No Names

Story Info
She has a perfect day with her lover.
1.2k words
4
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

It had started at eight o'clock in the morning when a bouquet of flowers to monstrous for her tiny desk had been waiting for her at her office with a card that simply read "Thinking of You." It continued on three hours later when he'd shown up to her office and whisked her off to a romantic lunch at her favorite restaurant, the Market Broiler where he'd made secret reservations. They'd gotten back from that about fifteen minutes late. Her boss would have said something but just the look in her eyes was proof that she wasn't going to hear anything negative he said so he'd let her pass. Besides there was a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart waiting on her desk and he'd delivered them at the behest of her lover. She nearly broke down in tears when the teddy bear arrived in his little leather jacket with his and her name stitched onto a heart on his back. It was all too much for a single day and her head was spinning with the awe of it all.

With everything else that was happening she didn't even notice that her keys had gone missing, again part of the scheme that her boss was participating in. The old man liked seeing people in love, especially young fevered love like she had so he'd played his parts well and her car was already back at her home. She did notice when a young Latina girl came in with a glowing smile holding a yellow sequined gown. "He said you were about my size." The girl said and held it out. "It's very beautiful but you should try it on real quick make sure that it fits."

Tears flooded her eyes and she took the dress and dashed away to try the dress on. It was incredible, low straps slung around her arms, ruffles up the front. Perhaps cut a little low in the front but beautiful, stunning not the kind of dress you wore just out. When she slid the elbow length gloves on it was almost too much to wear to a wedding. When she stepped out of the bathroom everybody gasped. Accept her.

Her heart stopped because he was standing there wearing a white tuxedo that stood in sharp contrast to his olive hued skin. His blonde hair was pulled back into a single braid that ran down the center of his back and he was holding out his hand for her but her legs didn't work. They refused to carry her the three steps it would have taken to get to the man she loved. When her heart started again it was working overtime to supply blood, mainly to her face which cherried.

The next thing would have floored her if prince charming hadn't been fast enough to catch his plummeting princess. Right outside the glass double doors of the office as a carriage, like something out of a fairy tale pulled by two white horses and she instantly knew that it was for her. This was for her and her legs that previously refused to move for her now refused even to keep her up right on her own. They forced her into his arms.

"Get outta here, nobody's getting any work done gawkin' at you two." Her boss barked snapping her partially out of her reverie. She nodded excitedly but her legs still refused to cooperate so her lover lifted her easily into his arms and carried her out to the carriage. She'd forgotten, or maybe never known how strong he was but he didn't seem to strain at all to carry her out and set her gingerly in the carriage before climbing in himself.

Where they were going wasn't very important at the moment. She was just happy to be next to him, listening to his heart beating in his chest beneath the bright red buttonier as while he slipped her corsage on and then his hand into hers. His hands were so big, well he was so big easily standing a full head over her, or sat a head taller than her. In the heels, beautiful strappy things that went all the way up her calf she was only slightly shorter than him.

"Aren't the stars beautiful tonight?" He commented absently. It was then that she realized that despite everything he was still nervous. He wasn't looking at her, instead he was focused on something millions of miles away and then she looked up as well.

It was a stunning night, cloud free and they were crossing the park so there weren't many lights to blot out the stars. It was like a blanket of diamonds over head dominated by a huge crescent moon that just hung in the sky. "It is lovely." She half expected some corny line that she'd flush at but it didn't come instead he kissed her gently. "Thank you." She whispered. "For everything."

"You already thanked me a thousand times. You didn't see the look on your face, my only regret for the night is that I didn't have a camera ready to capture that moment in time." He replied and just like she'd predicted a moment earlier she blushed. "We're almost there can you see it?" He pointed in front of them.

The only thing she saw was the amphitheatre. They were performing "I Pagliacci" there and she'd wanted to see it for nearly two years. Her ex refused to go, said men didn't go to plays. She started pursing the rest of his reasons then looked up at the man sitting beside her excitedly drawing her attention to that place and realized that she was with the first man she'd ever loved and her eyes lit up and she squealed.

The play was perfect, more than she'd expected even in her wildest dreams about it and she'd was in tears throughout much of it and when it was over she'd let him lead her back to the carriage her legs now slightly less stubborn about taking the woman where she wanted to go. The carriage lead her back to her house and that was where the final shock of the night hit her. As soon as they crossed the thresh hold her boyfriend dropped to one knee produced a velvet lined box he'd gotten from Jared's and became her fiancée. What happened next wasn't a shock. It was the only thing she'd expected that entire day.

She slipped out of the dress careful to hang it nicely on the wall and he'd extricated himself from the suit and together they'd slipped between the sheets and she gave herself over to him. Slow and gentle wasn't the way that he normally treated her, but tonight he handled her like a fine sculptor experiencing her for the very first time. As she yielded to him he formed her into something, he had control and she loved his gentle touch turning her to however he wanted her, wherever he wanted her and took her. When he was finished she was new.

The woman didn't know another word for how she felt but she felt new and as she rolled toward him draping one arm over his chest and nestling her head into the nape of his neck she quickly realized that this was what she'd been craving.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers