No Longer a Game Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because they are also the most expensive and we need to watch our spending." Ahira told the elf.

"But...I want a room to myself in a nice place. I got us one hundred gold I think it's only fair that since I negotiated with Samera for it I should choose how we spend it."

"Well if you would have fucked him better the other two nights then maybe he would have given you more gold so we could stay are a nicer inn." Rain snapped at the elf. "Apparently you are not as good as a whore you think you are."

The other two nights in Samera's cabin and in his bed, Natalie did not continue her game with the captain for the gold. He pleased her sexually so much and every morning she woke sore and her fair skin slightly bruised from the man's rough sex as he used her body. Natalie enjoyed the sex so much that she let the game of negotiations pass and just enjoyed the special treatment being his lover on the ship gave her.

"That's enough! Both of you!" Ahira yelled. "We need to stop this arguing!" He turned to Natalie, "We are staying at the inn here in the docks. If you want to stay elsewhere then fine, but you find a way to pay for it. If you want to stay on the Mistral and be the captain's mistress then fine...I...we don't care. We even considered leaving you here actually but Jason would not let us. The rest of us want to go home so stop acting like a spoiled brat and either join us or leave us. The choice is yours."

Natalie looked stunned at the dwarf's words. Natalie looked at Christie for help, but the drow just gave her a blank look. She then turned to Rain, who had always defended her since they came to this side, but the half elf stared at her with contempt. Lou stared at his feet not wanting to look at her in the eyes and Jason gave her a look of pity but nodded his head at Ahira's words. She did not know why everyone had turned on her. Natalie felt suddenly alone among her companions.

"I...I want to go home also." She said.

"Good then shut up and do as we say and no more of your fucking around. I personally don't care who you sleep with but if it causes drama between you and Christie and prevents us from getting home alive then it stops!"

Natalie bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Good. Christie meet us later and we will discuss what the Halfling told Rain."

Christie nodded and turned to walk away.

"I want to go with her." Natalie said. She felt as if she was surrounded by people who hated her and Christie had always made her feel safe and wanted. Even if her and her ex-girlfriend where not together, Natalie knew she could charm Christie into liking her again. The girl had always been so easy to manipulate and Natalie knew she could make Christie lover her again.

Christie turned, "No...I do this alone." She walked away.

"Ok someone please tell me where she is going and why she is dressed like she is going to raid an English Monastery and murder all the monks and loot their treasures." Natalie stomped her foot in her small tantrum. "And...and should she be alone...I mean is it safe? She is a drow so what if someone tries to take her and they form a lynch mob and burn her?"

"She will be safe. Athkatla is more tolerant then Lund and plus Christie is showing herself. She is showing herself as a Priestess of the Eilistraee and it tells people, 'Go ahead and fuck with me if you dare. I am not only a drow but I am a priestess of the Dark Maiden so back the fuck off'." Jason told Natalie. "She is going to the Temple is Eilistraee to see about getting her faith and her powers back.

"Something you would know if you had not been whoring yourself to the captain." Rain said quietly so only Natalie could hear her.

"Bitch." Natalie muttered to Rain.

"Slut." Rain replied.

When Christie turned a corner and was out of sight the rest of the party walked the streets of the dock district to the Inn named the Leaky Cup.

12