No More Monkeys... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

"And so is Daddy, I see," she giggled.

I turned my head for a moment to deflect the risk of premature ejaculation. That was when I noticed that dusk was approaching. Between the threesome with Jeanie; consoling Caro then fucking her; and now the contest between my daughters, I had gone all day without food, yet my only appetite remained the desire to watch these beauties play, and, with luck, fuck at least one of them again today.

"Yes, baby, girl, cum for us, sweetheart, flood your sister's face with nectar," I encouraged, watching Dulcie tweaking her own nipples to drag herself even closer to climax, until finally, she exploded.

Dulcie's hearty cries filling my bedroom refocused my attention on my two girls writhing in ecstasy so close that I could reach over and touch them. I knew that the timing was not right to interrupt. Dulcie was bouncing on the bed in a whole new way, lying on her back this time, not crouched like a little girl. Her hips were flexing violently, rolling from side to side while her strong core muscles bumped her clit up against her sister's face.

Carolyn paused as she drew her knees up under her rib cage. She came up for air just long enough to look lovingly at her sister. ""Do it, baby! Cum for me, Dulcine! Cum all over my face! I want to be soaked with your juices. I want to swallow a belly full, and still not keep up, so that Daddy has lots to lick off my lips, my chin, my nose."

Dulcie giggled, "How about your eyelashes?"

Her hands grasped Caro's hair again, shoving that face back toward Dulcie's engorged quim.

I watched as Carolyn slid her hands under Dulcie's ass, gripping those firm buttocks in her palms, steadying her sister to improve Caro's ability to keep munching while Dulcie orgasmed. My younger daughter started grunting, fingers clenching around handfuls on my sheets, and then releasing. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around Caro's back, locking them together intimately. The whole bed was rocking. My erection was waggling from side to side like a metronome.

Once again, I was glad I had already been fucked so thoroughly by my two daughters plus Jeanie, because if not, I surely would have exploded watching my older daughter -- a virgin just an hour or two earlier - eating her sister's cunt. As it was, it took all my self-restraint not to spring up off the bed, grab Caro's hips from behind and start fucking her.

'I wonder how tight her little asshole is?' the devil within asked. I had fingered it, and stretched it with my thumb. I knew she had loved the fullness and motion in that tight space. Caro wanted me to try fucking that final virgin hole, but I also had realized that this would have to wait until my cock was fully recovered from today's draining - it takes total rigidity to plunge deep into a fresh bowel. Still, the incestuous girly play had inspired an unexpectedly vigorous recovery.

'Perhaps...' I thought, but the activity next to me interrupted before I could act on the idea.

It was not words that Dulcie was shouting, just basic guttural sounds from deep within her belly as her climax exploded all over Caro's face, just like they wanted. I pictured how if Dulcie was a guy, and Caro was blowing her, great gobs of goo would be jetting out, dangling from those eyebrows, the excess pooling on Dulcie's belly, perhaps spurt landing on her tits. Instead, because she was an eighteen year old babe, she simply flooded her thighs and my mattress with her essence.

Dulcie slumped back, exhausted.

"Bonus points for Caro, Daddy..." Dulcie sighed.

Carolyn rolled over, stopping right on the edge of the mattress, one arm dangling over the edge, her perfect nipples pointing straight up. She was not ready to quit quite yet. Her other hand quickly drifted along the slope of her left hip and she began casually caressing her glistening cunt. Her eyes were glowing with excitement and she was panting for breath, which caused her chest to heave, drawing my gaze even more to those tits.

Dulcie noticed as well, and as soon as she was able to move, she leaned over and began licking her sister's chest and sucking on her tits. Dulcie started out running her tongue over Caro's nips, sucking and nibbling at them, and then swirling her tongue around the hard rubbery bits, glancing occasionally toward me to make sure that I was tantalized by this exquisite torture. Caro had surrendered to it, letting her body relax and just enjoying the soft, gentle caresses of her sister's lips and tongue.

Using her whole mouth, including teeth, Dulcie lightly nipped at sensitive flesh, having learnt from her experience with Jeanie. She teased Caro until my older daughter began breathing more deeply and then shaking ever so slightly. Dulcie withdrew her teeth, just her tongue swirling around Caro's areola, and dipped to nibble again without warning, again barely closing her teeth. Another gasp from Carolyn, a quivering of hips. Dulcie tugged more firmly, Caro's left nub in her teeth.

Caro whimpered. Her head was lolled back, her mouth open her eyes shut, totally absorbed in her sister's gift. I smiled watching my younger daughter, swirling her tongue around Caro's nipples a few more times, interspersing light bites, each of which brought forth another gasp. Caro's fingers were now thrusting deep into her own cunt, her entire body was wriggling as her sister pampered her with pain and pleasure.

The tremors deepened, energy visibly rippling through Carolyn's flesh as she squirmed on my bed inches from my body. Again, time had lost any meaning, so though it was probably minutes, it might have been an hour before Caro moaned, "Oh...my...God..." as Dulcie clamped her teeth tight around Caro's right nipple and tugging it with a sudden twist. Caro was screaming as she soaked the mattress even more.

If they had bothered to look at my face in that moment, they would have seen me grinning broadly, but they would need to be mind readers to know for certain that Dulcie's quick instinctive gift to her sister evened out the bonus points she had just awarded Carolyn. I had to figure at this stage that they were just about even in their little contest to have me judge which was a better fuck. I knew it was not over yet, because we still had to fuck. The earlier efforts simply could not count in this contest -- they were like preliminary heats. This was the finals.

Both girls were lying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, grinning widely, chests heaving, their naked bodies so close to mine that I could feel the heat. My cock was throbbing in rhythm with their breathing. The air was scented with the fresh smell of their pleasure. I wondered why stores did not sell this as a room freshener -- now there was a product that would get men into stores! I smiled, realizing that even when Caro returned to school, I would still be able to get fresh girl scent regularly from Dulcie, with variety from Carolyn and, I guessed, Jeanie, when they were in town.

My hormones didn't care about the future, or at least, not more than the next few hours' worth. My balls were screaming at me as semen rolled in their pouches. I gripped fistfuls of sheet to prevent instinctively touching my manhood, trying to save this load for my girls.

"Sixty-nine," Caro exclaimed without warning.

"What?" Dulcie and I replied in unison.

"That's what we need to do next. Whoever makes her sister come first wins the game."

"I thought winning involved fucking Dad?" Dulcie pushed herself upright on the bed, her expression confused. Like my little girl of yesteryear, she was chewing her bottom lip.

"Maybe that's the grand prize?" Caro suggested, still reclining, but rolling onto her side so that her still erect nipples were staring at me. "The old guy might have only one fuck left in him..."

She laughed, "...at least tonight."

"Well, I'm glad you don't plan to fuck me to death..."

"At least, not tonight," my daughters replied in harmony, laughing so hard that they almost rolled off the bed.

It was Caro's turn to chew her lip. After a moment she spoke. "Though I guess if whoever doesn't get to fuck Dad first can get him hard enough to fuck again after he comes, that's the real highest degree of difficulty."

Dulcie nodded, then added, "Especially if she can make him come some more that second time. It's one thing for him to get hard, because I read somewhere that old guys can have trouble that way - though, Daddy, no signs so far, by the look of that hardwood - but there must be limits to how much even a young guy can spurt in one day, and I've lost track of how much Daddy has pumped already. His well must almost be dry."

"But, he looks so ready to explode...how will he ever last while we eat each other?" Carolyn puzzled."He keeps touching himself, and I know he's trying to be careful but..."

Both my daughters laughed so hard they shook my bed before Dulcie finished her sister's thought.

"...he just can't control himself."

"So I guess we have to control him," Caro finished.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Then I noticed that neither girl was looking at me. Still on the same wavelength they were both staring at the old wooden chair in the corner by my dresser, where I sat every morning to pull my socks on.

Dulcie moved first, leaping right over me with youthful athletic grace. Her ankle passed less than an inch above my nose, but I never doubted that she would clear it. I just would have preferred that she had failed, because my tongue so begged that her fine ass land on my face.

As Dulcie pulled the chair over next to the bottom of the bed, Caro also jumped off the bed, moving to my dresser. Having watched me dress for church as a child, she knew just which drawer to open -- right side, third from the bottom was a narrow deep drawer just perfect for the exquisite French silk ties my late wife had always taken the girls to pick out for my birthday gifts from them. Now that I worked from home, I seldom wore them, but Caro correctly guessed that I had left them all in the same spot.

Caro did not just grab the first tie or ties on top of the neglected pile. I had a good minute to admire the tautness of her ass while her fingers flipped through the offerings in the drawer. She casually was bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. Not an ounce of fat jiggled on her rear, and I wondered whether she would like some lingerie to model for me next trip home from school.

She spun around, grinning. Her arms lifted, but stayed wide, so as they rose, her boobs lifted along with them. I stared, marvelling at God's brilliance in connecting shoulders and pectorals, and then placing dazzling secondary sexual characteristics there. My next thought was how great a job one of my sperm had done, randomly fertilizing an egg which grew into this especially dazzling specimen of His work.

Her erect nipples bobbled merely a centimetre or so as she asked Dulcie, "How about these?"

Carolyn had demonstrated that she was indeed her mother's daughter, having spotted likely the only two ties NOT purchased on those long ago quests. These were gifts from colleagues, gags really. Meaningless now, if I had reason to edit the drawer, they could well have been discarded, but since I no longer bought new ones, they remained. One had a corporate logo, the other was golf themed -- a reference, I recalled, to my refusal to enter some company tournament, spending the day instead drinking in the club house. I remembered joking at the dinner that followed that a whiskey themed tie might have been more appropriate. I also recalled not informing my co workers that I had spent most of the afternoon chatting with the CEO of what became my largest client once I went freelance.

"I never did like those," Dulcie agreed.

"Neither did your mother," I said. The silence after the words came out made me pause to think that mentioning my wife, their mother, might break the magic spell which allowed my daughters to enjoy fucking me.

"Then she would want you to put them to good use," Caro giggled, seizing the moment.

Dulcie nodded, one simple bob of her head. "Just like I'm sure she'd be happy that we're taking care of all Dad's needs."

As she spoke, she nudged me up off the bed and steered me towards the chair. I knew that resistance was futile. I had totally lost any control over my daughters. Just as it had been with their mother when she wanted something, surrender was my only option.

Not that it was awful getting up. Dulcie gently tugged my cock, griping it firmly, but not stroking. She nibbled on my nipples, and then gave me a deep tongue twisting kiss as she shoved me back onto the chair.

"Maybe not all his needs," Caro observed, as she knelt behind me, knotting the tie to secure my hands, trapping me in the chair. She paused, to allow her to run her tongue up the back of my neck and nibble on my right earlobe.

Then she spoke again, her breath moist against my cheek. "He still needs a proper woman in his life, one he can take places."

Now it was Dulcie's turn to giggle as she added, "But one who still let's him fuck his daughters - and maybe Jeanie too?"

"Well, there really is no going backwards," Caro agreed, bending over me from behind, her hard nipples brushing my hair as she raked her nails down my chest to my belly. My aching cock pointed straight up from my lap, begging her to just touch it, to grant release, but she did not descend that low.

"And we'll work the Jeanie situation out somehow," Caro continued, her tongue teasing inside my ear. I could almost feel her smiling and felt my balls grow taut and my cock surge even more upright, so much so that it was now tilting back toward my tummy, closer to my daughter's sweet words.

"Is he trussed up like a turkey?" Dulcie giggled.

She had bounced back onto the bed while I had been distracted by her sister. My younger daughter's hair was spilling across her face; her flesh shone with a 'just fucked' look, even though it was hours since she had enjoyed a proper fucking. My cock thought she was about due again. No wonder they wanted me tied up, so my horniness did not interfere with their planned pleasure.

The way her nipples stuck out, begging to be bitten, I sensed that my two girls were about to put on quite a show for me.

"You won't be disappointed," Caro whispered into my ear, as if she could read my mind.

I felt her nipple brush through my hair as she stepped around toward Dulcie who was waiting on the bed, arms spread wide in welcome. Caro leaned down toward her sister, pausing to shimmy her hips, a show that I bet excited Dulcie almost as much as me -- Caro's ass was definitely a firm asset, and I recognized in that moment that the summers watching them work out with their friends in the back yard, I was probably focused more on butts than boobs. For the first time, I thought about fucking my daughter's ass, not just Jeanie's. An image of Carolyn and Jeanie both crouched on my bed, asses side by side, presenting for me while kissing flashed in my brain. My cock ached harder than ever. Even with my hands tied, I feared I might explode. Suddenly, I was wishing that my daughters had thought to supply a cock ring. That was such a silly thought, given the unplanned nature of this incident.

My girls, however, were oblivious to my pain. Their attention was fully directed to each other as they kissed and caressed. After a few tongue twisting moments, Dulcie pulled Caro up onto the mattress, positioning her on her back, but, with a glance in my direction, making sure that I could see Dulcie kiss and caress her sister's firm young tits. After favouring me with her widest most radiant grin of the day, Dulcie sucked Caro's nipples back to full stiffness, then moved down to kiss her belly. She explored all over Caro's tummy with her tongue, paying extra attention to her navel, which caused Caro's hips to lift up off the bed. Only then did Dulcie move her head between my older daughter's thighs. Carolyn tugged at her own nipples as Dulcie moved her head to run her flattened tongue up and down her slit. Without missing a stroke, Dulcie used her athletic grace to swivel her body, left leg swinging above Caro's head until her quim was above Caro's face.

My cock was dripping pre cum as I watched, squirming on the chair as Dulcie kissed each of Caro's perfect breasts, and then continued licking them. Her tongue moved in tight little circles around the swollen aureole till they puffed up further from her sister's mounds. I saw that each tit was gleaming with Dulcie's saliva. She kneaded Carolyn's tits as her mouth teased the nipples until she finally opened her mouth wide and sucked hard on each nipple in turn. Dulcie grasped the nipples between her teeth and pulled on them, tugging them away from Carolyn's body, until Caro moaned in response, and began to mimicked Dulcie's actions from below. They continued until they were both panting with desire.

All I could do was watch my two favourite women in the world -- my lovely daughters - pleasure each other. I reminded myself that I was still the judge in their competition.

Dulcie still was sharing my wavelength, looking up at that moment and allowing Caro's nipple to plop free long enough to say, "It's great that you find our sexing each other up so exciting Daddy. I think you have to agree that Caro's a fast learner for a beginner, but I still intend to win the next load of your goo in my cunt."

Then she screamed, "Ouch."

Caro had bitten Dulcie's nipple hard. Now it was her turn to comment.

"That's for calling me a beginner."

Though, unless she had lied all day, this was her first time doing anything, including playing at lesbian sex. There was something playful about her attitude still, but I would bet that she would end up embracing bisexuality -- she displayed even more enthusiasm for Sapphism than Dulcie or Jeanie, both of who seemed nonchalant about casually pleasuring each other while giving the impression that they were much more interested in fucking me than same sex adventures.

Dulcie meanwhile was undeterred by her sister's bite. She kissed Carolyn's cunt so softly my heart melted. Her tongue flicked against Caro's labia until my older girl sobbed, "It feels so good."

I watched Caro slide her tongue lightly like a feather along Dulcie's slit, and begin playing with her clit, making it dance on the tip of her tongue. My bedroom was infused by a fresh waft of womanly musk scenting the air.

My two daughters continued like that for several minutes, faces buried in each other's loins, kissing their cunts. The sight was even more beautiful than I had expected. Their breasts swayed slightly, when their nipples were not pushed flat against a belly or a hip bone. Caro moved her arms, grasping Dulcie by the hair, caressing her head while also ensuring that Dulcie's face stayed right where Carolyn wanted it. Caro went from squirming atop my sheets to hips bouncing up to meet Dulcie's thrusting tongue. Dulcie was keeping pace, her ass rising and falling like a woman possessed by the desire for a good fucking, and getting exactly what she needed.

Again, I recognized that this was a competition with no losers -- whichever daughter climaxed last might get the next turn with my cock, but her sister would be well satisfied by oral lovemaking. Incest might be taboo, but I had no doubt that the emotional ties between the girls enriched this experience. It was not just lesbian licking, it truly was making love.

Sick fuck that I was, I immediately balanced that thought with mental images of Caro going at it with Jeanie - which I knew would be a polar opposite angry struggle of sexual battle. My tightening balls liked that picture just as much.

"Oh, your cunt tastes even more wonderful straight from the source," Dulcie cooed as she paused for breath.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers