No More Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it." I replied, feeling kind of bad for the guy. "I hope they didn't. I mean, I hope they weren't rude or anything."

"Oh no." he said, "They didn't tell me, the woman up at the bar did." He nodded toward the far end of the bar. I saw a woman standing there, dressed in a spaghetti string red dress, her long reddish brown hair hanging down her back. She turned and looked toward me, raising her glass and smiling.

"Brandi!" I whispered to myself.

"Anyway." the waiter continued, "The lady bought these for you. Uhm, good luck with that one."

As the waiter walked away, I watched Brandi start walking toward me, her drink in one hand, her other hand tracing a line along the edge of her dress, her fingers lightly caressing the edges of her breasts. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she slowly walked across the room. It was like nobody else existed. I didn't even notice that the music had stopped and the DJ was talking. A black skirt with a wide red belt and a white blouse appeared in front of me. I shifted sideways, and the figure knelt down. Vicki grabbed my hands and smiled at me.

Suddenly I could hear, as the DJ said, "Welcome to the dance floor, Ben and Vicki."

"You lead." She said, smiling as she pulled me to my feet, her hands squeezing mine tightly.

I glanced over at Brandi, the confusion plain on my face as I let Vicki guide me onto the floor to the hoots and hollers of the crowd. She just stood there, watching, her face red with anger.

The music started, an Eric Clapton song. Vicki slid in close to me, her arms reaching up to wrap around my neck. Her face tilted back, as she stared into my eyes.

"But what the ..." I stammered, my hand automatically going to her waist, my body taking over as we began to move to the music.

"You said you had to lead, so lead." She said, her hands pulling tightly, her head moving in against my chest.

We began moving across the floor. I was amazed at how she followed my lead, moving in time with me. I could feel her body as she pressed into me, and I could feel my own responding to her closeness. My cock was hardening, and I knew she could feel the bulge of it pressing against her.

"I'm sorry." I stammered, pushing her hips back slightly, creating a small space between us.

"Don't be," she said, moving back against me with the next step. "I consider it a compliment, I'd actually be offended if I didn't get a reaction out of you."

I almost fell. I stopped moving, looking down at her.

"Why do you think I got the DJ to play a slow song." She smiled, gently pushing me back into motion. She was smiling, as she let me take back control, leading her into a slow tight spin.

"Besides," she whispered into my ear, "I'm not letting her get her hooks in you again."

Her lips close to my ear and her hot breath on my neck made me shudder involuntarily.

As the dance slowed and then ended, Vicki pulled my head down, her lips seeking mine. She kissed me lightly, her lips barely touching mine. It was a light touch, almost nothing, but that touch sent shivers down my spine. She pulled back, looking straight at me, a slight smile on her lips that seemed to spread across her face as she stared into my eyes.

"Just for tonight." She whispered, her hands gripping my neck, her body pressing against mine.

As we walked off the dance floor, I could see the other girls sitting at the table staring at us. Vicki had her hand around my waist, and I could feel the heat of her body soaking into me. We stopped at the edge of the table. Vicki reached over and grabbed her purse, her hand still around my waist.

"We'll see you guys later," she said, taking my hand and pulling me toward the door.

As we climbed into the car, Vicki turned to face me, a serious look in her eyes. She took my hand and held it to her lips, kissing it lightly, her eyes still focused on mine. Slowly her expression changed, she smiled, and then she started laughing. It was the sweetest sound I had heard in a long time.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, her hand squeezing mine.

"You don't have to." I responded, "I mean I appreciate what you did in there, but we're not in there anymore. You don't have to take this any further."

She turned and stared at me. That serious look returning to her face.

"I know what I'm doing, Ben. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I was too afraid to actually do it. But tonight, when she came in there, I just couldn't let her. You're better than that."

My mind was whirling, trying to understand what Vicki was thinking. We had been friends for a long time. Since we were just kids. There had never been the slightest hint of interest on her part of it ever being anything more. I sat quietly, staring at her as she drove, my eyes drifting to her breasts, rising and falling with her breathing. She was pretty, more than pretty, she was gorgeous. But she was not someone I had ever considered....

The rest of the ride home was quiet. I just sat there watching Vicki as she drove. Everything seemed surreal, like I was in a dream. Even the sounds of the road seemed muffled, not quite real.

"Ben, ... Ben!"

Vicki's voice brought me back to the present. I looked out at the driveway, realizing they were home. I reached for the door handle, but Vicki grabbed my hand, turning me towards her. Her face was serious, but her hands were shaking as she grasped mine.

"Ben, I have to say something before we go inside. I won't push this on you, I'm not like that. I know what I want, and I know why. It may not be the right reason, but it's all I have. When we go inside, you have to chose. I am going into my bedroom. You can either go to your room and continue on, sniffing at Brandi's heels, or you can join me. But if you join me, I want all of you. I want you to be with me, not with some replacement for Brandi."

I sat there, not knowing what to say. I knew what she wanted to hear, what I needed to tell her, but I just sat there staring at her. I could see the tears forming in the corners of her eyes, and I wanted to reach out and wipe them away, take her in my arms and hold her, keep her safe. But something held me back.

She released my hands, turning to open the door. I sat there as she climbed out, watching her go. I wanted to reach out for her, say something, but nothing came out. The door slammed closed and she strode away. I could see her shoulders shaking. I knew what I had done.

"I love you too." I whispered as I watched her enter the house. "I love you too."

The sun shining through the window of the car woke me. I climbed out, groaning as my body protested my movements. I walked slowly toward the house, wondering what I would face when I entered. Opening the door, I stepped inside, relieved at the quiet. I took a deep breath, and started down the hallway, still unsure of what I was doing, knowing only that I had to do something. I paused at the door to my bedroom, my hand on the handle. I glanced down the hallway at the door at the end. Slowly my hand slipped from my door handle and I turned and walked slowly to the end of the hall.

Vicki was still in bed, the blankets kicked off. I glanced around the room, noting several items here and there. A picture of the two of us washing her car the weekend she bought it, tickets from when I took her to her first football game and she kept asking me what inning it was, the T-shirt I had bought her when we went to the Hard Rock Cafe. I stood there looking at the momentoes, reliving each of the events.

I heard the sheets rustle and turned toward the bed. Vicki was laying there, watching me. It was like a damn breaking. I moved toward the bed quickly, my arms outstretched, reaching for her. She sat up, the sheets falling away, as I fell into her arms. I was overcome by the aroma of fresh cut flowers. I smiled as I pulled her to me, the scent filling me. I inhaled deeply, relishing her smell, remembering where I had first found that scent, not on Brandi, but on a little girl playing grown up in her mom's bedroom almost twenty years ago, a little girl whose finger I tied a piece of string around in a make believe wedding.

She swept the hair from her face, and I saw it, a small gold piece of yarn tied around her finger. She saw me looking, saw my reaction. I pulled her to me, finally realizing what I should have known all along.

My hands trembled as I reached for the straps of her nightgown, slowly pulling them from her shoulders. I eased them down her arms, inch by inch exposing her smooth flesh. My breathing was ragged, my heart racing, as the fabric peeled from her skin. Her breasts were small, just large enough to fill my hand, with small pink nipples that stuck out slightly. Her whole body was trembling as I slowly reached out, cupping her breasts in my hands. I looked into her eyes, feeling like I could see into her soul as she looked up at me. Her full round lips parted slightly, as she moved her head forward, her lips finding mine, our tongues intertwining, searching hungrily.

Her hands grasped at me, peeling off my shirt as I caressed her back. I could feel the urgency, the need, not only in myself, but in her as well. I pulled her from the bed, standing her up, as I eased her nightgown off, my eyes relishing each bit of her flesh as it came into view. My lips moved to her neck, tracing a path down her body. Each kiss drawing a shudder from her as my mouth moved lower, finding its way to her center. My urgency and need held in check by the knowledge that this was no game, I took my time, allowing my tongue to dance across her flesh, the soft moans of pleasure that escaped her lips encouraged me on.

"Oh, God!" she cried as my mouth made contact with her center. Her hands slid down, grasping my head, pulling me into her. My tongue slid between her lips, parting them, as fluids began flowing freely. It was the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted, and my tongue drove into her, encouraging her as I felt her hips begin to thrust against me.

"I need you," she cried, grasping my shoulders and pulling me up to her.

Her hands fumbled frantically with my pants, struggling to peel them off. My cock sprung free, standing straight out, pulsing, precum oozing from the tip. I stepped slowly from my pants, my cock pulsing up and down, ready to explode. She pulled me to her as she fell back on the bed, her hands reaching between us, guiding me, as her legs parted.

I nearly came, as our bodies made contact for the first time. I looked into her eyes, saw the tears, and held her close, letting her control me as she slowly slid me into her. Inch by inch my cock entered her, the fire between us raging, burning out of control. I struggled, controlling my urge to drive into her. Slowly, our bodies meshed, our hips coming into contact. I wanted it to last forever, I struggled, trying to stave off the inevitable. Her hands grasped my head, pulling my mouth to hers.

As our lips met, and our bodies pressed together, my control snapped. I freed myself, my seed erupting deep into her. She held me, pulling me tighter into her closer against her as my body emptied into her. My cock spasmed again and again, emptying my soul into her. I felt her shudder, her hands pulling me to her in a viselike grip. She nestled her head against my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

"No more games."

12