No Longer My Problem

Story Info
An engineer's woes.
12.2k words
3.85
168k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

"Price is within budget," the big blonde Swede grinned at me, before taking another swig at his beer.

"And the specification is spot on Jon," I reminded him, grinning back at him, and taking a long swig of my own.

"Delivery is the only problem though Neil," Jon commented, not for the first time I should mention. "If only you could push the delivery forward another month, then there'd be less risk of someone else stealing our market."

"Come on now Jon," I said as my grin turned into a huge smile. "If we delivered the bloody thing a month earlier, then you wouldn't be ready, would you."

"Maybe, maybe not," he played with me, but I really didn't mind. The order was in the bag and I knew it and so did he. The Germans were the only ones who could match our specification and their price was astronomical. The Chinese were actually a bit cheaper, but would their damn plant work when it was installed. Maybe it would, but who was going to take that risk? No --- Our clients, Sonder and Glosst would be the only ones with a plant up and working and would do well out of it, and Jon's full name was Jon Sonder!

Yes ----- The order was ours sure enough!

My company's production was guaranteed for another two years or more, and my earnings would be going through the roof. Crikey, I'd get twenty five percent of my share when they signed the contract, and that was nearly as much as I earned last year.

Not bad for a Chemical Engineer eh? I was the technical man, and not even a real salesman!

Great!

How about another pint Jon?" I asked him. "To seal the deal if you want."

"OK Neil," he laughed out loud. "But you're paying OK?"

Bingo, bloody Bingo, I congratulated myself silently as I called the waitress over for two more pints of Courage Directors, grinning to myself in glee. GOT IT! I bloody well got it.

If you've ever been there then you'll know what it feels like.

"Don't forget the chasers Neil," Jon reminded me, and for the third time that evening I ordered two Scandinavian specialities to go with our pints. Aquavits? Or were they Akavites? Or maybe Aquavities? Damn it, it was hard enough to drink the bloody things, never mind spell it. All I knew was that the colourless liquid tasted like the proverbial firewater, and the effects were dynamite. Three of them and three pints and my head was already beginning to spin.

"Right then Jon. Finish this pint and I've got to be going, and you've got your appointment with old man Thomas for dinner this evening." I reminded him, the last pair of drinks seeming to have slipped down too easily.

"Christ Neil," Jon chuckled at me. "It's bad enough having to do business with your company without having to spend time with your boring old fart of a chairman."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that Jon."

"Pretend all you want Neil," he smiled back. "But you know it's true don't you."

"No comment," I grinned back conspiritually. He was a boring old fart, but in fairness to old Thomas, he really did know his business. He wasn't even that old really, but he still controlled eighty five percent of the business.

"I'd rather you and me went up town and found ourselves a couple of good looking young English girls Neil," Jon confided. No surprise there, was there.

"Not sure what my wife would have to say about that Jon," I joked back.

'Oh you Brits," Jon shot back, slapping me friendlily on the shoulder. "You're so damn prudish sometimes? What's wrong with a bit of fun from time to time?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders, not wishing to be drawn.

"Look at that girl over there for instance Neil," Jon said drawing my attention to a young woman sat by the bar not twenty feet behind me. "Look at her Neil. Slim, brunette, what, twenty six or so? On her own and drop dead gorgeous."

"Yes you're right there," I was forced to agree, surprised that I hadn't noticed her sitting there before. "She is a little darling isn't she?"

"Think she's on the game Neil?"

"I wouldn't think so Jon," I replied. "Doesn't look the type."

"Probably right Neil," Jon agreed with me thoughtfully. "I'll bet she's on the pull though."

I raised my eyebrows at Jon's excellent use of colloquial English, and took the opportunity of studying the pretty slim woman while her attention was taken up by some City type, who had just engaged her in conversation.

Nice ---- Yes very nice indeed! Long, slim, tanned bare legs made even more so by the short slinky dress that she had on, a whole length of smooth, shapely thigh wonderfully out on display as she sat on her stool, inviting the avid attention of many a male in the place.

"Think she'll go off with him Neil," Jon asked me. "Think the lucky bastard will be fucking her tight pussy later on, do you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned at him. I hoped he wasn't going to though. Fuck the girl that is. I was happily married myself but still somewhat jealous.

Well --- She was an exceptionally pretty little dark haired beauty, with flashing dark eyes that must have been sending the city type crazy.

"Well if he's not going to, then I'd like to," chuckled Jon, his attention firmly on the girl by then. "Look at them pointy little tits Neil. She can't have a bra on man. That bastard's looking down her top. He must be able to see most of her tits from where he's standing. If she leans forward any more she'll fall out of that dress."

He was right! Now I was jealous.

"She damn well knows it as well," Jon carried on with enthusiasm, twisting on his seat to be able to watch her more easily. "See how she shifted on her stool then to give him a better view?"

He was right again. The cheeky cow really had! Now I was really, really jealous.

"Not very big tits though Jon," I commented rather pointlessly, trying to .... Well to ... Shit, I don't know!

"More than I could get into my mouth Neil," Jon shot back at me, so obviously lost in the potential seduction that was taking place, right there in front of us. "Closer to the bone, then the sweeter the meat; isn't that one of your English sayings Neil?"

"Not the point Jon," I insisted, getting more and more hot under the collar. "That damn women is married for Christ sake. She's got a wedding ring on. Some poor bastard is being cuckolded here."

"Bloody hell Neil," my Swedish colleague reacted in surprise. "Don't get so damn serious man. She's only flirting with the guy after all; she's not fucking him!"

"Not yet," I commented dryly. "Not yet."

I'd never been unfaithful to my wife Annie in the five years we'd been married, or before that, for that matter. But looking at the sexy little creature sat there at the bar with all that leg and Christ knows what else showing, then I could perhaps understand how easy it might be.

"As I said before my English friend," Jon answered calmly, his eyes never leaving her. "If he doesn't take her to his bed tonight, then I'd be more than willing."

"And your dinner with old man Thomas?" I teased him, my eyes watering as I took courage and knocked back the last of his bloody Scandinavian knock out juice.

"Maybe he'll settle for a quick sandwich," Jon laughed back.

"By then she may have left with someone else," I pointed out.

"You're probably right," he conceded. "Either that or her husband will turn up."

With that, he shrugged his shoulders, stood up with hardly a trace of a stagger, considering how much he'd drunk, and with a handshake, somewhat reluctantly strolled out of the bar. I couldn't help but notice the girl twist her head to watch him as he strolled casually out of the bar.

So she had noticed us ------ Or at least him.

It also became pretty evident that the city type wasn't progressing with the girl. She wasn't ignoring him or being rude, just not laughing at his jokes any more. Bored with him I supposed. I thought I'd sit there a little longer to see how long it took him to take the hint. To be honest, my head was spinning so much by then, that staying sat down was by far the best option.

About five minutes it took.

City type must have got a bit ambitious and put his hand on her bare thigh, but the girl immediately grabbed it and removed it, her whole body language making it obvious that he was wasting his time.

Then with a flurry of arms he made his excuses and wandered off as well, leaving me wondering how long it would be before some other stud would take his place.

Right!

Remember, I'd had a few to drink that night.

Big breath ----- straighten my tie ----- quick adjustment down there -- you know what I mean, and I went for it.

"Hi," I started, as I plonked my bottom down on the stool beside her. "Can I get you a drink?"

"I've got one already," came the hasty reply. Hasty, but not too unfriendly.

"Do you come here often?" I asked, trying not to laugh. Blimey, I've always wanted to say that corny phrase, and never had the opportunity, and at least it earned me a giggle from the young lady.

"Who was your friend?" She carried on. Not exactly what one would want to hear.

"His name's Jon," I told her. "Swedish. We've just agreed a deal together."

"Is that why you're late?" She demanded a touch angrily. "Is that why you're half drunk?"

"I'm not late Annie," I told my lovely wife. "I sent you a text to say I was held up."

"No you didn't Neil. I've been sat out in the lobby for forty minutes waiting for you."

"Check your phone," I suggested. "I promise you I did send it."

She did.

I had.

She was apologetic.

I was half forgiven.

Forgiven for being late, but not for the somewhat inebriated state that she'd found me in.

"So that's the famous Swede you've been on about all week is it?"

"That's him," I confirmed.

"Nice!" She teased me. "Why didn't you introduce me?"

"You seemed too tied up with Mr. City Type," I pointed out. "We were taking bets about whether you'd go off with him."

Annie laughed and gave a shrug, treating me to the view that Mr. City Type had just been enjoying. Jon was right sure enough, and he must have had a good view down the opening in her flimsy dress, right down to her left nipple and beyond, in fact. My wife was a bit of a tease at the best of times, and I knew she loved to flirt. That was OK though. That was one of the things I liked about her, and if I hadn't then I wouldn't have married the woman.

I slid niftily off my stool, only to miss my footing and find myself crashing into the side of the bar.

"You are drunk Neil," Annie accused me. "How could you get into this state when you're supposed to be taking me out?"

"Sonny Arry," I heard myself saying, as I swayed slightly. "Sorry. I meant to say sorry .... Eh .... "

"Sorry Annie," my wife helped me out. "I should think so to. What a state you're in."

All I could do, was grin back at her, as my head span round and round.

"Well I don't much fancy spending the evening with you in this state," she told me, and my head stopped spinning, but the room around me started turning. Slowly, but it was most disconcerting. I couldn't think what to say, but I was saved by the bell.

"Well my friend," I heard from behind me. "You're a dark horse."

A huge smile had formed on my wife's face, and even before I turned round, I knew that Jon had returned.

"So what happened to Johnson?" I asked, trying to focus on him as I turned. "Hasn't he turned up?"

"He's running late," the big Swede dismissed my comment with a sweep of his hand. "I've rearranged our meeting for lunch tomorrow, so I thought I'd pop back to see if this beautiful young lady was still here."

"Jon, this is Annie," I relented with a sigh. "Annie, this is Jon."

"Pleased to meet you Annie," he responded smoothly, taking her slim hand in his great bear like paw and kissing the back of it. "Such a lovely name."

Very continental!

The kiss lasted just that tiny bit longer than it needed to have done.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Jon," my wife whispered huskily, turning to face him as he perched on the stool the other side of her, her silky dress riding even further up her shapely bare thighs and the welcoming gap in the front of her dress transferring in his direction. "I was just asking this gentleman here about you."

Pardon!

'This gentleman?'

Did I hear that right?

"Sorry," Annie said, twisting in her seat half towards me, grinning from ear to ear at me. "I don't think I caught your name."

Pardon! Now I did hear that right. I found myself sobering up rather quickly.

"Neil," I blurted out without thinking. "My name's ... eh ..... Neil."

"Hi Neil," she greeted me. "Nice to meet you as well of course." But that didn't stop her twisting back to face Jon, bare thighs and exposed cleavage and all.

And so it went on ....

"What are you doing here in England?"

"What's a lovely lady like you doing out on her own?"

"How long are you here for?"

"I'm busy this evening, but perhaps ....."

Yes, I sat there like a wally, feeling excluded and humiliated, as my wife played the mating game with the Swede, him totally unaware that it was my wife Annie that he was chatting up, and her paying me back for drinking too much.

What do you do?

Talk about a spare prick in a chip shop! The pair of them were flirting and giggling with one another, and staring into one another's eyes, while I sat there looking at Annie's back. It was a nice slim back and her dress plunged so low that it confirmed she didn't have a bra on, though the view from the front had already made that somewhat unnecessary.

But it was still a back, and not at all what I wanted. Why should that Swedish bugger get to stare down at her tits, when all I got was the back?

That's right!

I knew she was only teasing me, but I was getting a bit pissed off. She was pushing this too far. My head was still far from clear, but I sure got the message that she was paying me back for being a bit drunk when I was supposed to be taking her out.

Then the bitch leant forward to pat Jon on the arm after he'd said something to amuse her. Jon's eyes dipped down a little and stayed there, his eyebrows raising a little at what he saw. The bugger was looking straight down the top of her dress as it gaped open, and though I couldn't see them from where I was sitting, I knew that dress well enough and just knew that he was staring at her exposed breasts, nipples and all. They weren't very big, but what was there was near perfect. High, rounded and full, thrusting out like pairs, with long pink nipples that I knew would be hard.

Not the only bloody thing, no doubt!

The Swede was making no effort to hide what he was looking at, and Annie was making it equally obvious that she knew, and wasn't objecting.

My stomach began churning. Fuck the order and the bonus; this was just too much to bear. I usually quite enjoyed her flirting a bit, and even flashing a bit of body off from time to time. But this was different!

When he reached out and casually placed his hand quite deliberately half way up her bare thigh, I'd had enough. When he left it there and she made no move to discourage him then I'd had more than enough.

"Jon!" I cried out, a little louder than I'd meant to. "Didn't you have something to finalise on those specs tonight?"

"That can wait," Jon growled, his big thick fingers tracing ever enlarging circles on the soft, smooth bare skin of my wife's bare smooth thigh."

"Oh, I don't want to keep you from something important," spoke up Annie at last, reaching down to put her hand over his, as the tips of his fingers just began to touch the hem of her dress, surely no more than an inch or so from her panties. She'd stopped him advancing further, but still made no attempt to push his hand away from where it had come to rest.

He'd already progressed further than Mr City Type had.

"What do you think Nigel?" She teased me, glancing back over her shoulder at me. "Should Jon here go and do his homework, or stay here and keep me company?"

"It's Neil!" I corrected her, holding my temper. "My name's Neil and Jon has some work to do so that we can sign an important contract tomorrow."

I emphasised the word 'contract' to make it clear to her that it was important, apart from the fact that I wanted his hand off her thigh.

"Is that right Jon?" Annie asked girlishly turning back to him and deliberately leaning forward to give him an even better view down the front of her dress. "This contract with Nigel is important, is it?"

"It's Neil!" I almost shouted, though I don't know why. The cow knew what my name was. All Jon did was smirk and nod his head in agreement.

"You must be someone really important then Jon," Annie giggled girlishly. "I just love powerful men."

Oh, what a load of bullshit!

"How about we go and sit down over there in the corner Annie?" Jon proposed to my wife, indicating the private little corner where we'd been sitting earlier.

Annie glanced briefly in my direction, her eyes not visibly registering any recognition.

"Sure Jon," she answered at last, sliding seductively off her stool, her flimsy dress riding up even further to expose even more of her thigh, and a quick but very clear flash of white panties.

She took Jon's proffered arm, smiled at him suggestively and allowed him to lead her over towards the other table.

"Get another round of drinks in my friend," demanded Jon, not so much as even looking at me.

"Make mine a double please Nigel," sang out my wife, as she allowed herself to be led off, Jon's hand sliding around her slim waist, and threatening to explore even lower.

"It's not Nigel, it's Neil," I muttered through gritted teeth. What was the point? Nobody was listening.

Oh shucks!

I wish I hadn't drunk so much.

----------------

I ordered the drinks and went over to join them, having added an extra Scandinavian jungle juice to Jon's order, to try to stunt his activities.

It didn't work out.

It never does, does it?

By the time I got over to the corner the pair of them were sitting side by side, Jon's arm arranged casually round her shoulder and his finger tips dangling threateningly, inches from slipping down inside the gap in her dress.

"Here's your drink Jon," I announced, slamming it down onto the table in front of him, and glaring angrily at my wife as I passed hers to her.

"Thanks Nigel," she giggled, and the pair of them burst out laughing at my expense.

"Weren't you supposed to be meeting your wife this evening?" demanded Jon, obviously hinting that it was time I disappeared and left him to continue his seduction.

"My wife's apparently already found something else to entertain her tonight," I all but spat out, which obviously went over the top of Jon's head, but caused Annie to glare at me uncertainly. At which point I decided to up the anti a little. I know I should have told Jon the truth right there and then, and we could no doubt have laughed it off and maybe even gone and had dinner together or something. But calling me Nigel all the time and playing up to him the way she had was more than I deserved for having a few drinks too many. And damn it how do you explain to your biggest customer ever that the sexy little temptress who had been flashing her bare tits at him, was actually in fact your darling wife?

Christ, how could she have got me into this impossible situation?

"No rush to go now," I carried on, taking my place the other side of Annie and quite deliberately placing my hand firmly half way up her bare thigh. "D'you think you can handle two of us?"

I was confident that my move would frighten the life out of her and the startled look Annie gave me confirmed that it was the last thing she'd expected.

'Get out of that!' I thought to myself as I glared straight back at her, daring her to find a quick solution to the predicament that she'd got us into.

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers