No Longer My Son...

Story Info
Mum and son discover each other on holiday.
1.7k words
4.35
456.6k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

Todd looked at his mother’s naked body through the crack in the door.

Their holiday in Spain had been arranged to take their minds off the tragic car crash that had robbed Pauline of her husband and Todd of his father. Derek Smith had been on his way home from work when the runaway articulated truck first rammed his car and then just reduced to a hopeless mess of glass and metal. Somewhere inside was what was left of Derek’s body. Police said they had never seen a wreck as bad and identification in the normal way was impossible. Derek was finally identified by dental records.

It was the appearance of the young blonde woman at his funeral that twisted the knife in Pauline’s stomach. She immediately recognised her as his senior sales manager, with whom he’d had what he’d promised was no more than a one-night stand after a drunken office party three years before. No words were exchanged between the women. They were both there to mark Derek’s passing, but the looks that went between said it all. Clearly, Derek and his blonde colleague had enjoyed much more than one night together. Pauline neither wanted to know more or to talk to the woman, but she knew – as she always really had deep inside – that she’d been sharing her husband with another woman for at least the last three years.

She kept it all from Todd, who readily agreed to join her – two months after the funeral - on a fortnight in Spain. “Let’s recharge the batteries,” she’d said, “and just chill – you and me, the sun, the sea and the sand.”

In Todd’s mind the added ingredient of “…and the sex” also sprang forward, as he looked forward to the opportunity of meeting nubile young girls stretched out on a Spanish beach, by the hotel pool or, maybe, even in the bar or disco.

Four days in and it became clear that there was little or no action of that sort available. The few young women there were with new husbands or boyfriends, the rest of the local resident and tourist population being well over 40. “So much for getting away out of season,” he complained to himself.

He certainly didn’t want to burden his physical frustrations on his mother who after the first 48 hours was starting to unwind and look better than she had for years, soaking up the sun at every opportunity. She had even now switched from her all-in-one swimsuit to a pale blue bikini, skimpy in the extreme.

Todd realised that he had never properly taken on board what a good looking woman his mother was, and as he lay beside her by the pool, he became aware of the effect that her body was having on his. As he ran his eye across her breasts, still full and beautiful at the age of 39, her perfectly shaped bottom and fantastically long legs, he felt his cock harden.

Two thoughts instantly crossed his mind. One said, “What are you doing? It’s your mother!” while the other wondered why he had never been aware of her like this before. He answered the latter by recalling the shapeless floppy sweaters and old-fashioned jeans that she seemed to wear every day. “So,” he mused, “underneath that dowdy, mumsy exterior was a babe!”

If Pauline noticed his physical response to her, she didn’t let on, but that night, in their hotel suite, Todd found himself peeking through the crack in her door to watch her change. After coming back from the pool, she’d showered and after towelling herself dry had applied some after-sun lotion. Now she was about to dress and she apparently absent-mindedly turned towards the door as she went to pull on her panties.

She glanced up as she turned and saw him. She opened the door before he could move.

“Todd! What are you doing?”

“S-s-sorry, Mum, I couldn’t help it. You are just so beautiful…”

“And what’s all that about?” she pointed at his erection poking forwards in his swimming trunks.

Before he could move his hands to cover, she reached forward and grabbed the waistband of his trunks. She reached inside and took his cock in her hand. She looked him in the eyes.

“Did my body really do this?”

“Y-yes.”

“I don’t know what to say, Todd. I am your mother, but I am so flattered that my body should turn you on like this. Can I – er, we – do something about it?”

He nodded, unable to articulate the jumble of emotions overpowering him.

She pulled his trunks down so that they were both naked.

Running her hands all over his firm, strong young body, she whispered softly, “You may not know that your father was having an affair.”

Before he could reply, she went on, “…and our sex life, though good when it occurred, was not that regular.”

“So,” she added, “ If you’ll let me, I’d like to make up for lost time.”

Without another word, she pulled him towards her and she sat back on the bed. She pulled him by his buttocks until his circumcised cock was directly in front of her face. Licking it first round the helmet, she then engulfed that end of it inside her lips. Slowly she edged the entire shaft into her mouth and sucked gently but urgently as though she hadn’t tasted anything like it for years, which was not far from the truth.

Her just moaned quietly as her hands caressed and massaged his balls, particularly the spot just beneath the sac that she knew would turn him on. She sucked and licked and took him even further in so his knob end was bobbin against the back of her throat.

She felt him tense and his cock buck slightly in her mouth before it began to pump from somewhere deep inside him. She felt the hot, sweet, spunk hit the roof of her mouth, then her throat, then flow down into her and she loved every minute of it. He seemed to cum forever, unloading all his teenage frustration into her.

Slowly she licked his shaft clean and wiped her lips on his knob as, still erect, she slipped it out of her mouth.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She didn’t know whether he would follow her lead, but it didn’t matter. Her cunt was soaked through and she knew she could bring herself off in no time. Her fingers played across her clit and she shuddered involuntarily. She opened herself slowly and smiled as she felt his fingers enter her – first one, then another, then another. She gently guided them so that he was on her spot and then her knees went, her tummy tightened, her back arched and she surrendered to a pumping, soaring, mind-blowing orgasm that seemed to go on for several minutes. She probably came at least three times, maybe even five.

Just as she was regaining her senses she felt him move on to the bed in front of her. Looking up she knew from the almost glazed expression in his eyes what was going to happen. Her son was going to fuck her. Making each other cum as they had was one thing, this was crossing the rubicon once and for all.

“Be sure,” she said to herself, but out loud, “be sure it’s what you want.”

Todd clearly didn’t hear. He was lost in a fog of lust and desire, a young man with strength she couldn’t match and a cock so big and beautiful again she really wanted it inside her.

Pauline knew there was nothing she could do to stop him. All she had to do was decide whether she tried to resist, in which case he would clearly rape her anyway, or go with him and enjoy pure, lustful, physical intercourse.

She succumbed and spread her legs again as she felt him push inside her. God, it felt so good to have a cock in her cunt again. And so big! Soon she was as out of control of her senses as he was of his. He pushed his head onto her breasts and sucked on her nipples. That never failed to drive her mad and she wanted him more.

In and out he drove his cock until she could hold on no longer. She had wanted them to cum together but he showed no sign of doing so and she couldn’t contain herself. Moaning loudly and trembling with every powerful surge she felt the ripples run the length of her body and still he wasn’t spent.

She thought of something that she knew would bring him off. Holding his cock, she eased him out of her, turned on to her stomach beneath him and guided her back into her cunt so that he was fucking her doggy style. Not only did that make him even more excited, it meant his knob end was pushing against her spot and she felt herself cumming yet again. As she felt him tense up, she knew she was going to cum with him and let the waves of orgasm flood her once more and she felt his hot spunk filling her inside.

For the first time, the thought that he might make her pregnant crossed her mind, but was immediately lost in the ecstasy their moment of consummation brought on.

Covered in perspiration, they lay side by side and closed their eyes.

She woke first, after about an hour, and lay looking at him for a good half-hour more. Then she sat up and reached for her jewellery box on the cupboard beside the bed. She retrieved Derek’s wedding ring, which a paramedic had retrieved from the crash site to give to her. She slipped it onto Todd’s finger, waking him as she did so.

“Mum…?”

Before he could say anymore, she reached across and kissed him.

“No,” she said quietly, “not Mum. Not anymore. It’s Pauline from now on. From now on, you are my lover and that is how we are going to live.”

Six months after their holiday they moved across town to a neighbourhood where no-one knew them or any of their history. The day they moved Pauline told Todd she was pregnant, that she would have all the tests and checks and as long as all was well she was going to keep the baby. Their baby.

Which was fine, until Todd started his new job and met Louise McKay, who recognised him instantly but kept it to herself. She didn’t let on that she had been his father’s sales manager…

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers