No Longer a Game Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lolth walked to the kneeling human girl, her eight legs clicking on the iron floor, and ran her hand through Natalie's hair seductively. "I can give you a choice for the first time, girl. Belshazu would be rough, he would hurt you terribly due to his size true, but while Arunika is much more pleasing to look at, she likes to hurt and torment her lovers in most terrible ways before she has them give her pleasure."

"Oh, Mistress, giving pain is my pleasure." The succubus purred out her words seductively.

Natalie looked up and tears ran down her face. "I...I don't want either." She begged. "Please don't let them do this to me. I...I will do anything you want...just please not that."

Lolth looked down at the girl. "I gave you a choice, girl. You rejected me and I told you what would happen."

Natalie looked up, "I...I will be your lover and as your lover I will let you do whatever you want to me, but please don't let them rape me."

Loth laughed, "Do you think I want your carnal pleasures? True you are very pretty and you have proved to me that your sexual knowledge is equal to that of any whore in finest brothels of Faerûn, but I have beautiful drow priestesses that would give their mortal life to spend a night in my bed, stupid girl. When I want a male lover I take him. You rejected me, girl, therefore you need to be given a penance." Lolth paused and ran her hand through Natalie's hair again, "If not you will be stay in the Demon Web Pits forever and the rapes you will experiences from my servants will be nothing compared to the other torments you will endure for all eternity. I give you one more chance to beg forgiveness and accept your penance."

"I...I will have to kill my friends?" Natalie asked, her voice sounded unsure.

The Queen of Spiders nodded, "Yes. You must prove your devotion to me."

Natalie looked at the glabrezu who leered at her and then to the succubus who now held her whip in her hand and caressed it; the whip glowed with red fire. She winked at Natalie.

Images of what the two demons would do to her flashed in her mind; the rape, the torture, and then remembering Lolth's words that there would be others; hundreds of others, she looked up at the Lady of Chaos and swallowed hard, "Please don't...let me go home...please." Natalie begged as tears ran down her face.

Lolth laughed and more of the tiny red spiders spilled from her mouth, some running up to her hair while others crawled down her body.

"Home? There is no home for you anymore. You cannot enter the primal plane without a body and your body is gone."

Natalie looked up, "Gone...I...where...you...you can send me back."

Lolth smiled, "Come. Let me show you."

The Lady of Chaos waked to the mirror and Natalie stood and followed. Lolth waved her hand and the mirror became smoky and then cleared to reveal Natalie's friends fighting the drow that had captured them. She watched as her friends defeated the priestess and drow soldiers, she watched as Christie healed her body, she watched her body as it seemed void of life like a zombie. Natalie turned away from the mirror.

"There it is...there's my body."

"No girl, these events transpired many days ago. What you see has already passed."

"You let them die. Your priestess and the other drow...you could have helped them." Natalie said.

"Why? She was weak. She allowed your friends to escape and they defeated her. She never called upon me to help her. Her arrogance was stronger than her faith. She deserved to die."

Natalie turned back to the mirror and watched as Rain held her body. Natalie raised her small hands and started beating on the mirror.

"Rain!" She yelled as she cried and beat her fists on the glass. "Rain...help me! Please help me!"

Lolth laughed again, "She can't hear you. I told you this is the past not the present."

Natalie slumped her shoulders and continued to watch. She saw the deep gnomes take her friends, she saw the deep gnomes guide her friends through the Underdark, she saw her friends run from the dragon, she saw Jason carry her body and jump through the portal that led to her world, she saw Michael fight the dragon, she saw Christie then Rain and then Lou jump through the portal, and she saw Michael's body being burned as he too jumped through the portal. Natalie watched as the portal exploded and the cavern collapsed. She beat her fists on the mirror again and screamed for them not to leave her, but of course they could not hear her.

"You see, my child, they are gone. Once your physical body went through the portal to your world your life force cannot reenter it. If it was still on Faerûn or one of the planes of this world I could have sent you back to it if I was so inclined; but not now. Now it's gone forever and you remain here with no hope of going back home."

Natalie looked again at Lolth, "You...you can send me there...you can send me to the portal and I can go home...please...please tell me you can do that." She begged.

Lolth smiled, "No. The portal is destroyed. Even if not, I could not send you there for when Ao gave Mystra the power to bestow on her chosen Viviane to create the portal she also warded it so no god or goddess could ever use it or even get close to it without being destroyed."

"No!" Natalie screamed and started beating the mirror with her fists. "Come back, please come back!" She cried and the mirror shattered as she beat it and the shards of the magical glass cut her hands. Natalie ignored the pain and the blood and fell to her knees, placed her bloody hands on her face and sobbed.

"Mistress," The succubus's voice whispered in Lolth's mind. "You destroyed your mirror."

Lolth chuckled at the obvious. Arunika was beautiful and very pleasing to look at but she was not the brightest of her servants. "I could not let her see her friends return with her body now could I?" She mentally sent back her reply. "Besides it can be mended with the essence of a demon." Lolth looked at Belshazu, who stood quite, his eyes still focused on the lovely human girl and his mind thinking of the things he would do to her.

Arunika giggled and then Lolth turned her gaze to the succubus, "Any demon will do." Lolth told her.

Arunika stopped giggling and her face turned from amusement to terror. "No...please Mistress. I served you faithfully for hundreds of years...why...why me?" She begged aloud.

Lolth laughed, "Why? There is no reason. Chaos offers no reasons or has no purpose. It is what it is and that's enough."

The Spider Queen waver her hand and Arunika screamed as she her body became black smoke and was sucked into the mirror. The mirror repaired itself but now the head the frame was that of a beautiful succubus and once again became just a mirror until its demon servant was called once again by Lolth to reveal whatever the Lady of Chaos wanted it to show.

Lolth looked at the glabrezu who returned her gaze with fear in his eyes. The Lady of Chaos dismissed him with a wave of her hand. The demon bowed quickly and ran out of the room glad to have escaped his chaotic mistress.

Lolth walked over to Natalie, her eight legs clicking on the iron floor, and stood over the sobbing girl. Lolth smiled as she felt Natalie's fear and the girl's utter hopelessness.

"It's time, Natalie. It's time for you to decide. There is no hope for you to go back to your world now. The portal is destroyed and your friends abandoned you. They deserted you and left you behind in their own selfish desire to go home. They were never your friends. Christie never loved you. They never cared for you and deep down you know that."

"NO!" Natalie screamed, "She did love me. They did care about me. They...they didn't know what happened." Natalie protested but Lolth's words washed over her and she felt helpless, fear, and despair like she when she was a child and lived with her uncle and aunt.

"Did she know?" Lolth's voice was seductive as she weaved her magic to cause the girl such feeling of hopelessness. "She was a priestess of my daughter and it would have been easy for her to sing a few songs of prayer to discover what happened to you, but she did not. She only wanted to get herself home and cared nothing for you." Lolth lied.

Natalie, unaware that the evil goddess was manipulating her will with her magic, felt such hate for Christie and her friends. Lolth was right, she thought, they could have saved her if they wanted to but they didn't. They betrayed her and turned their backs on her. She despised them and even felt pleasure when she thought of how Michael had died by the dragon fire. Natalie felt the rage and hate build up inside her.

"I can give you a new body so you may go back to the Prime Material Plane." Lolth told her.

Natalie wiper the tears from her eyes and looked up at the goddess. Natalie had her faults, many faults and she knew it and as hard as she tried to overcome her faults and change she never could, she enjoyed the destruction she sometimes caused by her actions. Lolth was right, she enjoyed...no thrived on the chaos her actions created. Natalie was also a survivor. She had survived her uncle and aunt; she had survived her life after the things her uncle and aunt made her do. Natalie knew she would do anything to survive and now she had a choice.

She did many terrible things she did not want to do to survive the year she lived with her uncle and aunt. She did unspeakable things for them and when she at first refused to make some of the videos that involved multiple men and women, her uncle and aunt stripped her naked and locked her in their historical mansion's garret. They refused to let her have food and only gave her water to drink and a bucket to relieve herself in. After six days locked in that small room, a starving thirteen year old Natalie finally gave in to her uncle and aunt's demand. After she cried and begged for them to give her food, her aunt brought her a can of dog food which the young girl ate with relish. She did things so her aunt would not beat her and hurt her in her cruel clever ways. She did things a thirteen year old girl should never know about just to eat. Natalie knew what it took to survive. It took doing things you did not want to do, things that disgusted you, things that hurt you, but things she would do.

She knew she could deny Lolth. She knew this goddess was not bluffing and would damn her to an eternity of rape and torment. She knew she had but one choice if she was to survive. Her friends betrayed her and left her. She had no other choice.

"What would I have to do?" She asked.

The Spider Queen smiled, "You denied me once so that must be forgiven first."

Natalie nodded, "I...please forgive me. I...I thought they would help me. I thought they would try and free me and take me back home." Natalie lowered her head and looked at the floor. "I was wrong and you were right; they did not care for me. Christie never really loved me. Please forgive me."

Lolth reached out with her two front spider legs and grabbed Natalie and pulled her to her body and then she turned the girl so Natalie's back was to her. The Lady of Chaos then held Natalie tight with her two drow arms by the waist and leaned her head down.

"You denied me, Natalie, nothing is forgiven." Lolth whispered in her ear in a sinister voice.

Natalie suddenly realized everything Lolth had told her was a lie and she struggled and tried to scream but the goddess placed one of her front spider legs over her mouth. She heard Lolth make a terrible retching sound and felt the goddess's body jerk. Lolth vomited up a black spider that fell to the floor and retched again and vomited up another black spider. The evil, chaotic goddess retched and vomited more until there were seven black spiders on the floor in front of her. Natalie stopped struggling and was paralyzed in fear as she saw the seven spiders grow larger and larger, their upper bodies forming a female drow body until they stood about six feet tall and looked like exact images of Lolth.

Lolth lowered her head as she lowered her leg that was over Natalie's mouth and Natalie did scream as she felt Lolth bite her neck and the goddess's fangs pierced her flesh and the seven other bodies of Lolth sprang up on her and they also sank their fangs into her flesh.

The pain was agonizing and exquisite at the same time. The venom set her skin afire, turned her body red hot. Pain and inexplicable exaltation caused a spasm to course through her body. Natalie's vision went blurry. She opened her mouth to curse Lolth, to beg forgiveness, and to thank her; but she could make no sound. She felt her life being drained away and briefly she wondered what would happen to her soul in death. Natalie longed for complete nothingness and she smiled as she felt the end come for her.

But Lolth's venom did not kill her; she lingered between life and death.

"Not death for you, child." Loth told her in all eight voices of her images speaking in unison. "You denied me. You rejected me and that sin is too great for such an easy relief. For your sin you will give me an eternity of service as my Lady Penitent. Neither living nor dead. You will do my bidding and my will. You will shed the blood of all the heretics who follow my son and daughter. Pain will eat at you forever. Hate will fuel you. Guilt will plague you but never stay your hand. This is to be your penance. Your eternal penance."

Natalie screamed and begged for death but it was futile. Lolth just laughed at her.

"Now we will make you a new body. You will be reborn."

The Spider Queen took Natalie's body and pulled it under her thorax. Natalie hung limp in the arms of her new goddess and from her spinneret, Lolth drew forth silken webs and with fearsome grace spun Natalie into them.

Natalie was being cocooned. It started at her legs and crept up her body. She barley felt it; she barely felt anything. The strands covered her eyes and she saw only darkness. Lolth dropped her to the floor.

Within the cocoon, Lolth's venom saturated her to her very soul, wracking her with pain, pain that she knew would never end.

Lolth's power probed her heart and she found hate that Natalie had never been able to extinguish, found the forgiveness and love that she had never fully been able to nurture. Lolth's touch brought the hate to full blossom, and reduced the weakness of love and forgiveness to little more than a single spore.

Natalie could feel her skin grow as hard as her soul. Her strength and stature increased to match her hate. The pain of rebirth was agonizing. She opened her mouth and screamed; it came out as a hiss. She ran her tongue over her lips and felt fangs. She tore through the webs with her newfound strength and freed herself from the cocoon. Natalie rolled out onto the floor of the tabernacle. Natalie crawled back to the mirror and stood up and looked at herself. She felt agonizing pain from the parts of her body where the eight aspects of Lolth had sunk their poisoned fangs into her body. She knew they would never heal and the terrible pain would be with her always, a constant reminder of what she choose to become.

The image that reflected to her was not that of her true form or the form of the beautiful moon elf. What stared back at her was a form larger, stronger, and a twisted mockery of her former self. She was naked and stood ten feet tall, her skin was now an ashen grey color, and her face held a very vague resemblance to her true form but that also was twisted into something more monstrous. Her mouth was wider and the edges spread almost to her cheek bones under her eyes from which a fang tipped jaw curved meeting above her mouth; the fangs dripped with venom. Her body was still feminine and curvy but from her chest below her breasts protruded eight spider legs, each about a foot and a half long. They seemed to extend from her ribs, four on each side. Her hair was no longer black and full but now appeared silvery white and a matted tangle that looked like spider silk. Her lower body was also naked and the hairs around her private area matched the hairs on her head.

Natalie heard her new Mistress laugh. "Welcome home, daughter, we have much to accomplish."