No Longer Strangers in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Renee groaned without actually knowing who was toying with her warm crack.

Ken inserted first one, then two fingers into his pretty wife's slippery opening. He felt her move back against his fingers, pushing them deeper inside as she continued sucking on Reggie. After a few moments, her mouth released Reggie's stiff dick and she looked back over her left shoulder, smiling at her naked husband.

"I couldn't wait on you, honey," she explained. "Reggie needed some help."

Ken patted her ass lovingly as Reggie finally opened his eyes and nodded. "That's okay, you seem to be doing a good job, honey. Would you mind if I go back next door for the rest of the night? Dan thinks he might need my help tonight."

"Only if Reggie can stay and keep me company," Renee replied.

Ken looked down as Reggie's eyes opened again. "How about it, Reggie? Would you be willing to take care of my sweet wife tonight?"

Reggie grinned widely. "It would be my distinct pleasure, my friend, a pleasure of the first order."

Ken bent and kissed Renee. "Enjoy your evening," he said and turned back to the adjoining door.

"It's all set," Ken stated as he returned to Dan and Jill. "What's the program?"

Dan rolled onto his side. "We've been talking, and we would like for you to make those decisions," Dan said meekly.

"Ahh, I see," Ken responded. "Is that all right with you, Jill?"

Jill nodded. "Uh huh. We will do as you ask for the rest of the night. It will be easier that way."

Ken paused for a minute and surveyed the situation, one he had not encountered before.

"Dan, you need to go sit on the couch for the time being. I want to spend some time with your very desirable wife," Ken stated flatly.

Dan leaned over, kissed Jill, then slid off the bed and moved to the small couch. Ken stretched out next to Jill and used his arm to pull her closer. He kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and finally gave Dan's wife a long, deep kiss on her pretty mouth. Jill wrapped her arm around Ken and the two engaged in a nude necking session for the next few minutes.

"You're a good kisser," Jill told Ken, as they lay wrapped in each other's arms.

Ken smiled and moved his hand down to cup Jill's large breast, using his fingers to hold and gently pull on her erect nipple. "I'm going to suck on your wife's nipple, Dan," Ken stated as he scooted down to capture Jill's swollen nipple and nursing on it.

Dan felt his small member begin to swell as he watched and listened to the sensual scene before him. "Another man is seducing my wife right in front of me...and it's making me hard," Dan thought. "Incredible."

Ken's fingers found Jill's slit and he used his finger to invade her inner labia. "Jill's so wet right now, Dan. I'm going to finger fuck your wife, then eat her tasty nectar. I hope you don't mind."

Dan grunted as he began to stroke his own little dick. "Do what you want, Ken," he half-gasped.

Jill felt Ken turn and place his genitals over her face, his semi-erect cock now hung near her mouth. She shuddered as his tongue began to lick her bare mound, his lips pulling her pussy lips apart. Ken's hands gripped her thighs and he pried them apart, exposing her completely to his sight, touch, and smell. The sensual female aroma wafted around him as he stabbed his tongue into Jill's inner folds.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes," Jill moaned as Ken gently feasted on her wet slit. "So good, oh, yes."

Jill let her legs fall to each side as she reached up to guide Ken's prick into her warm mouth. She used her tongue to feel the ridge around the head and the veins on Ken's now-erect member. Moving her head, she found that she was able to get almost all of his cock into her mouth while her hand held his heavy balls.

Dan watched, somewhat in awe, as Ken and his wife exchanged oral pleasure. He could see and hear their efforts, but he wanted more. Dan rose and went to the bed, standing, then kneeling alongside the couple to experience the action from no more than a foot away.

As Dan watched and slowly stroked his miniature peter, he saw his wife shudder as the spasms of orgasm began to overtake her.

"Oh, God, oh yes, yes," she groaned as she let Ken's cock pop from her lips. "Eat me, eat my wet pussy," she begged as her legs jerked and straightened. "I want your cock inside me now," she pleaded. "I want to feel your cock way up inside me."

Ken rolled to the side and reversed his position on the bed. "I want you to ride my hard cock, Jill," he instructed. "Dan, hold my cock up straight so she can slide down onto me."

Without thinking, Dan grabbed Ken's prick and held it up, watching his sweet wife straddle another man and lower her dripping cunt until Ken's thick dick filled her and she began to grind her clitoris against his pelvis. Dan moved to the foot of the bed and rested his chin on the mattress, leering at the way Jill's cunt stretched and gaped as she slid around on Ken's meaty rod.

Ken looked around Jill's swaying tits and pulled her down onto his chest. "Come join the fun, Dan. See if you can get your cock inside next to mine. I think Jill can take us both."

"I don't know," Dan stuttered. "Jill's pretty tight. I don't want to hurt her."

"You're small enough to fit if you put some juice on first, I think," Ken responded. "Let's try it."

Numbly, Dan put his fingers to his wife's fuck hole and rubbed her nectar onto his meager cock. Using his knees, he slid up against his wife's ass and held his cock against her. He could feel Ken's cock there, so he held both in his hand and pressed forward slowly. Jill grunted as she felt the added pressure. She relaxed and moaned as she felt the head of her husband's prick move within her, stretching her vaginal opening even more than Reggie had done earlier.

"Oh, God, oh, oh, it won't fit," she gasped.

"Yes it will," Ken stated flatly. He moved out, then back in while Dan worked furiously holding their two cocks together.

Dan almost had a climax as he felt his prick slide in his wife, right on top of Ken's thick member. "I'm in I think," he announced.

"Yes, I can feel you next to me," Ken confirmed. "We're both fucking your Jill."

Jill gasped and moaned. "I can't believe it. Two at the same time. What a feeling! Fuck me, give me your hard cocks."

Only small movements were possible, but the two men succeeded in sliding along each other and inching into Jill's wet passageway. Ken could feel them moving on him and his balls began to tighten.

"Pull out, Dan, and fuck her ass now," he ordered. I want to fill her hot cunt while you put your cum up her ass."

Dan quickly followed orders and they all heard a noise as his peter popped out of his wife's well-fucked cunt. He held his throbbing member against Jill's puckered hole and pressed forward. At first, Jill tensed and he couldn't get in, then Dan held his wife's hips and pushed hard until his thin prick penetrated that first inch. He held still until she relaxed.

Ken began to move faster and Jill pressed back, driving both cocks deep into her dual orifices. The feeling was incredible and she moaned loudly as the two men pounded away. Ken began to breathe harder. "I'm going to cum in you," he told Jill.

"Come with me, Dan," Ken told Jill's husband. "Cum in her tight ass while I fill her up."

Dan grunted and pressed forward one last time and held Jill's hips tightly. Jill felt a warm sensation and knew that her husband had just spilled his load in her ass. Dan rolled to the side and Jill rose to ride Ken with renewed vigor. Her large tits swayed and jiggled wildly as she rapidly rode him.

"Now, baby, I'm going to fill you up," Ken announced as he reached up to grasp her swinging breasts.

Spurt after spurt of warm semen jetted up inside her. Jill threw her head back and groaned as she felt her orgasm hit and her husband's fresh load leak from her rear. "Oh my God, oh, oh, yes, yes, fuck me!" she cried as her body shook the bed.

...

Jill awoke early the next morning with an urgent need to empty her bladder. She rolled to her side and felt a body. She rolled to the other side and encountered another inert body. Vaguely recalling the previous night, she worked down to the foot of the bed and stood on two very shaky legs. Making her way to the bathroom, she sat on the toilet and relieved the pressure in a steady stream. Using several layers of paper, she wiped herself and winced. "Ooh, I'm sore down there," she thought. "That's the first time I've been fucked until it made me sore."

The bathtub looked inviting, so she filled it to the brim with nice warm water and sank into it, closing her eyes. "What a night," she mused. "What a vacation we're having. What could be better than three loving men and a beautiful woman with whom to play? I wonder what the rest of the week will bring?"

....

As Reggie began to return to consciousness, he thought he was still dreaming. He had a warm sensation just below his cock. Moments later, he knew it wasn't a dream. Renee was slowly and gently sucking on one of his testicles as her fingers held his erect penis. He could hear the slurping sounds she made as she moved his right testicle around with her tongue.

"Mmm, that feels so bloody good," he murmured as Ken's wife continued to minister to him. "Put your legs over me so I can reach your sweet pussy," he whispered.

Renee quickly changed position and lowered her sticky lips onto his waiting mouth. Reggie could taste their combined juices. The flavor and aroma of their previous night's lovemaking caused his already erect dick to stiffen even more. As he licked Renee, he used his mouth to tug on each of her smooth labia, causing her to moan and vibrate his balls.

Later, Reggie felt her warm mouth engulf his thick, rigid dick and begin to milk him. Renee moved rapidly up and down his long shaft, bumping the head of his cock against the back of her throat. Soon, Renee was leaking warm juices into Reggie's mouth as her tummy muscles began to spasm signaling her orgasm. The taste and feel of her complete sexual abandon caused his own reaction and he spurted whatever semen was left onto her warm, waiting lips. Renee then turned around and gazed into Reggie's eyes. She licked her lips and smiled before leaning forward and kissing him deeply, allowing him to share with her.

"What a delicious way to start the morning," Reggie chuckled as Renee lay atop him on the rumpled bed.

Renee smiled and planted little kisses onto her lover's chest and nipples. "Shall we clean up a bit and wake the sleepyheads in the next room?" she asked.

"A capital idea. We need to have some breakfast to restore our constitutions. Then, I'd love to spend the rest of the day down on the nude beach with you and the others. After all, refreshing dips in the cool water, along with the newly developed comradeship between us should prepare us for whatever the evening and the days ahead have in store."

Renee laughed. "Something tells me that you are already looking forward to another romp with my friend, Jill!"

"Now, Renee, I cannot be anything but honest with you. The thought that crossed my mind just now was of you and Jill both entertaining me. Do you think we might arrange something like that?"

Renee's thoughts returned to the earlier episode with Jill in the bathroom, shaving their mounds. "I would very much enjoy such an encounter, and I'm pretty sure Jill would be willing to join us if she can experience your manly talents again."

"I say, perhaps we can discover some ways that all five of us can get together at the same time. That way, your husbands would have no reason to be jealous."

"I've got an even better idea," Renee giggled. "Why don't you find another single lady down on the nude beach and invite her to join our little group. Three men and three women would certainly make for an interesting evening for everyone."

"You never cease to amaze me, Renee," Reggie chuckled. "Now, why didn't I think about that? In fact, I have seen a singularly striking woman, sunning by herself each day, just a bit farther down the beach. She would be a perfect addition, I can assure you."

Renee poked Reggie in the side. "You are impossible to resist, old bean. I'm sure that with your obvious assets...and some encouragement from Jill and me we should be able to tempt her to join us. That's a perfectly sound reason to return to the beach. Let's go roust the others and put our naughty plan into action!"

END