No Longer Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's in!!!!! MY COCK IS INSIDE YOU!!!!!. Just barely -- and no hurt. A bit uncomfortable for you, but no hurt!!!! You just stay there a minute. Then restart your pushing -- inch by inch -- seeming taking forever. Until, it is all in. Your mons pushing on my pubic bone. Our bodies feeling sticky with a slight perspiration. ITS ALL IN. ALL 6 1/2 INCHES OF ME. We just lie still, letting my cock and your vagina get accustomed to this new sensation for both of us.

We kiss and finally, you whisper: "I want you!!" I make my cock give a throb, and you feel it. You respond by clenching your vaginal muscles even tighter. And gradually, you withdraw, until just the head of my cock is inside you. And we begin again -- slowly thrusting, inside you. Our juices are helping -- lubricating. Until I am again inside you -- Deep. Again you withdraw, and push again, this time, I thrust with you, slowly. My hands around you, over your buttocks. Again, withdraw and again thrust deeply.

"Oh Sweetie!!!! I am so close," I groan. "Me too," you groan.

You have been anticipating this moment for weeks now. And it is everything you thought it would be, and more!!!! And you are close again, already. The friction on your clit from my pubic bone and the top of my cock shaft is maddening. You begin to thrust and withdraw, and thrust faster, harder and deeper. At each deep penetration, your grind your clit on my pubic bone. I can feel you spasm even tighter. The feeling which had been glorious and wonderful begins its inevitable crescendo sensation. Even better than when I was kissing your pussy. Your mind and whole body from fingertips to toes concentrating and focusing on your pelvis and groin.

And then it hits!!! The same feeling as when I was kissing our pussy and you came, but even more so. Feeling like your heart has stopped, but it is beating faster and harder than ever. Feeling breathless, but holding your breath, wanting to scream!! Momentarily not able to move your body, but feeling a tension in your whole pelvis and body. You are aware of my cock deep in your pussy, and your vaginal muscles feeling tight.

And suddenly, you scream: "OH MY GOD, I'M THERE.. CUMINGGG!!!!! AS your pussy heralds the cum with a gigantic spasm lasting seconds and then followed by the involuntary rhythmic powerful contractions. The wonderful magnificent sensations seem to spread from your pussy to the outer reaches of your body and then back to your hot pussy, back and forth. As you now wildly thrust and grind your pussy on to my cock and groin. Your breasts crushed between our chests. Your lips mashing on mine and in between moaning.

And about half way through your cum, I CUM. OH MY I CUM. Deep inside you. Squirt after squirt. Throb after throb. Jerk after Jerk. Groan after groan. I can't count the number. Your orgasm was just starting to wane a bit when I had the start of my orgasm and this seemed to give your pussy a second life, a second cuming with renewed spasms and contractions, even more powerful then the first. You hear a loud scream and become aware that it is your scream. You are babbling. "Ohhhh sooo good sooo good sooo good," over and over. And my orgasm is the best I have ever had too, my hands all over your back and buttocks, and at times, flailing uncontrollably. Thrusting and grinding back. Feeling your pussy muscles contracting so hard. Milking me.

And when its over, we collapse, you on me. My cock still inside you. Feeling my member relax, but still hard enough to remain inside you. Gradually letting our bodies and minds come off it s high. The tense muscles trembling and shaking, but starting to relax. Our bodies sticky with the perspiration of love making. MMMMMM, I love you, I say. and you say the same. You were wonderful. The most memorable day of my life. We lie like that for a long time. Relaxing. A beautiful after feeling. We were so tense. Now so relaxed. Like all our muscles paralyzed. The wonderful glow of love, of giving in order to receive.

12