No Longer a Game Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm very lovely...I find a hairless quim very enticing. Now move closer...that's it right there. Now turn around and bend over slightly so we can get a better look at your bum. Yes spread your legs a little more apart."

Natalie had moved closer so she was within inches of the two other females, turned around and bent over slightly and spread her legs a little to expose herself. She then gasped and bit her bottom lip in pleasure as Aklice's finger's explored her sex.

"Umm she is very wet already." The drow commented to Christie. "You are lucky to have such a lover. Most surface elves are not as open about their sexuality and one as beautiful as this one is a delight."

"She does enjoy sex." Christie snickered.

Aklice smiled, "I would like for us to use her tonight as our plaything...to give us a variety of pleasures if that is acceptable to the two of you."

"I...yes it is for me...just...just don't hurt me much and I will do anything the two of you want." Natalie said and after the elf agreed Christie nodded with a grin.

"Splendid...now let's see what all she enjoys. Don't worry, dear, I am no longer into giving my lovers pain since I left the Underdark." She then grinned at Christie, "Least not much."

Natalie did not mind the two talking about her as if she was not in the room; it was actually a turn on at times for her to be talked about like just a sex object. She moaned again when she felt Aklice's mouth on her butt cheeks as the drow kissed her and used her fingers to just brush her pussy without penetrating it. Natalie let out a loud gasp when Aklice's tongue ran up her pussy to her smaller hole and the drow teased her ass with her tongue for a while before pulling back. Natalie whimpered wanting more.

"I see you enjoy all the aspects of pleasure your body can give." The drow priestess commented.

"Yes...yes...please more." Natalie pleaded slightly.

"My dear, we are going to explore so much together...the three of us. But now I want to watch you pleasure your lover. Get on your knees before her and use your mouth on her."

Natalie turned and got down on her knees before Christie, who with the help of Aklice lifted her revealing gown above her legs to expose her sex. Natalie then leaned forward and started to perform oral sex on her girlfriend. Christie moaned in pleasure and her moans grew louder when Aklice started kissing her and playing with her breasts and nipples. Natalie looked up as she went down on her girlfriend's pussy and clit and enjoyed watching Christie being kissed and fondled. Christie continued to moan in pleasure and her pussy was getting very wet with her fluids and Natalie was enjoying the taste and scent when Aklice moved the other drow's legs up and spread them to expose her more.

"Now use your tongue in her ass while your fingers please her pussy."

Natalie did as she was told and started rimming Christie's hole, driving her tongue in deep, as she used her fingers inside the girl's pussy and teasing her clit. Christie started moaning louder and panting as Natalie pleased her and Aklice continued to kiss her and play with her now exposed breasts.

"Ohhh...Natalie...don't stop...I am going to cum...don't stop." Christie shouted out on pleasure and she came quickly.

After she came, Christie laid back on the sofa panting for breath as Natalie licked her pussy and thighs and Aklice kissed her neck. Natalie really enjoyed watching her girlfriend making out with the other woman and being fondled by her as she orgasmed.

"That was very pleasing." Aklice smiled down at Natalie. "Let us go into the bedroom and enjoy each other more."

Natalie nodded and led the way into the bedroom where Aklice smiled at the sex objects on the bed. Natalie stood there and watched the two drow undress and looked them over with desire in her eyes. Both had the dark skin and white hair of the drow race and the white hair on their sex and both were beautiful and sex but they were also different. Christie's body was thinner and smaller breasts and what Natalie thought was a perfect butt. While taller than the elf her body type was similar to hers, but Aklice was taller than Christie and her breasts larger but very firm and she has a thicker torso and legs and her butt was larger but like her breasts looked very firm.

"Lay on the bed, Christie." She smiled at the other drow. "Natalie you get on your back between her legs. I want to taste you."

Natalie started to take off her outfit but Aklice shook her head, "No leave it on. All your pleasure areas are exposed so no need to take it off. I find it very enticing." She looked at Christie, "I may have to have our leather worker make one for some of my female lovers."

Natalie blushed and kept the outfit on as Christie got on the bed with her back against the headboard and Natalie lay on her back between her legs and propped herself up against her girlfriends stomach. Aklice got between the elf's legs and spread them wide and started kissing her thighs. Natalie kept her eyes on the drow as she used her mouth on her. She moaned out when Aklice's fingers started to explore her wet pussy and Christie started kissing her neck and moved the straps aside to play with her nipples. Natalie was moaning in the pleasurable attention the two drow where giving her and then pouted in frustration when the drow took her mouth off of her sex. Aklice spread Natalie's legs as wide as they would go and lifted them up almost above the elf's head and motioned for Christie to hold them in that position. She then reached over, picked up the vial of oil, spread it on her hands, and dribbled some over Natalie's exposed butt and smaller hole and massaged it over Natalie's butt and inside her ass, causing the elf to gasp and moan loudly. The priestess then picked up one of the sex toys, a dildo in the shape of an eight inch penis and spread some of the oil on it and grinned down at Natalie as she pressed it to the girl's butt. Aklice inserted the toy inside Natalie's ass slowly as Christie watched and held the elf's legs up. Natalie was giving grunting moans as the toy slid into her small hole.

"Ummm...she does like the pleasures of this hole played with." Aklice chuckled.

Christie grinned, "Yes she likes getting her ass fucked."

"Let's see what other things she enjoys." Aklice smiled down at Natalie.

The drow priestess then held her right oiled hand to Natalie's sex, held her four fingers out and tucked her thumb into her palm and started to gently slide the four fingers into Natalie's tight pussy. The elf's eyes grew wide as she knew what the drow intended to do.

"Ohhh...ohhh fuck...no...please...I...ohhh God...I don't know if I can do that." Natalie moaned out.

The pleasure of Aklice's fingers inside her felt wonderful but she was a little frightened about the idea of being fisted. Natalie had experienced a lot sexually, almost everything one could think of, but she had never had that done to her before; she actually never thought of it being done to her before.

Aklice smiled down, "Yes you can do it." She said flatly and continued to push her hand into the elf's sex.

Christie watched as the other drow's hand spread her girlfriend's pussy wide and held onto Natalie's legs tight as the elf squirmed and moaned. At first she thought about stopping the other drow when Natalie begged for it not to be done, but seeing the hand go inside her lover, the fake penis in her ass, feeling her squirm, and hearing her moans of pleasure excited Christie a great deal. She lifted Natalie's legs even higher and spread them wider.

Natalie continued to moan in pleasure when Aklice's hand was inside her pussy up to the drow's wrist. Having her sex spread that wide hurt but mixed with the pleasure it gave combined with the very pleasant feeling of the dildo in her butt more than balanced out any pain. Natalie suddenly screamed extremely loud when Aklice opened her hand inside her as the drow used her other hand to thrust the dildo in and out of her butt. Christie took Natalie's right arm and made her hold her own leg up and then she brought her own right hand down and started teasing the elf's clit. Natalie kept screaming loudly in pleasure and her pussy was so wet and combined with the oil on Aklice's hand it was making wet squishy sounds. The feeling of it all, the dildo in her ass, the drow's hand inside her pussy twisting and turning hitting every pleasurable spot inside her, and Christie's finger flicking rapidly on her clit was so blissful it was too much to bear and she could not form words. Her eyes suddenly flew open as two feelings hit her; one she knew she was about to orgasm the other was another familiar feeling.

"OHHH GOD! CHRISTIE STOP! OHHH FUCK! BOTH OF YOU...PLEASE...MAKE HER STOP...IT'S...OH MY GOD! IT'S...OHHHH PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!" Natalie managed to scream out in English.

Christie knew what Natalie meant and she grinned mischievously at Aklice, who gave her a questionable look at the strange language the elf screamed out.

"She said to keep going...for us to do it harder." Christie told Aklice.

"NOOOO! OHHHH GOD...CHRISTIE!" Natalie screamed and both her orgasm and her female ejaculation hit her at the same time.

Natalie's body went tense as her muscles tightened when she came and she gave an extremely loud high pitched scream of pleasure as she not only came but squirted a clear thinner fluid from her pussy. The fluid squirted out of her in a stream almost like she was peeing and splashed over Aklice's hand and body. Natalie thrashed and screamed for almost a full ten seconds as she continued to orgasm and ejaculate. When she finally finished she dropped her leg, Christie dropped her other leg, and Aklice removed her hand and the anal toy from her slowly. Natalie lay on the bed panting hard and embarrassed by the incredible orgasm she had experienced.

"A water maker." Aklice said and licked her fingers to taste the elf's orgasm and other fluid. "That was very delightful to watch although you did make quite the mess."

Natalie covered her hands with her face in embarrassment. "I...I am sorry." She said. She came so hard her legs were trembling and the muscles in her stomach twitched.

Aklice laughed, "Don't be sorry, dear, it was very enjoyable to watch and quite pleasing to feel it splash on my body." Aklice leaned down and kissed Natalie with passion. "Now you earned a little rest. Lie on the bed and watch me fuck your lover."

Natalie smiled weakly and winced as she moved, her leg muscles were sore. She lay on her side pressing up against Christie and running her hands caressingly over the drow's body as Aklice got off the bed.

"That was mean...making her go harder." Natalie pouted.

Christie laughed, "I don't know why you get embarrassed by it...I think it's sexy."

Both girls watched as Aklice put on the strap on sex toy, moved back to the bed, lay on top of Christie, and started kissing her. Natalie watched as her girlfriend moaned in pleasure when Aklice penetrated her sex with the dildo. The priestess started slow and the two drow kissed with a great deal of passion as they fucked. Natalie smiled and got on knees behind Aklice and spread the drow's larger butt cheeks apart and inserted her tongue in her ass causing Aklice to moan. Natalie drove her tongue deeper into the drow's ass as she fucked her girlfriend slow for several minutes. When Aklice started fucking Christie harder Natalie had a difficult time keeping her tongue in the drow's butt so she lay back on her side and played with Christie's nipples and kissed her neck as she got fucked. Natalie enjoyed watching her girlfriend getting fucked by another and enjoyed Christie's moans of pleasure. When her girlfriend orgasmed, Natalie brought her mouth to Christie's nipples and sucked then as she came.

Throughout the rest of the night the three females fucked each other, most of the time using Natalie as their whore. They fucked and used their mouths, fingers, and tongues on each other everywhere they could think of that they found pleasing. Finally with their lusts and desires sated, their bodies sweaty and exhausted and sore; the three snuggled close, Natalie in the middle of the two drow, and they fell into a well-earned sleep.

After they left the feast, Rain and Jason went back to the wooden cabin they shared. Rain was smiling, a little drunk, and holding Jason's hand with her right hand and holding in her left hand she held Cefrey's soft delicate hand. The tall wispy young blonde had flirted shamelessly with both Rain and Jason all throughout the feast and danced seductively with them separately and both at the same time, kissing them both as they danced. Unlike Natalie and Christie, there was no discussion about having a third person join them that night. When Jason and Rain decided to return to their guests quarters Cefrey went with them without a word.

Rain surprisingly found herself attracted to Cefrey, much more than she had been attracted to Christie. She thought maybe it was due to the tall human girl's boyish figure that was opposite of Christie's curvy one. Cefrey was very pretty with her long blonde hair the color of wheat. She was very outgoing, friendly, funny, and flirtatious. When the three got to the room they stood just past the doorway and they started kissing. First Jason kissed her human girl, and then Rain, then Rain kissed Jason as their hands explored each other's bodies.

The three made it to the bedroom where Jason sat on the edge of the bed while Rain removed Cefrey's gossamer gown and started kissing the girl's small breasts. Cefrey moaned in pleasure and reached out to touch Rain, but the half elf pushed her hands away.

"No...I want to see you suck his cock first." Rain told the girl.

Cefrey smiled and nodded as Rain got on the bed on her knees behind Jason and removed her shirt. She pressed her breasts to the man's back and started kissing his neck as Cefrey got between his legs and helped Jason remove his trousers. Jason's erect penis sprang up to the girl's face.

"Wow...he is large all over." The human girl giggled.

Jason moaned out when Cefrey parted her lips and brought her mouth over his cock. Rain watched as the girl pleasured her lover with her mouth and her own erect cock was straining against her pants. She kept kissing Jason's neck and lips as she rubbed her bare breasts against his back. She was shocked how much she enjoyed watching another girl suck the cock of the person she was in love with.

"Is she doing a good job, baby?" Rain whispered in Jason ear.

"Umm...very." The man replied.

"Suck it until he cums in your mouth." Rain told Cefrey.

She worked his cock with her mouth, hands, and tongue and it was not long before Jason gave a masculine grunt and moans of pleasure as he sprayed his fluid into Cefrey's mouth. The human girl sucked and swallowed all of Jason's cum. When she was finished she looked up at Jason and smiled and started to stand up.

"No...back on your knees...my turn now." Rain told her and got off the bed.

Cefrey did not protest as Rain got in front of her, dropped her pants, grabbed the girl's head, and forced her cock into her mouth. Cefrey had delightful discovered the half elf had a penis when they were dancing. Rain was not a dominate lover but she was enjoying taking control of this pretty blonde and held Cefrey's head still as she thrust her cock in and out of the girl's mouth. Cefrey gagged a little and her saliva ran out of her mouth down her chin as she placed her hands on Rain's thighs, but she did not complain or protest the rougher treatment.

Rain was moaning as she fucked the girl's mouth and then gasped when Cefrey put two fingers inside her wet pussy and the sensation made Rain orgasm. She came in the girl's mouth and once again Cefrey swallowed it all. She stood up grinning and kissed Rain hard on the mouth and allowing Rain to lick her own cum from around the girl's lips.

"Fuck that was amazing to watch." Jason said.

Rain laughed as she held the naked girl to her. "Umm felt great also."

"We...we are not done are we?" Cefrey asked. "I took a potion to prevent getting with child."

Rain kissed her again, "We are far from done. Jason is hard again...I want to watch him fuck you."

Cefrey giggled and got on the bed and Jason got on top of her and started to fuck her hard. Both came again and watching the two have sex made Rain erect once more and her pussy was very wet. She got down and started licking Cefrey's pussy and sucking Jason's cum from it. Rain turned around and straddled Cefrey so she could continue to lick her pussy while the girl used her mouth and hands on her cock and pussy and ass.

The night continued with the three fucking each other. Before they were too tired and went to sleep, Cefrey got on top of Jason and guided his cock into her wet pussy and rode him as Rain got behind her and rimmed her small ass. Cefrey was moaning as Jason fondled her small breasts and gently pinched her nipples and the girl turned her head to Rain.

"You...ohhh...ohhh that feels so good...please...you also...fuck me also." She begged Rain.

Rain smiled and got some oil and spread it over her hard cock. She got behind Cefrey and placed her cock inside the girl's ass. All three were moaning and grunting in pleasure and it was not long before Cefrey screamed out another orgasm. After she came both Rain and Jason fucked her hard and the girl came once more, this time the half elf grabbed a handful of the girl's blonde hair and pulled it hard as she rammed her cock in the girl's tight ass hard. Soon after both Jason and Rain orgasmed and the three fell onto the bed panting for air.