmed anxiously in her chair, anticipating his arrival. She had done everything he had requested of her in the last half hour. Her ankles firmly bound to the legs of the chair. She was getting more and more aroused as the time grew closer.

He was driving home from a long day at work. He couldn’t stop thinking about her all day. Wondering if she had completed everything. The tasks he had requested were simple yet thrilling. He told her to make sure she was showered, completely shaved and bound to the chair when he arrived home.

She heard a noise in the driveway; it was the sound of a car pulling in. She started to get edgy. She knew her Master didn’t drive a car, he always had the truck. She started to panic… her legs were bound to the chair but she had also padlocked the belts shut because it was part of her tasks. That’s what the Master wants, that’s what the Master gets. She grew more nervous when she heard a knock at the door and a female voice.

“Allyson? Are you home?” her best friend called out.

“Oh shit!!” she cried out not thinking. Her mind raced because her Master was the only one with the keys.

Her friend came in hearing her voice and saw her in the chair, bound and locked at the feet. She gasped in shock.

“Are you ok? Did someone do this to you?” she said surprised.

“Actually, no” she replied.

“No? How … wha…?” she pondered.

Lee pulled his truck into the drive way. He noticed Tina’s car in the driveway as well. “Hmmm… this could pose a problem if Ally did everything he told her to before he left for work,” he thought.

He quietly slipped in the door by the kitchen as not to be heard coming in. He heard them talking and it peeked his interest so he waited quietly listening.

“Yes it’s true,” Allyson stated. “He is my Master and what he wants I give him willingly and with pleasure.”

“But what about being bound and padlocked? What if something were to happen?” Tina was confused but learning quickly that Allyson really did enjoy this and her husband was a very lucky man. She had always thought Allyson was sexy but she had never approached the subject with her. She didn’t want to risk the friendship they had. “Oh well I don’t usually put them on until Lee calls me and tells me he is on his way home.” She replied.

Lee overhearing this became upset; she was supposed to be wearing the locks from lunchtime on. She disobeyed him and he didn’t like that one bit. He was surely going to punish her for that. But what to do about Tina? Hmmmm. He started to think. Then he heard Tina’s breathing getting heavier, as she sat in front of Allyson staring breathlessly at her wet pussy.

“Ally, can I ask you something?” Tina asked.

“Sure, what is it?” she said.

“Have you ever thought about being with another woman?” Tina replied breathing heavy.

Allyson jumped up at the thought. “Oh my god, what are you thinking Tina?” she started to shake from the nervousness. Lee standing in the other room felt his cock almost jump right out of his pants. He couldn’t believe his ears.

“Have you ever thought about me?” she asked.

Allison quickly and quietly whispered, “Yes, I have… many times actually.”

Tina quickly stripped out of her clothes and threw them aside.

“What are you doing!?!?!?!” Allyson cried out.

Tina kissed her passionately on the lips grabbing her head in her hands and pulling her to her. Allyson was nervous but her kissing became more passionate and their tongues intertwined. Tina caressed her body squeezing her nipples and sliding her hand down Allyson’s body. She slipped her finger across Allyson’s clit and slid it inside her already wet pussy.

“Just satisfying my curiosity and tasting you so good…. Mmm” (she licked her fingers and they had a sheen of pussy juice still on them) She slid her hand back down to her clit and the other to her nipple. Squeezing and caressing her nipple, Ally cried out. She knew that this was wrong but she had wanted this for so long, she wasn’t sure how Lee would feel about it, but it felt so good. She cried out again. Gasping for breath and moaning in ecstasy. Tina slid her fingers in and out of Ally’s pussy faster and faster. Feeling her wiggle beneath her in the chair.

Tina slid down her body and softly bit her nipples. Ally reached around and played with Tina’s ass.

Loud moans echoed through out the house. Lee was really enjoying the show. He even began stroking his cock and keeping the rhythm with the moans and gasps. He was so hot right now even a feather touching it could put him over the edge.

“Oh fucking EAT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!” Ally cried out in frustration. She wanted it so bad her pussy was just dripping wet.

Tina slid down her body. Ally gripped her head with her hands, and jammed her face into her pussy. Holding it there until she felt Tina start to lick and suck on her clit and pussy.

Ally moaned so loud and started to cum on Tina’s face so much she could barely contain herself. Her legs were shaking in the restraints and her face flushed. She could tell Tina had also cum with her. Tina looked up at her and her face was all shiny with Ally’s cum. She came up and kissed her on the lips. Their tongues intertwined tasting the hot cum.

Lee quietly slipped into the room and kept watching. Ally noticed him slip in when she noticed his shadow on the wall. She jumped a little in surprise but kept quiet when Lee held a finger to his lips and motioned for her to shhhh. She kept Tina busy kissing her even more feverishly. Tina gently laid the chair back to the floor and proceeded to straddle Ally’s face. Tina slid her pussy back and forth along her tongue, rocking her hips back and forth into it. Tina moaned and cried out little whimpers when Ally would suck and nibble on her clit. Her tongue moving faster across her clit, darting in and out of her wet pussy. Tina’s pussy was drenched and covering Ally’s mouth and the more she licked the more drenched she got. Lee watched intently as his wonderful wife licked more intently with every stroke of her tongue. Tina let out a long moan then a loud grunt and she was there at the brink of orgasm.

“UHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD OH YES OOOOOHHHHHHHH UH UH UH UH OH OH OH MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM” she panted as she tried catching her breath. Ally thrust her tongue deep inside and made her cum again as she was catching her breath. “OHHHHHHHH!!!!” she squealed. Her cum gushed out into Ally’s waiting mouth and she eagerly sucked it all up and swallowed it.

Lee starts applauding and his clapping startles both of the women back to reality.

“Very nice performance Tina,” said Lee. “But you were early.”

“I know, but I just got so hot on the way over here I couldn’t help myself.” She grinned.

“As for you my dear,” he states firmly as he looks directly at his wife. “You will be punished.”

“But but….” Her voice trails off. She knows she is in trouble and knows all too well the punishment that comes when she disobeys her Master. But tonight is a little different. She senses something different about him. She isn’t sure what it is yet but she is slightly nervous but more so excited than anything.

He unlocks the buckles on her ankles and frees’ her from the restraints and rights the chair. He tells her to wait right there and not move. She compliantly obeys.

He goes into the bedroom with Tina and comes out very quickly to get Ally. She looks into the room as she is being led in there. Tina is sitting on the bed waiting for them to come in the bedroom. Next to the bed she had strawberries in a bucket of ice.

Lee brings her in and tells her to lay face down on the bed. She does willingly and quickly, knowing that a spanking would be in order if she didn’t as she was told to do. He grabs a strawberry from the ice and lightly brushes it across her lips. She tastes it for only a second. Not getting a bite.

“Please Master, may I have it? You know they are my favorite.” Ally says.

“You may have it on one condition my pet.” He states.

“What’s that?” She asks.

“You have to eat it from here.” As he says that he slides the strawberry into Tina’s pussy so just a little bit is showing.

Tina slowly crawls across the bed to Allyson and proceeds to straddle her, facing toward her feet. Ally can feel the strawberry juice dripping onto her tongue from there. She lifts her head up and starts intently sucking on Tina’s pussy. As Tina rubs her clit Ally licks and sucks faster and faster, driving her tongue deeper into her pussy. Her tongue sliding around the strawberry as it wiggles from Tina’s quivering pussy. With a loud moan, Tina cums on Ally’s eager tongue.

“Mmmmmm strawberry and cum mmmmm, so sweet” Ally says with a mixture of strawberry and pussy juice dripping out of the corner of her mouth.

Lee comes across the bed and kisses her passionately. Swirling his tongue around in her mouth. She kisses back just as passionately, craving his touch.

He wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. He then kisses her body and begins nibbling on her neck and ear… moving on to the shoulder and collarbone. From there, nibbling his way down and sucking on her nipples. Softly biting them until they become rock hard from the excitement.. She lets out a little yelp and a whimper when he bites her nipples, but she doesn’t want him to stop. She thinks to herself that she doesn’t ever want this pleasure to end. She wants him so bad she is just aching for his hard cock.

“Please fuck me Master, please? Please hurry.” She begs him He kisses her again and keeps caressing her body as he kisses back down. He looks up at her and stops kissing for only a second to say,

“No, not yet my pet. All in good time, all in good time.” He said that with a smile.

Ally lets out a pouty cry of frustration. She mumbles under her breath from sexual frustration. “Jerk.”

Lee upon hearing this jumps off the bed and whirls quickly around to face her.

“EXCUSE ME?!?!?!” he says in a loud stern voice to her. He grabs her arms to hold them above her head…. Tina proceeds to sit on them holding them firmly to the bed.

Ally just realized she fucked up. He was going to really take it out on her now. She knew he wouldn’t be too hard on her with them having a guest in the house, much less in the bed.

He wheeled over to the closet and rummaged around in it for a dildo, a vibe, and some anal beads. He quickly scooped up the tube of lube from the side table drawer by the bed. He knew he would need that later.

“Tina make sure she can’t move an inch.” He said almost demanding.

“Ok” She replied back quickly.

Tina quickly ties both of her hands in leather straps hanging from the headboard of the bed. Ally knows better than to squirm or she risks making it worse. She is now positioned on the bed just right that the straps to hold her could move around and it’s not bad on her.

“On your stomach Ally” he states very adamantly.

She wiggles a bit like she is trying to get free. Then she notices that Tina has been working very quickly on something else entirely when she was looking at Lee.

“But Master!!” Ally cries out.

“All I wanted was to be fucked by you” she said.

He knows that she wants it bad and that’s why he is making her wait even longer. She will be just soaked when he finally slides his hard cock deep inside of her. Tina turns around and faces Ally and Lee with a huge dildo mounted in the front of a strap on holster that she is wearing.

Lee moves out of the way as he see’s her coming. He is going to definitely enjoy this tonight. Better than any movie on any of those porn videos that they watched. Ally tries scooting up on the bed but Tina pulls her back down by the legs. Ally feels the tip of the dildo touch her wet pussy. She shudders and feels it slide up and across her pussy. Tina begins rubbing it on her clit, sliding it back and forth as she feels the little nubs of the back side of the dildo rubbing on her clit as well. They both let out a moan and Lee is standing there watching this and stroking his cock. It’s harder than it’s ever been. He watches intently as Ally grinds her hips into the cock, feeling it sliding back and forth, faster and faster. She tries to adjust herself to get the head in but Tina keeps pulling away from her, almost teasing her with it.

“Please, Master, can she fuck me? Pleeeaaaaaaseeeeee?” she begs in arousal.

Lee stokes his cock a bit more and decides that she can have it, but only a little at a time because of her disobeying him earlier.

“Yes.” He states. “But Tina, be sure to only give it to her a very little bit at a time, she was bad earlier so she must be punished for it.”

She slides the tip of it inside, just barely onto the head. Ally lets out a gasp and a moan. Tina slowly eases it inside. Ally lets out another moan when her pussy finally closes around the head of it.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM more please, may I please have more?” she looks over at Lee and he is smiling at her.

“Not quite yet my pet, not yet.” He says sliding his cock into her mouth.

Tina slowly inches it deeper and deeper until about half of it is inside of Ally. Ally tries to lift her hips and dig in her heels to push her deeper inside but Tina just braces herself and holds against it.

“You keep that up and you won’t get anymore.” Lee said thrusting his hips.

Ally lets out a sigh of frustration and relaxes her hips. Lee nods at Tina, she grabs Ally’s hips and thrusts it all the way inside of her in one deep hard stroke.

“Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Ally cries out, feeling the dildo fill her up.

Tina starts picking up the pace and thrusting it in and out faster and faster. Lee leans over and starts rubbing on Ally’s clit and sucking on her nipples. She moans again. Tina quickens her pace almost ramming the cock inside her. Ally wraps her legs around Tina and pulls her in. Lee reaches over and pulls Tina deeper inside. Ally moans as she leans up and kisses Lee passionately fucking harder and harder. Lee’s fingers move faster and faster on Ally’s clit as she writhes beneath them feeling her orgasm get closer and closer. She wants to cum so bad.

“Master?” She cries out. “Yes my pet?” He replies grunting in arousal as she swirls her tongue around his cock.

“Can I cum now Master? I have been holding it so long.” Ally says gasping for breath.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes!!!!!!!!” he moans as he gets closer to cumming.

“Ahh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahh OH GOD!!!!!!!!Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Ally starts to cum. As Ally starts to cum, Tina lets out a scream of her own. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee uhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhh yessssss mmmmm”

Lee lets out a grunt and Ally takes all of his cock in her mouth and deep throats as much as she can. Lee cums and Ally feels the hot sticky cum shoot down the back of her throat. She swallows it all greedily.