No Longer Sure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"I'd better go." Anna said, breaking Margaret from her heated stare. Anna turned and took several steps before looking back. "Are you coming?" Margaret moaned inside when Anna's hushed, yet moving tone came to her. Margaret rushed up and took Anna's hidden hand, concealing their bond from any eyes. Margaret became entranced with Anna's body as she led her through the ship. Her eyes roamed down her smooth sandy blonde hair to the small of her back before diving across her luscious backside.

"Like what you see?" Anna said, startling Margaret. She cursed under her breath and Anna chuckled quietly. Margaret decided to be bold, taking a page from her friends.

"Very much so. You've taken good care of yourself." Margaret pinched Anna's butt and the blonde squealed before turning, their hands still together.

"Watch it. I've never lost a pinching battle." Margaret raised an eyebrow in amusement. Anna grinned before continuing down the hall. After a couple turns, their time ended.

"Thanks for the talk." Anna said politely. Margaret looked down the halls, seeing on one and smirked.

"We really didn't talk about anything." Anna smiled in reply and leaned in, pulling Margaret close.

"Oh we talked about many things. Some things do not require words." Margaret pulled back and the two stared into each other's eyes, trying to read the other. On impulse, both women leaned in and their lips met. Their soft union drew quiet moans from both and before long, Margaret's tongue slipped out and fluttered against Anna's lips. Anna openly accepted the request and their kiss intensified. Margaret's heart thumped hard as her hands slid from Anna's sides up to her face, caressing her neck. Anna's hands followed their own path down Margaret's sides, resting firmly on her hips, keeping her close. They slowly parted when their lungs commanded air.

"Wow." Anna whispered, letting out a shuddered breath. "I've never done or felt that before." Margaret only nodded in response, unable to form any words that would do what passed between them justice. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely. I don't think I could go a day without you." Anna blushed and Margaret once again dropped her head. "I'll get better I swear. I'd hate to blurt something out like that in front of Maria."

"Yes and with that thought we need to be careful. I don't think Maria, Ben, or Mark would approve of what we did tonight." Margaret nodded in agreement. Them? What about you Anna? Do you approve of what's happening between us? Do I? I'm so lost but I know one thing for sure. That humming in my chest feels so right.

"Funny thing, I don't want to stop." Margaret said and Anna took in a deep breath. She looked into Margaret's jade coloured eyes and her knees bent as though she was on the verge of buckling. Margaret held her up and smiled before pecking her lips one last time. "Sleep well." She let go of Anna and turned, believing she was being the smart one. A hard pinch on her ass spun her around and Anna stood there, grinning cheekily. "Oh it's on girl. Your ass is going to be so sore."

"Oh want to bet?" Margaret's interest peaked. She was never one to back down from any challenge. "We keep tabs and the woman with the most pinches wins. The loser has to kiss each one better."

"Wow, you really know how to up the stakes." Margaret said, weighing her options dramatically. "Well you better get those lips ready because you're going to be kissing this." Margaret turned and lightly slapped her butt. Anna laughed and unlocked her door. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Anna said, looking back. Neither wanted to leave the other and it was Anna that looked around before rushing into Margaret's arms. They held each other and both snickered before parting. "Tomorrow, me and you. We're going to get to the bottom of this."

"Speaking of bottoms." Margaret pinched Anna's butt, eliciting a squeal. She laughed before groping both cheeks.

"Hey now." Anna whispered, parting their embrace. "I said pinches." Anna winked before stepping back. "I'll let you take the lead, for now. Just be ready to kiss this fine backside. Oh and we have a five day period. On the sixth day we tally."

"Deal." Margaret said turning. She looked back and caught Anna staring at her. She rolled her hips purposely and Anna blushed before looking away momentarily. Margaret felt her eyes eating her up and she blushed herself. You are in so much trouble Margaret.

Margaret groaned as the darkness of the room seemed everlasting. She rolled over and saw that most of the morning had past. "Shit." She said sitting up. Ben grumbled and rolled over.

"Not so loud. Go and do something while I sleep this off." Margaret snickered and looked over at her man. She turned on the light and quickly dimmed it enough to appease both. She rummaged through her suitcase and got dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. She slipped from the room and smiled when the first workers came through.

"He's still sleeping. Too much drink." The man nodded with a grin and continued on. Margaret walked down the silent corridors and out into the midmorning day. A deep fog covered the sea denying her the chance to see the shoreline. She huffed in anger and continued on. She entered the buffet area and grinned when she saw Anna in line. She looked around and saw Maria and Jennifer sitting with their backs turned. She snuck up behind her and quickly pinched her bottom. Anna jumped, holding back her squeal. She spun around and met the cheeky grin of Margaret.

"Morning." Anna glared playfully before turning back. "Oh feeling the pressure already?" Anna chuckled before handing her a plate.

"Not at all. I'm strategic. You think you're winning but all you're doing is falling into my clutches."

If only you knew I was already there. Margaret stiffened as a quick pinch came to her. She looked down at Anna and was greeted by a wink before she walked to her table. Margaret composed herself before taking her breakfast. She walked over to the table and Maria quickly took offense.

"This is our table thank you." Margaret stared in wonder at her rudeness before seeing that it only sat three. She smiled warmly to keep appearance.

"I wasn't planning on sitting with you. I just was passing by and thought I'd say good morning." Margaret's rudeness met Maria's and quickly surpassed it. She sauntered away, feeling Anna's eyes on her.

"Seriously what the fuck woman?" Jennifer snapped suddenly. Anna averted her eyes, believing she'd been caught but relaxed when Jennifer's attention was squarely on Maria. "She's a nice girl. Just because you're a homophobe doesn't mean that the rest of us have to follow suit." Anna barely contained her smile when Jen continued. "I'm going outside to get to know her. Coming Anna?" Anna was already standing and leaving, much to the chagrin of Maria. They walked outside to see Margaret pecking away at her breakfast.

"Hey girl, may we join you?" Margaret looked up at the two blondes and smiled.

"Of course, that's if you don't mind sitting with a woman that defends homosexuality." Jen laughed while Anna smiled warmly when Margaret met her gaze. Jen sat down and began chatting up a storm, oblivious to the smiles and stares snuck between the two. After finishing eating, the fog began to clear and the first islands appeared. Margaret stood and took a blanket when a passing worker offered one. She wrapped it around herself and stared at the islands. Anna and Jennifer joined her and both women looked up at the black haired beauty.

"Your smile, it's so serene." Anna said and Margaret briefly broke away. She kept the smile and sighed deeply. "No need to say it. I know."

"Know what?" Jen interrupted. Margaret turned and grinned.

"Just that I've wanted to see these islands for years. My father told me all about them when he took a hunting trip here." Jen nodded and quickly looked bored.

"I'm going to find Maria. Remember Anna, we have the opera this afternoon then the formal dinner." Anna nodded and Jen quickly left.

"Sounds like a full day." Margaret said. Anna nodded before turning. "Look I'm sorry if I went too far yesterday. I don't know why but when I see you I just melt."

"Me too. I know I'm not gay but I just feel drawn to you." Anna replied. "Like the sea, I just can't get away from the shore." Mark came out and wrapped his arms around Anna.

"Hi Mark, sleep well?" Margaret said, doing her best to be civil. Mark nodded, the fringes of the hangover still evident.

"Come dear we have to get ready for the show. Pleasure seeing you Margaret. Tell Ben that after dinner to meet us as the captain's bar." Margaret nodded, cringing that it meant another night of poor sleep. Mark pulled Anna and as she stepped back, she delivered a pinch to Margaret. She turned, barely able to hold back her surprise. Anna smirked and winked before turning.

Margaret spent the day alone to her thoughts. Ben emerged from their room with all intentions of spending time with her but quickly lost interest and ended up in the sports bar talking about his hunting exploits. Margaret changed into her swimsuit, taking a book and headed out to the pool. She lounged in the sun and sighed. She dropped the book and looked skyward, trying to figure out her life. She rolled onto her stomach and before long, fell asleep. She woke startled with a sore bum. She turned to see Anna bent down. Her gown opened enough to give a peek down her cleavage and Margaret stole a peek.

"That's unfair." Margaret said. Anna smirked before pinching her butt again. "Okay I'm awake." Anna laughed as Margaret sat up. Anna moaned when she saw Margaret's chest at eye level. She quickly composed herself and blushed when Margaret smirked confidently. "You like what you see?"

"Very much so, you're a pretty woman. Maria and Demar have been sent off ship. I thought you should know." Margaret's eyes widened in shock from the news but she couldn't hide the smile that broke through. "Something about Demar causing a disturbance, theft, and trespassing on the ship. With that would you like to join us for dinner?"

"I'd love to." Margaret replied. Anna stood, taking her book and dry towel. Margaret stood and the two made their way back to her room. Margaret walked in to see Ben already dressed. Anna and Margaret smiled as the tuxedo was properly tailored.

"Hello Bond." Anna remarked. Ben laughed and kissed Margaret before stepping past.

"Thank you Anna. You're quite lovely yourself. I'll be outside waiting." Margaret sighed when the door closed, leaving the two alone.

"He's right, you are gorgeous." Margaret commented. Anna smiled and quietly locked the door. Margaret's blood pounded in her ears as Anna stepped up and slipped her fingers between the suit at her shoulders.

"Is that right my black haired wonder that makes me rethink my entire outlook on life? Can I... I want to kiss you. Is that okay?" Margaret swallowed and nodded, searching for her strength. Anna pulled her down and planted a hard kiss on her lips. Once again Margaret moaned as the softness of the woman holding her made her body quiver. She had no doubts anymore. She was smitten with Anna.

"God the things I want to do to you." Anna muttered as they parted. Margaret gripped Anna's firm backside and pulled her close, pinning her arms between them.

"Honey, if I get my way I'll turn you away from men forever." Anna's eyes widened but the soft laughter relaxed her. Margaret kissed her softly several times, savouring the taste of her lips.

"You need to get ready." Anna whispered between loving kisses. Margaret groaned in frustration, suddenly surprised by her libido for the woman in her arms. She looked down into her eyes, seeing the same yearning burning inside. They both fought against the inevitable. They were falling hard for one another.

"You're right." Margaret said before she began pinching Anna's butt. Anna fought to get her arms free and quickly buried her screams down Margaret's throat. Margaret took the opportunity and turned before falling onto the bed, pulling Anna on top. Their kiss lengthened and their hands began to roam. Margaret slowly hiked up Anna's dress and kneaded her thighs and butt while Anna pulled down Margaret's bathing suit to reveal her C cup breasts. "You have such a sweet ass."

"And you're one naughty girl. A sexy, naughty girl." Anna breathed before kissing her hard. Anna's hands rested on her chest and Margaret's nipples hardened into pebbles. She moaned into Anna's mouth and slipped her hands up, pulling her panties tight to her pussy. Anna broke the kiss and shuddered when Margaret slipped one hand around and felt her dampening underwear. "God I don't know why but I want this." Anna breathed before glancing at the door when she heard someone talking. "We can't do this. Not now."

"But I just want to feel you." Margaret quietly begged. Anna smiled warmly before kissing her soundly. She got off the bed and straightened her dress. Margaret sighed before standing as well. Anna licked her lips when Margaret pulled out her white evening gown.

"Guess I get to see you naked first." Anna said teasingly. Margaret hung her dress in the bathroom and turned. She quickly stripped down, and bravely stood in front of Anna. Anna milked the sight of Margaret, burning an image into her memory so brightly that she wanted to be blind so that Margaret was the last things she ever saw. Her eyes roamed down her tight stomach to her trimmed pussy. The musk of her sex slowly came to her and Anna covered her mouth. "Oh." Margaret stepped close and took Anna's hands in her hands slapped them onto her ass. Both women moaned quietly before staring into each other's eyes.

"I showed you mine. Show me yours?" Anna stepped back and quickly pulled her dress off. Margaret stared as Anna unclasped her bra, letting her large breasts swing free. She tentatively reached down to her panties and pulled them down to her knees. "Sweet lord you're heavenly." Anna blushed and nearly squealed when the door was knocked upon before she could take in her details.

"I'm just jumping in the shower hun. I'll be out in a bit. Why don't you go meet Mark and Aaron?" Margaret smiled when Ben agreed and left. She stepped forward and Anna let her panties fall to the floor.

"We can't do anything Margaret. We will stink and Mark knows I already had one." Margaret sighed and nodded. Ben knocked again and Anna quickly dressed.

"We're all here waiting for you. Let's go!" Margaret slouched before nodding to Anna. She turned for the shower and Anna raced over and delivered several pinches. Margaret giggled and covered her butt as she high stepped into the bathroom. She pulled Anna in and kissed her hard, both women laughing as their fingers pinched each other's backsides. They parted and continued to snicker. Anna stepped back and pulled out her lipstick and smirked.

"I guess you'll be using mine since your lips are covered." Margaret looked in the mirror and laughed before nodding. She showered quickly with a warm feeling in her heart. After drying, she stepped out to find herself alone. She quickly got dressed for the evening and smiled when she saw the lipstick on the bed. She emerged ready for the evening and both Ben and Anna stared.

"As usual Margaret you're stunning." Ben said, offering his arm. She accepted and the group went to dinner. She felt Anna's eyes upon her once more but something else lingered when she looked away. Margaret glanced over and saw her glaring at Ben and Mark. She smiled and reached out and pulled Anna and Mark close, thus pulling the entire group closer together. They laughed and Anna took advantage and pinched her. Margaret yelped and Mark laughed.

"So you're the one she's been plotting against." Anna turned and blushed as Mark looked over. "Be warned, she doesn't give up."

"So I've figured. It doesn't matter. I'm winning and I don't give up on anything." The group laughed and Margaret leaned in close to Anna. "Or anyone." Her hand slipped down and pinched Anna in return and more laughter ensued when Anna's yelp sounded.

"I can't believe Demar tried to steal liquor from the store. A whole Texas Mickey of rum no less." Aaron said as they were seated. The waiter took their order, the men ordering for the women, and promptly left.

"I think it was obvious at the casino that he's a man that lives on the edge." Ben added. Margaret looked to her man and he filled them in that he'd bet his house in blackjack. He won thankfully before leaving the table with his new found hundreds. Margaret felt the tingle of a woman's foot on her calf and glanced across the table to see Anna staring, her eyes glittering mischievously. Margaret, not one to be outdone, returned the favour and before long, their feet were pressing into each other's lower thighs.

"What about Maria? I mean she's lost out on a great trip. I bet she was furious. Oh we took her appointment and put it in your name Margaret." Jennifer commented.

She was one judgemental bitch." Ben quipped. The table fell silent and only Margaret smiled. "Sorry. Margaret's a free spirit and her battles have leaked into me. She was commenting how the elderly that pay no different than us should stink up somewhere else while the few children should be at home with a nanny. This is a family cruise line."

"To family." Mark said, raising his wine. The group followed and while everyone sipped, Anna and Margaret stole a playful glance before inconspicuously pushing against each other's thighs.

"I thought you weren't coming out." Margaret said as Anna emerged from the ship. She wrapped her light coat around her and stepped up to the black haired beauty. Margaret leaned on the railing and smiled. "Thank you for coming. It gets lonely out here."

"No problem. I can't sleep while someone mutters to themselves above my room." Anna said before leaning close. "And reeks of sex." Margaret dropped her head to the bar and Anna smirked.

"Like you, shame and defeat. Ben was relentless. He must have been drinking scotch. It makes him so horny. I'm sure if I didn't tame him that he would fuck anything." Anna chuckled and rested her hand on Margaret's shoulder.

"Mark's the same way with rum. I had a shower at least." Margaret snickered before looking over. They shared a smiling stare before Anna coughed. "About earlier, I don't know what to make of what happened between us."

"I know. I'm still wondering what's coming over us." Margaret said before looking at her chest. "I have this hum in my chest whenever you're around. It feels so right when it starts that I don't want to stop being at your side."

"Margaret. I'm worried. I want to be with you all the time too. I hate it when Mark pulls me away or when Jen nags to do something you can't afford." Margaret looked out over the ocean and Anna leaned on Margaret's shoulder and sighed. "I don't want this trip to end. I feel as though we're connecting on a level that I can't fathom. It scares me, but feels so." Anna lifted as Margaret turned. "Perfect." Margaret's hum grew and before long, a deep moan came. Anna smiled and Margaret gently took her hand.

"There's only one thing that's perfect and that's you Anna. You just light up everything you touch. I was so worried when I got on board that Ben and I would be all alone for a week. But being here with you has just..." Anna placed a finger on her lips, silencing her. They leaned against each other, savouring the company. "I think I'm falling for you." Anna lifted from her shoulder and looked out over the water momentarily before turning.

"Think?" Margaret laughed quietly before taking Anna's hand and kissing the top. Her stomach fluttered with nerves as her jade eyes lifted from the soft hand to the waiting steel blues.

"Falling, fallen, whatever you want to call it. I'm already there waiting for you." Margaret whispered, her voice leaving her when Anna's serene smile spread.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers