No Longer Strangers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that bother you," Renee wondered.

"Not at all. In fact, I'm flattered that he has shown such interest in you. He obviously knows a genuine hottie when he sees one."

Renee glanced at her husband. "It sounds like you would actually like to see Reggie get into my pants. Am I just dreaming, or is it true?"

Ken gave his wife a long look. "You know that I've had a long-standing fantasy about seeing you pleasured by another man. Every time I mention it, you get pretty worked up, so I presume that thought arouses you too. Now, here we are on vacation, a thousand miles from home at a beautiful resort. We've met new friends, and one of them is an attractive older man who is also quite well built. What better opportunity will we have to turn the fantasy into reality?"

"So that is a yes, I suppose, right?" Renee responded with a sly grin.

Ken saw the look on his wife's face. "Yes, it is a yes."

"You know, Ken, when I was out in the water with Dan, I gave him a long hug. He got hard and it was right up against my tummy between us. Did you guess what was going on earlier?"

"I suspected as much. I even thought he might have slipped it in while the water covered you two from the waist down. My imagination was running wild I can tell you."

Renee looked down. "What if something got started with Dan and Jill? Are you ready to try that too?"

"I'll leave what we do and when we do it entirely up to you, honey. As I've told you many times, I'm okay with whatever you decide you want to experience. I really mean that. But, what I need to know is how you would feel about Jill and me."

"Jill is so sweet. She's still trying to get over that episode with Dan's boss. I know she's very interested in Reggie, and she's indicated that she is curious about you also. I think it would be good for her to get a little wild. We will never see them again after we leave here, so I'm okay with a fling with them."

"Dan's pretty small, honey. You might feel like you're being cheated.

Renee shook her head. "You won't believe what I've been thinking about."

"What?"

"I think that I'd like to try Reggie and Dan at the same time...one in each hole. Dan might be just right for the back while I ride Reggie's big one."

Ken gasped. "What? You won't even let me do your ass! Now, you're dreaming of a double?"

"You're too big, Ken. Remember that we've tried it a few times and it hurts. Dan looks like he would easily fit without being painful. We can try it again later if you want to."

"Maybe you're right," Ken sighed. "Dan's little weenie might be just the thing. I hadn't thought about that."

Well, let's get showered and cleaned up before the others arrive. We can just play it cool and see how things develop. Who knows what might happen here in our private quarters after a few drinks."

...

Ken answered the tapping on the interconnecting doors between the two suites wearing a bath towel. Jill and Dan entered as Ken held the door open.

"Come on in," he urged. "Renee is still in the shower. Let me get you a drink."

Jill hesitated. "We can wait a few minutes," she said.

"Nonsense, let's get the party started," Ken responded. "I don't plan to dress, so come in and make yourselves comfortable."

Ken served fruit drinks laced with rum and opened the sliding door to the patio.

"We can sit out here and listen to the water if you like," he suggested as he strolled onto the deck and reclined in one of the lounge chairs.

Dan leaned against the low wall with his back to the beach. Jill took a seat across from Ken and sipped her drink. Moments later, Dan noticed movement inside the room and saw Renee walk into the bedroom nude. She went to the dresser and bent forward to search for fresh panties and shorts, unaware of Dan's prying eyes. She turned, then finally became aware of his gaze. With a shrug, she tossed the panties back into the drawer and pulled on the shorts and a T-shirt, ignoring her bras. After helping herself to a drink, she strolled out onto the patio.

"Hi guys," she said and winked at Dan. "Where's our Reggie?"

A loud knock on the door answered her question before the others could speak.

Renee opened the door and greeted Reggie with a tight hug and a kiss on his freshly shaven cheek. Reggie felt Renee's soft breasts press into his chest and immediately knew that she wore no bra.

"I'll have your drink ready in just a minute," she told her guest. "Go on out to the patio and I will bring it to you."

Reggie, wearing an open shirt, tight shorts, and sandals ducked through the sliding door and shook hands with Dan and Ken. He took the chair next to Jill as Ken finished the story he was telling. Jill was listening with rapt attention as she also stole looks up Ken's loose towel at his well-groomed package.

Renee delivered Reggie's drink and brought along a pitcher to refill the other glasses. Soon, the conversation turned to their recent visit to the nude beach.

"Isn't it odd that we were all together naked just an hour ago. Now, here we are at our villa all dressed...except for Ken," Renee opened. "What's wrong with this picture?"

"Other people can see us out here on the patio," Jill replied matter-of-factly.

"So what?" Renee countered. "This is a clothing optional resort isn't it? Just look at all the gals lounging topless around the pool. Besides, this low wall provides plenty of privacy unless someone walks right up to us."

Ken took up the topic. "So, you think we're overdressed, honey?" he teased.

"Absolutely," his wife responded. "I'm getting used to being undressed already." With that, Renee pulled her T-shirt over her head, exposing her bare tits.

"How about you, Jill?" Ken asked as Renee refilled her empty glass and leaned against the wall next to Dan.

Jill looked around. "Oh, I'm good just like this," she demurred. "All the men are still clothed, so why should we put on a show?"

Renee chuckled. "Well, I can remedy that pretty quickly," she said as she pulled Ken's towel loose. "Now you can get a better view of my hubby's pecker," she teased. "I know you have been peeking, Jill."

Jill blushed red. "I didn't mean to. It was just right there," she whined.

Reggie sensed the mood. "Well, since our host and hostess have settled the dress code, I suppose it is only fitting that we comply." With his statement, Reggie shed his already-open shirt and slid his shorts off.

"I hope sandals are still allowed," he chuckled as he called attention to his feet.

"How about it, Dan?" Ken asked. "Won't you join Reggie and me?"

Dan grimaced. "I don't think anybody wants to see my meager equipment anymore today."

"Nonsense," Renee replied as she nudged him. "I like the variety, so show me that you want to please me."

"Well, everybody here already knows my plight, so what the hell," Dan grumbled.

Before he could stir himself, Renee moved in front of Dan and began to unbutton his shirt. "Here, Dan, I'll help you."

Renee helped Dan out of his shirt, then knelt in front of him and slowly lowered his shorts and underwear, exposing his shrunken cock. Jill watched her friend strip her husband and a shiver ran up and down her spine. Jill was even more surprised when Renee put her hand around Dan's tiny member, stretched it, and then kissed the head before rising.

Jill began to feel out of place. She was the only one who was still fully dressed. As she sipped and looked around, Renee unzipped her shorts and kicked them under Ken's lounge chair. All were nude now, but her.

Slowly, without really thinking, Jill removed her top. Her large tits swayed as she reached for her shorts, lifting her butt and slipping them down her legs. She kept her eyes on the patio tiles and could feel other eyes surveying her charms. The thought of sitting nude with four others caused her pussy to tingle and she felt the wetness begin to seep from her inner labia. No longer was there any hair to conceal her arousal.

"This is even better than the beach," Reggie opined. "It is so nice to be included in your little party," he added.

Ken picked up the conversation. You are quite welcome, Reggie. You add a certain excitement to the party, you know. You are keeping the gals aroused and horny for us and we appreciate that."

"Oh, ha ha," Reggie guffawed. "I'm sure that you exaggerate. I am older and retired, you realize."

"You aren't that much older," Renee offered, "and I must admit that you present a rather inviting opportunity."

"How so?" Reggie teased. "Do you mean that I'm old and safe?"

"No, you are well-endowed and available," Renee countered with a coy smile. "I must sound like a wanton slut, but I've always been one to speak my mind."

"That's true," Ken confirmed. "When my wife sets her sights on something, she usually gets what she wants."

"Not only that, Reggie, but I have noticed that Jill has been showing considerable interest also, haven't you, honey?"

Jill's head jerked up at the mention of her name. "What? What did you say?"

Dan answered for Renee. "She said you might like to sample a bit of Reggie's charms also, dear, and I think Renee's correct."

Jill glanced around. "Well, I've already sampled other goods, Dan, as you surely recall. It wasn't all pleasant."

"That was entirely different, baby. You were forced that time. Now, you are free to make up your own mind, like we discussed earlier."

"I'm still not sure you were serious," Jill replied quietly. "I know what you said, but were you really serious?"

Dan nodded. "Yes, I certainly was. This time you decide. I just want to be there and maybe help out a little.

Reggie listened intently as the conversation continued and the drinks flowed. His large cock began to harden in spite of his efforts to keep cool. He could not believe his luck at being the odd man with two attractive couples that were obviously ready for sexy new adventures in paradise.

"Well, I must say," Reggie began and coughed into his hand to help him pause and gather his thoughts, "this conversation certainly has taken quite an interesting turn. I'm not quite sure how to respond, frankly. I have enjoyed the time and courtesy that you have shown me. Quite flattered, I suppose. That is to say, I don't want to do anything to upset our new friendship, yet I must admit to a rather strong attraction to both of you ladies."

Renee slipped over to sit on Reggie's bare lap. She could feel Reggie's cock begin to move under her as his erection began to grow.

"Oh, my, Reggie, you weren't kidding. You do have a strong attraction," she giggled as she squirmed on him.

"You like to tease me, don't you, Renee?" Reggie replied with a smile in Ken's direction. "Your wife is creating quite a stir, Ken, if you know what I mean."

Ken laughed at Reggie's pained expression. "She has the same effect on me. I love the way her bare ass feels when she perches on my lap. I know just what you're experiencing right now...and it's great."

A couple strolled by and noticed Renee's bare torso rising above the short wall that surrounded the patio. They smiled as they saw that Renee was sitting on a tall man's lap.

"Looks like fun," the man called out as his wife pushed him.

Ken smiled and waved as the couple moved on. "Perhaps, you should take your fun back inside the room," he suggested to his naked wife. "We'll stay out here and chat a while."

Renee met her husband's eyes and confirmed that he was serious. She pressed her hand against Reggie's broad shoulder and stood. "Come on, Reggie, we'll be more comfortable in our bedroom."

With a very slight nod to Ken, Reggie followed Renee through the glass door and into the shaded room.

Renee carelessly flung herself onto the bed, legs akimbo and smiled up at the tall marine. "Come lie down, I won't bite."

Reggie slid onto the bed and placed his right hand on Renee's bare thigh. "This is quite nice," he murmured.

"I can be nicer," she cooed as she slid down, using her fingertips to trace the length of his hardening prick. "I like to play with your nice thick cock. You have nice big balls too."

"Oh yes, that feels very nice, my dear."

"Maybe it tastes good too," Renee said as she touched her tongue to his swollen prick. "I'm going to suck it for you, love," she added as she swallowed his large bulb.

Minutes slipped by as Renee sucked and licked the big man's balls and hard cock. Reggie's legs were wide apart and she used her tongue and lips from one end to the other, adding her finger around and into his rear while nursing on the head of his erect member.

"No more, no more," Reggie gasped. "I want to taste you now and rest for a while. This should not be rushed."

Renee relented and fell onto her back, pulling her legs up to open her treasures to Reggie's ministrations. Quickly, he buried his face between her legs and began to lick her already wet slit from stem to stern. She felt his tongue invade her inner lips and she knew he was savoring her loving nectar.

"Feels so good," she whispered as he worked furiously up and down her budding crack. "Suck my pussy...lick my ass," she begged.

Reggie was so occupied with his cunt licking that he failed to notice that Renee's husband had quietly entered the room and was sitting in one of the armchairs, slowly stroking his own hard dick.

"Put your big cock inside me," Renee pleaded. "I've wanted to feel you inside me ever since we met on the beach," she confessed. "I want you to fill me up and make me cum so bad."

Reggie looked up into her face and saw the lust in her eyes. As he moved up to position himself between her wide-open thighs, he saw Ken and hesitated.

Ken merely stroked his own cock and licked his lips. "Give her a good fucking, Reggie. I'll take over when you're finished."

Sinking his long, thick dick into Renee's slippery tunnel, Reggie thought he felt the head bump against her cervix before he was fully inside. She was still tight and he could feel Renee use her vaginal muscles to squeeze his thick man meat.

"Oh, yes, I'm so full, lover," Renee gasped. "Be gentle. You're so big, I don't think I can take it all."

Ken listened to his wife moan and coo as Reggie continued to take his time, repeating long, slow strokes. He moved deep inside the woman until he felt another bump, then he moved in circles, trying to massage her deepest part and bring her thrills she had never before experienced.

"Let's try it from the rear," Reggie suggested. He rolled her onto her elbows and knees then slowly reinserted his pole and began his rhythm anew.

"Ahh, yes, yes," Renee cooed. "I like it like that too."

Ken rose and stood near the bed, staring down at the point where Reggie and his wife connected. He could see Renee's sticky juices coating the man's thick member and saw how his wife's ass jiggled each time Reggie pressed forward. Not satisfied with that view, Ken crawled onto the bed and slid his face under his wife's tummy until his face was inches from her bare pussy. Now, Ken could see, smell, hear, and even taste his wife's lovemaking as drops of her nectar dripped onto his lips. Renee sensed what was happening and moved so that she could take her husband's cock into her mouth. She sucked him deep into her mouth as Reggie continued his slow, gentle cadence from the rear.

"I'm being fucked by a huge cock and sucking on my husband at the same time," she thought as if in a trance. "So good, so good."

Reggie was intent on making it last as long as possible, but when he felt Renee's vaginal muscles begin to spasm, he knew that he would not be able to prolong his own climax much longer.

Renee loosened her oral grip on Ken and moaned into the pillow. Her hand went between her legs and she furiously rubbed her clitoris as Reggie began to pound into her faster and with more power.

"Oh baby, yes, yes, fuck me hard," she begged as she was overtaken by her orgasm. "Fill me with your hot cum!"

Ken felt his wife's lover's balls slap against his head as all three abandoned themselves to hedonistic pleasure. The powerful cock pressed in to the hilt and paused. Ken sensed that his wife was now receiving a thick load of warm semen. Moments later, he was sure, as strings of the other man's cum dripped onto his lips and chin.

Ken used his tongue to taste their combined juice and felt his own cock tighten and release several jets of cum onto his exposed belly. Raising up, Renee saw the mess her husband made and used her mouth to gather most of it and clean the rest from Ken's flaccid dick.

The three rolled over with Renee sandwiched between her husband and her new lover.

...

"You won't believe what's going on in there," Dan told Jill. "It's like a Roman orgy!"

Jill stared toward the beach. "I can't watch," she told her husband. "You shouldn't look either," she chided.

"I think you are jealous," Dan countered. "You're just sorry that Renee got to him before you got up enough nerve."

"Dan, quit talking like that!" Jill retorted with a bit too much fervor.

"If you want to do it, all you have to do is let Reggie know. I won't get upset if that's what is worrying you."

Jill turned, her tits swaying, her nipples erect. "You recall what happened with Bill, don't you? I'm not sure I'm ready to have that experience again, ever!"

Dan shot back without thinking. "Well, you sure enjoyed yourself at the time, didn't you?"

"How would you know?" she replied.

"I know, because I was there!" Dan confessed. "I saw the whole thing through the mirror. Bill made me watch you."

Jill's hand went to her mouth. "Oh my God, no! You didn't did you?"

Dan looked away. "Yeah, I saw everything. It was Bill's rule. I didn't want to see, but he made me, so that I would be totally humiliated. He told me you would beg for it...and you did!"

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. It didn't mean anything at all, it was just that one time, and he wouldn't take no for an answer. I never meant to hurt you."

"Don't feel sorry or pity me, please. I know that you had no intention of actually enjoying Bill, but in the end, you did. You actually asked him for more. I heard you, and oddly enough, I was aroused by it. I saw a whole new side of my wife that night and it made me love you even more. I never want to give Bill the satisfaction of having you again, but down here it is completely different. I hope you will play with Reggie, so I can see you experience true pleasure again when you are not forced...when you can choose for yourself and when I can be there with you."

"Oh, God, I don't know what to do," Jill stuttered. "I can't believe that you want me to do it. I really can't believe you want to be there with another man. Reggie is certainly tempting, I must admit, but..."

Dan felt the need to quell his wife's fears. "No buts about it, honey. The episode with Bill served to awaken new doors for both of us. I hate my little boy cock, but what can I do? I know that I will never be able to bring you the total pleasure that a man like Reggie can provide, but they can never love you like I do. Reggie won't keep popping out in the middle of loving the way I seem to do. I want you to have both my love and greater pleasure. That's why I have been hoping that you will break out of your shell again while we are here in paradise."

Jill turned away and stood looking out at the shore for a couple of minutes. Dan watched his wife and admired the curve of her rear end. He saw her hands gripping, then releasing, the wall as she rocked slowly back and forth, seeming to waver between conflicting thoughts.

Finally, Jill turned and her expression was serious. "I love you so much, Dan. I want to be a good wife. If you can really be happier with a new lifestyle, I will give it another try. You have to promise me that if either of us has second thoughts or wants to go back to the way we were before the Big Bill episode that it will be okay. Will you agree with me on that?"