No Longer a Slave

Story Info
A slave grows up.
1.3k words
3.53
23.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viridia
viridia
8 Followers

My breasts rise out of the hot water in the tub. On my skin I can feel the water level rising. Right now the water level is just touching the soft morph-zone where the skin goes from back-skin to breast-skin. I push my thighs down to the very bottom of the tub and then raise them. I love the small waves of wet heat this causes. I can feel the water move down my back and then rise up to my neck. The tendrils of hair not caught up in the messy chignon tickle my shoulders. I open my thighs as I'm making these waves and I can feel the water caress my pussy. I had not anticipated that I would feel all these sensations so intensely. As the tub was filling and I was drinking my second glass of "fortified" wine, I toyed with the idea of which scented oil to use. I had so many options - patchouli, lavender, rose, peppermint, sandalwood. I decided to use none of them. I opted for being unscented.

Drinking my third glass of wine, I remember when my master shaved me.

My master had always wanted a woman to do that just for his pleasure. My master had me sit on the edge of this very tub. He very gently used my good hair cutting scissors to trim away most of my muff. I remember he had been so very gentle with me. My master stroked the hair and the skin before he started to cut. After he had trimmed as closely as he dared, he had me soak in this very tub. At my master's instruction I had purchased Aveeno Therapeutic Shaving Gel. He mentioned this brand as it helped relieve the shaving bumps. I also bought a new pack of disposable razors. My master lathered me up with the shaving gel and used the razors on me. He shaved "with the grain" to protect my skin. Even though he was touching me in only one spot, I could feel it all over my body. It took quite some time to make my pussy completely smooth.

He was so very gentle. My master was so grateful that I was participating in this way. He saw this as a gift that I was giving him. It seemed like a very small thing to do for his pleasure. I was happy to give this and so much more to him. After he was finished shaving me, my master used the tip of his penis to rub oils onto my pussy. That was such an exquisite love-making.

Drinking my fourth glass of wine, I cannot see much as the light in the bathroom is turned off and the door is closed. I planned this event to take place on the full moon, so that is the only light that I have. But it is a glorious light. Everything was tinted a lovely blue color - but that has changed a little. If I were to sit up, the moonlight would glint off my nipple rings. I like the malachite beads best, but my master's preference is the hematite pair.

I remember when I had my nipples pierced for him. He went with me to the piercer - he offered to pay but I insisted that he not. It was something that would give him pleasure and I was happy to do for him. The piercer could see that my master was very stimulated by this. The piercer said that my master could masturbate if he wanted to, but he must keep it in his pants. I was afraid of the needle, but it was also very exciting. I orgasmed when the piercer put the hemostats on my nipple to squeeze the blood out. My master gripped himself through his jeans as I was getting pierced. He did not finish himself off. Once we were back at my house, he licked the little bit of blood off my nipples and cleaned me with the saline solution the piercer recommended. My master was so hard, I was more than willing to take him in my mouth. I gently but firmly pulled on his scrotum in that way that he liked. As he came, my master reached out with both hands and squeezed my breasts. The pain was excruciating. I nearly fainted.

Drinking my fifth glass of wine, I noticed that the extra large bath-sheets I'd selected for this evening looked faded. Part of me knew that this was due to the wine and the moonlight, but another part of me worried that they had been faded when my master and I had last used them. That would have been so remiss of me.

These were the towels that we had used when my master had me branded. We had discussed it at length - what I wanted, what he wanted, and what we could bring about together. I had insisted that if he was going to brand me then he would have to come by a bit more frequently to check on the bandages and how I was healing. We had agreed that three times a week would be sufficient. My master only missed one evening during the healing. He paid extra for the artist to come to my house. My master had sketched out what brand he wanted - his initials one on top of the other. The artist created the brand and tested it on some leather in his shop. He said that it would look like nothing if he made it too small, but we risked too much skin damage if it was too large. The brand was adequate and my master and I used iodine to accentuate the scaring.

The artist and his assistant arrived to find the customer naked and tied to her bed. My master had just finished fucking me - we had discussed how best to prepare me and it was decided that "freshly fucked" would be a good thing. I was repositioned so that my master was laying across my body, leaving the inside of my left ankle and calf available to the artist. The smell of the heating metal and then the smell of the burning skin overpowered the smell of sex in the room. My master cut the restraints away immediately and held me to him as the artist's assistant wiped the new burn with iodine. I had cried, it hurt so very much.

My master held me to his heart and stroked my back so very gently. He told me that no one had ever hurt as much as I had for him. He told me things that night that he had never told anyone else. That was the second most painful moment in my life.

The sixth glass of wine does not taste as good as the first had, although the pills may have had something to do with that. The Black Box wine container is almost empty. I put it on the closed lid of the toilet. I'm very sleepy and can not hold the wine glass in my hand - the two parallel cuts are very deep. I'm aware that the glass has sunk to the bottom of the tub. I can feel it against my hip. It moves slightly in the small waves that my slowly moving legs create.

The bruises from the restraints have faded. My nipples are completely healed. I've been clean-shaven so long there are no itchy shaving bumps. My brand does indeed look like nothing but a burn. I fought him as long as I could. I would try to buck him off me when he would straddle me. I would claw at him. I loved to feel his strength. I loved that he was able to subdue me. I seemed to get weaker as he would grow stronger. He was taking my strength from me and adding it to his own. He has ended the relationship. He has gone away from me.

This is the single most painful moment of my life. However, the wine, the pills, and the razor blades will put an end to that pain.

viridia
viridia
8 Followers