No One Trick Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I have been so stupid and thoughtless? But even as my head was beating me up with a heavy guilt cudgel, my body was betraying me as his waking erection nudged against my inner thigh. I raised my head to look at Joe, a brow raised. "Sorry." He shrugged sheepishly.

"It's just male anatomy. That and, well you, looking..." His sheepish look turned to pure arousal, "...So god-almighty tousled and sexy and..." -huskily- "...fuckable." I glanced at my watch 3am. It would still be hours before Harry woke, and well, I had already committed adultery, the sin was the sin, I was sure.

If I was going to hell for it, I might as well make it worthwhile. I smiled at him, and lifted my negligee up and off. It was the first time he had seen me naked, but the heated appraisal in his eyes removed any lingering insecurities and doubts that I had about my body.

It was six before I climbed back over my balcony the following morning, still damp from the shower I had just taken with Joe, another first.

I was stiff and sore and throbbing. I also knew without a doubt that for as long as Joe would be house sitting next door, I would be making regular trips across the balcony. I understood that he called me 'Angel' to separate the wanton woman who came to him and 'came' with him; from his shy neighbour Ali with the sweet husband Harry.

We both knew it was more than just physical, we both fell more than a little in love over those months, but as Joe got to know Harry as a neighbour and friend, he too knew he couldn't destroy Harrys happiness.

Trish and John continued to live next to us for years, and although they never went away for quite as long, Joe always offered to house sit. I never asked his relationship status, I merely knew when I met him on the balcony at night, he was there for me and me alone.

He continued to make me scream and swear and climax into oblivion each time we made love, and he swore no one had ever made him feel the way I did.

I am sure Harry never knew, though I did catch him occasionally giving Joe a thoughtful look. As for our sex life? Well I did get him drunk enough one night to relax and let me loose on him, and after that he got a little keener, and even occasionally brought me to a genuine climax, after I had patiently showed him where and how to touch me. But he would always be something of a one trick pony, and he never paid me 'lip service', not like my Joe.

The End.

12