No Ordinary Game Ch. 05

Story Info
What do you want?
6.9k words
4.33
18k
28

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you want?

This is a cuckold story about a husband who shares his wife with another man. A work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years. This multi-chapter story is best read sequentially. Start with chapter one for best understanding but this chapter could stand alone, so go ahead and read it.

***

Sy didn't hear the garage door go up and didn't know Amanda was home until she shook him awake.

"Wake up, Babe, I'm back," she said. She noticed the open whiskey bottle, the baby oil, the scattered tissues, and Sy's open laptop. The room smelled of stale whiskey. She picked up a crumpled tissue and sniffed it. Yes, he had broken his promise to her.

"Oh, and someone seems to have lost his pants," she said with a laugh. She had made up her mind on the drive home to be angry with her husband for calling her back from her date, but he looked so ridiculous she couldn't help but laugh. She was so glad to see her husband again now that the Sturm und Drang of her date with Glenn was past. She felt as if a weight had been lifted and she was returning home victorious after a perilous quest. She hadn't appreciated until now just how stressful it had been.

It must have been even more stressful for Sy, she thought. She shook him again.

"Huh? What? Oh, Mandy! You're back! Oh, I'm so glad! That was just awful!"

He stood up and promptly sat down again. "I think I'm kinda fucked up," he slurred.

"Come on Babe. Let's go to bed," she said, helping him up. "So many things have happened today. I'm totally worn out. We can talk in the morning."

***

Amanda was up at her usual time Saturday morning, showered, dressed, and preparing two omelets. Sy appeared in his bathrobe, unshaven. He was ailing. He sat at the kitchen table and Amanda brought him a cup of coffee in his favorite cup.

"Good morning, Babe," she said. "You look pretty rough. How much did you drink last night?"

Sy groaned and said, "Too much. I'm paying for it now."

"Here's some ibuprofen. I thought you might need it," she said. She placed a glass of water and four tablets before him.

She sounds almost cheerful, he thought. What did that mean?

He had expected Mandy to lay into him over his drinking but to his surprise, she'd said nothing. She was almost too polite. He wanted conversation and he wanted details but Mandy seemed content with small talk.

He had finished half his coffee before he finally spoke.

"Uh...Mandy? So...uh...how'd it go?"

"Fine, Sy. No real problems," she said. She placed two omelets on the table, sat down, and began eating hers in silence.

Sy stared at his omelet. "Uh...Mandy? Please, I dying here. Don't make me beg."

Amanda dropped her fork on her plate with a sharp clank that made Sy's head pound. He winced and instantly regretted his question.

"Okay, Sy, here it is. Yes, Glenn and I had intercourse last night, just one time. Then you asked...no, you demanded that I come home right away, and I did. I cut my evening short for you. Then I find you drunk on the couch after you promised not to drink. Furthermore, you'd been masturbating and you'd promised me you wouldn't. You had promised me, Sy! You broke your all promises!"

He cringed at her anger but knew he deserved it. He had pushed her and pushed her and made her do this. Then, he had reacted badly when she had followed his wishes. If anything, he owed her an apology.

"Would you like some more coffee, Sy?" she asked. He nodded 'yes' and she brought it to him.

"Uh...look, uh...Mandy? I'm...uh...I'm still a little fucked up right now. I'm sorry...really sorry. I couldn't keep my promises to you and...uh...I'm just sorry," he said, staring into his coffee.

He looked up into her face for the first time. "Does this mean it's all over? Did I totally screw it up?"

"What do you want, Sy? You looked like you suffered last night. But I'll do whatever you want. I can quit right now or we can keep going, but whatever we choose we have to work together. You can't go off on your own like you did last night. You've got to stick to the plan."

He looked up sharply at her words. Did Mandy know he had spied on her at the hotel bar? He sighed a deep sigh. Fuck his head hurt! But the conversation was arousing and to his surprise, he felt the stirrings of an erection.

"What are you getting out of this, Sy? I had a very nice evening with Glenn and we had some nice sex together. You drank whiskey and masturbated to porn. When I came home you looked miserable. Why did you put yourself through that? What were you thinking?"

Sy sighed. What was I thinking? Am I crazy to let her date another man? Who does that?

"I don't know, Mandy. It's agony but at the same time it feels so great. I want it and I hate it. It's a feeling that smothers me and I just can't think. It's the most amazing feeling you can imagine. And I do it for you, you know. I want you to have great sex. That's what I think about the most, you having great sex with Glenn."

He was picking at his omelet. He knew he should eat.

"But I have great sex with you, Sy. I don't need this!" she said, reaching across the table to hold his hands.

He lifted his head again to look at her.

"You enjoyed it, Mandy, I can tell. I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice. Glenn made you come, didn't he?"

She nodded her head 'yes'.

"And it was good, right? Real good?"

She nodded again.

"So I want to keep going, Mandy. Let me deal with this...anxiety, whatever it is. I was excited beyond words last night, imagining you with Glenn. It was incredible knowing it was really happening. God, how I wanted to be there! It was exquisite agony and I can't explain it, but I want to do it again. I know that doesn't make any sense to you. It doesn't even make sense to me."

He let out a long sigh and started again on his omelet. It felt good to talk.

"It's lust, Sy. Pure lust for both of us. I feel it, too," she said.

"Yeah, I know. Pure lust." He took another bite. "Thanks for breakfast, it's really good. Okay, I'll stick to the plan next time. No drinking and no wanking. I'll wait at home. I'm sorry about the calls and the texts. I guess you didn't get any of them since your phone was turned off."

"Sy, I want you to say it. Say the words. Say you want your wife to go to her lover and have sex with him. Promise me no drinking and no masturbating. I want to hear it, Sy. Say the words or the game is over."

"Okay, Mandy." He took a deep breath and let it out.

"Go to your lover. Go to Glenn and have sex with him. I promise you, no drinking and no wanking while you're gone. But you've got to tell me everything, every little detail. Promise me no sneaking around behind my back. And please, tell me you'll let me watch some day. At least consider it. That's what I want, more than anything."

He felt relieved she hadn't cut him off from the game.

"Okay, Sy, the game is still on. I know you want to watch, but not yet. I'm not ready for that. I won't ever sneak around on you. You'll always know everything I do. You stay home today and get over your hangover. Drink lots of water and take more ibuprofen this afternoon. We've been invited to Glenn and Tiffany's tonight at seven o'clock for dessert and coffee. I'm sure we'll talk all about it."

"Tonight? That's gonna be weird, talking with them, especially me talking to Glenn. So, does that mean that tonight...uh...that you and Glenn are going to...uh," he started, but she interrupted.

"No, Sy, I won't have sex with Glenn tonight. But Glenn wants to do it again and so do I. You go take a nap and get well. Recharge your batteries because you owe me some loving and I expect to collect."

She was smiling again.

***

Five hours later, Sy woke refreshed from his nap. His headache was gone but his mouth tasted like the bottom of a bird's nest. He came into the kitchen shaved, dressed, and looking renewed. Amanda brought him a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and served him a late lunch. They sat at the kitchen table next to each other while Sy ate. She stroked his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Are you better now, Sy? I worry about you. You looked so miserable last night." Her arm went around his shoulder and she held him close.

"I'm good now, Mandy. That was the hardest and weirdest night I've ever had. But exciting, too. My head was all over the place. My brain was bouncing around like a ball in a panchinko machine."

He ate some more and continued. "I feel bad I couldn't keep my promises to you. I'm sorry I made you come home and ruined your date. I'm sorry about the boozing and the wanking, too. Once I started, it went out of control."

"I forgive you, Babe," she said. "And I owe you, too. You showed me a fantasy I didn't know I had. We're both new to this and we've got to expect bumps in the road. That's what Tiffany said. I think you did fine, Sy. It didn't go so smoothly for me, either."

"What happened? Is Glenn upset because of me?" he asked.

"Babe, listen. Glenn is going to go along with whatever you and I decide. Remember, this is our game and we call the shots. I'm your wife, not his. He only gets to have me because we let him. He knows that. Tiffany and I have talked about it."

They turned the kitchen chairs toward each other and interlaced their knees. They leaned forward, touched foreheads, and rubbed noses. This was something they'd done all the years they had been together. It was pow-wow time, a time for intimate truth-telling.

"We're a team, Babe, you and me," Mandy said. "We're in this together and we share everything. I did this for you. I mean, I love you and that's why I did it. There's a lot about this I don't understand, but I'm willing to learn."

"I don't understand it, either," Sy said. "I mean, why do I feel this way? What I really mean is, what kind of husband wants his wife to have a boyfriend? If I think about it too much I feel really weird."

"Sy, Glenn isn't my boyfriend and he's not my lover. He's just a guy I had sex with, just one time. You are my lover," she said, planting another kiss on his lips.

"C'mon, Mandy. Glenn means more to you than that. Anyone can see that."

She kissed his nose. "I know. He's my friend and we run together. He's also my boss. Isn't that kind of kinky, having sex with my boss? He's way older than me, too. Thinking about it makes me feel kinda...wicked."

Sy was silent. "It is wicked, Mandy. Right now, I can't say if I hate it or love it."

They stared into each others eyes, foreheads pressed together. "I don't know either, Sy. I don't want it to cause you pain but I want to explore this some more. Glenn and I had something last night. Maybe call it lust because it's certainly not love, not like you and I have for each other. I couldn't have done what I did last night without your permission, Babe. I was scared but I knew you wanted me to do it. That gave me the courage to keep going."

She leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "I can't say this out loud, Sy. It's too wicked. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I liked it when Glenn undressed me. He stripped me to my bra and panties right in front of the big window. I could see my reflection. He took my stockings down and when I felt his fingers going down my thighs, it nearly made me come. I was sooo hot and sooo wet. I could smell my arousal and I'm sure Glenn could, too."

"Oh, Mandy! That is so fucking hot!"

"We got into bed and shivered together, Sy. He held me and kissed me and I asked him to take off my bra. I wanted to get my tits out for him. I wanted him to play with my nipples and pull them and twist them. I wanted him to make them hurt."

She was breathing heavily into his ear; panting, really.

"God, Mandy, that's just amazing to hear! Tell me more!"

Mandy giggled. "Take me upstairs and fuck me. Take me back from that wicked man who fucked your wicked wife last night and filled her with his jizz. God, it was dripping out of me all the way home!"

They stood and kissed and began undoing buttons and clasps. When they were naked, Mandy knelt and held her husband's penis while she licked up and down the shaft. She sucked on the crown and slid it into her mouth. She pressed her tongue down and forward and extended her neck. She swallowed his penis didn't stop pushing until his cock head was lodged in her throat and her nose was firmly nested in his pubic hair and up against his belly. She pulled off and sat back on her heels, breathing heavily. His penis glistened with her saliva.

"This is the cock I love, Babe, your cock. Take me upstairs and fuck me with this cock. Take your naughty wife back."

She turned and calmly walked up the stairs. Sy watched open-mouthed as she swiveled her hips and her bare bottom undulated up the stairs. She pulled the covers back and spread her legs on their bed.

"I did this for him, Sy. I pulled off my panties and spread my legs so he could fuck me. He was too gentle with me. I want you to fuck me hard. Pound my pussy. Come inside of me and fill me up. No diaphragm, Babe. Fuck a baby into me. Do me now!"

Sy mounted his wife and in one thrust slid into her to the hilt. Like she had done for Glenn, she locked her ankles behind his back and threw herself into fucking her husband.

"Is this what Glenn did? Did he fuck you like this?" Sy grunted. He was pounding her with all he had.

"No. He was too timid. You fuck me best! Fuck me hard! Put a baby in me!"

Sy's orgasm was unstoppable. With a roar, Sy reclaimed his adulterous wife and drove his semen deep into her vagina. His wife was his again.

***

Glenn and Tiffany Talbot lived in a large, two-story Colonial in an leafy, upscale neighborhood with wide sidewalks and tree-lined streets. The house was built on the crest of a hill and had a full daylight basement that opened to the back yard, making it three stories in total. The view out the back was pastoral and territorial. Privacy was provided by dense vegetation on three sides.

Sy rang the doorbell. After a few moments, Glenn opened the door and greeted them.

"Mandy, Sy, I'm so glad you've come!" he said. He shook Sy's hand then turned his attention to Amanda.

"Mandy, you look absolutely gorgeous. Please, come in."

As soon as the door closed, Glenn put his arms around Amanda in a full, tight embrace. He bent her backward for a for a long, open-mouth kiss. Sy froze at this blatant display and was at a momentarily loss. Tiffany appeared at his side wearing a traditional Chinese red quju-robe with a black sash and long, full sleeves. She firmly took ahold of Sy's hand.

"Let the lovers have their moment," Tiffany said. She led him into the living room while Sy gaped at the couple from over his shoulder. Glenn and Mandy shared little kisses and whispers and followed arm in arm to the living room. They sat down next to each other on a leather couch and snuggled close together. Tiffany seated Sy in a chair across from the couch.

Seeing his wife acting so loving and affectionate toward Glenn unnerved Sy and he didn't know what to do. He realized Mandy was only doing what he had asked her to do. But actually seeing her and Glenn together was far, far different than the fantasy, and not in a good way for Sy.

Tiffany saw Sy's growing agitation. "Sy, would you help me with the coffee, please?" she asked, and she led him into the kitchen.

She pulled him around the corner, out of sight and earshot of the lovers, and said, "Well, Mister Cuckold, what do you think of that? Pretty intense, eh? Wait 'til you see them fuck. It'll blow your mind!"

Tiffany's bold and vulgar talk left Sy speechless. He could scarcely catch his breath! He looked lost.

"Calm down, Sy, I'm only jerking your chain. You've got to get used to seeing your wife and her lover together. Get out of your stupor and enjoy the subtle pleasures of your wife's affair. What did you expect to see? You said you want to watch my husband fuck your wife, but you can't do that until you toughen up!"

She reached for Sy's crotch and felt his penis through his slacks. "Hard as a rock, just as I suspected, Sy. You're getting off on this, aren't you?"

Sy was completely flummoxed by Tiffany's bold aggression. He had totally misjudged her. He had her figured for a demure Asian housewife, but she was the Dragon Lady!

He'd asked for this and Amanda, Tiffany, and Glenn had only given him what he's asked for. He felt totally unnerved and disoriented.

"I just threw you into the deep end of the pool but you're not swimming, Sy. You're just thrashing around. Get a grip. You know how to swim and you won't drown. Slow down, relax, and enjoy it. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh," Tiffany added with a little laugh.

"You'll get to watch them fuck, Sy. I've convinced Mandy you need to watch. It's your kink, it's essential for you. But she's not ready, not yet. But she'll get there and that's what you want, right? To watch them fuck?"

Tiffany's rough language felt like heavy body blows raining down upon him. He finally found his voice and struggled to form a coherent sentence.

"Right...but, uh...oh, man!" He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "But that's really upsetting, seeing them together like that. It's a lot different than I thought it would be."

"See? You aren't ready to watch. But soon. I've got to get you ready."

At least he could talk about it. Something about Tiffany's manner made her easy to talk to, even when she was deliberately needling him.

Tiffany placed a coffee carafe and four cups and saucers on a large tray, along with cream and sugar. Sy brought the tray into the living room and placed it on the center table. Mandy and Glenn sat close together on the couch, holding hands. Mandy looked at her husband with a sly smile and Sy knew they had been kissing and making out while he had been in the kitchen.

They'd probably had their tongues down each other's throats, he thought. It made him jealous but at the same time, excited. He didn't want them to see how he felt. He poured four cups of coffee and Tiffany brought out a tray with four plates of tiramisu.

"This tiramisu was made by my good friend, Andre. You've had his cheesecake, Mandy. At the Cattle Club, remember?" she said, winking at Glenn.

The four of them made small talk while they ate. Left unspoken was any mention of what had happened the previous night. Sy was terribly conflicted. He wanted to talk about it but at the same time, he dreaded it. He felt left out and embarrassed. Sy's mind was in turmoil and Tiffany's breezy conversation was driving him crazy.

After they had finished coffee and dessert, Tiffany announced that Glenn would take Sy down to the basement while she and Amanda remained upstairs to talk.

After the two men had gone downstairs, Tiffany closed the stairway door and took Amanda back into the living room.

"See how easy that was, Mandy? Sy didn't make a peep. Did he catch you and Glenn making out?"

"No, we heard him coming and stopped in time, I think," she replied.

"He knows, Mandy. He didn't catch you in the act, but he knows. But he didn't object, did he? Isn't that exciting?"

"Yes, I feel like such a naughty wife!" Amanda said with a nervous laugh.

"You are a naughty wife, Mandy, and you love it. And your husband loves it, too. Sy wants you to be a very, very naughty wife, and he's just told you so again. Now, tell me all about last night. Did you have fun? Glenn told me Sy made you come home early. Don't you worry, I know what to do about that." She sat down next to Amanda and the two women began to talk.

12