No Longer Strangers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

Jill almost spilled her drink and Renee choked on a swallow she was taking.

Jill recovered first. "Dream on, guys. I think this is about all you're going to see of us, so calm down, please."

"You mean you would pass up a nude beach adventure while on vacation in a place where nobody knows you?" Ken prodded. "That just doesn't seem right to me."

Renee picked up the banter. "Well, you're practically a nudist anyway, dear. You're always skinny dipping in our pool. You actually like being naked."

Ken took on a pseudo-hurt expression. "If God had meant for us to be naked, we would have been born that way," he stated pompously. "It feels so much better to swim and sunbathe nude. You like it too, so why not admit it."

Renee flushed. "I only do it once in a while to please you, and you know it," she said as Dan raised his eyebrows.

Jill saw Dan's expression and smiled. "My hubby would love to see Renee lying nude on the sand like I did earlier today," she thought. "I wonder what she'd think of his skinny little pecker? I told her he was small, but what if she really saw it? Would she laugh at him and humiliate him?"

Ken broke in on Jill's reverie. "My glass is empty again and I'm ready for a nice nap before the evening's festivities begin. Come on, Renee, let's go on over to our fancy villa and listen to the waves lap the shore."

"Maybe you can lap something else too," Renee boldly stated as she rose and picked up her towel.

Both couples gathered their things and strolled back to the duplex they shared. Dan soon heard the shower next door and wondered if it was Renee or Ken who was now soaping their nude body. Maybe they were both in the big shower together. With the thoughts of nude bodies coursing through his brain, he slid off his trunks and walked into the bathroom where his voluptuous wife was already standing in the shower, adjusting the water temperature for them.

Jill slowly turned to rinse her backside and Dan caught a glimpse of several rivulets of soapy water sliding down her body, across her now-bare pubic mound.

"Hey, what happened to your pussy?" Dan sputtered.

Jill looked up and smiled. "Renee helped me make it nice and smooth for you earlier this afternoon. I wasn't sure you'd even notice."

"Wow, you look spectacular! There's no way that I would fail to notice your bald pussy!" Dan half-shouted as he felt his little dick begin to twitch. "Renee shaved your bush? Is she smooth too?"

"Yes, and yes. Wait a minute, I'm almost through," Jill replied. "You get cleaned up and join me in the other room as quick as you can. I'll let you see how it feels all smooth and nice."

Dan brushed his erect dick against Jill's leg as she stepped out of the shower and he moved into the stream of warm water. Jill dried with a large, thick towel and put another towel over her wet hair before stretching out nude on the large bed. Her fingers played with her rosy nipples until they stood erect and pointy. Her other hand made lazy circles over her smooth pubic mound and she marveled at how sensitive her labia were at that time.

"Starting without me?" Dan asked with a laugh as he stepped to the bed. "You look so sexy lying there like that."

Jill spread her legs and smiled. "Come here, mister. I'm yours."

Dan looked down at his wife's bald slit and noticed the wetness already evident. He lowered his head and let his tongue lightly touch her. His wife's mound was baby smooth and the taste of her female nectar quickly aroused him. "Oh, yes baby, lick me. Feel how smooth I am," Jill pleaded.

Dan licked up and down his wife's wet slit, inserting his tongue inside her inner lips as she wriggled on the bed. The heady aroma and sweet taste was exciting. He looked up Jill's body to see her pulling on her own nipples as he feasted on her bald cunt. At the same instant, a vision of Renee, with an equally smooth mound flashed through his mind. Dan felt the extra pressure building in his balls and immediately lifted his face from his wife's soaking twat.

Struggling with the soft bed, Dan moved up into the missionary position and used his right hand to guide his now erect four inches up to Jill's warm slit.

Jill sighed. "Yes, honey, fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock."

Pressing forward, Dan managed to get the head of his small dick between his wife's sticky lips an instant before his balls unloaded a copious quantity of cum into and onto Jill's pulsing pussy.

"Oh shit," Dan cried, "I just squirted all over you and I never got inside!"

Jill looked up at her husband with lust in her eyes. "Don't go limp on me, baby. Put in me anyway."

Dan tried, unsuccessfully, to meet his wife's need, but his limp member wouldn't cooperate.

"I'm sorry, honey. You got me so aroused, I couldn't hold it back. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"It's okay," Jill cooed. "We have plenty of time, don't we lover?"

Dan rose and returned with a warm washcloth and tenderly cleaned up the mess he'd made between his sweet wife's legs. It was so humiliating to go off so fast, without satisfying his wife at all.

The couple lay side by side, listening to each other breath. Soon, sounds began to come from the other side of the wall. Dan realized that Ken and Renee were having their own sex party next door. He again pictured Renee with her perky breasts and bald mound. He could almost see Ken kneeling on the bed behind her with his big cock sliding into Renee's upturned pussy as she muffled her moans with her pillow.

"Listen to them," Jill whispered. "I think they're doing it too."

"Yeah, they are definitely having fun," Dan responded dejectedly. "Evidently, Ken has a knack for lasting long enough to fuck his wife."

Jill put her arms around Dan. "Don't be so hard on yourself. We had quite a day and you just got overly excited."

"Thanks for understanding, honey," Dan half-grunted. "I'll find a way to satisfy you if it's the last thing I do. The day is not over yet."

"Oh yeah, let me feel it. I love your big cock," Renee moaned as Ken continued to feed his cock into her warm, wet orifice. "Your cock feels so good, baby."

Jill turned to Dan as they listened. "Did you hear that? Renee's really enjoying herself in there."

"I'll bet Ken is loving it too," Dan groaned as his mind flashed a vision of the other couple's lovemaking.

Jill let her fingers slip down her tummy and then begin to rub her own pussy as she continued to listen to her friend being royally fucked just inches away through the thin wall. Her finger gently toyed with her swollen clitoris and she raised her hips as waves of pleasure washed over her lustful body.

"I love to watch you do yourself," Dan whispered encouragingly. "See if you can make yourself cum. Imagine that it's Ken's big cock that you are enjoying."

Hearing Dan's words moved Jill much closer to a climax. As she continued to rub herself faster and faster, she listened to Renee moan. She even though she could even hear Ken's body slapping against her friend's rear end.

Renee emitted a high-pitched scream as she and Ken climaxed almost at the same time. "Oh God, fuck me so good," Renee squealed as her world crashed around her.

Moments later, Jill finally got herself off with two fingers plunging in and out of her slippery cunt. "Unh, unh, oh yes, yes," she moaned.

Dan watched as his wife's body, wracked by spasms, quaked to a strong orgasm. "She got off on listening to Ken and Renee, because I couldn't last long enough to even get my little cock inside her," he thought. "How humiliating to be so inadequate."

...

Renee and Ken, and Jill and Dan met outside the bungalow and walked together to the hotel's lobby and restaurants. As they walked, the women chattered and giggled as they shared their silent secret of their naughty afternoon.

"What's so funny?" Ken asked as he held Renee's soft hand. "What have you two been plotting?"

"Why, nothing, dear," Renee replied with a grin. "We're just having a good time, aren't we Jill?"

"Uh, yeah, a good time, that's all," Jill stuttered quietly as she touched Renee lightly on the back of her arm.

The two couples entered the main restaurant and a smiling waiter showed them to a large table near a window, overlooking the pool and beach beyond. The round sun was just beginning to turn orange as they ordered drinks and began to relax.

"What a beautiful setting," Jill gushed. "This is so romantic."

That nap this afternoon must have had a positive effect," Ken teased. "I know that I sure enjoyed mine."

Jill blushed red and Renee saw the wide grin on Dan's face. "It doesn't appear that any of us got all that much sleep," she giggled. "There's something about a place like this that brings out our animal instincts."

"I like animal instincts," Ken continued. "It is places like this that make all the daily hassles worthwhile, don't you think, Dan?"

"Huh, well, I guess so," Dan responded as if he were off on another planet entirely. "Whatever you say, Ken."

"Oh, Dan, I like that attitude. You mean you'll do whatever I say?" Ken prodded.

"Within reason, I guess. I'm pretty flexible when I'm in this kind of environment," Dan said absently.

Renee spoke next. "Does the same go for me also, Dan?"

Dan appeared a bit confused. "Well, I guess so, Renee. "I don't particularly like being on a set schedule, so whatever you want to do is fine with me."

Jill turned toward her husband, wondering just how flexible and open he would really be. Would he be willing to go to the nude beach? Would he shed his trunks and let others see his little weenie? Would he stand still and watch as she removed her suit top or maybe even strip off her suit entirely again?

More potent tropical drinks arrived and the four became more and more animated. The men turned the conversation to each wife's new swimsuit. Ken complimented each of them on their choices and told them how sexy they looked at the pool. The women talked about how exposed they each had felt in their skimpy bikinis. They were assured by the men that they very much approved of their new look and that they were looking forward to seeing them in their suits again the next day.

"And, there's always the nude beach," Ken reminded. "We really need to explore all the features of this fine resort, don't you agree, Dan?"

Dan hesitated. "Well, I guess we could stroll along the shore and see what is going on. I'm not sure about joining in and sunbathing nude."

"Why not?" Ken pressed. "We all have the same equipment other men and women have. What's the big deal? Our European friends think nothing about being nude in a social setting like this."

"Dan's a little modest," Jill volunteered after a few drinks. "He's not exactly porn star material, if you get my drift," she added as she glanced across the table at her husband. Dan did not want to really let his secret out in front of Renee and replied, "Well, it seemed to do the job this afternoon, didn't it? Jill playfully replied back, "Well to tell you the truth, it was a bit quick today, but I am sure you will do better tonight." Dan frowned. "You really didn't have to explain," he grunted. "It's not anything I can change, so drop it."

Ken knew from talking to Renee that she shaved Jill earlier, but he wanted to toy with Dan and Jill. "So, what kind of surprise did you find?" asked Ken.

Dan said, "It is just between Jill and I. Something totally hot, though. I plan to enjoy the surprise as long as I can."

Renee winked over at Jill and each woman giggled. Renee then reached across and held Dan's arm gently. "Pay no attention to them, Dan," she soothed. "There aren't many men who are endowed like those porn stars. Mostly, it's a matter of male exaggeration, I think."

Ken added, "Yeah, buddy, I've heard that the average fellow's pecker is only five or six inches long. All the claims of nine and ten inches are generally fantasy."

Jill wondered if Bill was accurate when he guessed Dan to be 4" long. Surely, Dan is not smaller than most men, was he?" Jill blurted without thinking, "I have never measured Dan before. He says he is at least average, but I really have nothing to compare him to. I do know that he is always popping out at the wrong time."

Jill winked and hugged her husband in an effort to reassure him. Renee hugged her seated friend. "Hey, it's just the drinks talking, Jill. We'll pretend we didn't hear a word you said, won't we, Ken? Plus, I do not think any of us brought a ruler with us, did we?"

"For all I know, I could be 5 inches, too. What do you think, Renee?" Ken asked.

Dan took a deep swallow of his drink. "Let's change the subject," he quietly suggested.

...

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," Reginald Morebank said in heavily accented English as he stood next to the table. "I was hoping that I would find you here."

Jill and Renee looked up quickly and both blushed guiltily. Renee recovered first and cleared her throat.

"Hello, Reginald, it is very nice to see you again." She turned to Ken. "Ken, dear, this is our friend, Mr. Reginald Morebank. He is a retired Royal Marine officer."

Ken recovered from his confusion and stood. "Very pleased to meet you, Reginald. May I ask how you know my wife?"

"Ah, yes, well you see, sir, we met earlier today out by the water. Your wife and her friend, Jill, here, were strolling along the water's edge and we got into a bit of conversation, d'ye see."

Dan stood and introduced himself. "So, you are a Royal Marine. What brings you to Playa del Maya?"

"Please call me Reggie. I am recently retired, actually," Reggie replied. "I decided to take some time off and enjoy life a bit more than the Royal Marines allow. I'm terribly happy with this place already."

"If you are here alone, Reggie, why don't you join us for another drink and dinner, if you haven't yet dined?" Ken invited. He had seen the sparkle in Renee's eyes and wanted to get some additional information about their visit with Reggie.

"Delighted, I'm sure," Reggie replied with gusto. "It has been quite a while since I have enjoyed the company of such delightful ladies as your wives." He pulled up an empty chair and smoothly joined them, motioning to the waiter for another round. "It would be my pleasure to purchase the next round for you folks."

Soon, the group ordered dinner and continued to sip their fancy drinks and chat.

Renee looked over at Reggie. "How did you happen to choose this place to vacation, Reggie?"

Reggie smiled. "Ahh, well, you see, I was stationed in the British Virgin Islands for several years. I came to love the West Indies and visited most of the islands when I was on leave. I particularly enjoyed Jamaica and St. Martin, the beaches, you know. Later, I was deployed in England, Portsmouth actually, and did a stint attached to the port admiral there. It was interesting at times, but mostly a crashing bore. When I decided to take retirement, I thought to take up my old love of the Caribbean. Until now, I had not been to the Mexican Riveria, so it seemed the logical place to start.

"So, you all met along the beach, not at the pool, is that right?" Ken inquired as Reggie finished his comments.

Renee spoke up. "That's right, dear. Jill and I decided to take a walk along the beach. Reggie, here, was just heading for the water as we walked by, and we were intrigued by his accent. We ended up visiting for a few minutes before heading back up the beach."

Reggie chuckled. "They were quite wide-eyed I believe. So many folks out sunning themselves. It was a beautiful day, I must say."

Ken began to read between the lines, recalling the women's strange attitude as they met for dinner. "On what section of the beach did you meet, may I ask?"

"To the South of here," Reggie confirmed. "It's quite a walk from the pool here. You have to go past the sign, d'ye see?"

"I believe you mean the sign that marks the nude section of the beach, am I right, Reggie?"

"Correct!" Reggie confirmed as he straightened his tie. "That is the nicest portion of this beach. The water is quite clear and the sand is very clean."

Dan, who had been listening, spoke up. "So, let me get this straight. You met Jill and Renee down on the nude section of the beach this afternoon?"

Reggie could sense a change in mood around the table. "Er, yes, I suppose you are correct, Dan. That is where I was when they walked by me."

"And, you were nude at the time?" Dan posed.

"Right, I was as Mother Nature intended at that time. As I said, I was on my way to take a dip when Jill and Renee strolled by me."

Dan glanced at Jill just in time to see her lower her eyes and turn her head, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Then our wives have definitely seen you in your, uhh, birthday suit, right?"

Reggie chuckled. "Is that what you call it? If you mean seeing me in the altogether, you are quite right. You realize that nudity is quite the thing down here, do you not?"

Ken interrupted with a smile. "We were just discussing that earlier today. The girls made it quite clear that they were not interested in visiting the nude beach or getting naked. It seems that they were not being totally honest with us, right Dan?"

"I agree," Dan muttered. "They didn't tell us what they'd been up to at all."

"So sorry if I have caused you fine folks any problem," Reggie said. "All perfectly innocent, I assure you."

"Not your problem, Reggie," Ken assured the man. "Now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, I'd like a bit more information if you don't mind." Jill and Renee sat mum as Ken carried on.

"Reggie, we have established that you were nude at the time of their visit. In what state of dress were our wives?"

"They had their little suits on at that time," Reggie stated firmly.

Ken persisted. "Did both of our wives keep their suits on the whole time?"

Reggie squirmed in his chair. "Well, I think they began to feel a bit out of place after a while. They did remove their tops at that point."

"Is that all?" Ken asked.

Renee finally broke in. "No, honey, before we left, we finally took everything off, just to see what it was like. Please, don't be angry, okay?"

Ken hugged Renee to him. "I'm not angry, dear, just a little disappointed that I wasn't there with you when you bared your beautiful body. You and Jill deprived Dan and I of a golden moment."

"Yeah," Dan interjected. "I can't believe you went to a nude beach without me, Jill. What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't really thinking at all," Jill replied with a pout. Renee wanted to go, so I went along. Then, when she began to join in, I felt funny about not doing it too. It was only for a couple of minutes, and then we put on our suits and hiked back to the pool. If you had been with me, would you have dropped your trunks?"

Dan was speechless for a few moments. "I'm not sure what I'd do," he finally admitted. "Depends on how I would rank among the other guys at the beach." Dan joked.

Renee looked around the table and felt they were at a crucial point. "I know, why don't we all go down to the nude beach together tomorrow. If we go as a group, it might not be such a big deal. I know that I am over the jitters. It was fun and the water feels divine."

"If you go again, I'll definitely be there with you," Ken stated firmly. "I've always wanted to see you cavorting on a nude beach. I was hoping you would finally give in and agree to try it. Little did I know that you would beat me to the punch?"

"I want Jill to go," Renee replied. "I don't want to go without her there too."

Ken looked over to Jill. "How about it, Jill? Are you in?" he asked, ignoring Dan for the moment.

"Only if Dan will go with me," Jill replied as she looked at her husband out of the corner of her eye.

Dan shrugged. "If you are all going to try it, I don't think I have a choice. I'll go, but I'm not sure about getting naked in front of all those people."

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers