NO Means NO!

Story Info
The way to work it out.
971 words
3.92
8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she screamed.

"What do you mean No", I asked with a level of frustration not felt since I was caught masturbating by my ex girlfriend as she came over to get the remaining items from our once shared apartment.

"No means no", she answered, pulling me out of her and turning her body sideways under mine.

"You have got to be kidding me?" You could feel the exasperation in my voice, I could feel the annoyance turn into irritation as I pulled her back and pinned her arms above her head.

She squirmed beneath me, her hips trying to turn from one side or the other in an attempt to keep me from gaining access. My legs thrust in between hers, I pushed her legs apart, spreading them wide, forcing her hips to remains still.

I was half kneeling over her sweaty, naked body. Her breathing was heavy as her breasts rose to just touching my chest, her nipples kissing my skin. There was nothing she could do. With absolute power and control over her I could feel my cock harden as it hung over her, pulsing and throbbing for reentry. I lowered my body just so, letting my engorged member brush her pussy, touching her clit.

She screamed "NO"again but this was not the scream of before. I lowered my dick again, brushing her pubic hair up and down, letting my cock touch her and caress her. My legs held her tight, my arms forced her still and my cock made her scream in pleasure, but still she said "no".

With more force I let my shaft touch her entry, stirring her desire and mine. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. With her under me and me on top my cock hanging down like some huge shaft ready to explode, it took all of my will power to not ram my manhood into her like some ancient jack hammer destroying all in its path.

Once again I raised my butt and with it my cock, letting it graze her, touch her, tickle her until it was completely above her, poised again for action, waiting, hanging, throbbing, pulsing. I could feel her resolve starting to wane as her "no" fell into a whisper, the pressure from her legs now moving apart rather than together, her arms willing me to continue, her eyes shut, her lips apart, I rolled off and walked to the bathroom my cock bounding with each step, stiff and excited, disappointed but proud to have had the power of control.

I sat on the toilet and forced the pulsing to stop as I peed, not a lot but just enough to stop my alter ego from destroying who and what I was. "Paul", I didn't answer. Paul, Please I'm sorry". She knocked on the door with such tenderness that I felt it rather than heard it. It was almost like an affectionate scratch rather than the soft rap on painted wood.

"Paul, please let me in."

I leaned over and unlatched the lock, sitting back down on the porcelain, enjoying the coolness over the heat of a few minutes ago. The door opened, she slid past the door and sat down on the floor, her naked body sitting next to mine, her head leaning against my leg, her hands rubbing my lower back and what was exposed of my ass. Her other hand was rubbing my stomach, playing with the hair on my chest and falling to play with the hair between my legs.

"What in the hell are you doing? Your driving me crazy," I whispered feeling my cock growing again, almost touching the water in the toilet basin. She pulled my legs apart and pulled out my shaft, holding it tight between her fingers. Moving her head she started licking my dick with a tenderness I had never experienced. Up and down the shaft she tickled, her left hand finding my balls, massaging, pulling, moving up and down on my dick, her lips never stopping.

Shifting her body she moved in-between my legs and swallowed my cock down to its base, her practiced method allowing her to take all of me in letting me feel deep into her silky throat. Up and down she moved her lips, her hands working in concert to create the most unbelievable feeling of ecstasy.

Just as I was about to explode she stopped, letting me grow harder than I've ever grown, her whispered and raspy voice "I'm so sorry Paul, I was scared." Before I could answer back she pulled me all the way back in, my cock expanding with each beat of my heart as more and more blood filled my shaft until the skin could no longer hold on. The release was exquisite, the explosion monumental and the emotional response extraterrestrial.

I could hear her moan with excitement as her own climax came in perfect rhythm with mine, her mouth surrounding me, her lips touching and caressing, sucking and licking as I let go. It was at that instant that our eyes met. Her with mine and mine in hers, we were one as my essence squirted into her with such force that I felt as though I would lose more than just my sperm. Her surprise as well showed in her eyes as they twinkled with joy with the amount and force of my manhood spread from me to her.

She licked me clean, washed me with her lips, rising up just enough to kiss me hard on the mouth. I could still taste what was left, the salty, slimy, slightly sweet cum that she shared with me, that I shared with her. My dick began to grow again but this time she made it known it was her turn.