No More Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that's my brain again, so instead I breathed deeply the tangy scent of his cum and sweat. I kissed his belly and took some of it into my mouth. I looked up at him. He was petting my shoulders and he was half-smiling, with a very focused look on his face.

"You look like a kid his first time at Disneyland," I said, and kissed his belly again, slurping. He chuckled, and the movement did something remarkable to how his member moved on me.

He shrugged. "This is gonna be gooood," he drawled excitedly. Then he watched. I tried to tell myself he was just enjoying the view. I tried not to slip into that one fantasy I have of being the lusty maid, cleaning up her master. I tried to just be here with him, my boyfriend, and enjoy the fact that he was enjoying me.

He made some small sounds, sounds that made me want him more. Possible? I wouldn't have thought so.

I pressed myself close against him, the glue of his cum sticking to my breasts as I pulled him close. It felt, in truth, a little weird, a little sticky, and if I thought to much about it, a little gross. But it was also part of him. And in this moment I wanted all of him. He slumped in his seat and allowed his long, muscled legs to fall open. I nestled into him, my breasts coming to a rest between his legs. This sight seemed to make him even more excited and his cock firmed up a little more against me. He smelled so good, I breathed in deeply and greedily. I licked his belly, over and over, moving south, stalling for time. His hands played with my hair, caressing it away from my face, gathering it up and letting it fall away again, rubbing is hands on my face, my neck, my back.

I gave him what I thought was a sly look, turned my head to kiss his palm, and leaned down to kiss his cockhead.

"Ugh," he said between his teeth. His hands gripped me tighter.

"Like that?" I said, and I could hear the giddiness in my voice. Embarrassing.

"Mmm, I like you," he said, leaning down to kiss my mouth. "You're so beautiful, especially all messed up from sex and with cum on your boobs." He waggled his eyebrows at me.

"You know I don't really know what I'm doing, right?"

"You seem to have a gift for it," he smiled. "But, ya know, this isn't a performance. Just have fun, do what you like, and I'll show you what I like, too."

I nodded and kissed his mouth and then his cockhead again. All sorts of dirty words flooded my head.Cocksucker, slut, whore.It would be easier, I thought, if I could just play that role instead of just being a woman with her guy's dick in her mouth. He seemed so talented. Was I?

I guess there was only one way to find out.

I tried not to think of it as a foreign object or a lollipop or anything like that. I tried to think, instead, of it as a giant clit, and a wonderfully sensitive part of his glorious body. This was an intimate thing he was letting me do--bring my teeth this close to such delicate skin. He smelled different down here, a little musty. I breathed slowly, tried not to get overwhelmed with the smell. I ran my hands up his belly to remind myself that this cock was attached to him, that I was still making love to him, not some disembodied dick.

And then I closed my eyes and shut off my brain. The feel of his cock on my lips was velvety. It was like having his pulse inside me. He was soft a little still, and so I licked around, feeling how his cock moved around my lips and tongue, where it gave way and where it was firm. I especially liked the turgid root of his cock, surrounded as it was with thick, curly hairs. I licked and bit lightly at the root and onto his balls. I heard a groan from up above and I couldn't help it. That sound, this feeling, sent a ripple of pleasure through me, made me buck my hips instinctively. God, I loved how he sounded, that I could make him feel this way.

I felt his cock stiffen slightly against my cheek. My fingers played along it, coaxing it as I kept nibbling his balls. I loved how I could feel them move under his skin, how large they seemed. I sucked one and then the other into my mouth to taste them. I choked a little on a hair. And then I laughed. So did he--a deep, rumbly laugh that made me shiver and suck a little harder. God, sexyman.

His big hand found the back of my neck and pressed me down into him--as if I wanted to go anywhere else! I could feel his body contracting around me and took a detour to his thighs, kissing and nibbling them just where they met his torso. I always loved that feeling. I wondered if he did, too. He hissed.That's a yes, I told myself.

I did the same on the other side and then nibbled lightly up his cock and brought the whole thing into my mouth. Just for a second, just to test it. How much could I fit in? He was hard now, almost completely. I pulled my head up and then sucked it down again, my fingers spread out at his hips, holding him down. God, he was sexy. Did I already say that? Yum.

I fell on him again and I found myself doing my own contracting and writhing. Without thinking, I moaned, and he moaned back.

"Shit," he said, and breathed my name. "Shit."

I found myself wiggling around on the ground. Nothing touching my pussy. It hardly seemed fair, but I was in no mood for self-pity. I dug my fingernails into his hips and took him further into my mouth. I sucked and moaned again. Those same hips, they bucked up into me and he slid a teensy bit more into my mouth. My airway shut off and I choked a little. I took him out of my mouth and took a deep breath--hard to do when you're panting with excitement, but I managed it. My fingers came up and stroked him while I got a few breaths. I looked up at him, ran a hand up his chest, massaging his belly and nipples in the process. His head was flung back as mine had been. He was breathing deep and bucking into my hand. Wow. Totally vulnerable. God, I wanted to fuck him.

I didn't know what to do with the intensity of my need, it washed over me and I needed to do something. So I bit him. Hard. On the the thigh. His cock twitched.

"Baby," he groaned. "Your mouth. Give it to me."

So I did. I licked up the side of his cock a few times, suckled his balls once each for good measure and took a deep breath. And then I plunged my mouth back onto him, as far as I could. I'd wanted to eat him up earlier. And now I could. So I did my best, unsure, listening to his groans to guide me. I plunged and retreated, plunged and retreated, all while sucking. I kind of loved his cockhead all of a sudden and started kissing it, swirling my tongue around it in a frenzy. He was murmuring and grunting and thrusting at me all the while. I loved that I could make him like this. He was harder now, the veins standing out on his engorged flesh. I licked them, too. I was a licking fool, I guess. It was fun. I wanted to make him feel really good.

I sucked him down again all of a sudden and sucked and sucked. I took a deep breath just as his hands buried themselves in my hair and held me there pumping into my mouth, straining my jaw. Little tears formed at the corners of my eyes and I held my breath and sucked. Hey, sometimes to make someone else feel good, you had to feel a little bad yourself. I'd had boyfriends who'd told me that, rubbing their jaw after a particularly fabulous and lengthy oral sex session. So it was my turn and I sucked it up. Literally.

He rocked once, twice, a third time and then held me in place as I felt his cock twitched and spurt onto my throat. I tried to swallow, but I started to panic. I had to breathe. I pulled back and licked and sucked his cockhead as the last spurt came from his cock.

I reached down and my fingers expertly found my clit and rubbed. I found I had been rocking in time with him, without realizing it, so caught up in his sounds and smells and movements. I let out a high-pitched yelp as my fingers found just the right place on my clit and pressed. I rocked into my hand, all the while kissing his fur and belly. A little orgasm rocked me.

I rested my cheek on his inner thigh, feeling close to him, lightly kissing him there.

He stroked my hair and I could feel his pulse calming under his skin. We were both quiet for a few minutes.

****

"That was fun," I said, pulling myself up on weak legs to climb onto his lap. I kissed his face, cradling it in my hands.

"No kidding," he replied, leaning back to accept my adoration. He chuckled sleepily and pulled me close and crushed my side into his sweaty, cum-covered chest. (That's OK, I was, too.) His warm arms felt good against the cool gathering in all my wet places.

I kissed his eyes and his lips and he kissed back, deeper and longer and with a smile on his lips. "You're fun," I added thickly.

I giggled as his hands tickled down my back and sides. I felt almost great. "But you know," I added, nibbling his ear, "You didn't give me what you promised. I want you inside me."

He groaned and half heartedly slapped my butt.

"Oh, you'll get it, girl," he yawned. "Don't you worry. The night's not over yet."

I could tell he would crash in a few minutes, so I regretfully got up and pulled weakly on his hand. Bed time.

Once on the bed, I unfurled myself and breathed deeply. I felt squishy and warm and like my bones were all disconnected from one another. My hand slipped under the covers and played in my moist pubic hair and dipped down into my folds. Still so wet. Proof of our good night. I smiled. I rolled my fingers in it, brushed my clit and felt a soft shiver.

I looked over at him, socked out and dreaming next to me, a small puddle of drool falling onto the pillow under his mouth. I studied his mouth's curve, and the hint of stubble on his chin and around his lips.Talented, articulate mouth that boy has,I thought to myself.

I wonder what else it could do.

And that sent a tingle through me. Pure excitement followed in its wake, anticipation for our next session.

I removed my hand and curled to my side against him, running my wet fingers over his broad chest, kissing him lightly. I wasn't really seeking to wake him, I swear. I just... you know, liked him. It was nice to have him there to play with, even if he was asleep.

He grunted in his sleep and his hand twitched out, flopping against my thigh.

I watched him sleep for a little bit and then his soft breathing slowed my breathing and I found myself drifting off.

***

I was having the best dream. Like many, I didn't see faces, just big, warm hands sliding over my body and cupping my breasts, slipping between my thighs deliciously. It was one of those dreams where if I could just turn myself over, just reach between my legs, I would have quick, intense release. But frozen with sleep, I just reached for it, reached for it.

... And then I felt a hand reach between my legs, for real. A tiny part of my brain came back to consciousness and I felt a little panicked. Embarrassed that I was still so wet and hungry after earlier, that I was laying next to him dreaming this. But then his hand pressed my nub and I shuddered. Just there. Just right. I grunted and came.

Still lulled by sleep, still in that liquid, liminal state between sleep and waking, I felt like I was floating. I slowly became aware of my surroundings: The sheet twisted around my legs, the bed under me, my hair winding itself around my neck.

And then the hand, the talented hand. I couldn't open my eyes just yet, but I did manage to open my mouth just a little as a small sound escaped. My hand flopped helplessly at my side.

"Mmm, I love when you make that sound," he said and his breath was hot on my neck. His voice thick with sleep and maybe something else. I turned my head toward the voice, still unwilling to open my eyes.

He seemed to take my movement as an invitation and I felt the bed indent as he moved closer. I rolled into the divot created by his body and was met with something very hard, very thick and very, very warm. My hand lazily reached for it and he hissed.

"Mmmm," I whimpered. It was all the sound I could make right now. His wet fingers were playing with my ass now, a gentle, tingly sensation that made me shiver.

OK, I was up.

I opened my eyes and saw him. His eyes were clear and he was staring at me in the darkness of the room. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust but when they did I could see that he was really awake and very determined.

"Morning wood?" I asked sleepily, lightly rubbing him. I'd had my own, my girl version, and he'd been very handy with it.

"More like 3 a.m. wood," he chuckled and palmed a breast.

"Oh goodie," I sighed, smiling against his chest. He still smelled so good. I kissed him there, dragging my teeth over him.

"You could say that," he breathed and waggled his eyebrows at me. And then he leaned close and whispered, "You still want me inside you when you come?"

I blushed all over and he noted it with an excited chuckle. I buried my face in his chest, enjoying the shiver that seemed to come from my center and hit every part of my skin at once. He growled when he saw me react.

"That a yes?" he whispered thickly. And then he pushed forward and laid a rough kiss on me, pressing me further into the mattress. A murmur of pleasure snaked from his lips. I responded in kind and wrapped my free hand around his broad shoulders. I could feel his muscles working under his skin and I have to admit, that's one of my favorite things about kissing him. Aside from that talented, talented mouth of his.

He kissed down to my neck and nibbled and my whole body caught fire. I started to gasp for air and then he was on top of me and his cock was stroking my wet, puffy lips.

"Oh, yes," I groaned into his mouth.

In my fantasy, he'd start talking dirty, telling me what a bad girl I was for being so wet all the time--almost like I was waiting for him to come along and plow me (he wouldn't be wrong).

But instead he just shuddered and his cock twitched and he growled, "Ugh, fuck."

Mmm, I'll take it,I thought.

In a flash of need, I decided that if I wanted dirty talk, I'd be the one who'd have to do it.

"I want you, baby," I started, tentative. Was I really going to do this? There's something about stating my need so baldly that made me feel small and vulnerable. What if he said he didn't want what I wanted? What if I sounded stupid? What if I sounded like some porno I'd seen and he got mad and pulled away again? My body was such that I didn't think I could stand that now.

"I want your thick dick to plow into me and fuck me till I'm screaming your name," I whispered, barely audible, kissing him. "You don't know how many fantasies I've had about you... your cock. I love it. It's perfect. I love how you feel inside me, especially when you're rough."

"Damn," he groaned.

He was straining over me, his arms shaking with effort, holding back as he listened. I could almost see this brain working, trying to decide if this was over the edge for him. But he didn't pull away and I took that as approval. I bucked into him, savoring the soft pleasure of his cockhead slipping against my puffy lips. I wiggled till I had his cockhead slipping around my clit. Oh, so good. If he didn't take me soon, I was going to come again just from that, just from feeling him over me, his hot breath on me. He growled.

"Please," I panted, pressing his cock at my entrance bucking my hips and getting a little purchase on him. "Please baby, don't make me wait anymore."

He kind of half-moaned and half-growled and his eyes lit up. He thrust forward, hard. I spread my knees to let him in all the way and gritted my teeth. And groaned. When I could breath I said, "Oh, oh yeah, just like that."

And then he stopped. Dammit. I looked up at him to see him waiting expectantly. "Well, don't stop!" I cried, exasperated. I clutched his ass with both hands to pull him into me, keep him there forever. He leaned down for a hard, fast kiss and pressed hard into me again. A thrill of pleasure shot through me. Better than any fantasy, I thought vaguely as the pleasure of my body took me under and my brain stopped.

He pulled almost all the way out and plunged in again. I shifted under him and pulled my knees up, bucked to meet his next thrust. Oh god. So good. So really really good. Fuck. I cried his name.

His big hands pulled on the top of my thighs, pulling me onto him more and more with every deep, hard thrust. He was groaning and grunting, hissing my name with pleasure. Mmmm, that sounded so good. I shivered over and over like I had a fever, and leaned up and bit his neck. I made some rough, angry sound and pressed up to meet him.

So. Good. God, so good. Just. One. Thing. Different, I thought with each pounding. I was gulping at breath. I didn't know if I could even talk.

I moved a shaky hand off his sweating, muscular ass and onto my clit. Yessss. My fingers fluttered over it in a practiced way. I played, matching my strokes with his, feeling massaged inside and out and so ooey gooey delicious. "Oh!" I shouted, as if this thing I'd been thinking about for so long had come out of nowhere, had surprised me.

I bent my head up, I clasped him to me harder and harder with every push, feeling him push me up the bed and over the edge. I was moaning in a low stream.Harder,I pleaded silently. And then I said it.

"Please," I whimpered. "Don't... Don't stop."

And he didn't. I could feel his belly tense with each press and I could feel him moving frantically on top of me, rutting in need. I couldn't even be embarrassed about the slapping, wet sounds our bodies were making. I wanted more. I needed him to never, ever stop this. His mouth hiccuped hot air onto my neck as his head lolled down at the effort. I felt so... covered by him, so taken, soclaimed. I wanted to scream,I'm yours!over and over again, but I didn't have enough breath left. I just dug my fingers into his ass and stroked him and myself frantically and growled and praised the lord in staccato bursts with each thrust.

So close. So close. And then I couldn't get any further. This was the part I dreaded, the part that fantasy helped with. I needed help. I couldn't breath and the familiar frustration and anger crawled between my shoulder blades. It felt so good, I was on the edge, but I couldn't get the rest of the way. My head was inventorying everything that was happening and a sly little voice told me it wasn't gonna happen.

"Please," I cried, to myself and to him. "Please. I want to..."

Then he kissed me as tears started. I was so frustrated and embarrassed that I bit his lip.

"Ugh, so good baby," he growled. He tasted the tears on my cheek and pulled back to look at me, disturbed. He slowed down a little.

"No!" I cried. "Please. Please."

I couldn't be more articulate than that. I was ashamed of what I thought of as my inability to come. (Though I'd come more tonight than I had all week, thanks to his talented hands and mouth.) But I wanted this. This was what I fantasized about, not the other. Maybe that's why I was easier to come then. Maybe...

"You feel so good, baby," he groaned in my ear, licking it, nibbling. I felt my breath catch and my head swim and I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love for him. It was so strong it was irrational. I covered his face with kisses and he threw his hips into me harder. I sighed contentedly. I felt filled by him. He was touching all my nooks and crannies. His teeth sunk into my swollen breath and I screamed.Yes.More, I thought.

My brain shut off some, but the panic still lingered there in the background, waiting to take all the fun out of everything. He groaned and cursed against my hard nipple and then bit the other and I shuddered and shivered and the shiver travelled down and met with another shiver coming from my center. I squeaked out a sound as the sensations rebounded off each other and I struggled to inhale. Then there was that smell, that smell of him, that delicious umami flavor of him on my tongue, and I remembered him coaxing me on to orgasm earlier tonight.