No More Games

Story Info
A man stuck in Love learns to love again.
5.8k words
4.57
20.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the phone back on the receiver, as I thought about what I was about to do. For a moment I actually considered calling back and telling her to find someone else, that I wasn't her little fix-it puppy any more, but I didn't. I knew I wouldn't. It was a game, a game that had started long ago, shortly after I had walked out on her. Actually, it had started even before that. It had just taken until then for me to realize that it was a game. Now, seventeen years after the divorce, and her subsequent two failed marriages, and countless boyfriends, she still called me whenever something went wrong.

It was always the same, and as I put on my shoes, a could picture the whole scene in my head. It didn't matter, I would go, and I would play the game. I didn't understand why, it didn't matter. At some point I had given up on ever having a normal life. Instead, I was destined to live and breath, waiting on a call, to go and do her bidding, watch as she played the temptress, never quite going too far, if there was such a thing. It wasn't even a matter of desire anymore, it was just that I didn't know anything else. At some point, long ago, I might have been able to stop, but not now. It was all I had.

I drove slowly, relishing the anticipation. It's a strange sort of rush, this game. I began to wonder which scenario she would have this time, what little act she would put on to portray her innocence.

I stood in the doorway staring at her as she lay in the tub. It was one of those old claw foot cast iron things, huge and deep, with bright chrome fixtures that seemed to sparkle. Her hair, a deep reddish brown hung down off the back of the tub, cascading in gentle waves nearly to the floor. Her eyes were closed, and a thin wire hung down from her ear to a CD player on the chair beside the tub. A large towel hung over the back of the chair, monogrammed with her name. Several candles were burning, scattered about the room, filling the air with the scent of flowers. On the floor was the phone, the one she had called me on, asking me to come over, that she needed me to do something for her. I had known before I left that it was a ploy, an excuse to get me to her house. Not that it mattered, I would have come over anyway. The water was covered with a thin layer of bubbles, enough to hide parts but not all of her nakedness beneath the water. Her arms were outstretched on the edge of the tub, the skin smooth, devoid of any jewelry. Even the ring finger no longer showed the tell tale sign of the past. I shifted my weight nervously, wondering if she knew I was there. I saw her shift slightly, and she turned to look up at me, her lips curling into a smile, a smile that never quite reached the rest of her face. I could see the rise of her breasts as she sat forward, her hand reaching up to pull the earphone from her head, only the thin coat of bubbles keeping her nipples from view.

"Thanks for coming over," she said, staring at me. "I didn't think you would."

I almost laughed, I might have, had the truth of things not been so clear to me. She knew what I wanted, knew why I would come whenever she called. She held it out there, like a doggy treat offered to a faithful hound. A doggy treat she would never allow me to have. Her hand reached out to grasp the towel, pulling it to her chest as she slowly stood. A flash of skin, a hint of her breast, but never a clear view. She stared at me, watching my reaction, watching my erection.

Her lips parted slightly, her tongue sliding across them, leaving a glistening trail of moisture. She pulled the towel around herself, the thick fabric not enough to hide her charms. She stepped towards me, one hand holding the towel, the other hanging at her side. As she neared, I could smell her, the mixture of flowers and passion. I could sense the fire burning within her, a fire I could only flame, but never consume. She was inches from me, her breath hot upon me. She looked up and smiled that same smile.

"Thanks for cumming." she said, her hand "accidentally" brushing against my bulge as she stepped by. She acted as if she didn't even notice, but I knew better.

"I'll just be a moment," she said, walking down the hallway to her bedroom.

She stepped inside, letting the towel drop just as she stepped from view. I could see the mirror on the dresser opposite the doorway, and in it, the reflection of her nakedness as she dried herself. She knew I was watching, but made no indication to acknowledge it. She turned facing away, as she bent down to dry her feet. Her legs were parted slightly, and I caught a momentary glimpse of her, the lips puffy and glistening with her sweetness. She stood back upright, turning to face the mirror as her hands traveled across her body, caressing the soft flesh.

"These new bath oils are wonderful," she called out. "They keep my skin so smooth."

Our eyes met momentarily in the mirror. Again that smile. She walked past the door, completely uncovered, her breasts bouncing slightly as she walked. Even from this distance I could smell her.

"Just a few more seconds," she said, calling out from her closet.

I just stood there waiting, knowing what was to transpire. The seconds turned to minutes before she appeared in the doorway. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. She had on a pink silk blouse that caressed her breasts, the erect nipples creating little points of focus for my eyes. Her lower half was covered, if you could call it that, in a pair of spandex shorts, not much more than briefs. The front pulled tight, forming to her cunt lips. A small dark spot had already started to appear.

"That's better," she said, casually running her hands down her sides and across her butt cheeks, ending with a playful slap on each cheek. "There's nothing better than a good hot bath," she said, her eyes still staring at my cock, which was pressing uncomfortably in my jeans. "Well, almost nothing," she added, walking towards me.

"The problem is in the basement," she said, sliding past me and starting down the stairs. "I think it's the water line for the fridge, but I can't quite reach it."

I watched her walk down the steps, her ass swaying emphatically with each step. She didn't stop to check, she knew I was watching and she knew I would follow. As we arrived in the basement, she walked over to a small puddle on the floor. I watched, seeing the occasional drip of water from the ceiling.

"It's coming from up there," she said, raising her hand to point up into the beams. The motion raised her shirt up, exposing the smooth skin of her stomach. Again she looked at me, knowing I was staring. "There's a ladder and a flashlight in the laundry room," she added, nodding to the door behind me.

I opened the door and stepped inside, flipping on the light switch as I did. The ladder and flashlight were both sitting by the clothes table which was piled high with an assortment of bra's and panties. I walked over, running my hands across the undergarments. My cock was straining against my pants, and I reached inside, adjusting it so that it ran down my pant leg. Then I grabbed the ladder and flashlight and returned to the main room.

She was still standing beneath the drip, her back arched, her head tilted back, staring up into the rafters. Several drops of water had struck her blouse, landing strategically where her nipples were rubbing against the thin material. I walked over and placed the ladder in position, my eyes locked on her breasts as she arched backwards, thrusting them out even more. I slowly climbed the ladder, turning on the flashlight and shining it up into the rafters.

"Can you see it?" she asked, her hand coming up to rest against my leg.

I nodded, reaching up to try and tighten the valve, which had been opened up to far. Her hand touched my leg, slowly creeping upward until her fingers were almost touching my cock.

"I'll steady you," she said her fingers squeezing slightly, inching up ever closer.

Her body moved closer, her breasts pressed against my lower leg as her fingers moved to within millimeters of my swollen member. My legs nearly buckled, and she wrapped her other arm around my leg, steadying me.

"Careful," she said, her fingers now blatantly massaging my cock. "I got you."

"Yes, you do." I thought, as she continued rubbing me.

I stayed in that position for several moments, my hands above my head, while she massaged my leg just below my cock. I felt like I was going to burst. I looked down, and saw her standing against my leg, her lips almost against the head of my cock as her hand worked me. I shifted slightly, turning the valve the last bit, and my cock brushed her lips. I thought I would explode right there.

She released my leg, stepping back. "Thank You," she said, watching my crotch as I climbed down.

"My pleasure." I said, regretting the hint of sarcasm I heard in my voice immediately.

We were standing almost against each other. I could feel the heat of her body, and knew all I had to do was shift forward slightly. I stood there, not moving for what seemed like hours but was only a few seconds, before she stepped back, smiling.

"I'll put the ladder away, then I have to get going." I said, meeting her gaze.

It was there, plain on her face, all I had to do was reach out and she would be mine, at least for a little while. I picked up the ladder and walked back into the laundry room. The breaking of the sexual tension was almost audible. I could hear her walking up the stairs as I put the ladder and flashlight away. I knew I had to do something about this, that I couldn't let it continue, but I also knew I enjoyed this game. This wondering who would be the first to cross the line, who would give in first.

As I walked through the house, I could hear her talking on the phone. I considered stopping to say good bye, but thought better of it. The game was over, and it was time to go. I walked outside, closing the door behind me, a sigh of relief escaping my throat as I walked to my truck.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw my roommate Vicki, sitting on the porch. She watched as I drove up, her hands folded across her chest. I climbed out of the truck and walked toward the porch. She just stared at me, no hi, no smile, nothing. I knew she was pissed off, and ran through my checklist of things I was supposed to do that day. There was nothing I had forgotten, then I saw the phone sitting next to her. It hit me like a knife.

"Brandi called. Wanted to thank you again for fixing her leak." She said, a hint of sarcasm mixed with anger clear in her voice.

I just nodded, hoping to avoid the lecture and argument that I knew was coming. It happened every time she found out I went over there. I considered making an excuse, explaining that I was just helping her out, that nothing happened, but I knew that would only anger her more. I walked past, entering the house. My shoulders sagged, as I heard her get up and follow me. I knew what was coming, and I knew she was right. None of that mattered when it came to Brandi.

"I thought you said you weren't going over there anymore." Vicki said, the anger clear in her voice.

"You know what she's doing. Christ Ben, she's been playing you almost nonstop since the breakup. It's not that she wants you, she just wants to know that she can have you if she decides to. " Vicki's face was red, her hands on her hips. I hadn't seen her this angry before.

I opened my mouth to speak, but thought better of it. Vicki knew me better than anybody, and she would know I was lying. She just stood there, staring at me. I could feel myself shrink under her gaze. She had a way with me. We had known each other since we were just kids, and had always been there for each other. She was the one person I trusted, and the disappointment on her face cut through me.

"Your better than that, Ben," she said, her voice losing a bit of the edge. "You divorced her for a reason. That hasn't changed. Brandi hasn't changed, she never will. You're better off alone than with her. Now promise me, the next time she calls you won't go rushing over there." She stepped closer, her hand reaching out to touch my shoulder. Her face had softened, and she forced a slight smile.

"You're my best friend, Ben. I hate what she did to you, and what she's still doing. But I can't stop her. That's up to you. It's time you made a stand with her. She's the one who cheated, she destroyed the relationship, and yet every time she calls you go running. You have to stop letting her pull you around by the pecker." She smiled, and touched my cheek. "Please, Ben. Promise me, you'll at least try."

I nodded. I knew she was right. I knew that Brandi was playing me, that she had always been playing me. That didn't change how I felt about her. It never would. I knew Vicki was just trying to be a friend, she always was.

"I'll try." I whispered. "That's the best I can do."

"OK" she said, her mood brightening, "Now what you got planned for tonight, and don't tell me you're going to stay home and watch a movie."

"OK, I won't tell you." I responded, even though that was exactly what I had planned.

"Listen, me and my friends are headed out to the new club out by the beach, why don't you come along." She said, almost jumping up and down with excitement.

"To a gay bar? What for?" I chided.

"Look, you stick in the mud. It's not a gay bar, it's a night club. Tammy's coming, and you know she's straight. And Patty will be there. She likes guys as well. Come on, you might get lucky. Besides, if nothing else, you can watch all of us shake or stuff on the dance floor." As she said that she turned slightly and stuck her butt out shaking it playfully.

"Great, I can go out and watch a bunch of women shake their butts and then come home alone. And you said quit going over there and getting teased." I said laughing.

She looked at me, the smile fading slightly. "Or we could stay in and watch a movie together," she said, her lips forming a pout.

"All right, you win." I laughed. "When do we leave?"

"The club starts playing at nine, but we better get their by eight-thirty to get decent seats," she said, "and that gives me just and hour to get ready. I better get started."

I stood there as she walked away, wondering what I had gotten myself into. Tammy, oh Christ." I thought, "That girls comes on stronger than a drunk rapist. And Patti, well she did like guys, but she was just plain weird."

Walking into my bedroom, I glanced around, grimacing at the mess. Clothes were scattered everywhere, and my collection of movies lay scattered across the bed. I quickly picked things up, wondering if I actually had the nerve to put up with either of the two girls tonight. I doubted I was going to have much say in the matter.

Tossing on clean clothes, a ran my hand across my chin, the day's worth of growth feeling raspy. Walking down the hall, I stopped at the bathroom door, which hung partially open. I could see Vicki standing at the sink, putting on her make-up. Our eyes met in the mirror and she smiled.

"I need my razor." I said, stepping inside and reaching past her. The smell of her perfume filled my nostrils. I stopped, the scent of fresh cut flowers. I inhaled deeply without thinking.

"Ben, what are you doing." Vicki said, pushing my head back.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I stammered, "It's just that smell, it's the same ...."

She looked at me for a moment, confusion on her face. Then it hit her and she smiled slightly. "I'm sorry. Should I wash it off?"

"No. That's alright. I mean, I'm the one who should be apologizing." I said, the embarrassment plain on my face. I quickly turned and left the room.

It was almost an hour later when Vicki finally entered the living room. She stepped in front of me pirouetting, her hands resting on her hips. "What do you think?" she asked, stopping facing me.

I had to admit she looked good. She was wearing a silk blouse, white but not quite white, and a black skirt with a wide red belt. Her hair was hanging free, falling just passed her shoulders. Her make-up was sparse, barely noticeable. I couldn't help but stare. She started to fidget, obviously uncomfortable being stared at. I slowly tore my eyes aware, surprising myself with my reaction to her.

"So what do you think?" she finally said.

"You look great," was all I could muster.

All the way to the club, I kept finding myself staring at her face. The smooth cheeks with a faint hint of blush, her small, almost childlike nose, and full glistening lips. Her eyes sparkled, and I could see the happiness in her face. Finally, as we turned into the parking lot, I couldn't hold back.

"So what's got you so happy?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just excited about the new club. It should be lots of fun. Maybe I'll even get you to dance." She replied, not looking at me.

"Fat chance of that." I replied, "I don't dance. Not unless I got a beautiful woman in my arms and she lets me lead."

"We'll see." She replied, still looking straight ahead.

The other three women were all waiting by the door. Tammy was wearing her usual, a black one piece thing that clung to all of her curves. The front was left open almost to her waist, allowing her massive tits to nearly pop out. Her feet were covered in spike heeled boots that screamed "Tramp" and she had enough make-up on for ten women. Her whole appearance screamed easy, which I suppose was what she intended. Patti had her hair done up with a purple mohawk and was wearing more jewelry in and on her face than the rest of the girls combined. It really was a shame, because without all the garb, Patti was actually quite attractive. The third girl, I didn't recognize, but she was dressed much like Patti, except nowhere near the face jewelry.

"Hi, guys." Vicki shouted out as we walked up to the other three. "Ben, this is Lorna." She said, nodding toward the third girl. The girl scowled, but offered her hand. "These two hussies, you already know," she laughed.

The five of us made our way into the club, dodging the growing crowd. Vicki spotted an empty booth near the women's bathroom and dragged us toward it. There were over a hundred people inside already, and there were probably as many hanging around outside. Shortly after we sat down, a young guy, dressed in black pants and a red silk shirt walked up and took our orders. I couldn't tell if he was checking me out, or wondering what I was doing with four women. I shrugged it off and slid back in my seat, trying to remain unnoticed as the four women started chatting.

A few minutes later, the DJ came on and the music began. In a flash the girls were gone, out on the dance floor. I sat there drinking my bourbon and coke, which tasted an awful lot like coke, and not much at all like bourbon. I didn't care, I was just happy to sit back, and relax. About a half hour later, the three girls made their way back to the table. The DJ was still playing some fast beat music, I think it was called "Booty Call" or something like that. Vicki grabbed my hand and tried pulling me from the booth.

"Come on!" she pleaded, "Get out here and have some fun."

I just smiled and shook my head. "I can't lead to this." I said, smiling as I took another sip of my drink. "Try again when they play something I can lead to."

As the girls pulled her back onto the floor, I flagged down the waiter and ordered another drink, along with a shot of bourbon on the side. He smiled and took my drink, glancing back at me as he walked up to the bar. A few minutes later he came back, carrying my drinks, a puzzled look on his face. He set them down in front of me. I reached into my wallet to grab a twenty, but he shook his head, leaning across the table.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that, since you were with Vicki and Lorna, that maybe you were ..." he said, obviously embarrassed.

12