No One Could Beat My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,099 Followers

"Start by standing up, walking across the room, and sitting with your husband instead of Dan. Angel, take Shea and your things and follow me home. You will begin your service with me. You and my staff will pack what you don't need in your apartments tomorrow, place it in storage, and put your homes up for sub-let."

"Dan, go home. You have some financial matters to attend to, and I expect accounts to be set up with significant initial deposits by lose of business tomorrow. You are to become a father, it will be important that you strike an agreement with Thomas to coordinate your efforts as a parent and birthing partner to my daughter in such a way he can trust ht you will NEVER EVER HAVE SEX with Penelope again. I suspect your negotiations will be difficult, as he has no reason to trust, so expect them to be expensive. You are in a position of extreme weakness, and he is a master deal maker."

"Thomas, when I saw the video of you being tortured I was afraid. Not for you, but for these four morons who thought they could somehow control you. I knew somehow you would get free, and I was right. I believe my arrival coinciding with your successful escape from your bonds might have saved a life or two, or at he very least additional broken noses. It would also have resulted in jail tie fir youI understand your power, both of mind and body. I am trusting you to retain your honor and dignity, allow my punishments to assuage your rage and satisfy your need for vengeance."

I hugged her as a way of agreeing. After making my own way for so long, it felt really good let go, and to have someone fight a battle for me. She turned towards the door, and held it open as Angel, Shea and Dan filed out. She paused enforce closing the door, and looked at Penelope and I. Then she said the last thing I would have expected from his woman who had always presented as prim, proper and polite.

"Penny dear, I suggest blow jobs. Lots and lots of blow jobs."

She gave me a conspiratorial wink, and closed the door. Without a word, Penny got on her knees before me, and opened my robe.

Ten years later, Penny and I are still together. The first years were pretty rough. Shea was entirely devoted to her part of the "plea bargain." We put her to work as our Nanny, so she quit her job at the hospital. She is still working for us, and will me for at least another 12-16 years, as Penny is pregnant with our 5th child. Angel kept her deal too. I invested their salaries while they were in my care, and gave the accounts to them when they left. I "paroled" them after only 8 months.

I didn't sleep with them, well not right away I really didn't want to touch them. But it was nice watching their bodies go about their tasks nude. Then Penny actually interceded on their behalf, telling me it wasn't right to force them to be exclusive to be, then never give them any release. She wanted me to keep my part of the deal, and she couldn't be jealous about something she had brought down on us with her foolish plots. So eventually, yeah. I fucked them both.

Penelope followed suit with her birthday suit, remaining nude at home as part of her penance. She told me part of her making it up was making her self available to me at any time. She stopped this practice after a couple years, when Dan junior began to be aware of such things. However, she still purposely works access into her wardrobe itch sort skirts and dresses, low ut neck lines, and alluring lingerie.

Dan Jr. Lives with us, and I treat him like one of my own, though he knows he is not my son by birth. His dad drifted out of our lives as soon as his obligations to the deal were met. His parents paid the accounts off, then wrote him out of heir will. They visit frequently and think the world of heir only grandchild, and the heir to their family fortune.

Penny makes a point of accountability. She tells me she never could have trusted me again if our roles had been reversed. However, she didn't feel she could trust herself with monogamy. She asked me to open our marriage, so that if she fell off the wagon, I wouldn't feel betrayed. So I did, but never stepped out, except for Shea.

Yeah, remember Shea is ultra submissive? She stayed as our nanny, but also remained Penny's pet. Shea can't have kids, so the fit with our brood is perfect. She lives with us, and is very affectionate to us both. Penny likes a little girl to girl time now and then, and I like more girl time than Penny feels comfortable with, so yeah..."hellooooo Shea!"

So in the end, there is still no way to beat my life! I'm a self made captain of industry, head of my own law firm, CEO of my wife's family firm, father of 5 gorgeous kids (and counting), gorgeous wife, live in lover, and a mother in law who still tells her daughter I need more blow jobs. Did I say I love my mother in law?

No one can beat my life.

maninconn
maninconn
2,099 Followers