No Mention Of...

Story Info
John & Mary agree to joint celibacy, until..
2.8k words
3.97
29.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69YES
69YES
3 Followers

Mary's relationship had ended disastrously. She had been taken for granted with no consideration to her feelings or the work that she put into the house and relationship. The end came home early one afternoon, finding him in their bed with another woman. Her belief that this man loved her, body and mind, was destroyed. She swore to herself, "Never again."

John's relationship was a constant battle. The money he earned disappeared faster than he earned it and nothing he did was ever good enough. He finally couldn't take the abuse any more and left in debt.

John and Mary had gone to high school together where they helped each other with study. They hadn't seen each other since graduation and met again at a friend's party when each was looking for a place to live. After talking about where their lives had gone, their conversation arrived at the present.

"Look, we both respect each other, we both need somewhere to live, How about we set up a place together," John suggested.

"Only on the condition that there is no sex."

"Yes, no mention of sex. In fact let's make an agreement to be celibate. Absolutely no sex, no reference to sex, and no partners."

"Okay."

Mary and John found a simple two bedroom apartment and set up housekeeping together. Chores were rotated on a weekly basis. One did shopping, cooking and clothes washing while the other did washing dishes and cleaning the house.

They enjoyed playing scrabble a few evenings, watching news and documentaries on TV, discussing politics, and occasionally bike riding or walks.

They each had jobs. John worked as a programmer for a bank and Mary as a High School teacher. Everything was going pretty well. In fact John was really getting to enjoy his time with Mary, the sound of her voice, her cheerful approach to life. Mary appreciated John's energy in organising and getting things done. His I can do it attitude and ability to communicate and cooperate with her were winning her over.

Through it all, there was no reference to sex, but after a couple of months the underlying tension, almost excitement, was rising.

One Saturday morning when her chore was clothes washing, Mary came to John accusingly.

"John, I thought we had an agreement!"

"You mean, no mention of ...?"

Holding up his pajama bottoms. There was an obvious dried crusty patch on the front. "What's this then?"

John blushed, "Uh, it happened in my sleep. You know, a wet dream. Look, I can't control my subconscious. Sorry."

Mary was taken aback. This made sense, but it didn't seem fair. He got some release and she hadn't. It set her to thinking and feeling, wondering if she had unconscious sex urges.

Sunday night, John in bed reading heard a scream,

"Aaahhh, John, help! Come in here!"

John jumped out of bed and dashed across to open Mary's bedroom door. Mary sitting up in bed, pushed back against the headboard pointed up to the ceiling at a large spider. What John saw was Mary's breasts, shade of aureole under her night gown.

"I can't stand spiders, please get rid of it. I hate spiders! Please John, get it away!" Mary pleaded.

John got a large mouth jar from the kitchen and a magazine from the lounge and came back. The spider was still above Mary's bed, so John stood up on her bed and reached up with the jar placing it slowly over the spider.

Mary was entranced by the spider and by John. His pyjama top rode up, showing a firm stomach. She recognised the pyjama bottoms as the same she'd washed yesterday. She remembered the splotch that had been there. Mixed with her fear, she felt embarrassed. The slot in the front of his bottoms almost open and she didn't see anything, except in her mind.

John slid the magazine along the ceiling over the jar, then brought down the spider in the jar. Looking down at Mary, he saw she was looking at his groin, she glanced up saw him seeing her, then they broke eye contact. John held up the spider jar and Mary shrank back.

"Take it away, get rid of it!"

"Sure, I throw it outside right now."

John threw the spider out the window and went back toward his room.

"Thanks John."

"It's okay."

Later, Mary knocked on John's door.

"John, I just can't sleep tonight. I just keep thinking of, um, spiders, you know, crawling up on me."

"Yeah? Anything I can do?"

"Would you come and stay in the lounge with me, keep me company and a watch out? I'll feel better if I know you're there."

They sat on the sofa, which could fold down as a futon. Mary sat with her legs curled under her and John with his feet on the footstool.

"You know Mary, in the time we've lived together, I've grown to like you more and more. I've really enjoyed our times together."

"Me too. Playing simple games, doing day to day chores, chatting, just being. I'm glad we moved in together."

"It may be as much what we don't do as what we do that makes things so good."

"Yes, I like what we don't do, too."

John gave her a long look and Mary smiled back, coyly.

"You know, those spiders really give me the willies. But I need some rest and I want you near. Do you mind if we just lie down and rest here in the lounge room?"

"Fine by me. I'm happy to look over you."

They threw the futon mattress on the floor.

"We need separate covers and pillows."

They each got a sheet and pillow from their rooms.

"Now, I'll lie this way, you lie that way and keep a watch out for spiders creeping up from below. I must seem crazy, but I can't stand spiders. Sometimes I imagine their crawling over me."

"Look, it's okay. I'll keep a good watch."

They left a dim table lamp on and lay down, head to feet.

"Thanks John, I do appreciate you being here."

"It's kinda fun, like being kids again. How you feeling."

"Good, a bit tingly, but good."

"Look, there's a small spider up on the wall over here."

"Oh, John get it away, get rid of it!"

"It's only small."

"Get rid of it, please."

John repeated his act with the jar.

"It's only a little one. See."

"No! Get it away."

John disposed of the spider and came back.

"Thanks, I must seem like I'm just losing it completely."

"I don't mind. It's okay."

John settled back down, noticing the bottom of Mary's sheet was up at her knees now. Just looking at her smooth bare legs was a turn on. He laid on his side to see her better and to hide his growing member.

Mary lay as still as she could, trying to calm herself. She became aware of John, looking at her legs and liked it. She turned her head and looked at the sheet over his legs. The sheet was stirring. Is he getting turned on?

"John, I feel something, maybe something's crawling up my legs. Oh John, I hate crawly things, could you make sure nothings crawling up under the sheet?"

"You want me to have a look?"

"Please look for me, under the sheet, and make sure there's nothing crawling up my legs."

"OK. I just move the sheet up a bit and look for you."

John held the edge of the sheet between his thumb and forefinger and slowly drew it up. The sheet slid up her thighs to mid thigh.

"Do you see anything?"

"No, everything looks okay to me. No creepy crawlys."

"Good."

John lays there, looks at Mary's thighs, and gets more turned on. Mary is too.

"John, I still feel all tingly. Could you check more, I'd die if I got bitten."

"Okay, if you want."

"Yes, I want."

John slides the sheet up higher, "Tell me when to stop."

He eased the sheet up her thighs. He could see her nightgown. Then over her nightgown, he could see the curve of her hips.

"That's good."

Mary wiggles her hips as John leaves the sheet at the top of her flat abdomen.

"Do you see anything?"

"No."

"Good."

Mary's excitement stirs her inside.

"Do you think there could be spiders on my legs?" John asked.

"Maybe I should have a look."

"Yeah," said John in a whisper.

Mary shifts to her side, faces John and raises the sheet from his legs. His pyjama front jump as she lays the sheet along his waist.

"I don't see anything."

Mary's nightgown drapes from her hips. An indent line from her panties shows in the profile.

"I'm still tingly. There could be something under my nightie."

"I'll check if you like."

"Yes, just check."

Wordlessly, John raises her nightgown up over the sheet. Her white panty accents the color of her skin. A slight spot of wet is apparent on them, front and center.

"Do you see anything."

"No, but I'll keep watching."

"I feel good with you watching."

"Oh! It feels like there's something between my legs. Could you look closer?"

John shifts down, his head level with her hips as Mary rolls over on her side, to face toward him.

"That's good Mary, I can see better. There's definitely nothing to mention here."

As John sifts, his pyjama bottoms tighten prominently. Mary gazes at the peak and raises her upper leg. Her foot settles behind her knee. John views her inner thighs, sees the skin between her legs and panties with wisps of hair. The shape of her mound rises pronounced against the hollows of the muscles on the angled leg. John breathes in the smell of her as he notices the swelling and moisture growing.

"Are you sure there's nothing the matter?"

"No, thing looks wonderful to me."

Mary watches the slow movement in front of her, up and down.

They lay there for many minutes, in an unmentionable trance with each other. The air between them is heavy with the scent of arousal. They feed on each other's excitement. Their breath heavy, they talk to each other in an unconscious language.

"Ahhhhh."

"John?"

"Yes?"

"I think you better check and see if there's anything in my panties." She lowers her leg. Her panties now have a long streak of moisture down the front.

"All right, I'll look."

John gently pulls the front of her panties forward and moves his head closer to get a glimpse of pink skin framed in light curly hair.

"There doesn't seem to be anything in your panties."

"John, you're not really looking. You can't see anything that way," Mary says sternly, with a smile on her face.

"Here, you better get a good look," Mary says as she swings her underside up in front of him.

John enthralled as the rounded curves of Mary's bottom appear. He sits up cross legged, unconscious of his protruding slightly from his pyjamas. The broad triangle of Mary's white panties flow down between her legs. Mary rocks side to side, slowly adjusting her knees wider, the wealth of her apparent to John.

Mary's eyes widen as she looks behind to see John extending out of his pants.

After a long pause, Mary says, "Now I want you to investigate for things inside my panties."

"I long to examine to your pleasure."

John sits up and leisurely peels her panties down the sides of her hips. John sees and feels the smooth skin of her backside, his thumbs tracing along her hips. The furrow between her buttocks widens as her underwear comes down flattens as the cotton fabric came away from between her legs.

Mary feels a warm spasm and her lower back arches slightly up.

"Oh."

The swollen lips of vagina captivate John.

A small ooze of semen slipped from the tip of Johns penis as he experienced a wave of warmth flow outward from his groin.

"Oh John, Oh".

"Huumm, yes."

"Is there anything there?"

"I can't see anything amiss. A most pleasurable view."

He notices Mary's stare and then his exposure.

"You know, I feel something moving between may legs. Could you check out what's up."

Mary stands up in front of John and says,

"Look here now John. If you think I'm just going to pull your pants down you've got another thing coming. You just lay down there while I get something to keep the bugs away."

John breaks out of his spell, not sure what's happening. He follows her direction and settles on his back. His firmness subsides.

Mary returns with a bottle of scented moisturizing cream.

"This should keep any spiders from crawling up my legs. Would you rub this on my legs? Nice and slow."

"I'll do what I can. Keep telling me how you want it so I can do it right."

Mary lies down on her side facing John, handing him the cream.

"I don't see any movement now. It's gone away. Are you sure you felt something?"

"Oh yeah, I definitely felt something."

Mary rests her hand on Johns thigh as he starts to massage her calves. The warmth of her hand combines with John's underlying feeling and starts him up.

Mary relaxes to the slow strokes along her leg.

"Yes, there is something moving, just slightly. You want me to look?"

"I would like you to find out what's happening, yes."

She leans over and unbuttons the elastic on his waist. John sighs as he feels her warm breath on his skin while he rubs cream into her upper thighs.

"All right. Mary reaches out and slips John's pyjama bottoms down and off his legs. She savours the sight of his testicles, up close to his body.

Mary lifts her top leg again. John sees the skin valley between her short pubic hairs. The folds of skin glistening, the circle of her entrance filled with pink skin covered with moisture. John studies her like a work of art, trying to grasp the meaning, the emotion. John feels a slight wave of pleasure grow between his legs again. Aware of her eyes on him send the pleasure deeper. The feeling increases upward to emerge as an ooze of thick fluid.

Mary marvels at the thick liquid from John. She gazes at the erotic fluid, slowly easing out. She senses John's fervent breath on her, a sensation of heat and desire.

"John, I'm really tingling between. You better examine further, feel around for anything there."

John slowly moved his index finger to touch her valley, feeling the warm moisture, the soft skin. Slowly, intent on feeling her skin, the texture of it, the sensations of flows beneath. He moves his finger in small circles, down one side, up the other, to the top of her valley. He slows, sensing a slight throbbing, a fleshy nub.

Mary has a small contraction of pleasure then a relaxes. Warmth flows outward and inward from behind her vagina.

"Hhhhhh".

Time flows in waves of pleasure. I've never felt this much in orgasm. This goes on so long, Mary thinks.

"Do you feel anything, John?"

"I don't feel anything wrong here. I feel amazing. This is unreal. No, this is super real."

He shifted his hand to her thigh and felt along it slowly.

"You better feel me, make sure there's nothing therrrrrre, ahh, yes."

As Mary touched his penis, it was electric. Another flow of semen emerged and rolled down his glans.

"My tongue is more sensitive. I might be able to find what you feel between legs with my tongue."

"Yes, feel for something with your tongue."

John applied a broad tongue along her wide pick fold, licking very slowly down, then coming away.

Ripples of delight go through Mary. She relaxes again, opening herself. Her knees drop wide apart.

John shifts to his knees, his hands on her pelvis, looking down at her semi-open tunnel.

Mary holds John's thigh firmly, moving his muscles up and down slowly. John felt the solid contact, the deep bone connection to him. Mary slides her head under John. Her hair flows between his knees. She looks up at his maleness, one hand massages at the bottom of his spine, the other stroking the inside of his thigh, the back of her hand grazing his testicles, causing them to contract upward, then slowly they relaxed again.

John kissed her opening and slowly extended his tongue in, feeling the warmth of skin and the sensational taste of sex.

Moving slow and long waves of pleasure flow.

Their climaxes smear out pleasure long.

Hugging deliberately, cheek to cheek, they sleep with joy through the night and ignore the morning.

69YES
69YES
3 Followers