No Longer Afraid

Story Info
White woman is no longer afraid of black men.
2.9k words
3.93
41k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a home where there was a mother, a father and a brother. We went to church every Sunday and attended Sunday school. Our weekends were for homework, helping around the house and visiting our grandparents. During the school week we were allowed 2 hours for play before dinner. After dinner we had to take turns washing and drying the dishes for mom and then on to our homework. I was 6 years younger than my brother and we had a good relationship. He always helped me with my homework, even when he was in college I was able to call him and ask for his help. For helping me with my homework, I would clean up his room for him, and do some things that would help him out so he can go out with his friends. We both had friends and most of them did similar things that we did. There were others that made fun of us because we hardly got anytime to play, but we made do.

Our summers were always great as dad bought us a pool and always took 1 week vacation to take us somewhere. When we turned 13 we were able to bring a friend on vacation and that made the trip even more fun. As my brother got older, he started dating which took time away from "our time" but I was happy for him and he met a really nice girl and they including me once in a while in their plans like when the carnival was in town or a fair or something along those lines. When I got to high school I met a really nice black guy but was afraid of him because our parents always told us they were bad and to stay away from them. We didn't have any in our school so it was easy to do but high school was a different ball game.

My sophomore year I joined the high school band and had a blast and one of the nicest kids I knew was black. We got along and I wanted him to come to my house to practice. Before I did, I asked mom and dad and they refused to let me associate with him outside of school. I really liked him and I told him about my parents' rule and he never wanted any part of me ever. He was part of a group that hung out with my other friends but he ignored me and I always felt so uncomfortable but I didn't want to upset my parents.

My brother married his girlfriend and they moved into another city which wasn't far but I didn't see him as much. They had a beautiful baby girl and they brought her around a lot and I even offered to babysit for free so they didn't have to pay anyone and they could still go out. I graduated high school and a bunch of us went to the shore for a week and my black classmate was included. I didn't tell my parents about it because I knew they wouldn't let me go. The boys stayed in one room and we stayed in another. After our vacation I got a part time job that I was able to still hold when I started college. I went to a community college for my first two years until I got a car and then went of to Penn State.

I wanted to be a teacher in the beginning and then I wasn't sure. I didn't want my parents to pay for school so I saved to put myself through, but my grandparents set up college funds for me and my brother that I didn't know about. They also started bank accounts for us when we were born so we really had it made. Our parents never touched our money and they always made sure we were well dressed and took us regularly to the doctors, dentist, eye doctors, etc. to make sure we were always well. I loved them dearly but as I got older I wanted to find out why they hated black people so much.

On one of my breaks from college, I sat down with my parents and asked them and they said because the rob and steal from people, they kill, they act funny and stupid and the list went on. My mother told me that black boys only want one thing from a girl and that was sex and that was forbidden in our house. I told them I thought that it was so cruel to say those things and the ones that I am attending school with were not like that at all. They told me to never bring it up again. I was confused and worried that I would never get to know them for who they are if I continued to listen to them. Not that I wanted to disrespect them, but I wanted to see for myself. I started being friendly with some of the girls and guys and we hung on and there was really nothing bad about them at all. I kept thinking about my friend from school and looking him up so I did. I was shocked to find out that he moved away and no one has heard from him since. I really liked him a lot and in fact when I think about it, he was really cute.

One day at the library, one of our football players approached me and asked me if he could ask me some questions on the homework assignment and report because he wasn't sure if he was on the right track. He introduced himself to me, his name was Jim and had a great handshake and what a smile. A single dimple in his right cheek and the darkest eyes and skin I have ever seen. We chatted and I explained things and he asked if I would be able to assist him with his work and he would pay me anything I asked. I told him I would help him but there would be no charge. He smiled at me I just melted. I kept thinking about what mom and ad always said, but I was 21 years old now and I had to make my own decisions. He offered to pick me up every day and go to the library and treat me to lunch or dinner whenever we worked together. He was always a gentlemen, polite in every way and never laid a finger on me. All I could think of what mom said and shake my head in dismay and disgust. How close minded they were and I was no longer going to be that way.

Jim and I worked for almost a month on the assignment and we were getting really close. We were calling each other even when we didn't have a study date just to talk. He invited me to the homecoming dance as his date and I graciously accepted. That meant a new dress and trying out how to tell my parents of my new friend and that I was helping him with our assignment and about being his date. I didn't know if I wanted to see the looks on their faces when I told them or just tell them on the phone. I loved the little boutique at home where I could get a great gown so I opted to tell them in person with Jim in tow. I explained to him how they were and he told me that he didn't want to cause any friction between my parents and I and I told him that I was 21 and can make up my own mind and make my own decisions and my decision was to go with him to this dance if they liked it or not. I never disobeyed them but I'm not that little girl anymore and the black people are people too and so are the other races there is more to the world than just white people.

I called to say I was coming home from school over the weekend but I got their answering machine. I told Jim to pack a bag and he would be able to stay in my brother's old room provided they didn't blow up at us when we got there. He was a little hesitant on going with me but I insisted they had to face the music that I had a black friend and they could do or say nothing about it.

Jim drove us and he even stopped and picked up flowers for my mom. They never called to say they got my message so I couldn't tell them anything until I got home. We parked on the street because to my surprise my brother was visiting and it would be great. I walked in and was greeted by my niece that was now 5 and the smartest and so cute. She hugged and kissed me and told me she missed me and loved me. My brother also greeted me in the same fashion. My sister in law was not there. She was at a convention for her job so I didn't get to see her. I always loved her and she was so good to and with my brother. I then approached my dad and mom and told them I had brought home a schoolmate with me. I told her I had a date for the homecoming dance and would be going to the boutique for a gown and she asked to accompany me. I asked Jim to come in and you had to see the looks on their faces when he walked in. They were nice to him but I could feel the tension between Jim and my parents. My brother and niece were very nice to him. In fact my niece asked him to give her a horseback ride and he agreed to do it.

My parents asked me to join them in the dining room where they told me to leave before it got ugly because they didn't want to cause a scene but Jim was not welcome in their home. I told them that Jim was my friend and I was 21 years old and if I wanted him as a friend I was going to have just that. If he was not welcomed in our home, then don't expect to see me or any of the pictures of the dance as he was my date. I told them I was not afraid of black people anymore and called them racist and close minded. I also told them I was not being disrespectful but he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I also reminded them that they forbid me to become friends with Gary and I was very upset to this day about it and wish I could see him again and try to make amends and be friends. Mom was about to say something when I stopped her. I told her that Jim and I have been working together on a project for a while now and he has never once touched me or even approached me about sex. We are friends now, but who knows what will be. She almost fainted and my dad told me I was a disrespectful like whore. I told them I was no longer their daughter and would leave with my new friend and come to collect all my belongings and find a place of my own where black and other races are welcome. I started to cry and hugged my niece and my brother and told him I would be in touch and said I couldn't live my life by their racist rules any longer.

I took Jim by the hand and off we went. We found a nearby hotel to put us up for a couple of days and he then drove me to the boutique. I didn't want him to see what I was going to be wearing so I asked that he let me surprise him. They just opened up a tuxedo shop next door so he went in there to see what he could find for that night too.

I found the most beautiful gown that was our school colors of dark blue and white and had the most beautiful neckline. I had the perfect pearl earrings to wear and the ring from my grandmother but didn't know what I would wear around my neck. It really didn't need anything and it showed off my 42D tits beautifully. The gown also fit me perfectly and I bought it. Jim found a tux and he rented it. The dance was 2 weeks away so we took it all with us. She put it in garment bag as not to reveal my surprise to Jim.

Later that evening we went for a nice dinner and came back and we did a lot of talking and he asked me if I was okay with what happened between myself and my parents and told him that I was my own person now and I have been told wrong by them. I took Jim by the hand and we leaned into each other and kissed for the first time. His lips were so soft and he was a great kisser. I stuck my tongue down his throat and he responded to me in the same fashion. We kissed we hugged we touched and I knew I wanted him to go further but he was hesitant. He asked me if I ever went any further and I said no but I wanted to. It felt so right. He was so gentle with me as we undressed each other and explored each others bodies. He had such a build and a cock unlike I have ever seen in person (not that I've seen many) or in pictures, television or movies. He was so sexy. I wasn't sure if he would like when he saw me naked but he told me that my white tits were so beautiful and they matched the rest of me perfectly. That was the first time I have ever made love to anyone before and I gave up my virginity to a black man.

My mother would die a thousand deaths if she knew that I gave my body willingly to a black man. I was no longer afraid of them and we fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning when we got up I had a message on my cell from my parents asking us to come to the house so we could mend what was broken and to bring Jim with me. I wasn't sure I wanted to but I didn't want to end my relationship with my parents that way. Jim agreed to go with me. On the way my brother called me and told me that he had a nice long talk with mom and dad and told them they would lose me if they didn't do something about it. There goes my big brother, still helping me and I thanked him for stepping in on my behalf. I told him how much I liked him and he said that Jim was pretty cool too.

At the house, mom had made us a wonderful dinner of friend chicken, mashed white and sweet potatoes and corn on the cob with homemade deep dish apple pie and ice cream for dessert which was my favorite. We all talked and laughed and they got to know and like Jim apologized to him for all that happened. Jim told them not to worry he was okay and all was forgiven. I couldn't wait to show my my gown.

After dinner, Jim and I did the dishes and talked and I thanked him for everything and he told me that he owes his good grades my help. He told me that he liked me from the moment he saw me sitting in the library and was glad I was alone. We hugged and kissed and then joined mom and dad in the living room where they brought out old pictures for us to look at. I took my aside and told her that I loved her and Jim was not like she told me he would be and that I was not longer afraid of black people and not worried that black men have only sex on their mind. Mom told me that I had a glow about me like I never had before and I told her that Jim was the reason and she told me that she could tell.

The dance came and when Jim picked me up and gave me a beautiful wrist corsage to wear and put a necklace around my neck. It was a beautiful double heart with a black and white pearls. He told me that reminded him of us. I loved it and I loved him.

Jim and I are now happily married and have given my a set of twin grandchildren. I am so glad that I stood up for myself and my beliefs and that I didn't lose my parents love and respect by doing so. Jim treats me like a queen and has been able to buy us a brand new home, put 2 new cars in our garage and allow our children to go to a great school. I still wear that necklace he bought be every day since that dance. I am no longer afraid.