No Longer My Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always enjoyed the way Annie used to flirt and tease, and yes, I got a kick out of knowing that she was giving the odd risky flash of whatever to various guys who took her fancy. But I'd always genuinely thought that she'd been true to me, but as I sat there I had my doubts. How easily she'd ended up in Jon's bed when I hadn't acted quickly enough or sufficiently sensibly to stop her.

The odd rumours and comments that I'd chosen to ignore over the years.

That time that she'd gone missing for an hour or so at one of our company get togethers, and that Johnson, the old bastard, had promoted me the following week.

Last year on holiday when she'd mysteriously got lost on that beach one night, and turned up later with those beach guards who had 'found' her.

Her elder sister telling me to keep an eye on her when we'd announced our engagement, and not wished to expand on it.

Nothing certain, and no proof previously, but now I had all the evidence I needed.

And what about Jon?

It gave me gut ache to think that as I sat there in our home, he was probably manhandling my naked wife. Touching her and sucking her, and yes, at some stage fucking her, while I sat there as miserable as sin on my own, a drink in my hand, toasting the end of my marriage.

But of course it wasn't him that I had the problem with, not really. Sure, he was screwing Annie, knowing she was someone else's wife, but she was willing and he was free to do so.

No, it was Annie herself and that bastard Johnson that my hate grew for. It was them two that had done me down.

The question was though, what the hell could I do about it?

-------------------

So you might wonder why I found myself some weeks later, sitting there in a virtually unknown city of over a million people, some four hours from Shanghai.

Yes, I do mean that Shanghai. The one in China.

Well you might well wonder, as I was wondering about how quickly my life had changed.

"Price is within budget," the big blonde Swede grinned very widely at me, before taking another delicate sip of the cup of Chinese tea in front of him.

"And the specification is spot on Jon," I laughed back at him, and taking a longer swig of my own. "And of course, delivery is now, not a problem."

"Any further questions gentlemen?" I asked, politely to the group around us, a mixture of astute Chinese manufacturing specialists, British commercial bakers, and American whizz kids who were actually funding the deal. "We seem to have solved the technical worries to everyone's satisfaction."

"I think we can consider it finalised," Mac, the tall rangy Texan sat beside me concluded. "I suggest we sign and be done with it."

So we did.

Believe it or not, all seventeen of us.

"So what happened to your old company Neil?" Another of the Yanks asked me, as we waited for the last of the Chinese to sign.

"They're in liquidation Henry," my new friend and banker Charles answered for me. "Once Jon gathered our recourses together and Neil here ironed out the Chinese's technical problems, then they lost the order and their bank withdrew funding."

"Which bank was that?"

"Which bank do you think?" Charles grinned at him.

"But that's a load of workers out of work isn't it?"

"Probably not," Charles explained, while I sat there with a smile on my face that the cat that got the cream couldn't have bettered. "We're backing Neil and Jon to buy the company from the receivers, and they're going to be assembling the parts manufactured here in China. We already have five other plants planned."

"So you lot do the work and us Yanks rake in the profits eh?" he joked.

"Oh my bank is very happy indeed with our share," Charles happily informed our American friend. "And young Neil here is heading towards being an extremely well off young man."

"So everyone's happy then," rounded off the Yank, smiling.

I smiled back. There was certainly one guy who wasn't, but after all, he'd never met that old bastard Johnson, who'd lost his company, so why should I spoil his day?

----------------------

"So, another drink before the girls get here," asked Jon, looking down at one of the other Yanks, Ted, and I, the only ones left in the bar after we'd celebrated.

"Too late," replied Ted. "They've just arrived. They're coming over."

"Are you sure these three are really junior managers in this Chinese outfit?" I queried, my eyes popping open at the three pretty, mini skirted, delicate, Chinese beauties who were heading our way. Their long lustrous black hair falling about their shoulders, and their strangely typical Chinese giggles of anticipation promising so much. "They seem a bit young."

"Don't worry about it Neil," Jon assured me. "They're all graduate trainees, I'm assured, and this is all part of their management training, and I want the tall one."

"I'll have the one with the big tits," butted in Ted.

"Sounds OK to me. I'll settle for the one with the legs," I agreed, taking in the slim, shapely corker, with the biggest eyes I ever did see on the right, who, with the other two were going to be showing us the sights of the city that evening and who knows what else, later on.

-----------------------

Well, we saw the sights and had a wonderful time and the less said the better. Jon and I took over Johnson's old company as planned, and I now run that and another one we've acquired. I discovered that Jon's claim to have an open marriage was absolutely true, when he felt obliged to balance things up between us, and his gorgeous wife Helga agreed. She and I spent several very pleasant and informative week ends together and performed any number of wonderful balancing acts between the two of us.

Wei Lee, you remember her, the slim one with the legs and the beautiful eyes? Well she's now my personal assistant back in UK, though we often take some of the work home with us, and it's quite likely that we may be making her position somewhat more permanent very soon.

My ex wife?

What was her name again?

Not too sure about her really. Saw her elder sister the other week and she told me she was doing Ok at last and was getting over her breakdown, but to be honest she didn't sound too convincing.

Not my problem anymore.

+++++++++++++

That's it!

Remember it's only a story, and not a reflection of me or my personal life. I'm a civil engineer by the way, not chemical!