No Mercy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Er, I dunno really. Like you are today is fine."

"Really? You like this outfit?"

"Sure."

"Great! Cos I have lots of stuff similar to this."

"Ok."

"Yeah, I do. Although most of my skirts are quite a bit shorter. You won't mind that, Mr Dumbar, will you?"

"Not at all."

"You wouldn't, like, tell me off for wearing really short skirts to the office."

"No."

"Would you prefer it even? Cos you'll get to see loads of my nice legs then, won't you?"

David was feeling ever more sordid. But he didn't give a damn. His cock was stiff as a peg. He hadn't had an erection like this since ... well he hadn't.

"They are nice!" he blurted.

This caused Mercy to have another fit of the giggles. She was finding it increasingly difficult to keep any semblance of a straight face.

She pulled herself together with an effort, intrigued to find out how far she could push this absurd risible little man.

"Ok! That's a promise! Plenty of short skirts."

"Right."

"Oh, what about if I feel like going casual sometimes? That's fine too, right?"

"How do you mean?"

"You know, like, jeans."

"Well it's not the norm but ..."

"But you'll make an exception for me."

"Yes, why not."

"I mean tight sexy jeans naturally. You know, the type that cling and hang real low and show off a girl's belly if she teams them with a skimpy little cropped top. Which I almost certainly will. You'll be cool with that, I imagine."

"Yep."

"Good. That's that then. Short skirts and blouses most of the time, tight jeans and crop-tops maybe just on Fridays. Is there anything else we should cover regarding my outfits?"

"Er, well, er ..."

David stopped. He wasn't sure if he ought to mention it.

Mercy awarded him her sauciest smile. "Tell me."

As further encouragement she placed her hand on David's knee, gave it a squeeze. Leaving her hand there, she leaned into him and her blouse billowed apart, presenting David with the very thing he was hesitating to talk about. It was as if the girl could read his mind! "Ok, so it's your ... it's your blouse," he said, spitting it out.

"My blouse," said Mercy, wide-eyed, glancing down at the item in question. "What about my blouse?"

David took a deep breath and ploughed on. "I like how it's quite a long way unbuttoned," he muttered.

"You do, huh?"

David nodded.

"I think we know why," Mercy laughed.

"Right," said David.

"Not just my legs then, by the sounds of it. You appreciate my tits too. Glad to hear it."

"I like all of you," announced David, in the solemn tones of a declaration of love. Which in a way it was.

"You are an incredibly alluring young lady."

"An alluring young lady! You are so sweet!" said Mercy, delightedly. The delight was genuine. This was hilarious. Poor guy. "Thanks," said David, beaming like a baby with a rattle.

"So, ok, when I wear a blouse I'll be sure to have it nicely unbuttoned. Deal."

Mercy had held position, meaning that David was able to look at her jugs at the same time as they were being discussed.

"You really do appreciate them, don't you?" she goaded, doing a jiggle for him. David just grunted.

"This bra, I know, it's almost like I'm not wearing one."

He nodded. True. It was. He could see the top of her nipples.

Mercy laughed again. "How about we lose another button?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Planning to say please?"

"Please!"

"Pretty please?" she said, openly teasing.

"Pretty please!!"

"Pretty pretty please?"

"Pretty pretty pretty pretty please!!!"

"Stop, stop! ... It's ok, sweetie, I was joking."

David's face crumpled.

Mercy was in stitches. OMG what a sap! Could this get any funnier.

"No sweetie, I don't mean that. I mean you don't have to beg. Of course I can undo another button on my blouse! It's my pleasure. Fact, why don't you do the honours?"

David gulped for air. He reached down with trembling fingers. "Just the button," ordered Mercy.

"No feeling me up, not now. Maybe another time, if you're a good little boy ... good little boss, I mean."

David undid the fourth button on Mercy's blouse. It was open nearly to her navel.

God, this was great, staring at her melons, but he wanted so much more! All those things to do with attractive females that David usually tried not to think about, he was now thinking about nothing else.

And Mercy had just hinted that in the future those things might happen! If he was a good boss. Well he would be a good boss. He was going to be the best boss on the planet!

Mercy, giggling lasciviously, pushed her breasts up under David's nose and shook them around. She did it so vigorously that her bra slipped off and they bounded free. "Oops!" she went. David's eyes bulged in their sockets and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. "Accident!" exclaimed Mercy and she reached inside to rectify things. It took her quite a while.

"Do me up now, sweetheart," she instructed.

David re-did the button.

"And the next one."

He sadly complied. Back to just the hint of cleavage. Wildly intoxicating to him a while ago, less so now.

"Wave them goodbye," Mercy teased.

David wasn't sure if she was joking again.

"Go on, sweetie. Wave them goodbye."

Ok not joking. David waved goodbye to Mercy's tits.

"For now anyway," she grinned, softening the blow considerably.

Mercy checked her watch. Nearly six. Better move this along. She had a hot date tonight. "So you're offering me the job, Mr Dumbar, right?" Her mouth twisted in derision on the 'Mr Dumbar'. She knew she was home and dry.

"Yes."

"You'd like me to be your secretary."

"I would."

"I accept."

"Ok!"

"How about a little smooch to celebrate? Would that be appropriate?"

David nodded eagerly.

"Thought it might be," Mercy smirked.

She got to her feet. "Should I go lock the door?" she said.

"Er, yes, guess we better had."

He really ought to have done that before, David realized. Wasn't thinking straight, for obvious reasons. Good that one of them was on the ball. He silently offered up a heartfelt thanks that nobody had crashed in just now and seen him so intimately involved with Mercy's blouse. That would have taken some explaining.

Mercy went over to David's office door and dropped the latch. "Do not disturb, right?" she grinned, wiggling back across the room towards her prey. David watched from the couch, arteries in overdrive, visibly overwhelmed by desire for the girl, lost in the lurid anticipation of what he was about to receive.

"Take your specs off, sweetie. Wanna see that handsome face."

David removed his glasses with quaking hand, dropped them down on the table. Mercy giggled and plopped herself into David's lap. She draped her arms around him, rested her head on his shoulder. She could hear his heart pounding. He was trembling all over. She felt his erection underneath her buttocks. It was most definitely full on! Ok, so she'd known this already, but still it was nice to get irrefutable confirmation of just how horny she'd made the poor bastard. Mercy was feeling quite horny too. She was getting a little moist down there. Ok, more than a little! Teasing a guy's brains out usually did that to her. She thought about hunky Simon who she was meeting later. Perhaps her favourite boyfriend of the ones she was currently running. His lucky night, she decided. She needed seeing to and soon. Needed the works.

"Hold me if you like," Mercy whispered. David placed an arm awkwardly around Mercy and she snuggled into him. Mercy pressed her ass into his erection, applying pressure, stimulating him through his trousers, pushing his arousal level into the red zone. "This is nice," she purred, in a baby doll voice. Encouraged and yet further inflamed, David's free hand shot to Mercy's thighs. He was drowning in lust. He was conscious of nothing but the feel and smell of this thrilling goddess of a girl. He fumbled around indelicately between her legs. "Oooo," Mercy squealed, and she opened up a little for him. David was grunting like an animal. His clumsy hand was getting greedy. His exquisitely imprisoned cock pushed and strained for relief. Oh god!! So long it had been, so long!! David explored away inside her skirt. He was nearly into her sopping panties now. The treasure was at his fingertips!

Mercy giggled coquettishly and pulled his hand sharply away. She had been breathing heavily but she controlled it now. The panting gently subsided. "No, David," she admonished, delivering the devastating words very softly into his ear. "Like I said, you have to wait for all that."

Against every instinct known to mankind, the sexually famished David Dumbar obeyed the girl's wishes and let his hand fall to his side.

"Thanks sweetheart. Such a gentleman you are!" Mercy chuckled and she resumed what she was doing, grinding her buttocks on David's erection. He started to buck and writhe around, losing the last vestige of control.

"Oh god, Mercy. Oh god yeah, oh sweet jesus no!"

Mercy felt him approaching the point of return and debated which would be funnier, to stop and leave him cruelly on the edge and frustrated, or to have him make a mess in his pants.

She did both as it turned out.

Just before he was about to explode, she sprung from his lap. "Oh no, Mercy, please!" David howled.

"What's the matter, David?"

"Oh god, I just have to!" he cried.

"Have to what, David?"

"C'mon, you know!"

Mercy took a moment to study him. To survey her handiwork, as it were. "Guess I do," she giggled, teasingly.

OMG what a pathetic sight. Unbelievable the havoc a girl like her could wreak on a guy like this. Mercy really was looking forward to being his secretary!

She decided to take pity on him just this once. "So you want me to sit on you again?"

"Please!"

"Until you cum in your pants?"

"Yes!"

Mercy pondered for a moment. "Let's do it differently," she said.

"Whatever!"

"You just sit tight."

"Ok."

"I'll use my foot."

"Ok!"

"Ok."

Mercy slipped a shoe off and raised her foot into David's lap, placed it right on his erection. "Gosh, you're big and hard!" she teased him.

"You're so sexy," groaned David.

"Am I?"

"You know you are!"

Mercy just smiled.

"Wanna kiss it first?" she said, lifting her foot to his mouth.

David kissed the sole of Mercy's foot.

"Lick it," she said, imperiously.

David licked it.

"Now suck on my big toe."

Mercy kept him at this last task for considerably longer than he would have wished, but finally she dropped her foot down and began to massage his manhood with it.

David felt his dick pop out of his boxers. Oh shit. That meant an ocean of cum directly on the inside of his suit trousers. It was bound to show. It'd be totally obvious. How was he going to navigate his way out of the office and back home in that state? Perhaps the girl would let him take his pants off and she could take it from there. That way he could direct the mess where it didn't matter so much. Worth asking anyway.

"Mercy, how about I get out of these trousers?"

"No."

"Ok."

"Not what we agreed."

"Ok, but ... look, can I just pull it out then?"

"No."

"Ok."

"In your pants, we said."

"Um, ok."

"Should I stop?"

"No, I didn't mean that! Please don't stop!!" he pleaded.

He'd worry afterwards about getting home.

"Ok," Mercy smirked.

It didn't take long. The look and feel of the girl's expertly manipulating, cerise-painted toes, the simultaneous and unbearably exciting vista of her outstretched leg emerging from the tight little skirt, David was gone in thirty seconds. Mercy pulled her foot away as he started and with great amusement watched David flopping around on the couch. He emitted a guttural cry of ecstasy and shame as he filled his trousers.

David looked down at himself when he'd finished. The stain was every bit as bad as he'd feared, it was everywhere, but right this minute he didn't care. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god.

Mercy was suddenly all business. "Right, gotta go. Send me the contact and I'll start two weeks on Monday. That ok with you, sugar?"

"Er, yes, absolutely. Thanks so much!"

Sorry Dorothy, David thought. No way he'd be telling Janis about this. He'd email Dorothy Duke on Monday once Janis had left. Apologize profusely, say that someone more suitable had applied at the very last minute, wish her all the best etc.

"Looking forward to it," Mercy said.

"Me too."

You shouldn't be, Mercy thought, but didn't say.

"Good luck with that," she grinned, nodding at David's ruined trouser-front.

"What? Oh yeah, right."

"I'll see myself out."

"Ok."

She blew him a kiss and left.

Despite the hour there were a fair few guys still scattered around the open plan. The girls had all gone home but many of the men seemed to have decided to work late this evening. Mercy couldn't know for certain why such was the case, of course, but she reckoned she might be able to hazard a guess.

A spectacularly informed and educated one too, she thought, looking around the place and diagnosing a severe case of eyes on stalks.

The boys were in thrall. They followed her every undulating move as she navigated her way to the lifts. Mercy felt the love and rewarded them with her vampiest strut.

The consensus on the floor was that she looked even hotter on her way out than she had on arrival.

"Man, would you just look at that," one guy muttered to his transfixed and stupefied neighbour.

"That is beyond gorgeous! Look at her putting on the fucking cat-walk too. Giving us all a boner and loving it, fucking little tease! Oh I do so hope she gets the job!"

A couple of the other voyeurs sniggered to each other, wondering aloud what state the poor old Dumster must be in. This nuclear grade sex bomb had been in his office for ages!

The answer to that question was, of course, a little beyond their bounds of speculation.

The siren completed her exhibitionist voyage to the foyer and summoned the lift. That's right, boys, you have a good look, she thought. You'll be seeing plenty more of me soon.

But you'll never see enough, lol.

****

When Mercy received the formal job offer she replied promptly and she included a short cover note to David Dumbar in her acceptance. The note was friendly and professional. It just basically said that she'd enjoyed meeting him and couldn't wait to start.

What the note should have said, however, was this:

Hi there sweetie,

Just to be clear. If you think that you are going to be handling any part of my fabulous anatomy ever again you have another thing coming. Ditto me and your less than fabulous one.

Sorry, Mr David, not of that is happening. I'm not even gonna flirt with you. I'll be doing that all the time with no end of men in the office, but never ever with you. Just not my type, I'm afraid. You are going to be getting precisely nothing from me. Nada.

Oh, except coldly and ruthlessly cockteased. You will get simply heaps of that. From an expert.

I wonder how long you will be able to stand it before you go a little funny in the head? I'm betting not very long.

Sorry and all, but that's how it has to be. Serves you right for recruiting on looks only, doesn't it? Highly unprofessional, sweetie, that.

Grossly unethical, in fact.

Not to mention sleazy.

Ok, so it's payback time.

All day and every day you will get to hopelessly drool at a magnificent unattainable female body decked out in smoking hot outfits.

Because, yes, there will be plenty of casually unbuttoned blouses and sassy little skirts etc. I was being totally honest with all of that crap.

In fact, I didn't tell a single actual concrete lie in the whole interview. So I have nothing to be ashamed of, do I?

You on the other hand ....???

You tried to exploit me, sweetie, didn't you? You did exploit me. You took sexual advantage of a vulnerable young girl in an interview situation.

Appalling! Imagine if I told people. Told them how you offered me the position on the condition that you got your wicked way with me occasionally.

If I reported you to HR even.

They'd be bound to believe me.

I mean, why else has pervy old Dumbar gone and hired a gorgeous looking nineteen year old bimbo? Not exactly offering a great deal by way of secretarial skills, this Melendez girl. So how on earth was she chosen at interview? Just what is it that she IS meant to be offering?

Two and two makes four. Bye-bye David 'sleaze-ball' Dumbar, thank you for everything, good luck with the rest of your sad miserable little life.

Yes?

Yes.

But don't worry, sweetie, I won't report you. So long as you behave yourself when I come and work there. So long as you treat me really nice.

What do I mean by this exactly? Well, lots of things!

But to give you a flavour:

You make sure to tell me at least fifty times a day how gorgeous I'm looking.

You look at me all the time when we're together in the room. You don't look anywhere else unless I say so.

And sometimes I will say so.

When this happens, when I say you can look elsewhere, it means that you MUST look elsewhere. You cannot now look at me until I countermand the order and give you permission to resume drooling. It is absolutely and strictly forbidden.

This applies whatever I may be doing. For example, I might lock the door and announce that I'm about to take all my clothes off and lie on the couch for a little while, maybe read a magazine. No looking. Eyes down on your keyboard, sweetie, and keep them there. Not even the smallest of peeps.

You will crawl across the room and grovel at my feet whenever I command you to.

Perhaps you get to smooch my tutsies. Like you did at the interview, remember? Not your favourite bit, that, sweetie, was it? No, I could tell. I quite liked it, though, and that is what matters when it comes to our working relationship. It's the only thing that matters. What Mercy likes.

Speaking of which, worshipping my ass, Mercy also likes the idea of that. So you'll probably get to do that sometimes.

Such a special treat will not come easy, of course. You will need to ask me very very nicely. By which I mean beg for it. Usually in vain. Usually I'll say "fuck off you little creep!" and slap you. But if it's your lucky day and I'm in the mood I will allow it. The secretary will stand obligingly by her desk and the boss will kneel down and stick his head under her skirt and kiss her butt through her little panties.

I will lock the door when you're doing extremely embarrassing stuff like this. Then again I might just forget occasionally. So someone might barge in. Unlikely, but you never know!

Can you imagine? LOL.

Whatever, you are going to be such a laughing stock.

Because the whole office is going to know what's going on with us. They won't see everything but they'll know. I'll make sure of that.

I'm going to humiliate you. I might be officially your secretary but I will turn you into my servant.

I'll order you around, make you do stuff for me.

Like, straightaway on day one, it'll be fetch me a coffee. Oh and not the machine this time, sweetie, the canteen. Cream and sugar remember. Be an angel and bring me a cake with it too. Chocolate, preferably, otherwise whatever.

Before too long it will be things like David pop out and buy me some tights, will you, I have a ladder in these.

Ooops, sorry sweetie, I need tampons too. Would you mind running back?

Oh damn, look at that crud on my shoe! Can you get a tissue and wipe it off please, David?

At first I'll only do this when it's me and you. Our dirty little secret.

Then I'll start doing it in front of other people. That will be the end of your dignity around here. You'll become a figure of fun. Zero respect you'll have. Less than zero.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers