No More Excuses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys took turns relieving themselves in Sue's downstairs bathroom. She watched from the corner of her tired eyes as they moved around the room. The dried cum cracked on her brow as Sue fidgeted. Fortunately she could wipe the dried stuff off both her skin and the leather couch. The carpet was a different story. There were evident splotches of where the boys busted and where she was lying at the time. They looked like little chalk outlines of the crimes she committed.

"What time is it?" She eventually asked.

Rob grabbed a phone off of the coffee table and flicked the bright screen on. "Nearly 5:30."

"Hmm..." Sue noted.

The boys were all full dressed. They did her the favour of cleaning up the beer bottles and blankets but had left their cum for her to deal with. Sue shifted to lay flat on the couch. She rested her head on Greg's lap. She could feel his fatigued member through the bulk of his jeans. Whether intentional or not she could feel it trying to get hard for her once more. She chuckled softly imagining if he had a third go in him. One of the other two had draped a blanket over her naked body.

Steve gently pet Sue. "Should we get going?" He asked softly.

Sue nodded. "Probably."

"How much have you had Rob?"

"Well two in the past hour I guess... I feel sober enough..."

"And Steve?"

"Just the one in the past hour..."

"I'm not trying to encourage drunk driving... I don't think you guys should stay the rest of the night though..." Sue told them tenderly.

She looked at the boys, surprisingly they did not seem to be troubled by what they had done. There was still electricity in the air. Rob couldn't seem to peel his eyes off of her. She felt uncomfortable with him there suddenly.

Greg spoke first, "Of course."

Rob nodded, "We shouldn't drive... But if I get in an accident tell them it was worth it Sue will ya?"

"Don't fucking say that Rob," Steve scolded, "Shit isn't even funny."

"Seriously though, Sue you have a great pussy and I'd love to visit it again sometime. I'm sure Greg wants to bug you about that ass of yours too but he's too polite to say anything." Sue looked up to Greg who shied his eyes away.

Sue shook off the blanket and mustered enough strength to stroll to the door. "Well I need to clean myself up. By the time I get out of the shower you boys better be gone."

The three nodded in acknowledgment. Sue turned and left them alone in the basement. She could hear their delicate whispers echo up the stairs. By the time she closed the door to her room she could hear them closing the front door.

Jack stirred as she knocked over a couple books on her way to the bathroom. It wasn't enough to wake him; he flipped over and resumed his snoring. Sue's pussy tingled, he must not have heard anything. Fuck him and his excuses, she told herself. Lightly, she tiptoed to the bathroom and squeezed herself through the doorway.

She wiped the cum of her lenses into the blue hand towel Steve had trouble finding earlier. When she peered into the mirror she couldn't believe her eyes. The sperm on her face had mostly caked up but there were large gobs of the stuff still gelled up in her long scarlet hair. Her red muff also carried a fair load as well. Her pussy tingled. Her white teeth flashed into a smile. Part of her didn't even want to wash the stuff off.

She scooped up a load of the goop from her bush and slipped it in her mouth. "I can't wait for the next time," she shivered in anticipation.