No Longer Sure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"Come Miss Kathleen, I've saved the spot you've requested at the front of the ship. And thank you for changing into someone more appropriate for a woman of your stature." Jeremy said. "Your parents would throw a fit if they saw you in worn out jeans." Kathleen wiped her face of her tears and nodded, letting him lead her out onto the upper deck. She sighed as the city docks were bustling with activity and joyous purchasing. She flopped down on the seat and stared blankly at the water below.

"Jeremy, I had purchased a gift for my Captain. Please bring it to me." Kathleen's saddened request made Jeremy's heart sink as he went and fetched the small box. He quickly returned and handed her the gift that she secretly bought. She opened the case and pulled out pearl necklace with aquamarine gems between each pearl. She held the jewelry daintily in her hand.

"Such a burden a heart must bear." She whispered before looking back at the dock. The horn sounded and the ship backed out of the harbour. Kathleen stood and turned her back to the commotion that began erupting from the dock. She spun the gems in her hand before gripping the necklace tightly. She gripped the necklace with both hands and looked painfully at Jeremy. "As my heart breaks for a second time, so shall my last thoughts of this place." She looked down at the necklace and spun one gem briefly.

"You care for her that much?" Jeremy asked rhetorically. Kathleen looked up at her chauffeur and sighed deeply.

"Just as you love Anastasia, I love Annabelle. I can openly admit it. She's my captain, my one and only. And now I'll never see her again." Kathleen let out a deep sigh before looking back at the city. "At least she's out of prison." Jeremy was about to answer but Kathleen hushed him. "Please, my heart is broken. I do not need more damage dealt."

"Mermaid, don't leave me!" A faint voice came on the winds. Kathleen shook her head and looked up at Jeremy. His eyes widened as he pointed to the docks. Kathleen turned and saw Annabelle standing at the edge of the dock. She fought through the lone man blocking her path and ran with all her might for the edge. Without hesitation, she leapt off the ramp. Kathleen dropped the necklace and stared as she plummeted into the cold sea.

"Annabelle!" Kathleen shouted and ran to the railing. She watched as she broke the surface and began swimming after the ship.

"Don't go!" She screamed, spitting out salt water as she swam awkwardly.

"She loves you Miss Kathleen." Jeremy said as he came to her side. Kathleen smiled and her heart broke through the bonds of depression. Hope filled her soul and she looked at him. She kicked off her shoes and swallowed. Jeremy gave his confident smirk and Kathleen smiled and laughed. "Go mermaid, your captain waits."

Kathleen ran to the edge and leapt off the ship. Bells sounded to stop as she dove into the deep sea. Kathleen swam with all her might, her lessons giving her added speed through the water.

"Dear Captain, why?" Kathleen said as Annabelle kicked hard and grabbed Kathleen's face. She kissed her with all her love, her soul draining into her lips to show her passion for her mermaid. They sunk below the surface, their lips never parting. The water around them suddenly felt warm, a testament to their love. They wrapped their limbs around each other, pulling tight to one another. Kathleen suddenly gripped Anna's sides and both swam hard for the surface once she desperately needed air. They sucked in a deep breath once they broke the water's surface coughing but not letting go. They laughed joyously and came together once more.

"You can't get away from me that easily." Annabelle proclaimed and Kathleen laughed joyously. Before she could answer, the lifeboat came beside them. They were pulled out of the water and Annabelle pulled Kathleen into her arms. They were wrapped in blankets and Kathleen looked around and saw Jeremy at the helm of the small ship.

"Take us back to the city. Tell that ship that there will be two less travellers." Annabelle looked down and grinned. Their lips met as Jeremy gave the wave to move on without them. The ship lifted anchor and set sail as they docked farther down the shore. Once they got off the boat, Jeremy handed Kathleen the necklace. Kathleen smiled and put the jewelry around Annabelle's neck. Annabelle looked down at the gems and gleamed. "Jeremy, take us to the hotel."

"I'd love to Miss Kathleen but our ride is on the ship." Kathleen closed her eyes in disbelief and Jeremy laughed. "Come, we can walk there. The sun hasn't set and it's still warm out. I suggest stopping at some stores as well to get some clothes."

Annabelle watched her love swim through the water with such grace that she couldn't bring herself to slip into the pool. She sat on the edge and watched as Kathleen swam up to her and broke the surface between her legs. They smiled and Kathleen pulled Annabelle into the water. She yelped and wrapped her arms around Kathleen. They laughed and Kathleen led them to shallow waters.

"There my captain, now you can stand." Kathleen said and Annabelle held her tightly and kissed her again. Their mouths parted slightly and their tongues met before sliding past. Both young women shook as they kissed lovingly, letting their desires leak through their restraints. Kathleen's hands rested on Annabelle's hips and their passions ignited. Annabelle's hands pawed at Kathleen's large breasts while Kathleen's hands rested firmly on her love's backside. She gripped her heart shaped cheeks and pulled her tightly.

"Let's go to bed. I want to taste you." Annabelle whispered in her ear, licking her lobe as she let out a deep breath across her ear. Kathleen shivered and swallowed hard.

"Dear god." Kathleen gasped as Annabelle's fingers trailed down her back to her lusciously curved bottom.

"Am I interrupting?" Jeremy announced and both women quickly parted, their faces a deep crimson. Jeremy laughed and bent down at the edge of the pool. "Please don't stop on my account. This is well deserved. Miss Kathleen, your room has been reopened and is waiting for you as are your purchases."

"Thank you Jeremy. You can rest now. Leave the key at the desk. Do not wake me in the morning for I will be... occupied." Jeremy smirked and left the women. Once he left, Kathleen took Annabelle's hand in hers and kissed the top. "Come." Kathleen led them out of the pool. Anna stared at Kathleen's body and felt the pit of nerves creep into her core. She loved every inch of her, femininity defined in her eyes. She looked down at her small chest and small hips. She was truly a girl compared to the woman that claimed her heart. Kathleen turned and winked sexily, waving a finger, beckoning her to follow. Annabelle's feet listened on their own, her mind in an evanescence of lust. Her eyes fell upon her swaying hips as they left the pool area, Kathleen scooping the key from the front desk. As they walked past the bar, Kathleen looked in and saw Jeremy staring at her. She smiled warmly and looked back momentarily before they shared the same confident smirk. Jeremy's attention fell to Annabelle who walked entranced behind her, reaching for Kathleen's outstretched hand. He took a mouthful of his Guinness and watched as the two women walked hand in hand to the elevator.

"Mermaid." He slightly scoffed. "You're a true siren." Jeremy said as they entered the elevator. He opened his cell and dialed. "She's on her way to happiness. No I don't know her last name yet."

As the doors closed, Kathleen couldn't wait any longer. She pounced and pushed her against the wall. Both women gasped as the power of their love begged to be unleashed. Kathleen buried her mouth in Annabelle's neck, sucking and kissing the droplets that rested on her smooth, pale skin. A deep moan escaped her as she tilted her head, giving her more freedom to savour, gripping the rails. Kathleen's hand slid down her front, her fingers sliding underneath Annabelle's bikini bottom. Kathleen's fingers rested upon her captain's bare mound and a loud gasp escaped their lips.

"Oh fuck." Annabelle shivered as Kathleen rubbed her pussy. The doors separated and Annabelle's eyes flew open and saw an old couple staring in shock. She smiled, her eyes sparkling with love and lust. She glanced down at Kathleen, who still lingered deep kisses on her neck and shoulder. Annabelle looked back at the elderly couple and smiled softly. She hit the close door button and winked as the two closed their eyes. She giggled as Kathleen lifted her head.

"I think we need to get to that room now." She whispered and pulled Kathleen into a deep kiss. The doors opened once more and the girls ran hand in hand down the hall. Kathleen unlocked the door and as she opened it, she turned and pulled Anna into the room. They laughed as they tripped over each other, both trying to grab the other for dominance. The lights turned on as they moved through the room, their lips and tongues in a battle of desire. Their bikini tops fell to the floor and both women pressed their chests together. Annabelle's fire red bottoms fell next and Kathleen smirked before spinning once they came to the bed. She pushed her gently onto the bed and Annabelle fell back gracefully.

"You are truly a beauty." Kathleen said as her eyes drank her in. Annabelle hooked her heels around her knees and pulled Kathleen down. She landed in Annabelle's embrace and both women laughed as they kissed, finally alone.

"If I'm a beauty, then you're the definition of perfection. So I promised you a ride." Kathleen's heart melted. She knew what to say to make her shake. She rolled the blonde onto her back and smiled. "Fuck you're tits are huge."

"Yes they are. You want some?" Kathleen replied and both laughed. "Please be careful." Annabelle raised an eyebrow in confusion and Kathleen quickly continued. "I have never made love with someone until yesterday." Annabelle's eyes flared open with the words. Her senses returned with a dramatic entrance as her eyes took in the tanned nakedness beneath her. She undid Kathleen's bottom and hastily pulled the deep blue fabric away. She stepped back and looked Kathleen over and a blushing smile broke.

"You're everything I've ever dreamed of." Annabelle said softly as her eyes drifted down her body, resting on Kathleen's large chest, her pink nipples standing proudly. Anna lowered herself on Kathleen, trying to suck in as much of Kathleen's breast as possible. A long gasp escaped Kathleen as Anna bathed her chest with attention, not letting one breast go unattended. Anna's hands drifted down Kathleen's stomach, resting calmly on her womanly hips. Her fingertips savoured every second as her pads memorized every curve.

"I am already under your spell. Please do not hesitate." Kathleen moaned loudly, unable to think clearly. Anna smiled widely and slipped down her body and quickly slipped her tongue into Kathleen's wet folds. Anna's tongue moved as though it was possessed, fluttering over Kathleen's clit before sliding back into steamy depths.

"I love your taste, your sex. If I die tonight, I would die the happiest person in the world." Anna said between licks. Kathleen's hips rolled ardently with Anna's tongue, neither letting a moment pass where they weren't connected.

"You said that once." Kathleen moaned and gasped, her hands flicking and playing with her nipples as Anna drove her to heights unknown. Anna latched onto Kathleen's clit and grinned before beginning her assault.

"Dear heavens yes!" Kathleen wailed and gripped her hair. Anna laughed, the vibrations of her laughter sending jolts of pleasure through her partner. "Oh god please Anna, do not halt. Send me to those clouds above." Anna gave Kathleen her wish and slid two fingers deep into her. Kathleen's hips rose to meet them and Anna wasted no time in finding her special spots. Deep moans and short cries filled the room as Anna brought Kathleen to her peak. Kathleen's eyes darkening, focusing on things she couldn't see. She wanted to release, to feel the climax rush through and burn her senses, she wanted her pleasure to be everlasting.

"Please Anna." Kathleen groaned and Anna pulled her fingers from Kathleen and rested her thumb on her clit, returning her eager tongue to her pussy lips. Kathleen's eyes widened and stars sparkled in her eyes as her body tensed. The inevitable was on her horizon. Kathleen sucked in one last breath and released it, the pleasure taking away her voice. Her world cascaded through her in a prism of colours and memories. All the letters they sent and the emails they shared. All the secrets told and passions depicted. After twelve years of messaging, they finally shared their true wish.

Kathleen's body relaxed and Annabelle excitedly licked her pussy lips clean of all juices and sweat that appeared. Kathleen quivered and started slapping her shoulders when the sensations became too much. Annabelle slid up her body and rested her head on Kathleen's stomach. Their laboured breaths were only matched by their thumping hearts. Kathleen ran her fingers through her damp hair while Annabelle's right hand ran up and down Kathleen's side.

"I love you my mermaid." Annabelle's soft spoken words made Kathleen's heart skip.

"I love you as well my captain. We will do whatever we wish. I will leave home and live with you in poverty if we must." Kathleen replied and Annabelle lifted her head. They stared into each other's eyes, one looking for truth while the other searched for more.

"You would give up your life of luxury for me?" She gasped and Kathleen pulled her up and kissed her softly and passionately. Their tongues caressed and Kathleen bit Anna's bottom lip as they parted.

"In a heartbeat, but now is not the time to think on that. I am tired and I want to wake with you beside me."

Annabelle stirred awake and felt Kathleen's breasts pressed into her back. She took in a deep breath and smelt their sex still lingering in the air. She smiled as she slowly rolled over and watched her girl sleep. Sunlight trickled through the hotel room as Annabelle ran her fingers along Kathleen's soft jaw line. Kathleen stirred awake and when her steel blues opened, tears slipped out. Annabelle smiled softly and wiped her tears away, letting her hand linger on her face.

"Good morning." She said and kissed her, letting their lips linger together. Kathleen moaned lightly and reluctantly parted. She stretched and quickly rolled over. Annabelle scooped her and pulled her close. "I wish we could stay in bed forever. At least there's no cops this time."

"I want you to come with me." Kathleen replied and Annabelle sat up quickly, her eyes widened.

"But your parents I'm sure they'll kick my ass out." Kathleen sat up and cupped her cheeks. She kissed her and rested her forehead on hers.

"My love for you outweighs the love for my parents. I will run to the ends of the world to be with you. I will throw all my possessions away just to hold you." Annabelle's cheeks reddened at the praise given and both women shared another heartfelt kiss before Kathleen's phone rang. She growled and slipped out of bed. Annabelle fell back and let her eyes eat her up. Kathleen smirked and as she reached for her phone, bent down, exposing her pussy for her captain. She flipped it open and as she answered, shifting her hips enticingly. Annabelle slipped out of bed and snuck over. She reached around and cupped both of Kathleen's breasts, pulling her back into her.

"I asked you not to call me Jeremy." Kathleen said, holding back her gasp. Annabelle smiled and licked Kathleen's free earlobe before sliding both hands down Kathleen's stomach, not disguising their destination. Kathleen held her breath and bit her lip, trying everything to stop from giving away what was about to happen. Annabelle's hands slid between Kathleen's thighs and Kathleen spread her legs and leaned forward, offering herself. Annabelle's slid her right hand around and licked two fingers before sliding back to Kathleen's moistening center. She slid her wet fingers deep and Kathleen gasped and clenched her fist.

"I am fine Jeremy. We will be down eventually. I need a shower and..." She stopped and let out a deep breath away from the phone and looked back with glossy eyes. "I need to be presentable for our guests." She hung up and Annabelle kept her bent over the table. Her fingers began ramming deep and Kathleen groaned and pushed back. The wet sounds of Kathleen's aroused sex heightened her pleasure and her nails scratched the desk as her lover's fingers glided along her sweet spot.

"We need to hurry." Kathleen gasped as her hands slid down. Annabelle kissed the small of Kathleen's back and blew lightly down her backside. Kathleen stiffened as the cold sensations rippled through her.

"But I want you forever." Kathleen moaned loudly when Annabelle whispered lustfully in her ear. "Don't you like my fingers inside you? Don't you like my lips taking your breath away?"

"Very much so, but we... ohhh right there." Kathleen breathed out before leaning on the table, her knees weakening. Annabelle felt Kathleen's walls tighten around her fingers and she rammed them in one last time and wiggled them around, feeling every velvet smooth wall she could. Kathleen screamed out, her backside and legs shaking. Annabelle slipped her fingers out and left a trail of kisses up her back before resting her head on Kathleen's shoulder blade. She moved to stand, forcing Annabelle to step back as Kathleen regained her strength and straightened. She turned as Annabelle brought her fingers to her nose. She took in Kathleen's womanly scent and moaned lightly. The musky aroma made her eyes sparkle and she slipped her fingers in her mouth and moaned as the sweet taste she loved coated her tongue.

"I wish I could have this taste with me. I would never want to taste anything else." Kathleen blushed deeply, the crimson colour covering her face and blending in with the post orgasm red that covered her chest.

"Come." Kathleen said, heading for the shower. Anna giggled as Kathleen opened the bathroom door.

"Come, you just did that." Kathleen blushed once more and smirked confidently. Her eyes released her desires and Annabelle's breath caught in her throat. She beckoned her over, waving her finger seductively, licking her other finger enticingly.

"I did and so will you when you join me in the shower." Kathleen smirked as Annabelle nearly ran for the bathroom.

Jeremy sat in the restaurant with a hot coffee and a cold lunch. He looked around and felt foolish but smiled once Annabelle and Kathleen sat across from him. He smirked confidently and Kathleen blushed deeply.

"I see where you got that smirk from. Your dad?"

"No, I'm her chauffeur and good friend." Jeremy replied and Annabelle paled at the extravagance that Kathleen had at her disposal. "Relax. You're Miss Kathleen's beloved, I will not harm you."

"So what has happened Jeremy? You would not have called me unless it was important." Kathleen asked, getting to the chase. He nodded and waved for the waitress to come over. After the girls ordered, he leaned on table.

"Last night I met your family Annabelle. They were especially keen to know that you were well." He looked up and smiled. He waved to the door and both women turned. Annabelle's face once again blanched as her mother and brother joined them. "I'm sorry but your grandmother was occupied with her son in law."

"That and it would be best if your father didn't know." Margaret added and Annabelle nodded quickly. "I wanted to meet her and when Viktor told me he knew where you were I couldn't pass up the chance." Margaret froze when she saw Kathleen. Her mind raced as she studied the young woman who sat beside her daughter. She looked to Jeremy who sat calmly, waiting for her to join them. "It is a pleasure to meet you Kathleen."

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers