No More Questions

Story Info
Love blooms between couple who are married to others.
2.2k words
4.18
14.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started out as friends. Just talking to each other occasionally on the phone, and if they seen each other. There was a spark there, you could feel the chemistry when they were close.

He finally got his nerve up and admitted he was very attracted to her. The only problem was, they were both married and have children. Their marriages were there and that was it. The spark had gone out and they both loved their spouses, after all they had children together, but they had fallen out of love with their spouses. The only thing that kept them there was their children.

They agreed to meet in a neutral place to see if they were truly fascinated with each other. She got out of her car and he knew by the look in her eyes she definitely felt something. He crossed over to her, reached out and gently caressed her cheek. She gazed up at him and slowly turned her face toward his palm. Gently she kissed his fingers. He drew his hand away for fear that if she did that again, things would be done before they started.

He takes her hand and they start walking. He plays with her fingers, teasing them with his touches and caresses. As they walk, they talk of the days events. Ironically, they speak of their spouses. They talk of their children, their jobs, and their friends. They speak of the passion they felt for each other.

They have decided to have an affair, but on the condition that if heavy emotions became involved things stop. No one would be and, and they would always remain friends. They would always be honest with each other no matter what. They were there to comfort each other , become a confident to each other, to have someone to hold, to make love with, someone to just talk to and get things off your chest. Their spouses seemed to not have time for them anymore so they were going to console each other. See if they could find what was missing in their lives.

As they continued to walk, they came to a small cabin by a quiet stream. The door was unlocked so they decided to go in. You could tell no one had been there for a long time, but somehow you felt peace and comfort there. Quietly they walk around the room, wondering about the past events there. The only furnishings were a bed, a small dresser and a round table by the window. She knew someone had been there once for there was a dried bouquet of roses on the table with and old battered and torn pink ribbon around them. An old patchwork quilt covered the bed.

Time and a woman's touch had made the quilt. Did she meet her lover there? She kept wondering, those thoughts as she explored the cabin more. As she went to the dresser she realized there was a scarf covering the top of it. She gently lifted the dust covered fabric, afraid it would fall apart at the touch. Gently, she shook the dust away and she found a beautiful pink silk scarf. Tiny lace covered the edges with three tiny roses in the corner of the material. Was the scarf a gift from her lover too?

She looked around at her companion and found he was watching her. He had desire in his eyes. Slowly he crossed the room toward her. He took the scarf from her and laid it on the dresser. He then turned her so they were facing each other. He takes her face in his hands and leans his head in toward her. She knew he was going to kiss her. Then his lips gently brushed hers, lightly , teasing, but with an urgency that he wanted more. He waits for her to make the next move. She raises her hands up to caress his neck, her fingers run through his hair, he moves his hands to encircle her waist. Their lips meet again. This time with a full force and his tongue invaded her mouth. She responded by parting her lips, meeting him with the same passion. She takes his tongue and starts to suck it, gently nipping it with her teeth.

His hands start to caress her body. His hands slide up the back of her shirt. She felt him find the back of her bra, magically his fingers undo the clasp. He moans as he continues to kiss her. He moves his hands around to cup her breast. He deepens the kiss, their tongues dancing together in the dance of time. He presses his hips into her letting her feel the response his body has to hers.

He breaks the kiss, moving to kiss her face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks. Then he tips her head back kissing her neck. Tacking his tongue, licking gently every now and then. She moans and he can feel her body shaking with desire. He moves to her ear, gently nipping at her earlobe, he whispers to her how much he wants her.

He returns to her lips, kissing her even more deeply. He moves his hands back to her breasts. He cups her breast in his hand, feeling the weight of it. Taking his thumb and finger, he rolls her nipple between them. Her nipple hardens in response to his touch. She moans, breaking the kiss, telling him that she wants his mouth where his fingers are.

She backs away from him. She takes her shirt off slowly, her eyes never leaving his. She then removes her bra, still looking at him. She feels her nipples harden in response to the desire in his eyes. He then removes his own shirt. She takes her hands and runs them down his chest. Her nails gently scraping his nipples. She leans her face in and takes his nipple in her teeth, gently pulling and biting. He moans in pleasure telling her that he loves her touch.

He moves her to the bed, laying her down. He unzips her jeans, sliding them down her hips. She arches her back, knowing that he is going to touch her where she aches the most. As he slides her jeans down her legs, his eyes never leave hers. He takes his hands and runs them up her legs. He dips his head and his tongue follows where his hands have been. He kisses her thigh. She moans and he can smell her scent. The scent of desire.

She tells him to taste her. He spreads her legs, his hands on her thighs. He leans in and gently blows his breath against her clit. He flicks his tongue out and lightly licks her. Then he takes his fingers and spreads her lips, running his tongue back and forth over her. He takes his finger and slowly slides it into her, his tongue making circles on her clit. She grabs his head and presses him closer to her, telling him that she is going to cum. He says yes baby, cum for me. He licks her, licking every drop of sweetness that she gives to him. His tongue moves faster now, circling her clit. She starts to cum, screaming his name, telling him yes baby yes.

By now she is begging him to be inside her. He tells her he is not done with her, she tells him to move then, she wants to taste him. He rolls over on his back and says on my face baby. She straddles his face, but not sitting where he can reach her. She takes her hands and runs them down his body. She rakes her finger nails across his nipples and down his torso. She takes his cock into her hand and starts to stroke him. He is so hard. She hears him hiss in pleasure. She leans down and gently blows across the head of his cock. She can feel his body shake. She leans over and places her lips on the head. She then sucks gently taking just the tip of him in her mouth. Without warning, she sucks hard and takes his whole cock all the way into her mouth. Her left hand moving to circle his balls, her right hand stroking his cock as she sucks up and down on him. She then moves her pussy to where she is sitting on his face. She grinds into his tongue and she sucks. He knows that she is going to cum again by the way her legs are shaking. He also knows that if she keeps that up, he is going to cum also and he does not want their time together to end yet.

He pushes her off his face, moves her off his cock and tells her that he wants his cock inside her hot, wet pussy. She rolls onto her back. He takes her legs and places one around his waist and the other over his shoulder. She reaches between their bodies and touches her clit and tells him to get inside her. He takes his cock and slowly rubs it up and down her pussy. She pushes her hips in tune with him, trying to get him inside her.

He takes his hand and reaches up and pinches her nipple. She arches her back and rubs her clit a little faster and tells him to get inside her before she cums again. Very slowly he puts the head of his cock inside her. She is pushing against him, trying to fit all of him into her. He holds back and grins at her, telling her to be patient. She tells him to screw patience, she wants him inside her now. He leans down and takes her nipple into his mouth. She moans with pleasure. He pulls his cock back out. She is begging him now to get inside her.

Before she could finish, he rams his cock all the way inside her, up to his balls. She screams in pleasure telling him that she is going to cum. He starts to fuck her fast. Moving his cock in and out and in and out. She tells him harder, he can feel her pussy tighten, he leans down again and takes her nipple back into his mouth. She screamed his name again, saying she was cumming, telling him to cum with her. He slams into her one last time and cums. She can feel him cum inside her, she arches her back and raises her head to his and kisses him so gently, then so deeply. She can feel his whole body shudder with pleasure and the release of his orgasm.

When he is done cumming he rolls to his side taking her with him. He holds her in his arms. She lays her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck. They just lay there not saying a word to each other.

There are so many things that she would like to say, but what can be said after sharing a moment like that. She knew what it would be like to make love to him just one time. Now how would they go on as before? She knew in her heart that nothing would ever be the same again between them. She had no regrets what so ever. She would not trade that one afternoon for anything in the world. Did she tell him?

As he lay there, he was thinking, things have changed now. He knew it would be that good. He knew also, that she felt more he did. He knew that she loved him. He knew that she would be hurt, but he knew that she was strong and would go on. He knew that he would probably loose her in the end. But he knew that he wanted her again and again. He knew that he didn't want to let her go. He knew that it was not right to keep her and let her think that he loved her the way that she loved him.

He tightened his arms around her, moving his hand up to run his fingers through her hair. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips. She could taste their scent on him. She pressed her body as close to him as she could. She raised her fingers to his lips and looked him in the eyes and said please don't say anything. She said I know. He looked into her eyes and knew that she knew what he was going to say. He realized that she knew all along how he felt. He was humbled by the feelings that she had for him.

She then told him, thank you my baby for the most wonderful afternoon that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. She told him that she loved him and knew that the love was not returned in the way that she wanted. She told him that it was alright. She would always treasure in her heart the time that they had together. She then got up from the bed, put her clothes on while he lay there watching her. She then leaned over and kissed him very passionately, and then walked to the door. She then looked back at him, and told him, I would have not traded this time with you for anything, I will be in your life always if you want me, even if we are destined to be only nothing but friends, the decision is yours. She then walked out the door before he could say a word.