No Longer Strangers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy with that agreement," Dan said with a certain finality. "I'll never force you to do anything against your will again. Let's forget all about Bill and just focus on the here and now. Let's use this opportunity to explore our deepest desires and enjoy the rest of our vacation. You set the pace, and I will be happy with your decisions."

Ken stepped back out on the patio, smiling broadly. "Hey, how are you two lovebirds doing out here?"

Jill turned to face Ken, giving him a full frontal view of her rosy nipples and other womanly charms. "Marvelous, just great!"

"You look like the cat that ate the canary," Dan said.

"You are very close to being correct," Ken laughed. "I don't suppose you saw anything while we were in the bedroom, did you?"

Dan blushed. "Well, I did sneak a peek. It looked to me like the three of you were having quite a time."

"Pretty incredible," Ken admitted. "Reggie is quite a swordsman. I think Renee reached a new plateau of pleasure. I know that I did my part to get her there."

Jill realized that she was rubbing her bare mound and quickly jerked her hand away.

Ken noticed and chuckled. "Jill, you should take a turn after Reggie has a chance to recuperate. I'm sure that Dan would be glad to help out. If he doesn't, I'm available."

"It might take all three of us," Dan suggested slyly. "Maybe we should come back here after dinner and continue our little party."

"What a magnificent idea!" Reggie exclaimed as he stepped onto the patio. "I do hope that I will be invited to attend."

"Hell, Reggie, you're the star attraction," Ken replied and slapped the tall fellow on the back.

...

Dinner in the resort's main dining room was animated. The two couples plus their tall companion shared drinks, a leisurely meal, and after-dinner drinks. Reggie ended up seated between the two women and almost wore his neck out swiveling back and forth. Ken and Dan watched as their wives vied for the Royal Marine's attention. Ken monitored Dan's reaction, attempting to discern just how far Dan would allow Jill to go before calling a halt to the sexual festivities.

Below the table, Renee used her right hand to slowly caress Reggie's leg, occasionally allowing her fingers to roam up and over the sizable bulge in his light slacks. Meanwhile, Reggie gained Jill's attention as he spoke by sliding his large hand over her knee, under her loose dress, and onto her bare thigh. At first, Jill's body tensed with his touch, then relaxed when her companion stopped at mid-thigh and simply let his warm hand rest there.

Dan took notice of the changing expressions on his wife's face and quickly deduced that Reggie was touching Jill below the tabletop. His eyes met hers several times. Each time, he would smile and nod to his attractive wife, encouraging her to loosen up and enjoy her companion's attention.

A small combo completed their set-up and soon began to play some old favorites. Lights dimmed and several couples began to dance. The atmosphere in the dining room warmed.

"How are you feeling, Reggie?" Ken probed as they sipped their after-dinner drinks.

Reggie smiled, then chuckled. "I think I may have regained my strength in the last couple of hours. You know, I'm no longer used to strenuous activity. Fortunately, I have only been retired for a short time, so I am still in fair shape."

Jill and Renee giggled and poked him. "Better than just fair shape," Renee countered, "you're quite the hard body and you have excellent endurance."

"We should take advantage of the band and dance a few," Ken suggested. He looked at Renee and silently asked his wife for the next dance. They rose and strolled hand in hand to the floor.

Reggie turned to Dan. "May I dance with your lovely wife?" he asked.

Dan glanced at his wife and winked. "Certainly, Reggie, just watch your toes."

Laughing, Jill and Reggie moved to the dance floor and he engulfed her in his powerful arms.

"I think Jill is entranced," Renee whispered in Ken's ear. "Reggie had his hand up her dress and she didn't push it away."

"Do you think old Reggie has recovered enough to show her a good time?" Ken replied with a chuckle.

Renee nodded. "The bulge in his pants told me that he has more stamina than he will admit. I could feel him grow as he was playing with Jill's leg. By the time we get back to our villa, those two will be more than ready, if you ask me."

"I figured you were getting a good feel of Reggie's big cock a while ago," Ken murmured. "You kept smiling for no apparent reason and gave your game away."

Reggie felt Jill's soft tits press into his broad chest and pulled her closer until they were glued together, barely rocking to the music. Jill could feel his thick manhood against her leg and knew that her wetness had reached her thin panties.

"Was it as enjoyable as you thought it would be?" Jill asked softly.

Reggie looked down into her eyes. "Was what as enjoyable?" he teased.

"You know, was Renee enjoyable for you?"

"Why, yes. We had a rather glorious romp, if I may say so."

Jill blushed and a chill ran down her spine as she felt Reggie's hand slide over her rump before returning to the small of her back.

"Do you think Ken liked it too?" she persisted.

Reggie leaned close to her ear. "He liked watching and more than that, he enjoyed participating in some very intimate ways. They are a very loving couple, and Ken definitely enjoys sharing his good fortune."

Jill moved even closer, letting Reggie's leg slip between hers and sensing him grow against her thigh. "I wanted to see, but I couldn't bring myself to watch," she admitted. "I was afraid that it would bring back a bad memory."

"Perhaps, we could replace your bad memory with a much more positive one," Reggie replied. "It is not good to keep a bad memory for too long, you know."

"You make it sound so easy. It is so tempting to think that way. I know that Dan wants me to do it. He actually watched me with that other man, but I didn't know that he was there. He was made to sit behind a one-way mirror and watch. He was purposely humiliated and I despise that brute for doing that to Dan...to us. I was forced to do it and I hate the fact that I actually enjoyed it at the end. It was frightening at first, and he was a brute. Then, when he finally got his way, the feeling was amazing and I actually wanted to do it again. I've been ashamed of myself ever since."

Reggie nodded. "Thanks for sharing that with me, Jill. Now, I understand what you have been feeling. Nobody likes being forced to submit, or to be humiliated. Sometimes, the best cure for such abuse is to replace those negative feelings with new, positive ones. I know that Dan loves you dearly. I think he dreams of giving you pleasures that he is physically incapable of imparting. He was aroused by what happened to you in spite of himself. That has haunted him ever since. I am sure that he never wants that fellow near you again. At the same time, he wants to give you more and to be part of it all. Dan and Ken are much alike that way."

"But, Ken is much more capable of giving Renee pleasure," Jill responded as she let her head rest on Reggie's shoulder.

"That is true, but between the two of us, we took Renee to a place she had never experienced before. It was more than either of us could have accomplished on our own. Do you want to go there, Jill?"

"Mmm, you make it sound so incredible," Jill murmured. "Dan gave me a free hand, you know."

"No, I didn't know that for sure, but I suspected that he was interested in new horizons. Why don't we return to the others and just see how the evening goes?"

Reggie led Jill back to the table and handed her over to her husband. Dan stood and the couple moved back to the dance floor.

"Did you enjoy your dances?" Dan asked.

Jill smiled as her husband held her close. "Yes. Reggie is a gentleman and a very understanding person."

Dan smiled back. "You two were almost glued together out here. It was very arousing to watch you."

"We were talking too," Jill countered. "I explained about that other time. He was thoughtful and made me feel better about that whole episode. He wants to replace all our bad feelings with new positive ones. Do you think that is possible?"

Dan quickly understood what his wife indirectly proposed. "I think he is right, honey. We've both been focusing on the negative past. We need to move on to a positive experience that we can enjoy together. Maybe Ken and Renee have the right idea. They sure seemed to have a great time earlier today. What I saw sure got my mind whirling."

Jill looked up into her husband's eyes. "Something like that might happen when we go back to the villa. Reggie wants it to happen, but he will wait for us to start. Are you ready to take that step?"

"It's up to you, Jill. I'm ready, but it should be your final decision. I will do whatever you want. I love you more than life, and I just want you to have everything."

"You have helped me make up my mind," Jill replied with finality. "We have nothing to lose. If we can erase the negative and make the future positive, it will be great. If it doesn't work that way, we are no worse off in the long run."

Dan sighed in relief. "Enough analysis," he chuckled, "let's get back to the table and see what the rest of the evening holds for us."

...

Ken uncorked a new bottle of wine as the others settled back in their room. Jill and Dan sat on the sofa holding hands while Reggie and Renee took chairs on the patio. The atmosphere was thick with sexual tension.

Ken served Dan and Jill, then took his glass and two others out to the patio.

"How are the lovebirds faring?" Reggie asked.

Ken winked. "I think they've made up their minds finally. They just don't know how to jump start the process."

Renee giggled. "Jill wants what I had earlier, I'm sure of it, Reggie. Maybe if I disappear for a while, someone will break the ice. In fact, I think I'll go inside and take a nice long bath and leave you three gentlemen with her."

Renee walked back inside and filled her glass. "Jill, I'm going to take my bath now. Why don't you entertain the men for a while? I'm sure you can think of something to do, can't you?"

Wide-eyed, Jill nodded. "Well, I suppose so. I'm sure they will be okay."

Renee went to the dresser. She began to disrobe as she searched through a drawer for a fresh nightgown. Dan watched as she peeled off her dress and used her toe to toss her panties into the corner. Nude, she slowly walked to the sofa and leaned over. She gave Jill a light kiss, then put her hands on Dan's shoulders and kissed him deeply. "That's just in case I don't see you until tomorrow morning," she cooed and turned to enter the bathroom and close the door.

Jill turned to Dan. "Maybe we should go to our own room. I'll just tell them goodnight," she added.

Reggie stopped in mid-sentence as Jill stepped onto the patio. "Dan and I are going to our room now. Would either of you care to join us for a while?"

Ken looked at Reggie. Reggie returned the look with a wide grin. "We could never refuse a beautiful woman's invitation," Reggie quickly agreed.

Dan stood in the middle of the room as Jill reentered with a man on each arm. He licked his dry lips and tried to speak, but words would not come. Silently, he turned toward the interconnecting door and led the four into his bedroom.

"Our rooms are identical," Jill said as the four stood by the bed. "We even have the same view of the beach."

Dan finally found his voice. "Please make yourselves comfortable. We are all friends, right?"

"Yes, very good friends," Ken agreed. "What now, Jill?"

Put on the spot, Jill blurted, "I think we should all do what Dan suggested. Get comfortable."

The men stood and watched as Jill kicked off her shoes, reached for the hem of her sundress and pulled it over her head. Wearing only her thin panties, she moved to the bed, stretched out, and turned her head to gaze up at them.

"Right!" Reggie agreed as he began to undress.

Dan watched numbly as Reggie and Ken stripped and gave his wife a new view of their impressive bedroom equipment. Reluctantly, he pulled off his shirt and pants then removed his underwear to reveal his small tackle.

"Come closer," Jill motioned to Reggie.

As soon as he was next to the bed, Jill reached out and took his growing manhood in her hand. She wrapped her fingers around him as far as she could, then used her other hand to cup his hanging sack, feeling his balls and stroking him to nearly full erection.

Dan felt his own dick harden as his wife pulled the big man closer and kissed the large, bulbous head of his long cock. With knees weakening, he moved to a chair and sat down facing the bed.

Ken walked to the far side of the bed and slipped next to Jill. He began to caress her soft breast and watch as she eagerly sucked on Reggie's big prick.

"Your wife has such nice soft tits," Ken told Dan. "I've been dying to pull on her pretty nipples."

Dan groaned and began to stroke his little dick. "She's fantastic. This is incredible," he gasped.

Reggie pulled away briefly and pressed Jill onto her back. Then, he straddled her head and stuck his face between her legs. "Open wide so I can eat your pussy," he ordered.

Jill immediately spread her thighs and felt Reggie's lips kissing her bare labia. Ken continued to fondle and pull on her soft tit.

"Oh, God," Jill moaned as Reggie's hand grasped her ass and his tongue licked her slit. "Feels so good."

She looked up and saw Reggie's big dick inches from her face. Her lips parted and she began to suck on him while he continued to tongue fuck her sticky lips.

Minutes later, Jill knew that Reggie was at full erection. "I need you inside me now," she told her lover. "Put it in me now."

Reggie raised up and repositioned himself between her outstretched legs. He stroked his engorged prick and looked down at Jill's glistening cunt. Her inner lips bloomed open like a rose and he used the head of his cock to slide up and down, opening her even wider. Jill raised her hips, hoping to impale herself on the man's pole.

With a bit of extra pressure, Reggie managed to insert the head into Jill's tight orifice and she gasped with surprise as she remembered how wonderful the last big one felt. Inch by inch, Reggie wormed his way into her warm opening. Moments later, Jill felt her vagina stretch to accept his full length and emitted a high squeal of satisfaction.

"Oh yes, oh yes, so good," she muttered. "Oh, God, yes."

Minutes later, Reggie spoke. "Move over," he ordered Ken. "I'm going to roll over onto my back," he added.

Ken slid to the far side and Reggie sprawled on his back with Jill on top, still riding his long rod. Ken watched Jill's tits sway back and forth as she slid her pelvis against the other man, moving his thick dick inside her wet cunt.

"Dan, come over here, please," Reggie called.

Obediently, Dan stood and approached the bed where is lovely wife was busy fucking the tall marine.

"Your wife needs you, Dan," Reggie said. "She needs you up her ass."

Jill heard what Reggie told her husband. "Oh, God, I've never..." and she collapsed onto Reggie's chest.

Dan looked down at his wife's pussy as the thick cock pulsed inside her. He saw her rear star and knew that he was expected to work his thin prick into his wife's backside, so that she would experience a double penetration for the very first time.

"Feel her wet pussy," Reggie ordered. "Put her juice on you cock and put it in."

Dan touched the junction where his wife was accepting another man's big dick. Her nectar coated his shaft and dripped from her swollen lips. Dan gathered as much sticky juice as he could and coated her asshole and the head of his own cock. Moving behind his wife, he touched her with his cock and felt her tense up.

Reggie felt her also. "Just relax, Jill, my dear. Your husband is going to put his little one up your ass and soon you will have a very wonderful experience. Now, relax...that's right...relax."

As Jill followed Reggie's instructions, Dan pushed forward and little by little he managed to insert himself up his wife's rear. There was only a thin membrane separating the two men. Dan could feel the bigger cock pulsing inside Jill's cunt. Dan pulled out an inch or so, then moved back again. As he moved back inside, Reggie slid out a few inches. The action between the two hard dicks made Jill and Dan moan with lust.

"I can feel you, baby," Jill gasped. "I can feel you in my ass. It's incredible!"

Ken watched as the three rocked back and forth in a primitive rhythm and soon wished to be a part of the action. He moved up on the bed and turned Jill's head to face him. "Suck me," he told her.

Eagerly, Jill took Ken's thick member into her mouth, sucking voraciously as the other two men filled her other openings. "I'm fucking three men at the same time," she thought. "I'm going to cum so hard."

His wife's tight ass around him made Dan's balls draw up as he felt his impending climax. "Oh, baby, I'm going to cum," he moaned as he rapidly pounded his wife's upturned ass.

"Cum with me, oh, yes," Jill gasped as she rode Reggie's pulsing rod. She felt the warmth of her husband's cum, then an incredible surge as Reggie squirted his sperm into her vaginal depths, bumping the head of his big cock against her cervix. Lightening flashed up and down her swollen clitoris as her spasms milked Reggie's cock dry. Ken grasped his cock and jacked off until his own milky juice splattered over Jill's cheek and into her hair.

Ken slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth and towel. He cleaned the mess off the head of his now-flaccid cock and returned to the bedroom to offer his help to the exhausted trio.

Dan let his soft little prick slip from his wife's ass and then fell to his knees at the foot of the bed. Then, Jill rolled off of Reggie, legs akimbo. Reggie got off the bed and padded to the bathroom.

Ken offered Dan the warm wash cloth and towel. Dan smiled and nodded, then moved back onto the bed to gaze down on his wife's inert, well-fucked body. Instinctively, he bent down and kissed her swollen, sticky pussy. He could taste the combined love juices and licked again. Forgetting the wash cloth, Dan proceeded to use his mouth and tongue to clean up his wife's leaking cunt. Then, he lovingly used the cloth to cleanse the remaining coating and towel her dry.

As Dan cleaned her, Jill felt Ken's cum on her face. She wiped some with her finger and put it into her mouth. She found more on her chin and again tasted it.

Dan moved up and looked into Jill's dreamy eyes. He bent and kissed her deeply, and they shared the other men's salty flavors. Jill smiled up at her husband. "I love you so much," she murmured. "That was unbelievable."

"Yes, it was, and I love you too," Dan replied with a smile. "It was the positive experience we both needed, I think."

"Not the last, I hope," Jill responded. "I still want to know how Ken does it," she added with a sly smile.

Dan glanced over at Ken, who had been listening to their exchange. "How about it, Ken? Would you like to share our bedroom tonight? I'm sure that Reggie will be happy to keep Renee warm."

"No doubt about that," Ken replied with a wink. "I'll check with Renee, then I'll probably be back.

...

Ken turned the corner and entered his room through the adjoining doorway. He glanced at the bathroom and seeing nobody, he stepped into the bedroom. His wife, Renee, was kneeling near the foot of the wide bed between Reggie's legs, her bare ass in the air as she ministered to Reggie's thick cock. Ken could hear familiar slurping noises as Renee used her lips and tongue to tease their friend's shaft and scrotum. Reggie had his eyes closed, so Ken moved in behind his own wife and fingered her damp slit and puckered rear orifice.