No One's Out of Your League

Story Info
Dominic meets Rebekah and things really surprise him!
4.7k words
4.3
13.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, rough day... eh, week... no, month and year at my job! I don't quite know how I got suckered into getting a job at a jail, but I do know why I was being kept there. The paycheck was nice, and in an economy such as the one that our "Great White Hope;" ex president G.W.Jr has put us in, being with out a job isn't an option. (I'm sorry to sound racist in that last statement, but sometimes the truth just falls out of my mouth when I talk; but that's not the reason that I'm writing.)

I didn't want to go straight home; I needed something to calm my nerves. My bosses were on my ass; upper management was on my bosses asses, and my immediate supervisor was on my nerves, and so on and so on.

I don't go to the bar anymore, I would rather buy my liquor at the store and enjoy at home, but I've been single for the last two years and drinking by yourself really isn't a good thing when you're depressed, so I decided to stop past the first bar that looked interesting.

I came upon a small sports bar and I went inside to check things out.

The interior was nice, it was a Detroit Lions bar, but although I was a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I looked past the décor and went ahead and ordered my drink.

The bartender was cute, eh, maybe about a 4 or a 5 on my scale, but that's all... "Hey, can I get a Beam and Ginger?"

She walked away without speaking and returned with my drink. She picked up my twenty off of the bar and proceeded to the register to cash it out. She returned with my change and walked back to her seat still without any sound at all. "Fucking Robot," I must have mumbled out loud, because a giggle came from a couple seats down.

I didn't mean to say it out loud, but I must have, and as I looked down the bar, my eyes met the most beautiful set of blue eyes that I have ever seen. They were attached to a brown mop, and judging by her posture, a five foot seven inch body of a quite stunning young lady.

Her eyes were warm and sparkling and very friendly, but I didn't engage in conversation other than to apologize for my mindless outburst. "Sorry... that wasn't supposed to come out like that."

She smiled again, and nodded.

I looked back toward my drink and blanked out mindlessly back into my own little world of depression.

I just sat, thinking about my bosses and my job, loathing everything about them; my lack of female companionship, and so on, and before I knew it, I was slurping the end of my glass. I looked down at it, and then back up to the robot that was picking at her finger nails, and popping a piece of bubblegum loudly.

"Excuse me," I said politely, despite how I felt for her at the current moment...

She looked up at me, and then down at my glass, and slithered off of her bar stool, and shuffled her feet down to my end of the bar. "Another one," she whined more than questioned.

"Please," I answered almost as whiney as she questioned.

Again came a little giggle, this time more stifled than the first, from the other end of the bar. I looked down towards her again, and the same warm sparkling eyes were staring into mine.

I was starting to think I was bothering her, well more like amusing her, she was sitting at the bar as quietly as was, seemingly "crying into her drink" just as much as I was. The TV playing in the corner of the bar wasn't really being watched by any of us, the robot included, and we were all pretty much in our own little worlds other than the giggles and glances that I would get occasionally from 'chicky' at the end of the bar.

I wanted to introduce myself, but decided against it and slammed the drink back in a couple gulps and kind of slammed the glass on the bar. The couple of drinks that I had consumed went straight to my bladder and I stood to go to the bathroom to relieve myself. I heard a stifle behind me, and I assumed that it came from the young lady at the bar, but when I went towards the bathroom instead of the door, I didn't hear anything else. Paying it no mind, I walked into the men's room and to the stall.

I pulled my rod out to relieve the pressure and found it half hard, either in excitement that this young lady was showing me the attention that she was, or the fact that I really had to go... I couldn't tell which.

Upon finishing, I put 'mini me' back in his denim cage and walked back out to my seat, where I found another full drink sitting in the place of the empty glass that I had left. I looked down at the pile of money that was on the bar, and realized that it hadn't changed in value; meaning I didn't pay for the last drink that I had received or this one. I looked up at "Robot Girl," who realized the rational that was playing in my head, and promptly pointed at the Blue Eyed Brunette sitting across the bar from her. 'Damn, Now I have to go introduce myself, at least to say thank you for her gesture.' I thought.

Instead of sitting down, I grabbed my drink and the money that was on the bar, and my trench coat and I walked down the bar towards the pretty young thing that was kind enough to pay for the last two doses of my addiction.

"Thank you kindly for the drinks Angel. The name is Dominic, and you are?"

"Rebekah Wilson," she chirped brightly.

"What brings you into a bar by yourself, Rebekah Wilson?"

"Well, you can just call me Beckah, but a bad relationship brings me into a bar alone. Men can really suck at times."

"Yeah, you're right," I wanted to rebut and add my own two cents about women, but I figured this wasn't the time, "...we do, and I'm sorry about your current situation."

"Thanks, but no sympathy needed, I did it to myself. I don't know how to leave a relationship at the right time, and I stayed well past my welcome. He showed me signs that our relationship was falling apart, but I tried to stick around to fix things, and when he went out and cheated again, and again, I still stuck around in hopes that things would change for the better."

Alright, before I get too in depth with our conversation, I want to let you know that this girl looked to be about 5 years my junior, and was "way out of my league" in my opinion; not that I was trying to pick her up or anything. She looked like the type that I wouldn't approach when I was in high school, because she was too hot for me. You know, the cheerleader and the science nerd type of thing, but at the moment, I realized that my help was more needed than my "Hotness Comparison Chart."

"Well I don't know if there's anything that I can say or do that will change your situation. I'm not really good at the Doctor Phil thing. I've not exactly had the best relationships... or much of one at all in the past couple of years."

"Believe it or not, I don't want any advice. All I want is someone to get drunk with at three o'clock in the afternoon, so I can forget all of my problems, and I will probably drag myself home and get in bed for an early night, and then tomorrow, I'll wake up and forge the day with courage, vigor, and strength, as I have been for the past seventy two hours..." her voice trailed off, as she stared blankly at the display bar behind the robot.

I didn't know what to say or do in this situation, and I wanted to wrap my arms around her and fix things for her. I have a good heart, as most people do too, so I couldn't just blow her off.

I went to open my mouth to say anything, something to cheer her up, and she cut me off. "Shots?" she asked before turning to Robot Girl... "Hey can I get a couple of shots?"

I really didn't want to get drunk, but I wasn't going to let her go at it alone, so I figured, 'what the fuck... why not?'

As the girl walked over, Bekah called out, "Two chilled double shots of Crown Royal please."

The girl turned to the back bar, and grabbed the bottle to make the shots and Rebekah turned to look at me. "You drink whiskey don't you?"

"Yeah, I'm drinking Jim Beam right now, but I can drink Crown."

The girl brought the shots to us, and collected the cash off of Rebekah's pile of money. We picked up the shots, slamming them back and Rebekah pushed her glass back to the bartender. "Two more please," she asked as the bartender grabbed the shot glasses and repeated her prior motion.

By this time, I was already starting to get a buzz from the alcohol that I had consumed and I could see that Rebekah was too. She got up, pulling a couple single bills from the pile of money that was on the bar and she proceeded to the juke box to play some music. An older gentleman had walked in a couple minutes before this, and had ordered a beer, and went to a corner booth to quietly drown his own sorrows away, and I looked toward him as my newly found friend bee-bopped her way to the juke box. I wondered what she was going to play, and if it would bother him to the point of leaving. My friend was about twenty two or three, so I knew the music she listened too, wasn't anything someone of his age would listen to... but to my surprise, the first couple of notes that were played were to the song "Benny and the Jets" by Elton John.

Even in my drunken stage, I laughed remembering Katherine Heigl and her male counter part in the movie '27 Dresses' when that song came on and they started drunk dancing around the bar. (Guys like romantic sappy chick flicks too occasionally.)

"Please dance with me?" Rebekah asked me when she sauntered back to my bar stool.

"Um, no..." I laughed. "This really isn't a song to dance too," I poked back at her.

"Come on, Don't make me beg you. Just get up and dance," she pleaded, "There's no one in here but us, and the bartender."

I didn't want her to beg, nor did I want to upset her, so I compromised. "How about this, Play a slow song, and I promise I'll dance with you."

"Promise;"

"Cross my heart!"

Before she turned to head back to the box, she raised her glass and toasted to the air, and slammed the second double-shot back like it was something she did regularly. "I have just the song!"

By this time, four shots and three decently potent mixed drinks into my stay at this bar, and I was feeling the room around me and a little more than that! Elton John was on the stereo, a beautiful girl was at my fingertips, and I was decently intoxicated! This was rare even for me!

Rebekah found the song she was looking for on the stereo and came back to sit beside me. "You'd better keep to your promises Mister." She slurred slightly. "I played one for both of us. Maybe we can find someone to wipe away our tears one day. Until then, you can keep me company, and dance with me."

Elvis Presley's voice stirred over the speakers, and she jumped out of her seat. "Dance!"

Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help, falling in love with you.

Shall I say, would it be a sin, that I can't help falling in love with you?

As this classic love song played over the speakers, this beautiful little thing grabbed me up with all of the fervor in the world and bear hugged me as we started swaying to the music. She rested her head against my chest and purred like a cat as I held her and we danced to Elvis like it was our wedding day. I kissed her head and hugged her close to me. My raging hard-on told on me, because the smell of her perfume, the warmth of her body, and the cooing that she was doing were all turning me on! The smell of her perfume pervading around me was really all that I needed, but all of the actions combined was getting me to a point of wanting to completely ravage this young girl!

Elvis slowly came to an end, as one more classic came over the bar's stereo speakers.

At last... My love has come along,

My lonely days are over, and life is like a song... Oh yeah, At last.

"You're trying to torture me aren't you?" I whispered in her ear.

"No Daddy," Daddy? Did this little chick just call me Daddy? If I wasn't ready to fuck her already, I sure was now! "I'm just trying to make you want me."

"Well shit, I already want you! I just don't want to take advantage of you."

"You won't. I'm totally drunk, but totally coherent, and willing. I won't cry rape, you've already got me creaming my pants with that cock that's poking me in my stomach. Take me home please." Rebekah said standing on her toes and kissing my cheek.

Do I have to tell you what happened next?

*

Back at my place, Rebekah really shocked the hell out of me. She was sweet and innocent in my car, she held my hand, and she kissed my neck. She was also all over my cheek, and was just a total sweetheart. When we got into my place, on the other hand, she was totally aggressive, and very dominate.

Once I got my door opened, she pushed me into a wall, and started kissing and biting my neck. I was totally surprised, and just went with it, as I was normally the dominate one, and this was new. She ripped my shirt off of me, and threw it to the floor. Dropping to her knees, she snatched my belt buckle, and tore my belt open and quickly made to unbuttoning my pants and pulling the zipper open with ferocity.

My cock was already rock hard, and she reached into my boxer briefs and pulled my cock out into her awaiting hand, and opened her mouth and proceeded to try to swallow it whole. My full length lay on her tongue and pressed into the back of her throat, pushing her uvula practically down her into her stomach.

Her head bobbed back and forth as my cock disappeared and reappeared into her mouth and out into the cool air. My pants dropped to the floor with the weight of my wallet and belt pulling them, and when they did, Rebekah's little hand reached around to grab my ass cheek and she pulled my body closer to her with every thrust of her head.

After about five minutes of one of the best, (come to think, it might have been the best) blow jobs I'd ever received, I didn't want to end like this, so I pushed her head away from me, and bent over to grab my little frail sex slave by her armpits, and I picked her up. I stepped out of my pants, my schlong bobbing with every step, and I took her to the Island Breakfast Nook that was my Kitchen table, and I plopped her down on the counter top. I pushed everything to the floor with one swipe of my hand, and it was my turn to ravage her.

I didn't bother to take off her top, as I wasn't really a tit man, nor was I worried about what was in her bra; I was just worried about burying my cock deep into her... Wow, she wasn't lying! I pulled her pants and panties off with out unfastening them, to find a glistening pussy, wet with want and excitement! I had to taste her before I introduced my cock into her, so I knelt down, and threw her legs over my shoulders and smashed my face into her pussy, pushing my nose into her clit.

She gasped, airy and breathless, and I wrapped my arms around her thighs, and started tongue fucking her. I made sure to touch her clit with my nose, every time I pushed my face into her, and I swirled my tongue inside her and licked every inch of skin that my tongue could touch.

Not two minutes into my oral assault, Rebekah was cumming all over my face, and her juices were running all down my chin, and neck, and onto my counter. "STOP... Stop!" she cried, "Please FUCK ME, I won't last much longer!"

I stood up, and proceeded to do as I was told, and I plunged deep into her. She was amazingly tight, and I could tell right away I wasn't going to last long inside her. I pushed into her over and over again. Her tits bounced under her shirt to the rhythm of our fucking, and I kept plowing into her.

Juices from Rebekah's wet pussy coated my dick and I had no problem sliding into her repeatedly. I cradled her thighs in my arms, against my sides, as I felt my impending orgasm building deep inside me.

"Bite me," Rebekah whispered. 'Oh please don't start talking, you'll make me lose my load!' I thought; but I did as I was asked, and I bent over her and bit the crook of her neck right above her collar bone.

"Oh fuck, do it again!" she pleaded, and I responded with obedience.

"Scratch me, pinch me..." she asked again.

I was getting a little confused, but I did as she asked again, until... "Slap me."

Ok. I am this close to cumming, and this bitch wants to get crazy on me? "Please Daddy, Punch me!"

Well, that just about ruined my mood! I was still hard and inside of her, but not really in the mood to fuck anymore, and my alcohol buzz was all but killed in the thirty seconds prior.

"Can I just finish inside you?" I said, and the look on my face said everything I wasn't able to.

"Awe daddy, yes please cum with me... I didn't mean to upset you."

It took a lot to get my full hard on back, and to finish sex, but I did, and we came together, but that was about the end of my drive to want to fuck. I've never been into violent sex, for personal reasons in my past, (nothing that had to do with me, but something I witnessed...) so that was really strange for me for her to go there.

We got cleaned up, and I walked Bekah into my living room, and we laid down on the couch, in a spoon position and I turned on the TV for background noise, and decided I'd try to get to the bottom of her story.

"So, what's your story?"

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I asked, what's your story? Why are you into rough sex?"

"Well, I'm really not, I like being cuddled, caressed, and loved during sex, but I'm so used to getting beat, for everything I do, even in sex, that's what I ask for. To please who ever is fucking me? I thought everyone liked that?"

I felt empty inside listening to her say these things. I couldn't believe it, and I couldn't believe someone was capable of brain washing a poor, naïve, and innocent girl like this into believing something like that.

"No honey, not all men like that, and further more, I'll never hurt you! I'll take care of you for as long as you'll let me, and I'll make sure you never get beat again!" I said holding her tightly to me, and kissing her ear.

"How do I believe you? That's all I've ever known. I wouldn't know what to do in a relationship where someone didn't cheat on me, beat me, degrade me, etcetera. And I don't think I would know how to accept you being nice. What if I don't take to you, and I push you away?"

"You're just going to have to trust me I guess. I will be there for you, I promise. I don't know how to do anything but..."

"This is so weird! I just met you, and we're already talking about relationships, and you treating me well, and providing for me, and so on and so on! This isn't weird to you?"

"Yeah, kind of, but I can properly court you if you'd like me to. You already know where I live. You can leave, like we never met, or had sex, and I can call you up for dinner and all of that bull shit, or we can just admit we like each other, and we can date. It's up to you."

Rebekah giggled, and turned around to face me on the couch. She pecked me on the lips a couple times, and bowed her head and rested hers to my forehead. "I think I'm admitting that I like you, as silly as that sounds." She mumbled.

"Great!" I said, "Now what? Do you fall asleep in my arms?"

"No Daddy, I think we should fuck again, since I screwed up the last go round." She said sheepishly.

My dick immediately responded, but I didn't really know if I wanted too.

"You're insatiable!" I said kind of shocked.

"What? You don't want too? Your hard rod says otherwise."

"Oh, I want too, but..."

"But what," Rebekah asked pushing me down on my back on the couch, "...afraid?"

And with that, I was on my back with Rebekah standing over me. And she surprised me yet again. She walked up to where my head was on the couch and kneeled over my face and sat her juicy pussy down onto my face. She was facing my toes, and she sat straight up and I inserted my tongue as far up her hole as it could go. I poked my nose into her asshole this time, (which happened to smell like complete sex. I was intoxicated, and my cock grew a little harder! Roses really don't smell like "boo-hoo-hoo!" -- a reference to my Outkast fans...) and I tongue fucked her wet sopping pussy. I was really going to like this one!

12