No Looking!

Story Info
Joint masturbation memories.
880 words
4.21
31.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an odd one. I can't remember exactly how it started. There was a girl at a club I used to go to who was about 22 or 23. I was about 28 at the time.

We just seemed to click and I often went round to her place for a chat and a drink in the evenings. There was no sign that anything would go any further than just being mates. We'd chat about anything and just had a good laugh.

One evening we were chatting, and I honestly can't remember how the subject came up, but she said that she often had a wank in the car if she was stuck in traffic or bored on a long drive. I just blurted out that I'd love to be in the car next to her and watch. To cut a long story short she said that this would be no good as I wouldn't be able to see anything interesting - only her face. I told her that this could be even more sexy and she said "Come on then, let's try it".

The only condition was that we both had to do it. Her idea was that we would take two chairs and sit opposite each other, naked from the waste down. We then had to look directly into each other's eyes and masturbate. The rule was that we weren't allowed to look down to see what the other one was doing.

It was quite difficult at first. One, not looking down, and two, just masturbating in front of someone who was a comparative stranger.

After a few minutes it started to get incredibly intense. We were sat so that our knees were touching and our faces were no more than a couple of feet apart. We were both just staring into each other's eyes and I could feel the rhythm of her playing with herself through our legs touching.

After about 5 minutes it was obvious that she was getting close. She started to close her eyes every now and then and I could feel her legs start to twitch against mine. A couple of minutes more and she'd slid her bum forward slightly on the chair and her eyes were closed more often. I was absolutely dying to look down to see what she was doing to herself but we had a deal and I was determined to stick to it.

I'd had to slow my strokes down or I wasn't going to see the finale but I knew I didn't have long to wait. She'd started panting and making moaning noises. My legs were now being held together by hers which were clamped against the outside of mine.

The moaning got more frantic and she leant forward putting her left hand on my knee for support while here right hand worked. She then let out a moan and an "Ooohhhhh fuuuuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" and slumped back on the chair. That was it for me. I'd felt what she was doing through my legs and watched her come in the most intense and personal way by looking straight into her eyes. A wave went right through me and I shot a great big load of sticky semen all over her legs.

This became a regular thing for us. We'd meet once or twice a week to wank off together. The rule was always that we weren't allowed to look or we had to do a forfeit. I ended up rimming her a couple of times - something that would almost have her coming with no other stimulation - and she ended up sucking me dry a few times as well. She had a fantastic cunt. The hair was blonde but smooth instead of curly. She didn't shave but it was naturally quite neat. She'd get on all fours and I'd eat her from behind. There's nothing like a pussy from behind. I could bite and lick for ever!

The other thing we'd do is sit next to each other on the sofa watching porn - or just sitting in the dark - and masturbating each other. I'm not talking frantic wanking, it was slow and lazy, sometimes taking a couple of hours. Guys, I don't mind admitting that when I come it usually only dribbles out. When she used to do it over a long period of an hour or more, really slow, the pressure would build and build. Even then she would just maintain the same easy pace right until the end. I would explode! I'd easily shoot 2 or 3 feet and the feeling would be incredible.

This went on for a couple of years and we honestly never had sex during that time. I've seen her once since the last time we had some fun and that was about 5 years ago. One of those things where I can't say why it started and I can't say why it stopped. That said, if there are any women in the Guildford area in the UK who'd like to play this game then get in touch. Masturbation at close quarters when you know it's not going to end up with sex, and you can see into the person's soul is incredible!