No Longer Sure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"Then catch me because I'm falling."

"Come on baby, you know I love you." Ben nearly whined in bed. Margaret hurried around the room getting dressed. She had forgotten about her massage appointment until it hit her. Ben pulled the sheet away, revealing his toned body and his hard cock at attention, ready to please her. Margaret stopped at the door and hesitated. "See, I know you want to be pounded. Just tell them you'll be a bit late and I'll give you all the pleasure in the world."

Not likely little boy. I have a different craving. Margaret thought before smiling. She walked over to the bed and kissed her man.

"I would but these appointments are booked in advance. I'll make it up to you tonight." With that she gave his cock a squeeze and left. She met Jennifer and Anna at the parlour and they were taken into separate rooms. After her massage and usual chat from the masseuse, Margaret was hornier than ever. She wished that she had taken Ben up on her offer momentarily before her mind shifted into a different gear. She slipped out of the room, tiptoed to the room where Anna rested and snuck in. She locked the door behind her and smiled when her eyes met a nude Anna lying peacefully on the massage table. Margaret dropped the towel covering her and rested her warm hands on the small of Anna's back.

"You're supposed to be in the other room." Anna moaned as Margaret's fingers slid along her oiled skin.

"I need you. I've locked the door. Please roll over." Anna opened her eyes and let out a shaky breath before turning over. Margaret pulled the towel off and stared at her bare apex. "And I thought I was a free spirit."

"I love the softness. Mark loves it too and we keep it low key." Margaret ran her fingers up her legs, stopping on her inner thighs. She looked up, silently asking permission to journey into the most sensual place on her body. Anna nodded and hung her legs over the sides. Margaret ran one finger up her thigh and shivered with Anna when her fingers felt the soft skin of Anna's sex. "Come here." Margaret stepped closer and Anna sat up. They kissed fiercely, Anna pushing Margaret until she was upright. Margaret took charge and pushed Anna back down before crawling onto the table. Their bodies pressed together, sending jolts of pleasure through them. Their hands roamed slowly across each other's sides, savouring the touch of soft feminine skin. Anna rubbed her large chest against Margaret's their nipples pressed together. They broke their kiss and stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Margaret moved a lock of hair from her cheek while Anna cupped Margaret's face. She moaned and kissed her hand before kissing her softly.

"I love you." They said together. They stopped their movements when a light rapping came through the door. Anna sat up and Margaret handed her a robe while she covered herself in towels. Anna unlocked the door and Jen stepped in, only in a towel that left nothing to show that she wasn't endowed as them.

"We're off to the sauna for some R&R." She announced. They left, not before Margaret delivered playful pinch. Anna spun around, kicking the door shut before pouncing on her. They kissed hard before their hands groped and pinched. Both women laughed and squealed, the pinching beginning to take its toll. Margaret slipped one hand inside her robe and pinched her nipple.

"That counts as two." She whispered as the door swung open. Margaret hastily moved her hand to Anna's side and began tickling her.

"Hey that's cheating!" Anna screamed in fits of laughter. Jennifer rolled her eyes but laughed as Margaret tickled Anna until her sides hurt.

"Oh come on your two. You're acting like a pair of lovebirds." They parted, playfully glaring, forcing Jen to walk between them. Anna sat down gingerly and Margaret smirked.

"Looking a little sore there Anna. Ready to give up?" Anna laughed and shook her head.

"Never. I see someone isn't sitting down, too sore?" Margaret laughed and sat beside her, confident that the light flinch went unnoticed. Anna chuckled before flinching herself when she shifted. Jen snickered before leaning back.

"So when we dock what are your plans?" Jen asked. "I'm going to get myself a new engagement ring. Aaron insisted."

"I'm going to go see some huskies and take a sled ride!" Margaret proclaimed. It was the only thing she wanted to do before she boarded. Anna laughed before nodding.

"Nothing. Mark wants to window shop and maybe catch the soccer game. He's a diehard ManU fan."

"Ben's the same. He was angry that he had to go with me instead of seeing the game since that fishing trip was denied." Margaret added before piping up. "Maybe we can convince the men to stay and you could come with me?" Anna's interest spiked and before long, the two were dressed and rushing for the main lounge where Ben and Mark sat talking soccer.

"I have an idea." Margaret announced. The men turned and Margaret spewed her thought. "Since you didn't want to take a sled ride, how about you stay here with Mark and I take Anna. He's staying to watch the ManU game."

"Deal." Ben proclaimed. Margaret smiled and dove into his arms. "You're welcome. You'd better get her some winter gear. It's going to be cold." The two raced from the bar and luckily found the store in time. As the ship docked the two ran hand in hand off the ship. A brief helicopter ride later they raced across the snow, a team of dogs happily barking and pulling them along. Anna and Margaret laughed as they sat together, Anna in Margaret's arms.

"This is so much fun! Faster!" Anna screamed and Margaret laughed as the driver shouted. The dogs sped up and Anna screamed in delight. Both watched the mountainous landscape, the towering beauty of the north captivating them. Anna snuggled in and sighed deeply, enjoying the trip. "This is so beautiful."

"I know. I couldn't pass this by." Margaret replied before pointing off in the distance where the ship rested. They smiled as their restraints seemed miniscule in the presence of nature. As they reached the far end of the circuit, they stopped and silently stared. Neither could find the words to accurately describe the view that surrounded them. The driver let the moment sink in before turning and heading back.

"I can't believe I didn't fight for this." Anna said still in awe.

"Aren't you glad I did? This is the best trip I've ever had." Margaret replied before pulling Anna close. She leaned down using Anna's hair to shield her from the wind. "Especially with you in my arms." Anna squeezed Margaret's arms tightly and the two cuddled down as the driver pointed out the scenery and its history. Once they got back to camp the driver smiled as Anna and Margaret watched the dogs roam about.

"Since we're back early, do you want to go see the puppies?" Both women screamed with delight and another ride later Margaret and Anna watched as ten puppies played. Their driver came up and explained how their system worked. How some were bred to be leaders but each animal having it's on special purpose.

"Can we hold them?" Anna asked, almost pleading. Margaret braided her hair as the driver stepped in and picked up a pure white husky.

"This one's Vanilla. She's being trained as a lead dog and she's an absolute darling." He handed the puppy to Margaret and she laughed as her face was coated with puppy kisses. Margaret quickly distracted the puppy with her braid and she smiled as the puppy nibbled on her hair before spitting it out.

"Oh aren't you adorable." Anna said, petting the puppy. Vanilla licked her hands gleefully and Anna smiled before looking up at Margaret. With the workers and others around they dared not share their desires but their eyes spoke enough to tell. "Captivating, so captivating that I can't look away."

"I know. She's just perfect in every way." Margaret replied as the driver returned. He laughed when he heard the praise given to the pup.

"Don't fluff her little ego too much." The three laughed joyfully. "Picture for your memories?" They nodded and were handed the pictures once they developed. Anna stared at the picture as Margaret handed Vanilla back.

"I love it. Almost as much as you." She said quietly. She hugged Margaret tightly and they sighed as the call to leave came. "Thank you so much."

"My pleasure. Now we got to run." Margaret pinched Anna's backside and ran off laughing.

"Get back here!"

"God my ass hurts." Margaret whined. Ben and Mark snickered and she rolled her eyes before continuing to eat her lunch.

"I told you, she's relentless." Mark replied and Margaret nodded. Anna was relentless. Her butt never felt so sore in her entire life. It was also their little way of telling each other that they cared. "I can't believe that tomorrow we dock. It feels like we just got on board." Margaret sunk in her seat. It had been the best six days of her life. She and Anna were barely apart and she wished every night on the stars that she could be with her forever. Was she gay? No, she wanted Anna and her alone.

"Tell me about it. It's been a blast though. It's nice to meet someone that loves soccer as much as me." Mark and Ben high fived while Margaret looked onward.

"Oh, Anna wanted you to meet her at our room. She's planned the whole day with you. Jen's occupied with Aaron. They want to conceive onboard." Mark explained and Margaret quickly left them. She walked briskly through the ship, weaving and apologizing through several groups. She needed to be with her. Her being demanded it. She rapped on the door and Anna unlocked it. Margaret opened the door and stood frozen when Anna emerged from her bathroom in a white silk robe. Margaret closed the door, locking it. She turned and nearly leapt back when Anna pulled her into a breathtaking kiss.

"I missed you last night. You didn't come outside." Anna whispered as though the walls would tattle on her.

"I was thinking." Margaret replied sitting on the bed. Anna smiled and sat on her lap and began tracing circles on Margaret's back. "This is the last day we have together. I don't want..." Anna hushed her and kissed her softly.

"Then let's make the most of it." She leaned back and grinned. "So I pinched your butt sixty three times over the past five days." Margaret felt a sympathy pain ride through her bum and she shifted. Anna chuckled and crossed her arms, her chest fighting to be released from the silky confines.

"Honestly, I lost count. I loved having an excuse to touch your ass." Anna smiled warmly and lifted Margaret's sweater off before sitting up. She undid her jeans and Margaret licked her lips as Anna pulled her jeans free.

"Commando." She commented with lust. "You pinched me sixty five times. I admit defeat and will pay the price." Margaret stood while Anna backed away from the bed and into the middle of the small living room. She beckoned her to follow and Margaret's feet obeyed without question once the remainder of her garments hit the floor. Anna stopped Margaret in the center of the room and ran her finger along her shoulders, admiring her champion. "I've never lost a challenge before."

"Until now." Margaret quipped victoriously. Anna stopped behind her and untied her robe. Margaret heard the garment fall and felt Anna's nakedness pressed into her back.

"Yes, my champion. Now savour your reward." Anna slid down to the floor, her chest and hands gliding over every delicate inch. Margaret shivered with excitement When Anna fell to her knees and let a full breath travel down the crack of her backside. Anna planted her first kiss at the very top of her bum and Margaret shivered as Anna kissed every inch of her backside, not leaving any spot untouched.

"Sweet Anna." Margaret moaned and reached down to where Anna's hands rested. Anna pushed her hands away and slowly spread her cheeks. Margaret's world spun as Anna laid light pecks on the inside of her cheeks. Anna shifted and moved Margaret's legs open and laid a firm kiss on the last place she missed which drew a long, yet frustrated moan from the victor. Margaret spun as Anna stood and kissed her hard, their tongues rapidly dueling for supremacy. Their breaths and moans filled the room as they pawed at each other, making their way for the bed. Anna fell back, pulling Margaret on top. They resumed their kisses, neither wanting a moment apart. Margaret separated herself from Anna's lips and laid a trail of kisses down her neck, each kiss followed by a small flick of her tongue. Anna's hands rested on her lover's shoulders, begging her to go lower. Margaret giggled before her lips slipped down between her grand breasts. Anna moaned loudly when her nipple was taken lovingly into her mouth.

"Margaret. I hate to be a burden but dinner will be soon." Margaret snickered and abandoned her chest at Anna's insistence.

"As you wish." Margaret left a trail of wet kisses down Anna's stomach and as she approached her bare pussy, she took in the deep aroma of her arousal. Margaret moaned in approval before slipping lower and planted a firm kiss on her outer lips.

"Wow." Anna breathed, pushing her pussy outward. Margaret smiled before running her tongue along her slit, trying to find what made Anna writhe. She was rewarded with a deep moan and fingers through her hair to hold her in place. "I've never had this done before. Not even Mark does this."

"Me neither. I'm lost." Margaret replied and both laughed. "But it feels right with you. I'll love you like I love my own." With that Margaret's tongue slid out and parted her pussy lips. Anna released her hair and pulled her breasts while Margaret quickly adapted to the taste flowing freely onto her tongue. She loved the taste more than the taste of Anna's lips. The hum that never faded in Margaret's chest burst free and a deep unrestrained desire rampaged through her. Her fingers burned with heat while her energy levels heightened. She realized that she could eat Anna's pussy forever and never tire.

"Sweet Mother Margaret, please don't stop." Anna belted out and began rolling her hips. Margaret began licking her pussy furiously. She reached with her tongue for every spot she could before flicking her clit. Anna pressed herself into the bed, trying vainly to keep her screams down. Margaret took the challenge and slid in two fingers and began pumping them while she fixated her mouth on Anna's clit. Anna let loose a piercing cry as the sensations rattled her core. She writhed and twisted on the bed, unable to understand the pleasure wreaking havoc upon her. "What are you doing to me?" She squealed before arching her back as her first orgasm struck unexpectedly. Margaret rode through her first and continued her pleasuring, not letting the vixen underneath her have any moment of reprieve. Anna's core shook as the very foundations of her existence trembled at the joy brought to her.

"Loving you like the Goddess you are." Margaret replied before removing her fingers only to replace them with her mouth. Her fingers rolled her clit lightly and Anna twisted abruptly onto her stomach. Margaret growled and lifted her onto her knees. Anna whined with desire as Margaret spread her knees before sliding between them. She grabbed her hips and sunk her nails in. "Sit." Anna planted her pussy on Margaret's waiting mouth and nearly fell forward. She slid up the bed, Margaret not releasing her sex. Anna gripped the small headboard for her life and watched as Margaret devoured her pussy with unmatched precision.

"Marg...Sweet mother of Jesus you're going to drain me dry." Anna squeaked out before moaning loudly. "I'm..." She cut herself off and let loose another cry. Margaret held onto her hips as Anna ground her clit against her tongue, prolonging her orgasm. Margaret tilted her head, slipping her tongue into her pulsating depths. Anna reached down and gripped her hair, pulling her tighter to her sex. "Ohhhh god." Anna quivered before releasing her. Margaret choked when Anna's nectar touched the back of her throat. Margaret pulled her from the headboard, slamming her onto the bed between her legs. Anna's eyes rolled back and forth as her senses burned with delight. Margaret shifted around and slowly licked any seeping juice that appeared. Anna moaned with each lick that ended at her clit before slowly sitting up once her limbs stopped trembling. Margaret lifted from her sex and smiled, her face covered in cum. Anna kissed her before backing away in surprise.

"Yes that's what you think it is." Margaret said, licking her lips clean. Anna's eyes darkened and Margaret stared back. Anna pounced and licked her face clean before mauling her mouth with her own. Margaret could barely keep up as Anna's mouth and tongue nearly ran laps around hers. Anna broke free and quickly shifted down the bed, briefly licking Margaret's darker nipples.

"Hang on Margaret. I don't know what's come over me." Anna breathed into her lover's sex. Margaret moaned and held her legs open, spreading herself.

"I'm about to come over you." Anna moaned in approval before driving her face into Margaret's wet mound. Margaret moaned loudly as Anna's tongue lashed at everything it could. As she before, Anna left nothing untouched with her tongue but unlike her, Anna was far more merciless. Margaret squealed and gripped the bed sheets, her legs falling onto Anna's shoulders.

"Annnna!" Margaret screamed out as her tongue found spots in her that Ben's cock had missed. She slapped the bed as Anna took the cue and ran her tongue relentlessly deep inside her. Margaret quivered in ecstasy and when Anna slid two fingers deep inside, Margaret begged.

"Please pound me with those fingers. Make me scream baby." Anna looked up and when Margaret met Anna's steel blue eyes she braced herself for her request. Anna slammed her fingers as hard as she could inside her lover, her mouth capturing her clit. Margaret's breath escaped her and only feeble gasps and squeaks slipped out. She bit her finger to keep quiet as her chest heaved and her breasts lightly swung. Margaret released her finger and screamed out, attempting to release the building pleasure.

"God I love hearing you scream." Anna moaned before latching onto Margaret's clit. She pressed her tongue against the nerve bud and Margaret's hips lifted prolonging the contact. Margaret let out another belting howl as her hips rocked feverishly against Anna's fingers. Her body clamped down hard and she sucked in one last breath before sitting up. She growled out as her orgasm spiked. Her arms gave out and her scream grew in pitch to a squeak by the time her head hit the mattress. Margaret quaked, her hands gripping her breasts. Anna pulled her fingers and slipped her mouth over Margaret's pleasured pussy, savouring the intimate juices that arrived.

"Anna, please stop." Margaret begged and Anna reluctantly released her sex. Margaret sighed in relief as Anna crawled up the bed and fell into Margaret's waiting embrace. They kissed softly, letting the moment bask over them. They smiled, sighed, and began to glow as their feelings for each other grew infinitely.

"I think we should..." Margaret pulled her close, sealing her words with her mouth. Anna moaned quietly and rolled over, pulling Margaret on top. Their clits touched and both jumped in surprise. "Was that?" Margaret nodded and pressed her hips down. Another gasp escaped them and both snickered at their clumsiness. "I didn't think they could touch." Margaret chuckled and began rolling her hips, mashing their pussies together. Anna groaned and matched her, pulling the brunette down for another intense kiss. Their muffled moans grew as their soaked pussies glided against each other. Anna broke free and shuddered out a deep breath. Margaret buried her face in Anna's neck, drowning her moan in the softness of her neck. "Margaret... I'm so close, cum with me hun."

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers