No Negotiating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back and let things unroll. Within a minute, Sasha started panting and purring, edging ever closer to her orgasm.

"That's it, I want to hear you cum hard for me, baby. You want to cum for me, don't you? I know you like it when I watch you rub your pussy." Cum for me, come on."

That was all it took on my part, she started humping her hand and bucking around so much that I thought she was gonna fall right off my desk.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yessssssssssssssssss, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, oh, oh, oh, oh" And then she let out the breath she was holding in.

She lay on my desk, catching her breath for a minute. "You have no idea how good that felt, John.

How can I thank you?"

I stood up, dropped my pants and said "blow me." She was on her knees in no time, and started to kiss my rock hard rod, when she stopped, looked up and said, "I don't know who I'm tasting on you, but I'd love to taste the real thing." And she proceeded to deep throat me till I came in her throat.

"So, what are you doing after work, Sasha?"

Part 4

I was already home when the doorbell rang at 6pm. Opening it, I was already hard when I let Jodi in. I took her coat and hung it up. By the time I turned around, she had her top off, her tits out and she was showing me that she was still coated in my jizz. She looked me in the eye, smiled and began licking it off her nipples.

"I kept my end of the bargain, now it's your turn. I couldn't concentrate on work after you left. I've got to say, in the little time that we've known each other, you've changed my life. I used to be an uptight bitch. Now I'm your whore. I even stopped at the mall on the way over and picked up some sexy things just for tonite. Thanks for showing me the light."

I walked over, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hard. I could feel the anticipation vibrating off her body.

We stood there kissing for a while, when she broke away and said, "I love you, John. I know it's a bit abrupt, but I can't stop thinking of you how you make me feel. I've never had such intense sex in my life. Sasha would always brag about it, I just had to see for myself. Now I can't get enough. I'll do anything for you. Anything." And she kissed me again, even harder.

We ended the kiss and I looked her in the eye and said "Good. I want you to trust me when I tell you that this relationship is only beginning. I would never do anything to publicly embarrass you, but I will continue to call the shots and you still have to adhere to the rules and dress codes I've given you. Remember that you said you'd do anything."

I took her hand and led her to the shower, where we soaped each other up, rinsed and headed to the bedroom.

Jodi put on the stuff she bought on the way over, a blue satin camisole that her tits were busting out of and blue lace boy shorts that made her ass look edible. She crawled on the bed and let me tie her hands to the bed posts, leaving her legs untied. "I just love being submissive for you, baby," she cooed.

"I know you do, now one more thing today," and pulled out a blindfold and slipped it over her eyes.

I dropped my towel and climbed on the bed. I started nibbling, licking and kissing her feet, first one, and then the other. Next I worked my way up to her ankles, then her finely toned calves. At this point I could smell the musky scent of her pussy. She was beyond wet.

I then spent some time on the back of her knees, knowing full well that this drives women crazy. I swear, she was ready to cum at this point, I just had to say the word.

She parted her legs even wider as I licked her thighs. "Oh baby, that feels incredible, please eat me. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy." I stopped and went back to her knees, eliciting a low groan of frustration from her lips.

"Please, please let me feel you eat me. I can't take it anymore!" I crawled up and she tensed. I slowly blow air on her now soaking wet pussy. "Oooooooooooooh, yes," she cried. "MORE, MORE."

I got up from the bed. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back." And pretended to leave, but went over to the closet, opened it and brought out a naked and horny as hell Sasha, who had been hiding in the closet watching.

We kissed slowly, her sucking in my tongue hungrily. She then proceeded to climb between her Aunt's legs and kiss Jodi's thighs, causing Jodi to lift her hips up off the bed to meet her mouth. I stood off to the side and watched, my cock now harder than it's ever been. Sasha leaned forward and ever so slowly, licked Jodi from her ass up to her pussy lips right past her clit in one big long motion.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Jodi cried in ecstasy. "Again, do that again! And don't stop!" Her hips were off the mattress, looking for what she thought was my tongue.

Sasha was more than happy to oblige, and started eating Jodi's pussy out with a slow, methodical rhythm.

After about a minute of thrashing, Jodi started bucking and grinding her pussy into Sasha's face and screamed "YES YES YES YES YES!" over and over as she had a huge orgasm and kept right on cumming. Sasha didn't stop eating her pussy, so I climbed up behind her and sunk my cock deep into her pussy in one thrust and started pounding away at her sopping wet cunt. The sight in front of me was incredible and only got better as Sasha began her orgasm, with her tight pussy spasming all around my cock.

At this point, Sasha reached up and pulled off Jodi's blindfold, but it took a few seconds for Jodi to understand what she was seeing. When her eyes focused on the scene in front of her, I couldn't hold back any longer and shot the biggest load of my life into Sasha's pussy, causing her to scream and cum again.

Jodi looked on at the 3 of us spent on the bed, smiled and said, "Untie me so I can taste your cum in that pussy of hers before it leaks out."

"How about No. I'll untie you IF you show me you know how to eat pussy," Sasha said as she lowered her pussy onto Jodi's face and started grinding her clit over Jodi's nose.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, suck the cum out of me like the good slut that you are, bitch."

To be continued, if enough people like it.

12