No More Tissues!

Story Info
Older lady seduces a student on the bus.
3.6k words
4.43
173.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please note, I'm from the UK, so football = soccer, unless you prefer otherwise!)

It was a warm spring day, summer was promising to start and as usual Jason had to run to the bus. He hastily paid the fare and rushed to a seat sitting cross-legged. The local bus services had been cut, cut and then cut some more; so this was his last direct bus of the day. If he missed it, then it would mean a 2 hour round trip to the nearest town and back. So there he sat, exhausted from the run from his last lecture, crossed legged because he did not have time to visit the bathroom.

The bus pulled away and began its slow bumpy acceleration down the road. The movement of the bus increased the pressure on Jason to visit the bathroom, and as was usual he had to fight with his body to stop an erection forming in view of a nearly full bus. By the third stop he had placed his bag over his groin. He was loosing the battle, but fortunately his stop was last and he usually got off alone, so hopefully no one would see.

The bus stopped suddenly, throwing passengers forward in their seats. Jason's bag slipped through the gap between his raised knee and the seat in front falling to the floor. He was bent reaching for it when she stood next to the seat. Nervously he sat up and looked around the bus as she sat beside him, his was the only double seat left with a space.

Panic flushed through him. He could no longer retrieve his bag and now he had a woman pressing into him. Damn the bus company and their stupid small seats, he felt his face redden with embarrassment. He turned to look out the window. It'd all be over in thirty minutes or so, the thought comforted him.

In-groups the bus emptied, seats became free, but she did not move. Jason felt frustrated, his discomfort had lessened as he relaxed into the situation. For her age, she wasn't a bad looking woman. So he began to enjoy the sensation of his erect penis crushed between his crossed legs with her unknowing next to her.

She wore a tight blue skirt cut just above the knee and split up the back, her legs were crossed revealing her tanned skin. Her womanly thighs were smooth; her entire figure seduced you with curves. As she looked away Jason allowed his eyes to rise up her figure. The dull sued jacket, zipped to the neck disappointed him, only the swell of her ample breasts pressing against the material gave promise of what was underneath. Her face was mature and matched the tan of her legs. About 40 to 45 he thought. But then he was only 18 and not a good judge of age. She wore her hair short in a layered bob, obviously dyed light hazel. Faint lines creased her face, which you could see only if you looked really closely. He sat bolt upright realising how close he had been leaning toward her, the smell of her perfume suffused his mind. His erection found him more willing to allow it to grow.

His sudden movement caught her attention and she turned to face him, only to find him looking out the window. She noted the red rash behind his ear, smiling she took in his figure. He had long hair; just passed his collar, a sure give-away that he was a student. He was slightly shorted than her, by an inch or so, 5'8" at a guess. The hair covered broad shoulders and a muscular neck, he was probably into sports, his thighs pressed out at his jeans, he was probably into football. He had the air of someone quick on his feet.

Her gaze ran over his crossed leg to his bulge. Stifling a surprised laugh she looked forward as he gave her a quick - startled - stare. Poor sod she thought, looking around the half full bus, could she have given him that, at her age? The thought warmed her and she re-crossed her legs pressing closer to him. Let's have some fun, after all, she was going to be here until the last stop and he would have to try and get past her to get off the bus.

Two stops - then the last, Jason noted, just the two of them left now, and she must be getting off soon. He was sure she was getting closer to him. She kept crossing and re-crossing her legs, each time the skirt moved up a little further. He found himself looking longingly at those thighs, wondering what her legs would look like completely exposed. He had decided several stops ago that he would relieve himself when he was at home. But he had to calm himself down before he could even stand.

She looked at him and felt pity; did he know she could see his erection? She didn't think so, otherwise he would have shifted position. Or was he flirting back in some unsure teenage way? She decided to go a step further and unzipped her jacket displaying her blue low-cut top, revealing more of her work uniform and more of herself. While keeping her head facing the front she kept half an eye on him. Yep, he had noticed. She smiled; poor fella she thought.

Jason stared at her cleavage side on. It was bigger than the jacket had implied and pressed at the lapels of her uniform. He looked at her eyes to check she hadn't noticed him and was surprised to be met by her side-ways glance. He turned quickly to look out the window, redness spreading across his face again.

She saw the red flush return to his face and out of pity she found her hand snap automatically to his bulge and squeeze it. She heard him gasp and watched as he looked down at her hand slowly tightening and relaxing on the head of his clothed cock. His face was full of pleading as he gazed into her eyes. So she leant in with her free hand and unzipped his jeans sliding her grasping hand in. She clasped his erect cock and began to slowly run her hand up and down his shaft.

He didn't know what to do. His posture stiffened, but otherwise remained the same. He hadn't noticed the bus stop until it began moving again. An elderly couple sat at the front, unaware of what she was doing out of sight behind the seat. He could feel himself building, he knew it wouldn't take long, not after keeping an erection for so long. And not with her strokes coming harder and faster.

She couldn't believe she was doing this to the boy. She sat facing forward, apart from slight movement every now and then, she was sure the old couple could not guess what they were up to. The thought turned her on, the more turned on she became the harder she grabbed and stroked him. Her own breath was now coming in shallow quiet gasps, she was keenly aware of the young man in her hand, sat next to her breathing heavily and quietly less anyone hear - and under her control. She felt him jerk and a welcome warmth smoothly flowed across her hand.

"Urgh." Jason grunted as quietly as he could.

He could feel himself cuming in his pants, wetting her hand as she slowed her stroking until he was flaccid.

She held him wet in her hand, slowly throbbing on his spent cock enjoying the damp feeling between her fingers. She leant in holding his jeans around the zip so she could wipe her hand as she pulled it from his pants.

He looked sheepishly at her and was rewarded with a smile. He watched her reach into her bag and pull out some tissues with which she completed drying her hands. The bus jolted them forward in the seat - damn, the last stop he thought.

She stood, walked to the front of the bus glancing back quickly and watched him hastily zip himself up, then comically walk up behind her with his bag held over his damp groin. She stepped off the bus smiling to herself - that was fun - she thought.

The bus pulled away and he stood watching her walk in the opposite direction to his house wondering why he'd never noticed her before, and if he'd see her again.

---------------------------------------------

"Jason!"

It was his mum, and he had just stepped out of the shower, something she knew, and that probably meant an errand was on the cards. Still he couldn't complain his parents weren't hard on him and unlike some of his friends, they hadn't made it obvious that they wanted him out, although he knew one day they would. So until then, the odd late-night errand wasn't a problem.

"Yes mum?"

"Jason, when you're done, could you pop to the shop and get some tissues? I've run out."

"Sure mum." He shouted down the stairs on the way to his room.

It was nearly 11. He would have to hurry to the shop before it closed. So he hastily decided to dispense with underwear and throw some clean jeans on and a jumper.

The walk to the shop was cold and he was glad to be welcomed by the over head heater, as he stepped into the shop. It was a new chain, which had sprung up locally. One he wasn't familiar with but it kept the same opening times as the previous shop, so he wasn't surprised to hear the shouts and good-byes of the staff. One young girl bounced passed him and paused at the door leaning slightly giving Jason an eyeful of her young chest.

"Claire, one more!?"

"That's okay Sue, you go off home. I log into a till."

"Later!"

She closed the door abruptly behind her as he continued into the store. He was sure he recognised Sue from college and made a mental note to look out for her tomorrow. The sound of the till being tapped and beeping echoed around the empty shop, only the light from the street and back room lit the interior.

"You're not on a big shop are you?" Came the disembodied voice of Claire.

"No, just some tissues. By the way, where are they?"

"Aisle 4, next to the deodorant. Do you mind if I close the shutters?"

"No, sure."

He found himself being plunged further into darkness as the shutters rumbled into place closing out the street light. The only light left came from the office at the back.

"Hope you don't mind the dark…"

"No."

There was something playful in her voice. He found the tissues, right next to the deodorant and set off for the till. In the half-light he could make out a curvy female form walking to the till - they arrived together.

"Hello again." She purred.

He blushed. It was the woman from the bus. All composure left him.

"These for you?"

She said playfully, and then laughed.

"You look so scared, don't be. I wont bite."

She took the tissues from him and ran them through the till.

"One pound Fifty."

"Huh? Yes, sorry, here."

She opened the till and completed the transaction by handing him the receipt.

"Look, you couldn't do me a favour could you?"

She stood closing down the till and turning its' light off. They stood in darkness, accompanied by a long silence. His mind had frozen in shock, still trying to catch up with the events from earlier.

"Er, yeah sure…"

"Aisle 3, near then end, the shelf at eye level. I need one of those, can you get me one?"

"Um, one what?" He stammered.

"You don't ask a lady that sort of question. I'll be in the back room."

Oh, those he thought feeling slightly crushed, his teenage brain was beginning to work on fantasies involving this woman and now it found she was having her period. He turned and watched the silhouette of her shapely figure move sexily up the aisle to the back room.

He set of to aisle 3. Oh well, he thought as he walked, at least he'd had some fun, maybe she'd be willing for… no, it was probably just a one off. He replayed her instructions as he searched; at the end of aisle, shelf at eye-level, she wanted one of - DUREX! He paused momentarily, then grabbed a handful and ran to the back office.

"What took you?"

She sat on the edge of the desk, both feet on the ground, skirt pulled high and tight over her lap, her arms resting behind her thrusting her chest out.

"You planning on using all of those?"

She leant forward showing her cleavage and ran a hand up, then down the side of the uniform onto her thighs. He stood watching as she pushed her self back onto the desk lifting her feet off the floor. Then she slowly raised one foot onto the desk to reveal no underwear. His inexperience froze him to the spot taking in the view of her exposed legs open before him, and of the glistening lips forced out from their curly forest by her pubic bone.

Claire raised her other leg; she knew very well what she was doing. She had wanted sex since the bus journey. She was going to go to a club and pick someone up, but this was better, a continuation of the earlier fantasy. She could feel the air dry against her exposed skin, gently blowing through her pubic hair, she could feel the tingle already, warm between her legs. But, she thought wickedly, it was time for a return of favour. She could tell by looking at him that he was not experienced.

"Come here." She ordered pointing between her legs.

"Don't be scared…" she brushed the side of his face lightly and ran her hand down his arm, "…this'll be fun."

Pulling his hand in front of his face, she bunched his two littlest fingers and lowered the hand to her entrance.

"You remember what I did for you on the bus?"

"Yes." He could feel her wet warmth on the tip of his fingers.

"Well I want you to do the equivalent for me…eurgh" She pressed him in.

It was a strange sensation, one he'd never felt before, he could feel her skin, slick and hot, her hand wrapped around his wrist setting the pace. He stood stiffly in font of her, pressing his fingers into her twitching body. He watched her, watching him, their eyes locked together. He wasn't sure if he was doing it right, but it was clearly right enough for her. She moved her hand away and pushed forward with raised hips.

"Faster" She gasped.

He quickened his pace, he could hear his finger slurp in and out of her engorged vagina, his own erection pressed urgently at his jeans. He wanted to be in her, to feel the warmth with his erect cock. But he should wait, he was sure she would let him know when it was his turn.

"Oh god, that's good. Put another finger in me, go on…"

He complied readily.

"Oooarrgh, yes that's niiigh-ce…" She squealed.

It was sudden, she wasn't expecting it to be so quick, but she was still turned on from earlier.

"Aaaahhh, hard, yes, that's right, slam it in, yes…aaaaaggghhhh…"

He could feel his fingers being gripped by her tightening vagina. She clasped her thighs together so he could no longer see her. He did good, he thought, feeling her hand grab at his pulling his fingers out. He smiled when he saw her face again, flushed and still wanton.

"Cock!"

Claire's' expression was scary, intense and aggressive. She grabbed at his jeans, popping the top button and forcing them down. She gave him no time to think, pulling him between her thighs and putting her feet into the small of his back. With her hands she thrust him in.

"Oh, god." He said rolling his eyes back.

"You know what to do - DO IT!" She ordered.

He started slowly, savouring the feeling of the slick damp that lubricated his entry into this woman, the sensations on the head of his cock stiffening it further. He enjoyed the feeling when their pubic bones pressed together as his thrusts met hers.

She rocked as best she could, her back against the wall of the office, her buttocks pressing down on the desk edge. She pushed him from behind with her feet encouraging his thrusts to become harder and faster.

His pace increased at her demand, and his excitement grew.

"You feel so good in me. Oh…"

"You feel so good around me, oh so good…"

He could feel it building quickly and uncontrollably, he thrust hard into her a couple more times. And for the second time that day she made him cum. He grabbed at her hips and pressed with all his strength, straining into her and groaned.

She was disappointed, but not surprised. She could feel him throb within her long before her own orgasm, but there was plenty of time to train him. She smiled and moved to hold him closer being careful not to let him slip out. She wanted to enjoy the feeling of him for as long as possible.

He slid slowly in her. His penis became soft as she held him. The scent of her perfume was arousing and he turned to kiss her for the first time. She was a soft kisser, confident, her tongue played with his in his clumsy young mouth.

"Hmm, that was nice." She smiled pulling away slightly.

He still rocked in her, and could feel himself grow. Reaching forward he undid the buttons of her worktop. The black bra underneath was a plain affair. He'd undone a couple in his time, but had never seen one with the clasp at the front, that did not stop him from reaching forward and undoing it.

"I'm not done yet."

He thrust in hard bringing his new found excitement to her attention.

"Argh! heh heh." She laughed arching her back for him.

He placed his lips around each exposed nipple, from left to right, right to left, swapping from mound to mound, massaging each breast in his full hands. Her nipples grew to meet his nibbling teeth. His strokes were slow and certain, building his pace in time to her increasing breath. He could feel the dampness between them. He stood back grabbing at her hips to thrust harder into her and looked down at the messy wetness between them. Their shared fluids coated his scrotum as it slapped wetly into the desk and her thighs.

"Oh, fuck me!" She ordered.

She pulled his hands from her hips and placed them on her breasts squeezing them down hard making sure he knew what to do. He grabbed at them roughly, but she seemed to like it, so he grabbed harder leaving red finger marks on her flesh bringing more moans from her.

She met his thrusts more easily, her lower back lubricated against the desk by their fluids. She was soaking wet, his cock felt fantastic buried in her, and she was wetter than she could remember. The sensation of slipping backward and forward on the desk as he rammed into her was very stimulating, but her back was beginning to ache.

Forcefully she grabbed his hands and pushed him off. He looked startled, but it would only be for a few tantalising seconds. She turned placing her hands on the desk and offered her round tanned bottom to him. This time it took no gesturing or guidance. She felt his head slip back into her and his hands grab at her hips from behind. From this angle she could push back at him.

Sloppy wet sounds echoed off the concrete walls. Two bodies, one young, one old, both worked toward orgasm moving in an animalistic lust toward and away from each other. The noises grew - grunts from Jason, moans and puffs from Claire. Her buttocks vibrating sexily at each thrust from Jason, suddenly his hands were under her, lifting her with each thrust. She knew what that meant, but didn't care as her own orgasm approached, she pushed back less rhythmically and let herself go.

"Oh fuck, yeah…" She whimpered between gasped breaths.

"Ugh, ugh, ahhhh…"

He could feel himself cuming into her again. This time she felt tighter, the way she felt earlier when his fingers were in her. She gave out involuntary grunts at each of his dying thrusts.

She collapsed onto the desk, her blue top halfway up her back; breasts pressed into the damp wood with the sweaty warmth of Jason still pressed into her from behind. A contented smile crossed her face as they rested.

"Wow!" He said, composing himself.

He gasped slowly moving out of her, every slight sensation caused his legs to shake. Fluids flowed from her, the room felt moist and smelled of sex.

Claire lifted herself shakily from the desk.

"Wow indeed. I need some tissues…Jason? Jason! I need some tissues;"

He snapped out of his contented wet world and looked through the open door, toward the till.

"That's the last box."

----------------------------------

"Jason, you were a long time." Came the greeting as he walked through the door.

"Er, yes mum. Um, they've run out of tissues at the shop, so I tried another and it was closed. I'm tired now - good night."

He ran up the stairs to his bedroom.

"No more tissues!?" She shouted after him in exasperation.