No More Monkeys... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"You, daughter dear, are one of the loveliest women I have ever seen. I had to make myself not look away from you to keep from ripping your clothes off. Thank you for these two very special sessions. Hopefully, we can have more, both together and just one of you with me. I would never have experienced Jeanie without you, but I would gladly stop seeing her if it bothers either of you."

Caro was too far done in orgasm to reply. Her abdominal muscles were spasming with delight, which normally would have milked me instantly to my own completion, but she was so fit and tight that her cunt itself remained firm around my shaft, especially at the base, where the bottom of her labia clenched around my root, acting almost like a cock ring.

Which left Dulcie to respond.

"As long as you share her, Daddy, I don't mind. Caro might think she's a slut, but Jeanie's aggressive sexuality opened doors for me that I'm still exploring."

To illustrate that point, she bit Carolyn's ear, hard enough that Caro jumped on my lap. My cock stayed buried inside her cunt, but she relaxed her hold on my shaft just long enough that my restrain failed. Great gobs of goo pumped up my shaft, splattering deep into my daughter's womb, painting her vaginal walls. I closed my eyes and imagined a pink room splashed with white paint, dripping off the ceiling and down the walls.

Dulcie meanwhile slid off my knees, and crouched on the floor at my feet. She suckled her sister's left teat while fingering both my balls and Carolyn's cunt. After a moment, as my surge was subsiding, Dulcie pulled her mouth from Caro's tit and licked her fingers, after first displaying their slimy wetness.

"I'm so glad that you stumbled in on us, Caro," Dulcie said around her fingers. "And you taste even better than Jeanie mixed with Daddy, so I hope that we can do lots more of this in the future. But first, I'm about ready to burst. I need to see whether Dad has enough left to fuck me one more time"

Caro mumbled, still on another plane of existence.

"See, she agrees," Dulcie translated, bouncing up onto the bed.

I figured that my older daughter was only partially transported by sexual ecstasy. She had to be exhausted from her trip. I gently placed my hands under her arms and began lifting, my cock, half shrunk, dropping out of her messy cunt with a loud plop.

Caro was not completely gone though. She reached up and dragged my hands around so that they cupped her boobs. As I instinctively twirled her nipples, she sighed and her head lolled back onto my shoulder. I eased her onto the bed, where she flopped on her back, arms thrown wide above her head, feet trailing off the mattress almost to the floor, knees far apart, pussy glistening with our combined juices, a tiny rivulet running down onto the bedding. She purred like a sleeping kitten.

"Well, I guess no more bouncing on the bed for that monkey for a while," I said, smiling at Dulcie, who looked as eager and fresh as the first time I stopped her bouncing on her bed weeks ago. I was pleased that I might have deflowered my daughter, but I had not stolen her appearance of innocence.

"Too bad, because it's a shame that all that delicious gunk is staining the sheets. I'd love to lick it up,"she said, displaying her less innocent inner self. "In fact, I think I'll do it, just gently, and you fuck me from behind doggie style, okay Daddy?"

Her eyes were glued on my cock, which I felt surging back to almost full erection. My own gaze focused on her rear. While playing with Jeanie, she had told me that she wanted me to fuck her ass later. Her tender young curves were perfectly sculpted by years of cheerleading - not an ounce of extra fat, but rounded, womanly, not boyish. As she positioned herself on the bed, rump up thrust, knees spread to display her waiting vulva, her ass cleavage opened, displaying her tiny puckered anus. I had already played up that hole. She loved the stimulation. It would be simple to rub the head of my cock up and down the wetness of her labia, and then 'accidentally' enter the 'wrong' hole.

As my poor over heated brain raced through this scenario, my feet auto piloted into position. Dulcie had already shifted her semi conscious sister's thighs and was lowering her face toward the full creamy offering in Caro's cunt. With her attention occupied, I could do whatever I wished.

My hands cupped her dangling boobs, grasping firmly to use them as handles. Her nipples were like diamonds drilling into my palms. I pulled her body back toward my hardness.

At that point, my assfucking plan went awry. My cock, thinking for itself slid right into the glove of her gash, sinking to the root. Dulcie's well trained muscles clamped tightly around my length and girth, drawing me deeper, relaxing just enough to allow partial withdrawal, but no escape - my head remained locked within her labia as she thrust into my thighs, moaning "Fuck me, Daddy"

"Don't neglect your sister," I replied, leaning forward, my weight against her spine forcing her head toward the mattress, where Carolyn lay sprawled out, semi-conscious, fingers idly stroking her own nipples and cum filled cunt, just waiting for Dulcie to lick her clean.

Dulcie took a first delicate lick, and then lifted her head. I knew that she had enjoyed cunt lapping already, so paused mid-stroke to see why she had stopped.

"Caro's cunt is so hot, it's like it's on fire," she sighed, tossing her hair wildly.

I chuckled in reply and leaned over to kiss her deeply, tasting my warm gism mixed with her saliva and Caro's secretions. Dulcie pushed her tongue deep into my throat, sharing every drop, and then lowered her head back to the task, and thrust her hips back toward me to remind me to fuck her.

Dulcie seemed to know how to use her tongue well, making Caro writhe beneath her, beautiful tits jiggling, hard nipples dancing before my eyes.

"Her tits are SO sensitive," Dulcie whispered as she panted to catch her breath. "Not that I have much to compare to."

"How do you like the taste of a woman?" I whispered into her ear.

"I love it," she admitted. "Does that make me bad?"

I chucked. "Maybe a bit naughty."

She giggled in response, "I like naughty. Naughty is good."

By way of confirmation, her cunt clenched harder around my cock.

"Both my girls are so lovely," I assured her, pushing the helmet up against her cervix, reaching a hand down her belly to tweak her clit as she pulled away then thrust back. "You deserve a varied and rich sex life. At your age, you should explore whatever you desire. If other men knew how lucky I am, they would be so envious. But of course, they must never know."

"Oh, Daddy, don't get all uptight. Of course Caro and I won't say a word."

"What...about...Jeanie?"

In spite of this serious turn to the conversation, my balls were tight again. I could feel my cockhead flare inside my daughter's tight young womb. My slit was leaking pre cum into her cavity. She did not respond immediately, because her tongue was buried deep within her sister's cunt, searching for any remnants of my deposit. A few seconds later, Dulcie's labia reacted, clamping close around my root, reducing the distance I could travel, but locking her vault shut, instinctively saving any seed within.

My cock throbbed wider in pleasure, eliciting fresh moans from my younger daughter, muffled by her continuing to eat her sister. The house became quiet for a while, the silence punctuated by soft sighs of pleasure in response to our licking and sucking and fucking. I knew that we all needed one more orgasm, but after the long day of fucking, my reservoir was depleted, and I assumed the girls would need extra help as well.

"She loves a little pain," I whispered in Dulcie's ear, in case she had missed my seduction of her sister and had not noted how Caro reacted.

Dulcie stopped being shy about sexing up her sister and twisted Carolyn's hard nipples, making my older daughter cry out, "Fuck, I'm on fire here."

That just encouraged Dulcie to nibble harder on her sister's labia and clit, all the while pushing her sexy ass harder against my highs, wriggling so that her inner walls were milking my cock.

"Now fuck me with your fingers," Caro begged, and Dulcie instantly obeyed.

"You're so good at that," Caro cooed. "It must be because you're a girl too."

She giggled. "Or maybe all the practice with Jeanie."

Apparently, sibling jealousy had been conquered by practical appreciation.

"And, Daddy," Caro added, "knowing that you have all of your cock buried deep inside Dulcie adds to the pleasure. You can't imagine how excited it makes me to know that Dulcie is filled with your meat, experiencing that joy as she fucks my pussy. I can hear her pussy lips working around your shaft. I can watch her perfect little ass thrusting against you. It almost makes me wish I had a cock of my own to fuck her beautiful ass with. I want to watch you fuck her in the ass, but right now, I'm enjoying this three way fucking. I feel so connected. I love this."

My mind was instantly flooded by an image of watching Caro wearing a strap on fucking Dulcie in the ass. All that I was not clear on was whether I should be fucking Caro as she did that, or filling Dulcie's cunt. I guessed that Dulcie would love feeling extremely stuffed full.

Caro's hips began slowly thrusting up from the mattress to meet her sister's tongue while that sister's hips adopted the same tempo pushing and pulling against my hips, massaging my cock while keeping it trapped inside. It felt so wonderful, Dulcie's muscles rippling around my cock head as she slid her tongue deep into Carolyn's dripping pussy and sucked her juices out.

"Doesn't it feel wonderful, fucking Daddy?" Caro smiled up at Dulcie.

The tempo of their thrusting hips picked up, Caro bouncing faster and harder against the mattress as Dulcie's bathed her clit.

"I guess I better forgive Jeanie, since she's the one who turned you on to licking cunt, and you are so good at it," Caro sighed, beaming lovingly at Dulcie.

I wanted to ask Caro if forgiving Jeanie meant fucking her too, but I got distracted by the power of Dulcie's hips twisting against me, and then she lifted her head just long enough to beg. "Wet your finger from my cunt and push it up my ass. I want all three of us to climax together, and I think that will help."

My brain was totally overwhelmed. Time seemed to dissolve as my finger explored my daughter's ass. Dulcie's sphincter opened welcomingly, and then her muscles instinctively grasped my digit. I could just imagine how intensely they would milk my cock.

I did not have long to think about that subject though, because Dulcie's muscles were even busier clamping down around my cock as her body shook with pleasure. That was all it took. The cascade of thoughts of watching Caro with Dulcie; Caro with Jeanie; me with any two; or all three, plus the tactile overload, forced me over the edge in spite of my many earlier climaxes. I felt my seed surging up my shaft. I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

Meanwhile, Dulcie never let up on tonguing Carolyn to the core. Later, Caro told me that she felt five separate orgasms while we were engaged in that position. Though I could not feel them, I could smell the sweet scent of her offerings gushing onto Dulcie's lips.

Finally exhausted, I carefully slipped my shrinking meat out of Dulcie's cunt, smiling at the soft "plop" caused by the tightness of the fit. I collapsed on one side of Carolyn and Dulcie rolled over onto the other.

As I drifted off to sleep, one daughter cuddled head on my shoulder, hand on my limp cock, the other nestled in the crook of my arm, my hand filled with tit, I heard a voice from my doorway. "Is this a private party or can I join in?"

Or maybe I just dreamed it.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers