No More Excuses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, where did you find this slut Steve?" Rob asked.

"The bitch was upstairs the entire time, Jack tried to hide her away from us."

"What an ass, I bet he doesn't even use her. That's probably why she came down here eh. So you could get filthy with the boys like a slut?"

The spit roasted slut gagged and grinded as the words hit her. Her pussy burned with heat. She was a slut. She knew it through and through, nothing would be the same after these men had their way with her.

"Ugh, I'm going to fucking bust," Rob grunted.

He pulled violently on Sue's hair, thrusting deep into her mouth. His grunts became groans as he held her down, forcing her to deepthroat him. Sue felt Rob's balls rise and fall against her chin. His cock thickened in her mouth.

"Ah!" Rob inhaled sharply like all the air had dissipated from his lungs. "Ah Sue!" He repeated over and over.

Suddenly, his hot seed spilled down her throat. Sue coughed and spat him out, replacing her mouth with her hand. Cum gushed from the head of his cock, streaking over her face and splashing into her glasses. Sue closed her eyes, her devilish grin returned while the sharp, warm spurts coated her.

"Fuck, you're good with your mouth Sue."

Sue took him back into her mouth and sucked him clean when he had stopped firing. Rob made a point to gag her with his cock while it was still hard enough to do so before stepping back and withdrawing his sensitive member from Sue's lips. She gasped for breath when his dick was removed from her throat. Saliva dripped down from her gaped mouth as she coughed for air. She choked back tears but a few drops rained down her pale cheeks. Her thirsting emerald eyes revealed she truly enjoyed that.

Greg placed a hand on her back and pushed her down. Her cum covered face mashed into the carpet, leaving thick, pale smears when she moved. Her pretty pale ass was poised in the air. She felt hands groping at her asscheeks as she let Greg continue to plow into her, his pace increasing with each thrust.

"Ooohh God!" Sue cried out, her mouth now free, "Fuck me Greg. Just like that, stick it in my tight pussy."

Greg laughed and stretched her pussy further. He was ready to bust but felt the need to edge on, Sue's pussy was far too pleasant. His balls swelled, ready for the command. There was no way he could forgive Linda if he fucked Sue as fast as he could and was done with it. He was enjoying her tight cunt far too much.

"Get her up for me." Steve commanded.

Greg snatched her wrists and pulled her up. She rode him, propped up like a sail. Her ass bounced up on his hips. Steve moved in front of her, watching her tits bounce violently. He stood over her with his cock hard in hand, then took a step forward and aimed it at her face. Sue grinned eagerly and took it in her mouth. Her stale salty juices from their earlier session greeted her taste buds. She bobbed on it to the rhythm of Greg.

"Holy fuck Sue, you're so hot I'm already ready for seconds," Rob commented from the sidelines.

"Don't worry bud, I'm almost ready to fill her cunt to the brim."

Sue quivered in excitement. These men were using her for their pleasure and it seemed like they intended to take full advantage. The thought of a second load for her pussy with a third on the way had her little stuffed cunt blazing with passion. She could only pray that the night would never end.

Greg could feel the tingling pressure building in his balls. He bit into her shoulder and stabbed deep, jostling Sue into Steve. With a loud grunt, Greg began to erupt. His body trembled as he pumped Sue full with his spunk.

She continued to ride him with glee, feeling the sperm filling her numbed womb. She took Steve out of her mouth and stroked him as she looked down at her crotch. She fell back into Greg's muscular chest. His hand cupped her delicate tits and held her close. Reaching down, she gently parted her labia with one hand. She could see her pussy stretched wide around Greg's throbbing shaft as it deposited spurt after spurt inside her. There was a thick, creamy ring of cum around their sinful joining. He throbbed again, surging more cum into her. A fresh wave spilled out of her stuffed pussy to drip down Greg's balls onto the floor below. The goo dribbled down Greg's cock as he finally pulled out. He was more than satisfied with that tight present.

Once Greg had left her, Sue sat back as she worked solely on Steve. Her pale lips dragged back and forth, back and forth taking him deeper in her throat each time. His balls bounced off of her chin whilst she stroked. His member reached deep into her cock-beaten throat. Sue gagged as he came up. Taking him in her hand, she ran her tongue up his length before suckling at his balls.

"Ahhh," Steve sighed as he craned his neck back.

Sue moaned into his dangling testes, coating them with her tongue. Her hand played with his erect shaft, pinching his tip playfully with each blow.

"Giving Steve the special treatment are you Sue?" Rob jeered. He sat on the couch stroking his recharging member in his hand. He was jealous of Jack; the wife he kept at home didn't have the sexual appetite that Sue did, at least not to his knowledge. Jack definitely had no idea Sue could be such a voracious little slut.

Sue flashed her hungry eyes in Rob's direction. "Well Steve was my first sin, you were only my second. Besides I'm waiting for you. Maybe if you let me focus on that little friend of yours you'd get a special treatment of your own..." She blew him a seductive kiss before returning to Steve's delicious dick.

Rob chuckled and reached for the empty beer bottle by his feet. The mouthpiece was still cold. Sue payed him no mind as he rounded her. Steve's sack was still firmly in her mouth. The opening of the bottle grazed her soft pussy lips.

"Ahh! That's cold what is that?" Sue asked. Precum leaked out over Sue's fingers. Steve groaned as the woman gave him a needed break.

"A little friend for you to focus on..."

Rob pushed the neck of the bottle inside of her.

"Ahh!" Sue panted. Her hands kneaded into Steve's ass. The bottle remained still, protruding out of her. Cum dripped from her pussy into the bottom of the bottle. "It's so cold, take it out."

"You don't like that you little slut?" Rob asked.

"She probably had something more fleshy in mind Rob," Greg intervened. He strolled over and freed Sue's from her precarious position. Rob chuckled as Greg tossed the bottle aside. "Have a little respect while we're fucking our friend's wife please. Besides she meant your little friend."

Sue quietly thanked Greg while she panted against Steve's legs. The man's cock lay erect across her face, patiently waiting for her return. Sue felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her. Drool ran down her lips as she chased her breath.

Powerful hands lifted her up from underneath her armpits. They threw her on the couch. She regained her composure shortly after and promptly stood up. It was Steve that pushed her back down onto the couch. He jumped up and stood over her, his cock dangling by her gaped mouth. He took her cum crusted hair in his right palm and thrusted her mouth back where it belonged. Sue let herself be face fucked. It was rougher than her pace before but she found herself enjoying the bit of pain. She discovered she liked being used.

Her free hands found her spunk-filled snatch and began working. She pleasured herself swiftly but she knew it wasn't long before Rob was going to be pumping at her. Scanning the room for her two other lovers was hopeless. She sorely wanted to see when Rob would be primed for action.

"Sue do you mind?" She heard Greg say from her left side.

A cold hand grasped one of her wrists and gently laid it upon his warm chub. Instinctively she began stroking. There was an odd contrast to this picture. Rob stood beside the TV, naked and sipping his second beer of the session. Steve stood over Sue on the couch, all Rob could see were his violent thrusts driving his cock deeper into Sue's mouth. Sue's dainty fingers meanwhile edged Greg to an erection as he sat beside her.

Steve pulled out, then unloaded without warning. His first stream would have blinded her if not for her black framed glasses. It shot out with surprising force, considering he'd already cum once in the last hour. He generously splattered her lenses, leaving a slimy trail from her forehead down to her lips. He contributed few stains to her ruby red locks. The last few dribbles landed on her shocked, open lips. A wet trail of saliva and cum trailed from her soft lips, down her chin, and dangled to formed a puddle on her creamy breasts.

"Steve... A warning next time please!" Sue said angrily as Steve hopped off of her. Steve grinned silently at her, looking like a rather asshole. Rob rewarded Steve's conquest with another beer leaving Greg all alone with Sue.

Sue glared angrily at the two dicks standing across the couch from her. Greg quietly adjusted himself to take Steve's place. A rather large, "Hmph," escaped her mouth before plopped the third dick in her mouth. Greg groaned in relief. All of his reluctance from before was definitely gone by now. Her nails raked softly down his hips. He was larger than his two counterparts as well as Jackie, but one hundred percent more gentle. Sue could hear the two other giggle at them. Sue's anger faded; her need for another cock was playing with her emotions.

"Are you almost ready?" Sue casually asked Rob between mouthfuls.

He cooly finished his beer and set it on the coffee table. "Yeah I suppose I could fuck now," He answered taking his meat in his hand. Rob took a seat next to Sue, he could see the tip of his friend's cock clumsily poke at the inside of her cheek. Sue's warm fingers snaked their way around his stiffened shaft. "This isn't what I've signed up for Sue. You're sluttier than a handjob, I need a hole."

Greg fell out of her mouth as Rob rudely readjusted her. He picked her up effortlessly like a small eighteen year old schoolgirl and set her on his lap. His cock remained alert, ready to spring into her pussy. She rubbed its length briefly before sheathing it deep inside of her.

"Ohhhh god!" She groaned as it poked her womb.

Rob filled his hands with her tiny tits, pulling sharply at her nipples. He bit into a bare spot on her neck as she swooned back to meet him. Her tongue met his earlobe between moans.

"Greg, do you mind getting her dirty ass cum mouth away from me?"

Sue felt a soft hand on the back of her head pull her forwards. She was greeted by the meaty cock she had forgotten about only a moment ago. It stabbed persistently into her mouth. Spit roasted once again, her pussy tingled with delight. A hand worked Greg's heavy balls while the other attended to her own cream-pied pussy.

Steve smirked of to the side, impressed of his creation, Sue the slut. His two pals tag-teamed the moaning slut for the second time of the night. Sue's poor mind was filled with nothing but pleasure hormones. Her raw pussy slammed against Rob's balls. Her aching jaw did not stop her from sucking off Greg. There was no way Jack was ever going to be enough for her again.

Sue screamed in ecstasy as best she could with Greg occupying in her mouth. She felt faint as she came for the third time of the night. Her stuffed, stretched pussy spasmed uncontrollably. Her legs quaked on top of Rob's lap. The excited prick could tell she was creaming herself. He flicked a finger across her clit and had her moaning for him to stop. Her orgasm seemed to be eternal with Rob tearing apart her pussy. She spit Greg out and gasped for air.

Sue fell off of him and trembled alone on the side of the couch. "Fuuuuck," she finally moaned as her mind ceased to function. She blinked slowly as she regained consciousness.

"You done cumming slut?" Rob asked.

She nodded and climbed back on top of her ride. She let Rob gently pounded her back into action, her pussy ached in pain and pleasure.

"You don't do anal by any chance do you Sue?" Greg asked.

"No."

"You ever try it?" Rob asked. His pace slowed; he could tell she was trying to give him a dirty look through her peripherals. Rob pinched her nipples playfully and shrugged. "I hear girls like it. We could try it if you wanted."

"You'd enjoy it Sue," Greg agreed.

"I'd like it or you guys would like it?"

"Both." They answered simultaneously.

"I'm just asking for your sake Sue," Greg added.

"My sake? What do you mean my sake?" She asked between exaggerated breaths.

"Well we've shot a combined three loads down your throat." He tapped her cheek. "There's no way this thing isn't sore anymore."

"That means you guys get to play with my ass?"

"Yeah!" Rob agreed, "Besides you have more than two holes slut, let us use all of them!"

"I'll admit it sounds like a ruse Sue," Steve chuckled from the corner.

"Fuck off Steve, it's for Sue's sake!" Rob chirped.

"What do you say Sue?" Greg asked as kindly as he could ask such a question.

"Well..."

"Don't tell me Jack hasn't been down there. You guys have been married like eight years! There's no way you've just been giving him nothing but missionary!" Rob spoke.

"Ok yeah,we did one time, but never again! And we were drunk!" That was back when Jack used to fuck her anyways, she added to herself.

"I'm kinda drunk," Rob whispered in her ear. He pulled her off of himself and sat her in his lap.

Sue knew she was too far in to deny that she wanted it. The reason she hadn't done it more than once was because Jack wasn't a fan. Her heart was pounding out of her chest. "Fuck it," she whispered in a defeated tone.

Her words weren't supposed to be the go ahead but Rob took them as her acquiescence. Before Sue could protest, she was lifted up and had a hard cock nudging her anal entrance. She huffed out exaggerated breaths as he began to lower her, prodding her anus open in the process. He was gentle, but persistent. Sue gritted her teeth and screamed in pain, worried that she was literally splitting in two. Rob's cock fortunately was slathered in just the right amount of juices that he slid in with relative ease. Her gasps were deep and drawn out as she came to terms with the strange feeling in her ass.

"Oh my god! This is not how I remembered it!" Sue panted.

Rob pulled her legs up towards her head causing her to slide back into his chest. Her skull rested just above his pecs. Greg couldn't help himself. Sue's pussy was in full bloom and on display in front of him. He popped right into her pussy, ramming his cock against the rhythm set by Rob.

Sue gasped, "Greg!" There was nothing but a thin membrane separating her two completely violated holes. There was nothing to muffle her loud moans now either. Two fingers worked her clit desperately. Her entire body was buzzing with endorphins. Her pussy ached and her ass was sore but she was on cloud nine. Tears welled up in her eyes; they ran down her cheeks mixing with the sperm and forming a salty mixture on her lips.

She wobbled on Rob like a rocking horse. Her ass gyrated on Rob's lap every time Greg pushed into her. All she could do was squeal helplessly as the two of them made a Sue sandwich. Her smooth calves were stretched up so that they rested on Greg's shoulders. Every thrust from either of them crunched her petite body. Her pussy and ass slowly grew numb. Sue felt claustrophobic, she could feel the room beginning to spin again.

"Ahh Sue!" Rob whispered harshly into her ear.

Their paces quickened. Sue bounced around violently. The room became a blur, her glasses bounced off of her face to somewhere on the floor. The smell of sweat, cum, and excitement filled her nostrils.

Rob finished first. She could feel his cock pulse in her anus. His cum gushed into her ass. His balls swelled; he shivered and moaned as he fired off. Her entire bottom was numb but she could feel it drip out of her as he peeled her off of him. Greg pulled out of her only for a moment. They tossed her on the floor. She lay, belly up, a sloppy mess for only a brief moment before Greg was on top of her and inside of her. Right into the messy gape Rob had created. She looked up to see the blur on cum about to drip on her face. Rob stood above her, his messy cock growing flaccid from exhaustion. Sue was sad to see that friend go but she had other matters to attend to.

Greg was merciless. She could tell this is what he had been waiting for all night. Her hips arched into the air. Her legs wrapped around Greg in an effort to control him but it was pointless. She did not have the strength nor the energy to keep him at bay. She was just grateful that Rob had been there first.

Greg eventually tore her legs off from around him. He slipped out of her ass and tossed her ankles back behind her head. Sue rolled backwards onto her shoulders. Her pale round bottom propped straight up into the air. Greg smacked her ass with a loud thwap before driving back home. Each successive thrust drove Sue further into the carpet, she felt as if she was going to sink through at any moment.

Her asshole was put to ruin. Greg's girth made sure of that. She could feel it pulse inside of her, ready to bust at any moment. It seemed it was going to be an eternity before it did. She felt an arousal that she never had before. Her body felt ready to erupt.

"Faster Greg!" She pleaded.

His only response was a grunt that he had heard her. Her muscles clenched around him, begging for release. She raked her fingers up her own tummy leaving white trails from her sharp nails.

"Oh god, I'm so close."

Her body shuddered once. She became completely numb. Then it hit her.

"Ohhhhh god!"

She shook violently on the ground. Her knees snapped together, her pelvis quaked. Greg almost didn't seem to notice, as he unceremoniously tossed her on her stomach, and continued to fuck her doggy style. Her orgasm felt endless. Curses and moans escaped her mouth. Her fingers dug into the carpet while she held on for dear life.

Her knees collapsed and she fell flat on her tummy. Her face splashed into a warm puddle of cum. Greg rode on. His fingers snaked onto Sue's skull and grabbed a fist full of hair. He rubbed her face further into the carpet. Sue drooled as moaned, unable to contain herself.

"Fuck Sue!" She could hear him cry out.

Then the first spurt spilled inside of her. He didn't quit out though. Shot after shot he kept ramming. She could feel it leak from her ass and spill onto the ground around her hips. While her orgasm ebbed Greg continued to fire on all cylinders.

"Sue!" He grunted repeatedly.

Greg pulled hard on Sue's ginger hair causing her to crane her neck back. The room whirled violently around her as he unleashed his torrent in her ass. Slowly he tuckered out. Cum continued to dribble out of his drained head but his thrusts grew weaker.

"Fuck..." He moaned as he collapsed with his full weight on Sue.

Sue squirmed, she was dainty under the large man. He finally flipped off of her, exhausted and out of breath. Sue lay face down on the carpet. She felt like nothing but a rotten mess of sperm and filth. A very satisfied mess of sperm and filth though. She could hear Steve and Rob clapping sarcastically above her. She had forgotten they were even there.

"What a show!"

"Bravo Greg! I see why you wanted anal! Does Linda let you do that at home?"

She could hear them shuffling around them, the jeers and cheers continuing too. It was Greg that finally pulled her to her feet. She nearly collapsed under her own weight so they tossed her on the cum covered couch. Cum leaked out of her crevices to join the other stains.

"That was great Sue," Greg huffed as he sat down beside her.

She managed nodded but said nothing. She could hardly breathe. Her wits slowly returned to her. One of them had fetched her her glasses, not that she see even with them on since the lenses were so cum splattered. She stared down at her cum covered pussy. Her ass was filled with the sticky substance as well. She could only imagine the scene she would see if she looked into a mirror. So instead she sat, ready to evaporate into the sofa.