No Longer a Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not true, Christie." Rain told her. She knew it was a lie after the things Derrick told her and Rain started to believe Natalie's reputation at college was true, "She loves you."

Christie laughed harder and took a large swallow of the wine to empty the glass, "Oh, Rain, you are so naïve and I do love you for it. You like her and I can understand that, most people do. She is so charming, but loves me? That girl does not know how to love. Oh she plays the game to perfection and can act like she does so well she could win an Academy Award, but no she does not love me."

"Then why do you stay with her?"

Christie got up and poured some more wine and it was getting obvious she was getting more drunk. She looked at Rain and smiled, "Cause I love her. As much as I try not to I do and I have hope she will love me back one day." She took another large swallow of the wine and grinned, "Plus the sex is amazing. She...well she is rather ummm...kinky you could say and not shy about what she wants sexually and highly enjoys a great deal of things done to her other people would not do. But I don't know how long I can keep it up."

Rain felt pity for Christie, "I am sorry, Christie. I really am." Rain paused and her curiosity got the best of her, "What...what things does she like? I mean...well sorry that's none of my business. Forget I asked."

Christie smiled. In her semi drunk state she was willing to discuss things about her girlfriend she never would have discussed otherwise, "It's ok. Natalie tends to be more submissive sexually. She likes her partner to take charge you could say and is very willing to let me do almost anything to her I like and kind of likes rougher sex. But don't get me wrong it's nothing like beating her or anything. Don't think that. I have never done anything to her she did not want and I would never hurt her in a million years...well not bad at least, she enjoys some small amounts of pain like having her nipples played with roughly...stuff like that. She encourages it at times when we have sex actually. And she has a wide variety of sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, anal toys, nipple clamps...you name it and she probably has it." Christie waved her hand in the air, "Enough of her. Let's talk about you." The drow walked over and sat on the bed next to Rain so they both had their backs to the wall.

"What about me?" Rain asked and shifted a little. The sex talk had gotten her aroused some.

"Oh let's start with you crush on Jason?" Christie giggled.

"I don't have a crush on him!"

"Oh please. It so obvious. Maybe now that you are have a female body he will start to show you some attention. You are awfully cute on this side." Christie smiled wickedly, "But oh...you also have a penis. Now that's interesting."

"That was mean, Christie!" Rain shouted, "You have had way too much wine." Rain started to get up but he drow grabbed her and pulled her back down gently.

"Maybe, but honestly you don't think it's interesting you have both sex parts?" She giggled.

"Stop...it's not funny. It's so embarrassing. I would rather have just one than both." Rain blushed.

Christie smiled and put the wine glass on the floor and lay down on her side facing Rain and her fingers ran up the half elf's leg. "Oh I actually think it's sexy. I am a lesbian but I think of it as just a permanently attached sex toy." Her fingers went closer to Rain's crotch.

"Christie, stop ok." Rain asked in a quiet voice and just as it had happened when the Lord Lund touched her leg Rain started to feel her penis get erect.

"Why...let's look at this practically. One I am horny and want to have sex...with you. I always thought you were so well...your other side self is pretty...I mean girl pretty and yeah I thought about it even though I am not into guys. Two, I like you as a dear friend in this world and the next so it's not like just no emotions attached. Three, well look at me? I am a drow female and besides the fact I am the hottest thing around for hundreds of mile we learn as soon as we hit puberty how to sexually please our partners, now granted for a drow puberty is about sixty human years, but we learn how to use our bodies very early in our lives to fuck and fuck very well." Christie's fingers ran over Rain's now erect penis and the half elf flinched but did not move. "And four, you are obviously aroused right now."

"I...I...I can't help it." Rain whispered out in a pleading voice. "But the cons...one, you are Natalie's girlfriend and she is my friend. Two, I am gay and not attracted to women."

Christie laughed, "Natalie Smatalie. If she can fuck around why can't I just this once." She sat up and removed her shirt so she was completely naked. "You are not attracted to this?" She smiled seductively and with confidence.

Rain stared at the drow's perfect body and it was just that perfection. Natalie's elf body and looks were close to perfection but were a contrast to that of the dark elf. Where the moon elf Natalie was very beautiful and sexy it was an innocent looking sexy, the type of beauty and sexiness you take home to meet the family, but the drow's beauty and sexiness was just the opposite. The dark elf's beauty and sexiness was alluring and seductive and erotic. Christie's drow looks were full of sexual desires and unimaginative sexual pleasures that you would not dare to take home to meet your parents since they two would fall under her carnal spell.

Rain swallowed hard. "Ok...three..." She cleared her throat, "Three...I...I never had sex before...with...with...a guy or a girl."

Christie smiled again and moved her body and pressed it against Rain and her fingers started to untie the strings of leather that held her pants clinched at her waist. "I can show you what to do...I can teach you."

By the time Christie was finished she had pulled Rain's pants down and her erect penis was pointing upward and she did not resist. She moaned when Christie's fingers ran over it in a caressing manner. Rain did not move but her eyes watched the drow's black fingers go up and down on her penis and it felt so good. Christie was right; it was hard to resist the drow's sexual advances.

"I...ohhhh...I...we...just this once and we don't tell Natalie?" Rain asked in a husky voice filled with lust.

"Yes, just this once and we don't tell Natalie." She smiled, "Well maybe more than once...let's say just this one afternoon."

Rain nodded and then let out a loud moan of pleasure as Christie's mouth covered her penis. Rain watched as Christie's red lips closed around her hard cock and she felt her female sex had gotten wet as well. The half elf girl made whimpering sounds of bliss are the drow worked her mouth on her and then bit her lips when Christie used a finger and entered her pussy.

As Christie pleasured Rain with her mouth and fingers she mentally smiled. On the other side she was a lesbian but did date a boy in high school and lost her virginity at age sixteen to the boy and at age seventeen had sex with a girl for the first time. Christie was not sexually experienced on the other side having had only three sexual partners, the one boy and two girls she dated, before she met Natalie; but on this side she seemed to know a great deal about pleasing her partner. As with her other abilities of being drow it seemed the art of carnal pleasure was something else she gained. Plus Natalie had taught her a lot as well.

With Christie so expertly using her mouth and hands on both of Rain's sex parts it did not take long for the blue haired half elf to orgasm, her male part at least, plus she came quickly due to her inexperience. She screamed out as she orgasmed but the drow did not remove her mouth from her penis. Rain exploded her sex fluid into Christie's mouth and the other female swallowed all of it. When Rain was sated she lay panting as Christie licked her penis, looked up and smiled at her.

"That was nice, but you have a pussy also that needs to cum."

When Christie was giving Rain oral sex she assumed the nymph's curse just turned the half elf's clitoris into the penis but had pleasantly been proving wrong when she noticed Rain had the small, sensitive gland as well as a penis. She put her mouth back on Rain, this time the female sex part of her body, and first used her tongue inside the girl to taste her. She worked her tongue for several moments as Rain once again started moaning in pleasure and then her mouth found the other girl's clit.

"OHHH FUCK! Oh my God...ohhh...that...that feels incredible!" Rain screamed out as Christie used her fingers to open Rain's sex up and then started using her tongue on her clitoris.

Christie used her tongue on Rain's clitoris and her fingers inside the girl's pussy. By the time Rain had an orgasm from her female sex; Christie had three fingers inside her and was thrusting them in and out of her hard and fast. Rain's body tensed and then her hips thrust upwards into the drow's face as she climaxed and she screamed out in ecstasy. Christie kept up her attention of Rain's female sex parts until the half elf girl was lying on the bed gasping for air and begging her to stop, that she had enough and could not take it any longer.

Christie smiled up at Rain as she moved her dark body on top of the girl and straddled her. As she kissed Rain deep and hard she felt the girl's penis hard against her thigh. Christie broke their kiss and grinned and unbraided her long white hair. She then used her right hand and guided the penis inside her. Rain gasped at the incredible delightful feeling as her hard cock slowly slid into Christie very wet and warm sex.

"Don't move." The drow told the half elf and started slowly rotating her hips while she lifted up slowly and back down just as slow repeatedly. Christie's long, think, white hair fell over her face as she moved her body slowly up and down and moaned in pleasure. After several moments of slowly fucking Rain she started to go faster and harder. Rain held on to the drow's hips as Christie rode her to orgasm. After she came she bent down and kissed Rain's lips and then her neck.

"God I needed that." She whispered in the half elf's ear. "Now your turn again, but let me know when you are going to cum. I don't know if you can get me pregnant or not but let's not take any chances."

Christie sat back up and once again moved her hips but this time faster and with more urgency. Both females were moaning in their pleasure and then Christie put her feet flat on the bed and started fucking her hard.

"Ohhh...God...Ohhh fuck...ohhhh, Rain, ohhhh...my nipples...play with my nipples." The drow panted out as she moved her body up and down on Rain's.

Rain reached up and started playing with the magnificent breasts and pink nipples and it was not long before Christie orgasmed again and a few seconds later Rain moaned out she was going to cum. The drow quickly got off the girl and placed her mouth once again on the hard cock and sucked and jerked it to orgasm. This time she did not swallow the half elf's warm, sticky fluid but moved back on top of the other female and kissed her and allowed Rain to suck her own cum from her mouth.

"Damn, that second one was a surprise." Christie giggled as she lay next to Rain. "That was sexy how you tasted yourself."

Rain blushed, "I...I like to taste myself after I...well...get myself off."

Christie smiled, kissed the girl on the cheek, and got off the bed. She walked to the window and opened it and both girls could smell the stench of the city.

"Why did you do that, it smells in here now." Rain questioned.

"Because we don't want the room smelling like sex when the elf gets back do we?" Christie walked back to the bed and lay against Rain and pressed her body against the girl.

"It...it did not smell...well you could not tell." Rain said in a guilty voice.

Christie ran her fingers over the half elf's chest and then her nipples. Rain's breasts were not as large as hers or Natalie's but they were nice and round and firm and her light brown nipples were erect.

"Maybe not now but we are not done yet." The drow told her.

"I...I don't know, Christie. We...we should not have done that." Rain told her then let out a whimper of pleasure as Christie played with her right nipple.

"Well you seemed to enjoy it...twice." The drow teased. "Guess you are bi on this side." She laughed.

"Stop...I don't know what I am. Yes it felt very good but...but...well fuck, Christie, you are a drow and that's hard to resist. I just feel very guilty about Natalie. She is your girlfriend and my friend."

"Well she is not my girlfriend on this side as she made perfectly clear on a number of occasions and I highly doubt we will be together when we get back home. If you are going to feel guilty then fine, but start feeling guilty tomorrow morning not now."

"Why tomorrow morning?"

Christie smiled a cross between evil and mischievous and two of her fingers slid into the half elf's wet female sex causing her to moan out. "Because like I said, we are not done yet."

********************************************************************************

Natalie walked into the Laughing Maiden and paused at the door to look around the dimly lit tavern. The patrons were mostly men but there were a few women and by their dress Natalie assumed they were working woman. The elf wrinkled her nose at the smell of stale ale, urine, and cooking meat. She saw Jason at the bar and walked quickly to him. Natalie ignored the vulgar comments and stares from the other patrons and even gave a jump and little squeak as one of the men in the establishment pinched her butt as she walked by.

"Nice place." She said as she made it to Jason.

The paladin turned and smiled, "Well maybe if someone wore more clothes she would not get such attention."

"Yeah not my best idea huh?" Natalie smiled back.

"Where's Lou?" He asked her.

"Oh he went back to the inn to wait for his spell stuff and to start working on his spell book." She paused, "Jason, his obsession about this magic is really bothering me."

Jason nodded, "Me as well along with Christie. She said she would have a talk with him about it."

"Good. So where's Mich...I mean Ahira?"

Jason pointed and Natalie's eyes followed his direction and she saw the dwarf sitting at a table and talking to two men or what she thought were two men. One obviously was, he was black and fairly tall but to Natalie everyone was tall. The black man wore a fancy red tricorn on his head with one side pinned up and there was an actual red feathery plume jutting out of the hat. Natalie thought he was rather handsome and with his white silk shirt low cut she could tell he had a muscular chest. In his right ear was a thick gold earring with a red gemstone dangling at the bottom and he wore an assortment if rings on his fingers.

Natalie giggled, "He looks like something out of the Disney World ride, Pirates of the Caribbean."

Jason chuckled, "True and I think he may be...a pirate or a least a smuggler. He is the first ship captain out of four we have talked to willing to bring a drow on board."

Natalie turned back to the table and looked at the other man. She knew he was not a man. He looked more like a young boy and was shorter than Natalie and even the dwarf and the elf would have thought him a boy of not for the pencil thin mustache he had and the look of his eyes. They were blue eyes but eyes that were beady and sharp and even cruel looking. Natalie thought it odd of the three males at the table this one was one that she should fear the most. He looked like a hobbit, a mean hobbit, from Lord of the Rings and Natalie knew from looking through one of the rule books before they came to this world he was a Halfling.

"So why aren't you over there?" Natalie asked.

"Well the captain and his first mate did not feel comfortable with a paladin sitting at the table while they negotiated. Ahira can handle it. Dwarfs are known for their bargaining and haggling skills and just being a dwarf may intimidate the good captain on his prices."

Natalie nodded, "Maybe but I don't think the first mate would be intimidated by anything. He looks...well...I don't know...ever just see someone and know they are psychopathic?"

Jason laughed, "Yes he does have that Charles Manson look about him. But I agree, Natalie, best stay away from that one if we can get on their ship."

Natalie nodded and then filled Jason in on the shopping trip and that they had all the supplies they purchased delivered to the inn. She had almost forgotten about the ranger girl that she met.

"Who are the Seven Sisters?" She asked Jason and took a sip of the wine she ordered and wrinkled her nose at the taste.

"The Seven Sisters?" Jason grinned, "Where did you hear about them?"

Natalie shrugged, "I was reading some of Christie's books before we went to play the game to familiarize myself and saw that come up several times." Natalie lied, "I was just curious and we have time to kill."

Jason was about to answer when one of the working girls came up to him and put her arms around the paladin and slid entwined her leg with his.

"Ummm you are a handsome man and so tall and big." He painted fingers nails ran down his chest, "I bet you are big in other places. A silver coin and we can go find out."

Natalie giggled at the prostitute. She was older but not unattractive and had a nice body to her even if it was starting to sag in some of the wrong places, but just slightly.

"Miss, I think you have the wrong man there." Natalie told her with amusement in her voice. She was enjoying Jason loss of words.

The prostitute turned sharply at Natalie with anger in her eyes but she suddenly calmed down as she viewed the elf and her eyes glanced over Natalie' body and she smiled.

"If he's your man, then one silver for the both of you...I won't charge you or if you want it alone, I still won't charge you."

Natalie bowed her head, "That's sweet, my dear, but he is my husband and well do you think he needs another girl?"

The woman smiled, "No, being married to you no other woman would have a chance unless he's a complete dolt." She ran her finger nail gently over Natalie's cheek, "But the offer still stands. I won't charge you anything so if you get in the mood for a little variety come look me up." She smiled and walked away.

Natalie and Jason burst out laughing after the woman left.

"Nineteen charisma, Natalie." Jason reminded her.

"Ok the Seven Sisters." Jason started after they calmed down, "Well there are seven of them naturally...now this is all lore, Natalie, and I mean I doubt it's all true. I still am doubting the whole gods and goddesses of this world and pantheons of the different races. I mean so far what we have seen all of it is real but I don't know about the deities." Natalie nodded, "According to lore there are seven but thousands of years ago there was one more, the first, but she died or something happened to her; no one knows. Anyway the Seven Sisters are the Chosen of Mystra, the goddess of magic and her actual daughters."

"According to the lore, Mystra tried to place a lot of her power into a mortal, no one knows why and some speculate she did so because at the time she was involved in a fight with Talos, the God of storms. Talos wanted to take over the Weave, which is the source of all magic and an actual part of Mystra. Fearing she may lose she tried to put her power in the mortal so if she died she could be reborn. But it didn't work. The mortal could not contain her power and aged rapidly and died so she came up with another plan. She decided to possess certain female mages and mate with mortal males. Well long story short it worked. She choose different races and thus was born the Seven Sisters and they became Mystra's Chosen."