No More Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers

Sidney shifted forward in his chair and said, "Just what are you saying Doc?"

"Marcus, you are dying."

Marcus looked out of the car window as Sidney slowly drove him back to their apartment. The doctor's final verdict was that he might live another month or two, and he would experience a steady decline in strength. Sidney's duties as bodyguard would change to nurse.

"Damn," Sidney said as they pulled up to the curb in front of the apartment building, "the word certainly got out fast."

Marcus looked at the stairs up to the building entrance and noticed there were no women clamoring to be with him, no photographers and no press. The people heard something about nuclear power fueling him and they bolted. "At least we won't have to fight our way though a bunch of women," Marcus whispered to Sidney.

"Yeah, just take my arm here and well get back inside."

The next few weeks were quiet, with Sidney doing more and more for Marcus as the power decayed. Of course the steady diet of women and sex came to a quick end as none of them even came by to see how he was. Well, none except for Susan, who would slip over to Marcus' apartment when her husband went to work.

She helped Sidney in the daily care for Marcus and was there, gently stroking Marcus' cock as he finally shut down. Resting her head on his metal chest, she heard the whirring inside suddenly go silent. She felt several last heartbeats in his cock and then, even that was still.

Sidney walked her to the door and as she leaned to kiss him on the cheek he whispered, "You know Susan we all were no more human than him, no more human."

Susan's lips gently touched Sidney's cheek and then she walked across the hall where her husband, back from work for over an hour now, glared at her. Without a word she slipped past him and went into her apartment. Sidney then looked over at Susan's husband and repeated, "No more human."

SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers
12