No Longer My Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That of course is where it all went so wrong, as Jon had no idea what was going on between us two, and Jon was not the sort of guy that let the grass grow under his feet.

"Well how about that Annie?" He chuckled at her, as without more ado the Swede closed in even closer to his prey, his hand sliding down from where it had been hovering not just coming to rest on her breast, but sliding inside the top of her dress as it did so.

Shit!

Was that my fault?

Annie let out a gasp of surprise and stared at me open mouthed, her shock so obvious, but probably no more so than mine. We both sat there paralyzed by shock, unable to react even when Jon took Annie's reaction as an acceptance of what he'd done. I watched in horror as the big Swede shoved his hand further down my wife's dress, cupping her bare breast in his hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Beautiful," he crooned, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the neck." So soft and yet so firm."

"Jon," I started to remonstrate with him, though it came out as little more than a croak. "I don't think..."

"Come on Neil," he encouraged me. "Don't disappoint the little lady."

"Neil," sobbed Annie plaintively. "Do something."

"Come on Neil," Jon encouraged me, completely misunderstanding her meaning. "You heard her, she's desperate for it man."

With that he slid her dress off one shoulder and I fell silent as her beautiful, small but full left breast emerged slowly into view.

Stunning!

Stunned!

The fight, what there was of it, deserted me, presented as I was by one plump little bare breast out on display for us and anyone else who happened to walk by to admire, and the other being mauled by the Swede.

It was then that I realised that Annie had stopped objecting and had thrown her head back, her eyes tightly shut.

Her groan, even half cut off as it was, if I hadn't already suspected it, gave the game away. Her exposed nipple, though small and pinkish, was as rock hard as I'd ever seen it.

What to do?

I was lost, confused, angry, humiliated, defeated, outwitted, excited....

Excited?

Even as I tried to understand that emotion, my hand snaked forward by its own volition, the tips of my shaking fingers brushing the very tip of my wife's hard nipple, snatching it back as Annie jumped at my touch, another even louder gasp escaping from between her lips.

"That's it Neil," Jon laughed quietly. "She's loving it. Help me get her stripped off a bit more."

"No Jon," I tried to stall him, though my hand had found its own way back to fondle her breast. "It's not right. We can't."

Only then did I notice that Jon's hand had deserted her breast and had found its way under the flimsy skirt of her dress, and forced my wife's legs apart.

"For God's sake Jon," I implored him desperately. "We can't do this. It's not right."

"You're right Neil," he replied to my relief, though alas, it was short lived. "Let's get this lovely young thing up to my room before someone spots us and we're thrown out."

The objection that I was about to make was cut off as Annie opened those big lustrous dark eyes of hers and held my gaze, her inner lust shining brightly through.

"Please Neil," she pleaded simply, as she opened her thighs wider still, sliding down the seat to give the invading hand easier access. "Please."

-----------------------

Quite how we got from there over to the lifts is a bit clouded in my memory, and since when we got there both of Annie's tits were still out on public display, quite how we even got there without being accosted, I really don't know.

I was aware of the lift going 'ding', the doors opening, and two middle aged guys getting out and stopping dead in their tracks, their eyes glued to Annie's bare breasts. Jon bundled her in, closely followed by me, still in a daze.

"Sorry boys," Jon told the two guys as they went to get back into the lift to join us, holding his huge paw up to warn them off. "Private party I'm afraid."

The doors whooshed shut on two very disappointed looking business men, as Jon pulled my wife to him and the pair of them went into a tight clinch, Annie throwing her arms round Jon's neck and almost crawling up him as her lips sought out his.

It simply didn't seem real, like a dream.

This wasn't something that was happening to me; not to us.

That wasn't my wife clutching wildly at another man, as his hands reached under the back of her dress and lifted it up to her waist and above, her tiny blue panties hardly adequate to cover that cute round arse of hers. That tiny slim waist looking impossibly small against his great hands as the dress rose even higher.

And higher!

It was as if I was watching some film, except that it wasn't on the TV or on at the movies. It wasn't really happening so I didn't have to worry about the consequences.

In a dream I reached for the back of Annie's dress, knowing that as flimsy and revealing as it had proved to be earlier, that if I flicked that single clasp undone, then the dress would surely cease to function as one.

Click.

I held my breath as the metal clasp slid apart in my hand, and stood back as I watched in awe, appalled at what I'd just done, as the flimsy scrap of slinky material that had once been a dress slowly but surely unfolded from Annie's slim, firm, young body. The straps on her shoulders released from their bonds disappearing as the dress slipped down, only held up because the pair of them were in such a tight embrace.

Then Jon, by accident or design, eased her away from him, holding her at arms length to admire her, his smile turning into a wide predatory grin as her dress, now released, fell silently to the ground, ending in a surprisingly small puddle at her feet.

"My God woman," he gasped his eyes greedily eating her up, as she stood there in nothing but her miniscule panties and high heels. "You're even more beautiful than I expected."

"Thank you," Annie whispered back in reply, fluttering those long natural eyelashes at him, the blush in her cheek visible even from my viewpoint.

Ding

Whoosh

And thank Christ that nobody was waiting on that floor for the lift.

"Don't forget her dress Neil," Jon reminded me as he half led and half carried my near naked Annie, out of the lift and down the thickly carpeted corridor.

'As if I would have forgotten the damn thing,' I thought to myself as I stooped to retrieve it, though Annie, it would appear, was well beyond worrying about such mundane things as Jon whisked her along to his room.

Those damn key card things never seem to work for me till I've made two or three attempts, but Jon had his door open and the pair of them in so fast, that it nearly closed before I managed to grab it and follow them. I followed the pair of them straight through the living area of Jon's executive suite, and straight through to his bedroom.

I then stood there and watched them.

Then sat down and watched them.

Watched as the two of them explored one another, though in reality it was mostly Jon's hands that were making the discoveries, as Annie cooed and gasped and made all those little sounds that I'd grown to know so well.

You're probably wondering how I felt watching them.

Well..... Sort of empty..... Devoid of any deep emotion.

It was as if I was watching some disaster about to happen, but was unable to do anything to prevent it.

Too far away, or too late maybe.

Just sitting there and waiting for it to happen.

I wonder if the Captain of the Titanic felt like that?

I doubt if he suffered from the erection that I hadn't been able to get rid of since we'd been in the bar.

By then Jon had his shirt off and was trying to slide her panties down her thighs. I noted, almost absently, that although Annie was more than willing to let him get his hands inside her panties, and his fingers, by the look of it, inside her for that matter, she was pretty desperately clinging onto her panties. She was doing it playfully, with lots of laughter and giggling, and they weren't always where they should have been, but each time he managed to get them down to her knees, she pushed his hands away and she snatched them right back up again.

What was that about?

"Jon sweetie," she said to him eventually, when he began to show the first signs of frustration, the game, though fun, lasting somewhat longer than he would wish for. "Give me a moment to cool down will you please."

"You're not going to clam up on me are you?" He demanded firmly, but keeping any signs of anger in check. "I hope you're not some cock tease."

"It's not that Jon, I promise you," she replied huskily. "This is all just a bit quick and I've got all hot and flustered and I need a few moments to get my thoughts together."

"Then we'll fuck?"

"Maybe. Probably," my wife replied with only a touch of hesitation. "I'm parched Jon. Any chance of a drink?"

"There's a fridge full of drinks in the other room," he informed her. "What do you fancy?"

"Something long."

"I've got something long here in my trousers for you Annie," he joked, grinning at her.

"Something long and soft and cold and in a glass please," she quipped back.

"Sounds painful," he continued the joke, still grinning, but stood up to go and get the drink for her.

"Get something for Neil while you're there Jon," Annie asked him, the first recognition from her that I even existed since we'd left the bar. At least she hadn't called me Nigel.

"Neil?" questioned Jon, looking round in surprise, hardly covering that he'd so obviously forgotten that I was even there by asking what I wanted.

"A cup of tea please Jon," Annie answered for me. "He'll have a cup of tea."

"Tea Neil?" he glared at me more in puzzlement than anything. "Wouldn't you rather have a beer?"

"He'll have a cup of tea Jon," Annie beat me to it. "If he's got to drive home soon, then he doesn't need any more beer."

"Right Annie," Jon smiled at her, the implications that she was expecting me to be leaving soon not lost on him. "Tea it is."

----------------------

"Tea. Bloody tea," I whispered angrily at my wife, the situation that we'd found ourselves in fully sinking in at last, as the effects of far too much beer and his damn firewater at long last began to disappear perhaps. "What's this about me going off home? What the hell do you think you're playing at Annie?"

"It'll take him longer to make it," she regally informed me. "We need to talk and we need to talk fast, but it'll give us a few moments more."

"I see," I responded, just a little bit mollified. "But what the hell do you think you're playing at?"

"Never mind that," she dismissed my demands. "What's done is done and we've only got two options. One is that you admit to him that I'm your wife and that this is all a mistake. Can you do that Neil? You could lose this order and maybe your job. Can you do that, Can we risk you losing your job?"

"And the commission," I mumbled; "Not easy. No, I don't think I want to do that. What's the other option?"

"Quite simple Neil," she smiled at me slightly sadly. "We go through with it, or rather I do."

"I can't expect you to do that Annie," I exploded, forgetting for the moment that we were supposed to be whispering. "I couldn't make you to do that."

"Who says you'd have to make me?" she asked, the fire in her beautiful eyes suddenly returning. "It wouldn't exactly be a hardship for me."

"Why can't you just say you've changed your mind," I piped up with suddenly realising there was a third option. "Tell him you got carried away and can't cheat on your husband and you have to leave and go home to him."

"I can't do that Neil," she glared at me. "That's not an option."

"Why not?" I challenged her. "It's the best option by far."

"Ok," Annie replied calmly. "It may be an option but you vetoed the first one, so I'm vetoing that one."

"You're kidding me," I spat out in surprise.

"I'm deadly serious Neil," she retorted.

"But he'll expect to let him fuck you," I reminded her, having difficulty to keep my voice down.

"I guess he will," she answered, trying, but not entirely succeeding, in keeping the smile off her face.

We wasted a few moments of our precious time as we stared at one another in silence.

"Maybe we'd better take the first option after all Annie," I spoke up at last.

"Please don't," she pleaded, a look of desperation on her face. "If I hadn't called him off a few moments ago, then he would have fucked me and you wouldn't have stopped him would you."

"That was different Annie," I claimed. "I was confused."

"Please honey," she whimpered, coming over to me and taking my hand and placing it firmly on her firm breast. "Just this once and I'll never ask again. It won't make any difference to how much I love you, I promise."

"I don't know Annie. I'm confused," I splurted out, the urgency of the situation bought to the fore as we both heard the kettle starting to boil in the next room.

"Please honey. Just say it's OK. I beg of you, just say yes."

"I can't Annie," I all but sobbed back at her, in my confusion, wanting desperately to show my love and give her what she so wanted, but unable to bring myself to say it. Hell yes; the erection that I'd been sporting for so long by then that it was beginning to get painful wasn't helping.

"Please Neil, please," she begged me. "Just this once. Just tell me it's OK."

"It's too much to ask Annie. If you're going to do it, then damn well do it, but don't ask me to tell you it's OK."

"But you'll still love me honey won't you."

"I suppose so. Yes of course I will Annie," I responded, my mind reeling at my total loss of control. Control that some deep foreign feeling in my gut was overwhelming.

"Then prove it Neil," she whispered. "I wouldn't let him pull my panties down honey."

"I know," I groaned. "I saw you fighting him."

"I want you to remove them for me sweetie," she stunned me with. "Prove you love me honey. Take my panties down for Jon."

"I can't Annie," I pleaded with her, the sweat running down from my brow almost blinding me. "Do it damn the pair of you, but don't ask me to do that."

"Please Neil," she sobbed. "Help me."

---------------------

"Here we are," announced Jon, surprisingly jovial as he waltzed back into the bedroom. One tea, one coke and a beer for me and ........ Oh shit!"

The 'Oh shit!' was reserved for me I guess, as he watched me as I slid Annie's panties down the last few inches to her ankles, and then held on to them as she stepped daintily out of them. I balled them up and stuck them in my pocket, the thought striking me that they took up even less space than the dress had done.

"I see that Neil has had more success than I had," he remarked with a mock, pained look on his face.

"Doesn't mean that you can't take advantage of it," Annie teased him, turning to face him, her high heels only emphasising how otherwise naked she was, her neatly trimmed little dark landing strip openly exposed and on offer to him for the first time. The pained look soon disappeared as she giggled aloud and skipped a couple of steps over to him and threw herself into his arms, almost spilling the drinks that he was trying to put down. He grabbed her and picked her up as if she'd been a doll, firstly giving her tits a quick suck and then burying his face down between her legs, as Annie threw her arms and head back in complete supplication, offering her naked body to him.

He then dropped her roughly onto the bed, her tits, small as they may have been, bouncing wildly as she laughed and wriggled around to make herself comfortable, ending up with her arms above her head and her legs spread wide apart, those flashing dark eyes of hers, glowing with lust and longing.

If there'd been any more foreplay then it might have ended differently. I may have lost my nerve, or perhaps gained it. I might have stopped them, or I might have joined in. But Jon didn't hesitate, pulling off his remaining clothes and grabbing Annie by the legs, dragging her towards him and without further ado thrusting his hard cock straight inside her.

Hard, thrusting, straight in right up to the hilt in one urgent push, causing Annie to scream out loud in pain, or was it pleasure?

I actually had the dubious pleasure of seeing his cock actually enter her, and as it did so it was as if he'd stuck a sword into my gut. Then as that moment the voyeuristic pleasure that was all I was getting out of it melted away, and I realised what a fool I had been.

From what I could see he wasn't noticeably any larger than me, but certainly no smaller either. But what he did have was apparently boundless energy and staying power, which he used to fuck my pretty young wife long and hard.

"Oh God ..... Oh God ..... Oh God," she repeated over and over again, each cry escaping her lips in time with his hard thrusts. Her cries reached a crescendo and became one long cry of ecstasy as she reached her first orgasm, all these things familiar to me up till that point, except, I couldn't help notice, that it all happened so much quicker.

If Annie expected Jon to slow down, to give her a chance to get her breath back as I would have done, then it simply didn't happen as he continued to ram his hard cock in without a break. As I watched the look of surprise on Annie's face change to one of pleasure, and I felt my heart breaking as I realised that the Swede had already taken my wife, in just those few minutes, to a place that I had never managed in five years of marriage.

All I could do was sit there in silence, watching as Jon gave Annie the fucking of her life, knowing that in another twenty years of marriage, it was something that I'd never be able to match. Something that she would probably remember every time I tried. Hoping and praying that Jon would finish soon as I watched my wife being reduced to a quivering, sweating wreck, her orgasms, if that's what they still were, being signalled by one long continuous inhuman squeal.

Jon had long since forgotten me and Annie was way beyond remembering that I existed. My presence was no longer required, so when I couldn't stand watching any longer as he reduced my wife to a babbling incoherent rag doll, I stood, took one last sad look, and walked unhappily into the other room, closing the door behind me. Even there I couldn't shut out the cries and screams from the bedroom, the best I could manage being to bury my head under a cushion as I fought to keep the sounds out and my tears at bay.

Oh fuck, what had I done?

-----------------

I can't remember actually falling asleep on the sofa, only eventually being vaguely aware of Annie's cries reducing to a whimper. I did fall asleep eventually, but only to be woken up some time later, and treated to another verbal bout of screams and cries from the bedroom as the pair of them went at it again. Not so long that time, but no less painful, anymore than the third time was, just as the dawn was breaking through.

What a God damned bloody awful night!

------------------------

After the third, and thankfully shorter session had finished, I lay there feeling so miserable, watching as the sky outside got slowly lighter. Eventually I saw no point in trying to sleep any more and dragged myself off the sofa, rubbing the sleep, or was it the remains of my tears away. The bedroom was silent, and I stood there staring at the door, hating it, but unable to clear my mind of what I had both heard and seen. Wondering if I'd ever be able to wipe those memories away.

I didn't have to do it, and I knew deep down that I shouldn't have, but I found myself sneaking quietly up to the damn door, reaching out, and carefully and quietly turning the handle.

The sight inside turned my stomach, but even so it took me several minutes to tear myself away. They were both fast asleep, Jon flat on his back and my naked wife splayed out on top of him, her lovely slim form looking so tiny and childlike up against his bulk, her, oh so cute face still holding the smile of utter contentment at what she had experienced.