No More Monkeys... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers

Suddenly, after all the sex, in the middle of sixty-nine with her sister, Dulcie blushed. "While I was playing with Jeanie, I was dreaming it was you. Every time I closed my eyes, I imagined you naked, but my dreams did not do justice to your beautiful body."

Caro just sighed in response as Dulcie tweaked her nipples and kneaded her tit flesh while resuming lapping at Caro's gash. Watching them enflamed me even more, their perfect young bodies -- one still a teen, the other almost twenty - the gorgeous faces buried inside thighs, the full breasts swaying or being mashed tight to ribs, the tongues out of sight, but tiny jaw movements confirming that my daughters were focused on each other's clits. Having made love to each of them, it was easy to guess how those rubbery knobs felt bobbling on tongues, lips grazing, teeth perhaps nibbling ever so delicately. I had no doubt though that even my inexperienced daughters were in the midst of proving that women really do instinctively know how to please each other better than any man. I did not understand why, but this pleased me. Perhaps it was fatherly pride. My cock did not care, it just wanted relief soon.

Dulcie slid her tongue back between Carolyn's cunt lips. My older daughter cried out now. Her toes curling, hinting at the electric current that must be running from her sister's talented, not quite virginal tongue. Dulcie's fingers delicately spread Caro's lips further and she began to lick in long strokes from bottom to top, pausing at the apex to nibble Caro's clit.

Caro was not just idly waiting for climax. She knew that she was still in a race. Her hands stroked and kneaded Dulcie's swollen breasts as her neck stretched bent upward so she could kiss Dulcie's cunt and nibble on her clit. Dulcie's hips rolled in response as they sucked each other's pearls, two tongues busily licking, too many fingers to count searching for sensitive spots along the inner labia of the sisters. Soon it was Dulcie's turn to pause and scream out her pleasure as Caro's mouth worked wildly.

"Yesssss...that's it... that's the most...sensitive... spot..." she cried.

Caro pulled on Dulcie's nipples as she continued sucking her clit my nipple, while her fingers worked their magic. I cried out in frustration as these two incredible women brought each other to a climax.

"Please... I don't care who wins. I need to fuck..."

They paused in unison, heads swivelling as perfectly as during a cheer routine.

"Hush," said Caro.

"It's not your turn," finished Dulcie as they turned their mouths back to licking.

My wait ended quickly after that. Dulcie's hips thrust upward as she came. Caro did not stop, and I counted at least four waves of orgasm shivering through Dulcie's body before she pushed her sister's loving tongue away from her cunt.

"No more, Please. You will kill me. You win!" Dulcie screamed.

She collapsed on top of Carolyn, bodies mashed tightly together, a huge grin lighting up the room.

"It's worth losing to you," Dulcie stage whispered into her sister's ear, making sure that I could hear. "You not only won the 'sexiest daughter' award, but I'm giving you the 'lesbian lover' medal also. You're way better than Jeanie."

Caro chuckled, which caused both bodies to quiver. My cock shook in empathy.

"Well, that bitch sure better not win Miss Congeniality," Caro replied. "Now, are we going to let Daddy fuck me, or should you finish me off first?"

I had not forgotten my reward, or if you prefer, my serving as a prize for Carolyn's victory. It had worked out wonderfully that the girls had competed to determine the winner, so I did not run the risk of appearing to favour one daughter over the other. Secretly, I was also pleased that Caro had won. If I had picked Dulcie, they both might have thought I was preferring the daughter who was still living at home, so as to assure myself of hot and cold running sex. I chuckled, having lived with women all my life - my mother and sisters; my wife, and then my daughters. I knew that even that tiny seed of doubt could have fouled the nest. Now, Dulcie would be anxious to improve her skills, to prove herself. And she would be living at home with me another year, most of that just the two of us. We could practice often.

"Look how hard he is," Dulcie giggled, breaking me out of my daydreams.

"You really get excited watching us, don't you Daddy?" Caro asked. "I guess that helps me understand how you ended up fucking Dulcie and Jeanie this afternoon. I bet that bitch Jeanie talked Dulcie into putting on a show for you."

It had not been clear to me which girl had started things by the pool, or how much they had planned beforehand, but I let Caro assume what she wished -- she seemed to enjoy casting her ex best friend as a villain, which left her loving relationship with Dulcie free to grow. Plus Caro seemed excited about fucking Jeanie, whether to even things up, or to show who was boss. Smiling, I realized that perhaps she just wanted to fuck Jeanie because Caro was horny and Jeanie was hot. Couldn't blame her.

"I can see pre cum leaking all over his cock head," Dulcie observed. "I think Daddy wants to fuck us very much."

"Is that right, Daddy? Are you ready to fuck your two precious little girls again? To prove that it wasn't a fluke?" Caro asked. "Though I guess you've fucked Dulcie enough to prove that you want her and that the first time wasn't just an accident."

"Thanks for that guarantee on behalf of your sister," I chuckled. "That was fantastic, watching two young women who I love showing how much they love each other, and by including me, how much that they love me. You are both obviously superb sex goddesses. You not only get a great deal of pleasure, you aren't afraid to offer yourself to your partner, even if you are a bit unsure still about touching breasts, or licking a cunt."

Dulcie laughed as I paused for breath. "Just don't say we're both winners, Daddy, because this isn't junior league soccer where participation is all that counts. We're adults now. Winning counts."

"But so does learning to be a good winner and not gloating, so I think before I give you your reward, you better finish your sister off. I want to watch you give her cunt your full undivided attention. Check that - you may touch the rest of her, because that will help bring her to climax. I know her nipples are very sensitive, for example."

Another chuckle from Dulcie. "I noticed, Dad."

As she spoke, she began caressing her sister's body, hands sliding up Caro's sides, massaging, not yet touching the sexual areas, but making Carolyn writhe in anticipation. Dulcie revved her sister back up by planting kisses inside her thighs, lips darting all around Caro's gash, but avoiding landing on that target. Caro became so excited that she reached down and grasped Dulcie's hair, forcing my younger daughter's mouth to kiss my older girl's clit. Dulcie's tongue flicked out, teasing the bud.

Time once again stood still. For what might have been five or fifteen minutes Dulcie caressed, kissed and licked her sister's lithe body, apparently enjoying every inch just as much as I loved watching it. Savouring every moment. Dulcie's kisses moved out of the valley between Caro's thighs, coating my older daughter's tummy with saliva, rimming out her navel like a miniature sex organ. Caro's ass shimmied in counter-time to that movement. Dulcie continued kissing all around Carolyn's quim, teasing her until she moaned and begged Dulcie, finally growling, like a hungry lioness, "Eat my cunt, bitch."

"It's so beautiful," Dulcie cooed submissively just before sliding her tongue deep into the furrow between her sister's lips."It's gleaming with excitement, and it looks like a tiny rose, petals opening for the sun. Except it's going to get lips, tongue and teeth."

I caught her glancing quickly in my direction as she spoke, so this was still partly theatre for my benefit, but I was not at all clear on just how much Dulcie was now totally into fucking her sister. After the experience with Jeanie, it seemed certain that my younger daughter was headed for the bi side, and perhaps toward preferring women - though she clearly liked my cock, too.

Caro gasped and groaned as her sister made love to her with tongue lips and teeth, bathing her cunt and sucking up her essence.

Then Dulcie slid her head further as she licked to the bottom of Caro's slit. I leaned as far as I could to the side, noticing how Caro's anus was puckering and opening like a tiny mouth, as perfect as the rest of her body. Dulcie flicked her tongue across it several times, tentatively at first, but with increasing confidence until just the tip of her tongue darted inside so quickly I might have been imagining it, except that way that Caro's groans deepened, she clearly was experiencing new and delightful sensations. Dulcie meanwhile backed up, running her tongue again up and down Caro's gash. She paused at the top, lifting her face long enough to smile down at Caro's clitty, a small pink nubbin standing straight and proud like an erect nipple or a tiny cock. Caro cried out in ecstasy the moment that her sister began to lick and suck that nub, holding Dulcie's head in place.

"You taste delicious," Dulcie gasped when Caro finally let her up for air. Even then, she did not stop. Her fingers played in Carolyn's wetness, then Dulcie slowly inserted two fingers fully inside her sister and crossed them, slowly twisting them.

Caro's hips thrust upward in response to Dulcie's fingers exploring the wet depths. When Dulcie lowered her mouth again, she concentrated on Caro's clit, stimulating it by licking and sucking while continuing to finger fuck her sweet cunt.

"Oh...my...gawwwwd....Dullllciiiie," Caro cried out as her sister's hand and tongue moved like a set of blurs.

She came quickly, her body quivering. I counted at least three quick orgasms before Dulcie slipped her fingers from Caro's cunt and began laving it with her tongue. Caro brought herself to another climax, fingers twisting and tugging her own clit with more force than either Dulcie or I had dared to that point.

All I could do was watch, my tongue flicking out to wet my lips as I drank in the odour which accompanied the excitement.

With one final heave of her hips, Caro bounced Dulcie's face off her thighs. As soon as Caro regained her breath, she grasped her sister's hair, and pulled Dulcie up to give her a deep kiss. Caro cupped the sides of Dulcie's face in her palms, lips mashed tight together. I could see tongues bulging in cheeks, as they shared their mingled flavours of female musk.

Finally, Caro broke the kiss.

"Oh, wow, that was wonderful," she whispered to Dulcie. "I'm glad that Daddy fucked me first because if he hadn't showed me how great fucking a hard throbbing cock is, you might have just turned me into a lesbian. I never dreamt that sex could be so good. Now I regret waiting so long."

"It helps when it's someone you love," I said, thinking that she would not have to wait long for more - my cock was so ready that it was about ready to explode.

I made a mental note to go online and order a cock ring -- if these young women kept fucking me, I was going to need the help in delaying orgasm to make sure I lasted long enough to please them with my cock as well as my tongue and fingers. Then I realized that even if my daughters and Jeanie woke up the next day wracked with guilt and never wanted to fuck me again, there was no turning back -- my long stretch of widowed celibacy was over and if these women did not keep fucking me, I'd need to find ones who would. Though I was pretty sure that Jeanie at least was a committed nympho. She probably would fuck anybody, so why not assume she'd fuck me again?

"But I don't love Jeanie, nor do you, Daddy, yet the sex was great with her too." Dulcie replied, interrupting my forward thinking, dragging me back into the moment.

"That might be because you were involved though, Dulcie," I suggested. "You are truly a goddess among women."

"But Carolyn is the best of the best," Dulcie replied, laughing.

My two daughters made eye contact with each other and bounced up off my bed simultaneously.

"Daddy's turn!" they cried with glee.

Dulcie crouched to my left, Caro bent from her waist to my right. Each gently kissed my cheek. Then Caro followed by Dulcie gave me a deep tongue sharing kiss. I tasted the mix of their musk on their lips, teeth, and inside their mouths.

As Dulcie finished her turn, Caro giggled. "I think he likes that."

My hands were straining against the restraints, instinctively wishing to reach up and cup Dulcie's bobbling breasts, to tweak and tease her nipples. I quickly realized how unwise that would be, since it was supposed to be Caro's turn to fuck me.

"You are both fantastic kissers," I agreed as Dulcie came up for air, her gentle palms still cupping my jaw. "I've never had it so good."

There was a sudden silence as what I had just said sunk in. I knew that we were all thinking about my late wife, the girls' mother.

"I mean, your Mom was a great lover - the two of you come by your talents honestly that way -- but there was only one of her."

Our nervous laughter returned us to the moment. I noticed that my erection was as massive as ever. If anything, thoughts of my wife had caused it to perk up further. The girls also chose that moment to glance at my lap, and they met my eyes with grins on their faces.

"Think about all the times I could have made up for Mom's loss, Daddy," Caro said. "I'm sorry that I waited this long. If I'd known how great sex was -- how great sex with my dad especially -- I would have given myself to you the day I turned eighteen. I'm sorry that you've had to do without for so long."

I did not want to tell Carolyn that I had never thought of her that way, because her ego would be shattered, knowing how turned on I had become watching not just her cheerleading team mates, but her 'little sister'. The question of 'why not Caro?' was best left for another time, though I realized that I still would not have thought about fucking her if she had not walked in on me with Dulcie and Jeanie and needed consoling. That was turning out to be a lucky break, given her victory over her sister in the 'best sex' playoff.

"Well, we better make up for lost time," I replied, still straining against the ties.

The girls chuckled deeply from their bellies, apparently pleased at my helplessness. Caro dangled her boobs in my face, dancing away just as my mouth grazed each nipple. She stepped back and Dulcie repeated the tease, except she stepped closer, legs on either side of my chair, and lowered herself over me. I had never been to a strip club, but I was pretty sure how lap dancing worked, though I bet lap dancers wore panties. Dulcie's wet cunt slid along my pole, my tip touching her clit briefly as she stepped back, her nipple popping loose from my lips.

Just as quickly as Dulcie danced into my lap, she spun away. Her arm reached out, grasped Caro's wrist, and my younger daughter once again choreographed the sexual dance, steering her sister toward me.

Caro imitated Dulcie's moves, but hesitantly and awkwardly. I recall thinking that a cheerleader should know how to copy a routine at first sight, but those thoughts vanished as I noticed that Carolyn was quivering, though whether from excitement or nervousness, I could not tell.

"Relax," I whispered, wishing that my hands were free to rub her back. Even as a little girl, I had been the one whose touch could cure her skittishness. "It's just Dulcie here watching. I got to watch you with her, it's only fair that she gets to watch us. After all, I love you both so much."

Her cunt was rubbing my cock just like her sister's had, but there was no running away this time. Caro was bouncing vigorously in my lap, squealing with each passage of my pole along her slit.

"Well, Daddy, I think Dulcie already must have got an eyeful of us fucking," she giggled. "I was in better position than you to see that the door was never closed, so I bet she lingered outside a long time before she burst in. She didn't get so wet just chilling in her room after Jeanie left. I bet she heard us pretty early on and came to investigate, then could not resist."

One glance at Dulcie's flushed cheeks confirmed this.

I decided to bail her out a bit though.

"Well, she also had some practice with Jeanie, who seems to be pretty experienced -- and not just with guys.

"Yeah, Jeanie is a real slut. I hope she hasn't corrupted my little sister..."

Long pause.

"...at least not TOO much," Caro finished giggling again.

Dulcie bounced off the bed, linked her elbows behind Caro's neck and drew her older sister into a long lingering kiss. I felt the shiver run down Carolyn's spine, because it made her hips rotate hungrily along the rigid surface of my cock.

"Don't worry, sis," Dulcie spoke as the kiss ended, her legs straddling Caro sitting on me. Though I could not see it, I knew that their beautiful boobs must be mashed together, hard nipples poking soft fun bags. "I know Daddy wants me to date boys my own age, but after sex with Daddy, I'll be picky about whose cock I allow inside me -- first they need to pass the tonguing test."

Both daughters belly laughed.

Dulcie spoke again. "I think it's time for your reward, Caro. I want to feel you fucking Daddy."

With that, she stepped back and hooked her hands under Caro's arms and lifted her sister, just like a cheer-leading move, except this time, the goal was not to entertain a crowd, it was simply to plop Carolyn's cunt straight down on my cock. Luckily, she was wet and exited, so my entire length slid right up inside with minimal friction -- just enough to elicit a soft moan from my older daughter as she settled back on my lap. My shaft loved how this made her cunt lining squish around my hardness.

The surprising part was that Dulcie followed this by resuming her earlier position, tits mashed against Caro's, noses rubbing. This time, Dulcie grasped my shoulders, snuggling us all tightly together. Her hands flowed down my arms, quietly untying my hands, silently inviting me to participate actively, all while continuing to kiss her sister.

Maybe it was just my imagination, or a glimpse in a mirror, but I was sure I heard the sound of my daughters' tongues twisting together as they kissed. I joined in the best I could by wrapping my arms around their bodies, caressing Dulcie's back. The hair on my arms was brushing the sides of her tits where they bulged out between their bodies. Not wanting to be left out of the kiss, I nuzzled the spot where Caro's fine hairs ended at the top of her spine, nibbled softly with my teeth, and planted my lips on her flesh. She wriggled harder, her moans becoming groans. I knew that I would not last long.

"I wish I had two cocks so that I could fuck you both at once, with your cunts tight together like this," I fantasized out loud, breathing on the back of Carolyn's neck.

"Maybe we need a strap-on so we can fuck each other while you fuck one of us." Carolyn totally shocked me by saying. Both her casual acceptance that this would happen again, and her embracing Sapphic sex, was astonishing.

"Sure, it won't be as good as a real cock, but it would add a new dimension to things," Dulcie finished her sister's thought as Carolyn began grunting, head thrashing, another climax close.

Then Dulcie squeezed her sister even tighter, leaning over to lick my neck.

"This is the sweetest, most wonderful day in my entire live." She chuckled. "Though I guess since I'm barely eighteen, there might be better still to come. Daddy, I have wanted you again since that first time I tricked you into seducing me. I never felt so beautiful. After watching you watch Jeanie and Caro's other friends, I thought you didn't find me attractive. I wanted you so much I could hardly keep my hands or eyes off of you. Even now, I'm not sure whether it was me, or Jeanie that you really wanted to fuck earlier."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers