No-Nonsense Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

Inspiration returned. Ideas flowed. His projects swam along. Bugs were squashed, goals surpassed, new clients gained. Income grew nicely.

One year after Ana and Lisa's brutal betrayal and departure, Todd and Kendra's home looked rather different. A bit tidier and classier outside, and vastly improved inside, with brilliant new decor, tasty artworks, new appliances and furniture, thoughtful layouts -- all a tribute to Kendra's good design sense, an aesthetic eye nurtured in her teenage mentoring by best-friend Todd.

One year after the disaster, Todd and Kendra quietly 69ed on the new, enlarged back porch swing. Kendra was on top, as usual. The yard was not enclosed but the swing was mostly screened behind hanging bamboo blinds. An intruder would need to directly approach the door to see them.

Two intruders saw them. The intruders dropped their suitcases and gasped.

"Daddy!" Lisa whined.

"Todd, you fucker!" Ana cried.

Kendra nearly exploded when she turned her head at the sounds. Good thing she dropped Todd's cock from her mouth before her teeth gnashed. She rolled off and stomped toward the ex-family, ten feet away. She stood before them naked, arms crossed, steaming.

"What the fuck do you bitches want here? You are trespassing! Get your nasty asses off this property!"

Both intruders stepped back from Kendra's wrath.

"Kendra! What are you doing here? Fucking your uncle! This is sick!"

Kendra spat on her ex-aunt.

"Sick! Like cheating on him and running off for another man isn't sick? You haven't done shit for him for a long time. You fucking destroyed him! And I put him back together, all by myself. We're happy. We're partners. And you are dog barf. I said, get the fuck off the property!"

"But this is my house," Ana whimpered. "And I need to come home. I know I did wrong, oh god, what terrible mistakes!"

Todd generally avoided confrontations but he felt the need to rumble, "What, you've come to apologize for fucking me over? That's new."

"Oh god, Todd, Jurgen was such an... it just all went wrong. The money was good... till he was arrested for embezzling. The charges were dropped -- his boss didn't want the firm embarrassed -- but he was fired, he lost his license to practice, he started drinking and gambling. And he gambled our house away, and all the money he had stashed. He hit me, Todd!"

Ana was crying. "We have no place else to go! Place let us come home," she pleaded, wringing her hands. Lisa held her mother's elbow.

"Did he ever hit you, Lisa?" Todd sounded ominous.

Lisa was pale. "No, he didn't hit me... but he... touched... me sometimes. I didn't let him do anything but he touched me and held me..."

"And you didn't call me for help? I would have come to rescue you. I would do anything for you, you know."

Lisa looked guilty. "No, I never called. I didn't think you could do anything or that you would want to. I thought you were just so weak, and... I'm sorry." She cried softly.

Kendra's voice was cold.

"You thought uncle Todd was a pussy and you couldn't wait to get away from him, to abandon him, hoping you'd have a better man. Well, let me tell you, Todd is more of a MAN than any dozen you could find on the street. So now you disloyal bitches come back and expect to be taken in. You are turds."

"But this is our house! This is our marriage house, with our marriage bed."

Kendra's smile was colder than her voice.

"Let me tell you something, oh my dear ex-aunty and ex-cousin. Todd got the house in the divorce -- your idea. Todd had problems and I got full power of attorney. He added my name to the deed. This is OUR house, not yours!"

"But... but... we have nothing, and nowhere to go. All we own is in these suitcases." Ana gestured at their bags. "We have no home, no beds, nada."

Kendra's expression would have terrified Dracula.

"After fucking-over Todd, you want back, huh? Well, I have an idea. You want any chance of staying here? You'll do exactly what I say. Take off your clothes. Now."

"What? Are you crazy?" Ana was rightfully scared.

Kendra retrieved a cellphone from the porch table.

"You two are naked in forty seconds, or you've packed up your bags and left, or I call 911 to report trespassers refusing to leave. Move." She started a timer app.

Ana hesitated. Lisa quailed.

"Thirty-five seconds, and counting."

Mother and daughter peeled off their clothes. They shivered, naked. Lisa held hands over breasts and pubes. Ana wrung hers over her getting-flabby navel.

Kendra butt-bumped Todd on the porch bench to space their seating. She waved at his half-stiff cock.

"Dearest ex-aunty, you really blew it. Now you're going to blow uncle Todd. Get down here on your knees. Move."

"But, Todd knows I've never liked his cock in my mouth..."

Kendra held up the phone. "I've got 911 on speed-dial. Oh boy, the cops will have fun with naked trespassers!"

Ana shuffled forward and knelt between her ex-husband's well-exercised thighs. She looked into his eyes, then at naked Kendra sitting beside him.

"Oh, the bricks hurt my knees. Please don't make me do this..."

Kendra slapped the older woman, not gently. "Start sucking. Move."

Ana grimaced and slowly swallowed Todd's cock. He stiffened somewhat. Kerry pushed Ana's head down on him, further, faster.

"That's it, bitch. Show some enthusiasm. Work it up." She pushed again.

Ana gagged when Todd's dickhead caught in her throad. Kendra pulled her head up. Ana coughed. Kendra smiled.

"Good way to begin. Now stand up. Stand right here beside me. Don't go anywhere. Lisa, get your tight little body over here. you really blew it with your father too. So, you get to blow him. With those sweet young lips."

Lisa wailed and backstepped. "No! Not my own father!"

Kendra waved the phone. Ana cried.

"Oh god, Lisa, you have to do it. Otherwise we're on the streets. We're homeless, Lisa. We have to survive. Plase, baby, blow your father!"

Lisa quivered, and not from the cold. She reluctantly lowered herself, bracing on her father's spead knees.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry, so sorry..."

Her sad eyes filled with tears. His fat cock filled her mouth. She sucked.

Kendra watched the blowjob approvingly. She looked up at Ana. The young girl spread her legs and waved at her pussy.

"You left Todd a real mess for me to recover from your shit. You can't imagine what I went through. So, now it's my turn. Get down here, yeah, right between my taut thighs. Eat me."

"What? But I..."

Kendra slapped Ana's ass, not softly.

"I'm losing patience. My twat. Your tongue. Here. Now."

Ana could not summon tears, only regrets. She scrunched down. Her tongue hesitantly probed Kendra's labial folds, pressed into her vagina, traced her spicy taint, circled her clitoris, and then back and around.

"You've done this before," Kendra smiled. She liked how Ana expertly sucked her clit. "Yeah, just like that." Her orgasm was pretty nice, considering.

This was also apparently not Lisa's first blowjob. Her sustained oral efforts drew a spew of her father's seed. She quickly swallowed.

Kendra and Todd relaxed. Ana and Lisa sat upright and wriggled in discomfort.

"My knees hurt. Can I get up?" Lisa implored.

Kendra clapped her hands. "Switch places!"

"Oh no, not more, not that too," Lisa whimpered.

Ana was resigned. "We've got no choice, baby."

"There's always a choice," Kendra taunted. "My way or the highway."

The female mouths painfully exchanged locations and set to work.

"Keep going, girls," Kendra said. "Ana, you stay at it till you get a mouthful of jiz to swallow. That may take a while. Lisa, you just keep going and give me all the orgasms you can till your daddy spurts. Oh boy, this will be fun!"

The slurpers were nearly paralyzed when they finally finished their assigned tasks. Their leg muscles were cramped, their knees abraded. They moaned with relief when Kendra waved for them to move. They could not stand; both rolled on their sides on the brickwork.

"Hey, uncle, you think these bitches have earned a reprieve?"

"Only that? It doesn't seem like nearly enough."

"Yeah, but we shouldn't just leave them out here. I have an idea." Uh-oh, another Kendra idea! "They can stay for now -- but not in the house. No, they can sleep in the camper van in the garage. It's got two bunks. The garage has a toilet and shower, and a mini-kitchen. We can spare them some food. They can stay in the garage till we decide what to do with them."

"And that's not all." she grinned. "For fucking you over, for fucking us over for so long, they both get to give us all the sex we want, anytime we want anywhere. They eat me and blow you whenever we snap our fingers. How long they stay, and where, well, that'll depend on how they perform."

And yet another idea. "But no sex with their pussies. We don't know where they've been. Not till after clean STD reports. Then we'll think about if we want to stick anything in down there. How do you like that strategy?"

The penitents still lay on the ground, groaning. Todd almost smiled.

"Sounds good. Oh, one other thing." He had not been this inspired for at least a week. "No clothes in the garage or backyard. They can rehearse for National Nude Day."

Kendra slapped her uncle's bare shoulder. Her lovely breasts jiggled.

"Great idea! Meanwhile, the evening is young. Let's watch them 69!"

"Holy shit, Mom, do we gotta?" Lisa was frantic.

"We gotta, baby, we gotta. Crawl on top of me."

There are always choices. Sometimes they all suck.

*****

The situation stabilized by the Fourth of July. Ana and Lisa were allowed in the home to do housekeeping -- and to suck and be fucked. Todd decided he could trust their pussies with his cock. Kendra preferred double-ended dildos.

Kendra took Lisa aside one day. Hey, they were once friends.

"How did your mom start, I dunno, going negative on your dad? What made her look for another man, another home? What put her on that path?"

Lisa hesitated. "Well, if you must know the truth... it was your mom."

"Fucking hell! What do you mean?" Kendra's eyes blazed.

"Well, your folks were always wild. Uncle Amos kept getting into fights and aunt Dinah just, well, fucked anything that moved."

"I know. That's why I had to get away as soon as I graduated."

"Starting about two years ago," Lisa continued, "my mom and your mom would meet at roadhouses for 'strange fun', they called it. Fucking around. Your mom convinced mine that strange was good, that daddy was almost a fag, that she could do a lot better. And look what happened."

"Ah shit," Kendra growled, "go back to work. The oven needs scrubbing."

Lisa stumbled off. Kendra sat and contemplated. Uh-oh, yet another Kendra idea.

Kendra possessed better-than-average online skills. She chatted with hackers. She knew how to access and manipulate databases, even the supposedly secure lines of local police, prosecutors, and courts. She set some tricks.

Trick #1: Kendra's wild father Amos was picked up on a felony assault warrent. Go to jail, post no bail. And get fired.

Trick #2: Kendra's slut mother Dinah was arrested on a solicitation warrant. She had no job so it did not matter much.

Neither of those charges were surprising, given their personal histories.

Trick #3: The bank holding Amos and Dinah's mortgage issued a three-day foreclosure notice. Oops, they were homeless.

Trick #4: The slut Dinah was anonymously bailed-out after three days. By then, her house was gone. Too bad.

Bewildered Dinah had nowhere to go when she left jail. Nowhere but her brother-in-law Todd's home. The home ruled by her estranged daughter Kendra.

"Can I come in, baby?" Dinah looked forlorn. She carried a small duffel.

"Sure thing, mom," Kendra smiled. She did not offer to hug her mother. She did give her a beer.

"Everything just went to shit, baby. I don't know what happened. I--"

"I know exactly what happened, mom. I happened. I did this to you. All by myself."

Kendra waved at her laptop. Detail lines drifted down the screen -- warrants, forclosure notice, bail receipt. Dinah gasped in shock.

"What? You ruined my life, and your father's? Why?"

"Because you ruined uncle Todd's life and he's a thousand times better human than you or dad or aunty Ana or Lisa combined. Dad's just a shit anyway. But you worked on aunty to wreck Todd, and Lisa went along."

"But it was just.... it was only sex, baby. We just went for fresh sex."

"Don't bullshit me. He's family and you fucked him over, you and the other two bitches. Yeah, you're one of the bitches too. Well, guess what? We have a deal going. Ana and Lisa let themselves be kicked onto the street but we gave them shelter. For a price. You want somewhere to stay, you pay the same price. Or you can stay with your barroom fuckbuddies. Someone there will take you in, right?"

"I never stayed overnight with anybody. I only blew them in the front seat. Or maybe the back seat. Or the bathroom. Or the pool table. But none of those guys would take me home. I have no place to go!"

"We've got a place for you. C'mon, you've got to know your place."

Kendra led her mother out the back door, describing the garage arrangement en-route. Todd sat naked on the porch swing. Ana and Lisa, also naked, knelt before him, sharing his cock. His ex-wife licked up one side and circled his dickhead. His daughter licked down the other side and laved his scrotum. Todd hummed with quiet pleasure.

Kendra stripped off her clothes and plopped next to Todd. She tapped Ana.

"Over here, aunty. Time to worship my pussy again. Lisa, you should suck your dad's dick better." She looked at her mother Dinah. "Get naked, mom. Fast. Either strip and get down here, or go pick up your bag and get out and never come back. You want to stay here, you're going to be naked and your tongue will be pretty busy."

"But I--"

"If you're still clothed in forty seconds, you're trespassing. Then you're on the street. Then you can find buddies in bars to support you. See how long you last. It's your choice."

Dinah did a quick calculation. She decided to accept the inevitable. Her clothes peeled off. Her eyes flickered back and forth.

"Who do I-"

Kendra butt-bumped Todd. "Get me a root beer, would you, honey? Lisa, take his place. Aunty, get down on your little girl -- make her scream. And you, mom -- down here and eat me."

Dinah looked at her ex-sister-in-law lapping at her daughter's pussy. She looked at her own daughter, legs spread, hands out, waiting. More fucking inevitables, she signed. She crouched before her own daughter.

"Really? You expect me to--"

"Get going. If you make me cum before Lisa does, I won't hurt you. Much."

Todd handed a cold soda to Kendra and watched mothers slurping daughters. Such a nice family scene! He decided to fuck his ex-wife's ass while their daughter writhed. Maybe he could slow her down a little. Then he would let his little girl ride his cock while his lovely niece rode his tongue. But no way would his cock slide into Dinah, not till she had a clean bill of health.

*****

National Nude Day came all too soon, or just in time.

The miscreant women were now accustomed to staying naked unless they were allowed to leave the property. All had gained nice tans. They were not given a lot of food so all had slimmed-down nicely. The older women were not quite MILFs but they did not look bad. Lisa was maybe a little scrawny. She was never happy.

Dinah did not mind the setup much except for the shortage of tequila drinks. She missed her buzzes, and her freedom. But she was okay with nudity and sex. She used her mouth on everyone. She 69d or daisychained with Ana and Lisa. She loved Kendra's strapons in her nether holes.

Kendra beeped the camper-van's horn early that morning. "Up and at'em, folks." She was clothed; they were not.

The van's bunks had been replaced by a single not-too-wide mattress for the three to share. They squeezed out from under their covers and headed for their turns in the little garage half-bath. They donned their sandals for walkabout protection.

Kendra had spiked the orange juice jug in their mini-fridge with a hearty dose of vodka. Dinah, Ana, and Lisa were all more than a little tipsy after their yogurt+fruit+granola breakfast. Kendra had no trouble slipping locking dog-collars around their necks, collars joined by thin four-foot-long chains.

"What's this?" Only Dinah was brave enough to ask.

"National Nude Day, and we're going out."

Dinah was the lead dog. Kendra snapped a leather leash to her collar.

Todd and Kendra dropped their light clothes. Only sandals for them, too.

Kendra tugged the leash. The women followed. Todd led.

The morning was not yet too hot. Their skyclad procession marched down the sidewalk along residential blocks, and onto a business street. Other naked bodies strolled. Like Kendra, most clutched at least a purse or courier bag.

Dinah and Ana became uneasy. They recognized this neighborhood. They recognized the roadhouse midway down the block, the tavern they had frequented in their "strange fun" days. Dinah halted. She ignored Kendra's tugs.

"Where are you taking us?"

"Back to your happy hunting grounds. Come on." She tugged harder.

The bar was nearly filled with nudes. Most were fairly hairy, heavy, tattooed guys with wild eyes and wide leers when they saw the new entrants.

"Hey, it's them!" one bear-like giant cried. The women cringed.

"Yes, and they're all yours!" Kendra offered. A roar arose.

She led the stunned, chained trio into a darkened back room. Not totally dark. Video proijectors illuminated screens on the walls. The videos were of... Dinah, Ana, and Lisa, in various combinations, using tongues, fingers, and toys on each other. Kendra's digital cameras had captured them nicely.

"You're free now," Kendra said over the hubbub. "Your fuckovers are totally repaid. Don't bother to come back except to get your stuff off the front lawn. No trespassing. Have a nice life. Bye, mom."

Let's hope you never piss-off Kendra.

The End?

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf, who has only ever passed one psych class and no law classes, is copyright (c) 2016. Constructive comments are welcome. If you like this, VOTE!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers
12