No Longer Sure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"Same to you ma'am. What is going on Jeremy?" He chuckled and leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

"This." He reached down and pulled out his laptop. They watched in confusion as he opened it and once he tapped the pad several times, spun it around. Annabelle and Kathleen stared at Kathleen's mother.

"Mother, I..." Kathleen stammered and Annabelle gripped Kathleen's hand under the table. She squeezed back as their first test was being administered.

"Kathleen, I asked you to come home and not pursue but you persisted. May I ask why?" Kathleen shifted in her seat and looked over before smirking.

"You know why. Mother this is Annabelle. She is my captain, my mate." Kathleen replied confidently and Annabelle stared shocked but a smile broke shortly thereafter. Jeremy turned the laptop and plugged in a headset. He nodded several times before glancing at Margaret.

"I have a surprise for you." Jeremy said and turned the laptop so Margaret was visible. Both parents stared into each other's eyes and Margaret felt her cheeks redden. "Margaret, may I present Anna." Anna's eyes widened when she recognized the woman on the other side of the screen. Margaret's eyes also grew and she reached out and touched the screen, her fingers resting on the picture of Anna's chin.

"My dearest, you kept your word." Anna said and Margaret sniffled and wiped her eyes. She looked at her daughter and Annabelle's jaw dropped.

"Yes, you've been with me since that day." Margaret replied and dropped her hand. They stared into each other's eyes, tears streaming their faces. Kathleen gripped Annabelle's hand and looked to Jeremy to stop the pain. Jeremy gave his confident smirk and Kathleen's eyes sparkled with anticipation. Their food was served and as the group pecked away, Margaret stared at the screen, toying with her eggs.

"Still can't get over me?" Anna said and Margaret nodded, dropping her fork and covering her face.

"I've never gotten over you." She sobbed quietly and Annabelle went to her mother's side and rubbed her back. Margaret turned and held her daughter tightly, the only connection she had with her past.

"I get it now. This is why you never wanted me to leave. I was your bond to her." Annabelle whispered and kissed her mother's hair. Margaret nodded and Annabelle looked over at Kathleen. They shared a despairing look and Jeremy jumped in before plans were ruined.

"Don't think that you two. I'm not finished yet." Everyone's attention rested on him and he pulled Viktor's chair over to him. "After talking to this fine young man last night, we've decided that you four should push for your desires. Viktor has issued a request for his father to be arrested for abuse and trafficking."

"That won't sit well." Margaret said before her eyes grew once more. Jeremy caught her concern and smiled.

"Your mother is safe. The police were the ones that needed her escort to find the man." Annabelle sat back down and rested her head on Kathleen's shoulder. Jeremy looked at Viktor before continuing. "Anna, your husband is unfaithful. You've known this for years."

"Yes but I have no proof of his adultery." Anna responded.

"You do now." Jeremy said before sending an encrypted file.

The waves gently flowed around the ship as the heat soothed their pleasantly sore bodies. Annabelle smiled as she lay on a reclining chair. She had never dreamed of such a life but now couldn't imagine being anywhere else. She looked over at Kathleen, her mermaid as she swam elegantly through the pool on the cruise ship. She watched as Kathleen emerged from the water with a smile. Annabelle licked her lips, faintly tasting Kathleen from the night before. Kathleen bent over and kissed her before resting beside her.

"I can't believe I'm here. In a bikini no less. Look what you've done to me. I'm all prissy and womanish." Annabelle said reaching over and taking Kathleen's hand. She looked over at her and smiled widely.

"I am happy you are. This is a dream come true. One of many that we will share. And as for the wardrobe, wait until tonight. The dress I have for you is divine." Kathleen replied and they squeezed their joined hands. "Have you seen our mothers?" Annabelle smirked, the confident smirk that Kathleen had, the same she took from the man that made their dreams come true.

"They haven't returned from breakfast, something about needing to freshen up." Annabelle replied with a laugh. Viktor and Jeremy walked past, Viktor's sights on a group of young girls chatting in the hot tub while Jeremy's wife hung on his arm, staking her claim.

"Thank you so much for bringing us. I never thought I would swim with dolphins and see this beautiful place." Anastasia said, her skinny frame bouncing with excitement. She tucked her shoulder length black hair behind her ears and looked to her husband. He smiled once and when Kathleen smiled back he turned his head slightly.

"There's more. I can see it." He said and Kathleen smirked.

"You will have to wait and see." They left and Annabelle stood slid beside her. Kathleen wrapped her arms around her and they watched as a couple of people averted their eyes.

"How does he know?" Annabelle whispered and Kathleen giggled before kissing her soundly. Kathleen's hand rested on Annabelle's hip and as they parted, they let out a shaky breath.

"He knows nothing my captain. Come, we need to get ready for the surprise."

"You still haven't told me what it is." Annabelle said as Kathleen stood from the chair. Her heart raced as she looked up at the woman she loved. "Besides we just finished lunch. Our surprise for them isn't until after dinner."

"I know. I want to freshen up and oh how do you say it, get fucked so bad I can't see straight. Do you think you can help?" Kathleen replied seductively. They retired to their room and once the door was closed, Kathleen turned and undid her top. She held it in place until Annabelle turned. She let the bikini top drop and let her love shine. "You still like?"

"Oh I still love." Annabelle replied, taking both breasts in her hands. She gave them a light squeeze before kissing both. "Let me show you how much."

"Thank you again for inviting us." Anastasia said over dinner, straightening her deep crimson gown. Jeremy nodded and Anna smiled warmly before leaning over and kissing Margaret on the cheek. They shared another love filled stare before returning to the company at the table.

"You two deserve it. We have a surprise." Anna said and looked at Kathleen. They stood and the table shared a confused look. "We will be right back." The women left and their attention fell to Annabelle.

"Don't look at me. I know as much as you do. If I had a say in this I wouldn't be wearing a pink dress, Pink!" Jeremy chuckled and sipped his wine, his eyes never leaving her.

"You're lying but I'll let this one go." Annabelle's eyes widened and Anastasia laughed, covering her mouth.

"You'll get used to it. He used to be a detective." Anastasia said, defending her.

"I can tell." Annabelle remarked and Jeremy smirked confidently. Anna returned and handed Jeremy a set of keys. His eyes shot open and he looked dumbfounded at his employer.

"I can't accept this. This is the key to the mansion." Anastasia's eyes fluttered closed, on the verge of fainting. She managed to compose herself while Margaret and Anna laughed.

"You've given me the best gift ever. This is our thanks to you. Viktor is going to have his education paid for and a house of his own once he's done." Anna replied. Jeremy stared at the key before downing his wine.

"I'm speechless. So you've decided to move away?" Anna shook her head and looked over at Margaret.

"I have purchased a different house in the area. We will stay there." Anna replied. The captain came to their table and after a brief conversation. He handed his hat to Annabelle along with a note. She opened the note and smiled.

"Excuse me." She said, standing. She straightened her pink evening dress and left the dinner. Once she left, Jeremy leaned on the table staring directly at Anna.

"Does she know?" Anna shook her head took Margaret's hand. Margaret gave her partner a confused look and Anna sighed before explaining.

"I put pieces in place to make sure Kathleen found Annabelle since I was unable find you without Mark discovering my plans. I had to get Jeremy in order to make sure things went as planned." Anna started, looking to Margaret. "You were denied entrance into England because of Ben. I tracked you to the Netherlands and kept a very close eye on you through Jeremy. When I found out you had a daughter I put Kathleen in play to make sure they met. I know my daughter and prayed yours would be as fiery as you my love." Anna explained. Margaret sat back and a caring smile slowly broke.

"You came for me." Anna nodded and both mothers turned to the exit.

"I couldn't endure anymore. I needed you by my side. To remember what true love is. Having them together is more than I could ever imagine."

She walked as fast as she could, her heels denying her the ability to run. She emerged by the pool and looked around. She sunk slightly as she walked across the pool area, stopping on the opposite side. She looked down at the note once more and put the captain's hat on. The splashing of water caught her attention. She turned to see someone swimming deep in the pool, wearing a mermaid costume. Annabelle's breath caught as the costume sparkled in the pool light. She came to the edge of the pool and bent down. Kathleen emerged gracefully from the water, grabbed Annabelle's arms and pulled her in. She screamed in surprise but laughed when she broke the surface.

"Mermaids." Annabelle sighed dramatically. "All my makeup is ruined." She exclaimed through laughter. "God never thought I'd say that." Kathleen pulled her close and kissed her softly. Kathleen helped Annabelle from the pool and rested at the deep end, pretending to swim.

"I have purchased us a house by the sea, close to our parents. It waits for us." Kathleen said as she leaned close. "If you will take me as your woman, not a mermaid." Annabelle gasped as Kathleen's whispered words made her mouth dry. She pulled back and stared into Kathleen's steel blue eyes and couldn't speak. She licked her lips and pulled Kathleen to her, pressing her lips hard against hers. Kathleen wrapped her arms around Annabelle's neck, keeping their union as close as possible. Their lungs burned but neither could decipher the difference between their consuming love or need for breath.

"You've always had me Kathleen. And now you always will." Annabelle replied, before pulling her close for another kiss. They parted once more and Kathleen looked around before smirking confidently. She reached back and unzipped the costume enough to slip free. She stepped out of the water, completely nude, the glitter from the costume flickering.

"Come, the night is young and this mermaid needs to know what she can do with her legs." Annabelle snickered but followed, her eyes resting on her lover's backside. Kathleen looked back and once Annabelle's eyes lifted, she winked and took her hands and pressed them to her bottom, giving promises of ecstasy to come. As the doors closed behind them, the captain emerged and chuckled when his hat floated beside the mermaid tail.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers