No Ordinary Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Love with a porn star.
4.2k words
4.61
35.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic attack

You just don’t know how hard it was for me not to blurt out all the perverted things , Tera and I have done over the last few weeks. I guess one of the reasons why I am so attracted to her, is that she doesn’t look like a woman who does what she does. If you never watched porn, or never looked at a Playboy, or Penthouse magazine, you would just assume she is just a very well mannered young woman. That to me,………..God! is such a turn on!

“Well, Jay, at least you don’t have to worry about her fucking around on you. Me, I like sluts, women who will do anything. Women who have no sense of fucking self respect. Women I can degrade, get my dick sucked, fuck and move on to the next one, when I get sick of them.”

“WHAT! ARE YOU LISTNING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? I thought you were just young and needed to grow up, but after that statement, I have lost all, and I mean all respect for you. How can you go in life with that mentality?”

“Come on man! Woman think the exact same way, but it’s men who are labeled, sexiest and pigs. I guarantee, you precious virgin of yours has done, not thought, but done what I do. Woman don’t care about men. Especially pretty woman. Jay, I like you, but man, I have a lot of experience in the playing field. I don’t want to break your heart, but that girl of yours is too, too, damn pretty, not to have any skeletons in her closet. I’m telling you, your heart is going to break when you find out that she is not all that you expect. Your heart is going to break when you find out she’s fucking around on you. It happen to me, and from that point on, I vowed never to let another woman fuck me up. Your problem is your too nice of a guy Jay, you need to toughen up. See, there are certain paths you have to take to find true happiness in a relationship. You have to start with ugly women, and then gradually work your way to more beautiful ones when you get more experience. You, want the prize without the fight. That girl, what’s her name?”

“Tera.”

“Tera is a woman that a man gets when he has fought a long time for. Jay, you ain’t be fighting long enough for a woman like that. She knows it, and it’s just a matter of time before she realizes, that your not worth her time, because your not what she truly wants.”

I just looked at him. As much as I hated him that moment, his words did make some sense. That cliché, “Nice guys finish last” was something that through time people realized. At that moment, it had felt like my entire world, my hopes and dreams just collapsed, and the wrecking ball was an asshole by the name of Ricco. Damn! All of the sudden, I got a huge knot in my throat, my eyes started to get all watery, my hands were all sweaty. In my mind all sorts of thought were running around. What if’s. What if she was playing me for a fool? What if she had no intention of being with me except for a short time? What if, she was fucking someone on the side? I mean she was, but outside of work. She did it for a living, but what if I was just a guy on the side. What if she was a Ho, for some pimp, and she was just fucking me to pass time while her pimp was pimping his other “Bitches?” GOD! I don’t know what to think anymore. I don’t know what to feel. I don’t know how to act. Do I just demand, from Tera that she tell me what her intentions are with me, and if there not compatible with mine, do I leave? Do I not say anything, and become insecure and paranoid and suspicious, of her when we are not together? There is no one that I can talk to for advise on this. Except one person. The person who can give me the true answers to everything. Tera.

I gotto go. I just can’t stay here tonight. I went to the managers office, and told them I just wasn’t feeling good, and left.

I hailed a cab in Times Square. The ride couldn’t be any slower. It seemed that we hit every light from 42nd and eighth Ave. to 72nd. Finally I made it back to her place. I stood at the entrance, just looking. I mustered up the courage to open the door. As I entered her apartment, I could hear the television, the sound was low. I walked over and cut it off. I stood at the entrance of the bedroom, and marveled at the beautiful sight before me. I started to think, “maybe she is too beautiful for me.” Even if this was to end today, it would have been the best three weeks I have ever had with anyone.

I got undressed and as quietly as I could laid beside her. I moved over close to her and softly kissed her forehead. I ran my hands softly and slowly over her bare skin. I then just stared at this beautiful work of God’s that lay before. “It will be so, so hard to find another woman who can even come to a tenth of what Tera is.”

I just don’t want to look anymore, I just don’t have the energy.

She must have felt my presence there.

“What are you doing back?” She asked in a sleepy voice.

“I said I was sick.”

“Are you?”

“Sick of not being with you.” She smiled.

“There you go with those pick up lines. Give me a kiss.”

I moved over even closer, moved her hair from her face and kiss her on the lips.

“UMMM! Sleepy breath.”

“Make love to me, Jay.”

“How can you wake up wanting to fuck?”

“I didn’t say I wanted to fuck. I said make love to me. There is a difference.”

“To be honest with you, I am just too damn tiered to do anything right now. ……. Wow I never thought I would turn down sex!”

“Tiered or worried about something?”

“What makes you think, I worried about something?”

“Woman’s intuition, and the way you kissed me.”

“You can tell that I’m worried about something, by the way I kissed you?”

“It wasn’t the lustful passionate kiss you have been giving me. So from that, I can tell.”

“Can’t it be that I’m just tiered?”

“Now you’re trying to convince yourself that your not worried, so now I’m convinced your worried about something. What is it?”

“Nothing. I’m just going to sleep.”

I laid on my back and closed my eyes. Tera rested her head on my chest and feel asleep. Tomorrow, I have to talk to her. I opened my eyes and then took a deep breath in. “God she smells so good.” I gently ran my hands through her hair. Then softly rubbed her back . This girl is just too wonderful. Everything that I want, she possesses.

I started to think, maybe Ricco was right, maybe I hadn’t worked long enough to be here with her.

I woke up around ten thirty. Tera had left for her photo shoot. She left a note on the dresser, telling me to meet her at the Tower Record store at W4th and Broadway around one. I went into the bathroom to get washed up. Taking a shower alone was just too boring. So I just splashed water on my face, and brushed my teeth.

I left the apartment around twelve. I took the 1/9 Downtown train to Times Square, and transferred to the Downtown "N". I got off at the 8th st stop and walked back four blocks to the Tower record. As I entered the store through the revolving door, I could see Tera standing at one of the listening stations. She wore a lime green sun dress, that just lightly covered her body. As I entered the store, I noticed three or four guys staring at her, like they wanted to say something. Now being a guy, I had to show that this woman was with me. So I walked up behind her, and grabbed her. I leaned down and kissed her neck. She turned around, and gave me a huge welcome hug.

"I knew you would be on time."

"Be late, to met you? NEVER! So what do want to do?"

"Whatever!"

"Wanna grab something to eat? There is a pizzeria Uno's around the corner."

"That sounds good."

We walked the short distanced to the restaurant, and waited to be seated. After about ten minutes we were seated at the window.

"What do want to order?" I asked

"I really don't care."

"Extra cheese, pepperoni?"

"Yeah! That's cool."

"How did your photo shot go?"

"Not bad. The photographer is good. When you have a good photographer, everything goes smooth."

"Who was the photographer?"

"Suze Randle."

"Oh yeah, she's pretty good. Everything that I've learned about you, is through her web site."

She smiled at me.

"Everything Ok?" I ask

"Yeah! Why?"

"You just seem, not you."

"You really don't know me that well yet. This is me. I …..just go through some ups and downs every now and then. I'm ok though."

"Anything, I can do? I'm a pretty good listener."

"I know. I'm alright, really."

I really had no idea how to comfort her, I had no idea what to say. I mean, what? I had a feeling that she was just, really fucked up emotionally. I would think that anyone in that line of work would be. What do you say when you see her? "Hey honey! How was you day? Did you have a good day at the office? Normal people in a normal relationship, could have normal conversations about their day at work. I knew how to hold that type of conversation, but this, I had no idea.

One thing that I have learned working in the hotel business, is how to read peoples eyes. You see, a guy walk up to the desk with a beautiful young woman. The guy has no shame at what he is about to do, but girl, her eyes gives what she is thinking and feeling away. You can see the sadness, the horror, the anger. Tera, at times when I look in her eyes, I can see she wants to change, that she wants to do something else, but she just doesn't know which way to go. I wanted to just tell her that she is too bright, too beautiful, too wonderful to do what she is doing. But I know, if those words come out of my mouth, it would probable be then end for me. So, I would have to gently manipulate her to making the decision that she wanted, and I wanted. It would just take time and patience.

Our food arrived and we ate and talked some more about us and what we both wanted, and how we could achieve it. We sat in the restaurant for about two hours. By the time we left it was around three Pm.

"Hey, you want to take the Staten Island Ferry?"

"Sure."

We caught a cab to Battery park, and walked a short distance to the Ferry dock. The slip was packed with people. Commuters, tourist, and people like us, who just wanted to take a cool free boat ride on a hot day.

"What's in Staten Island?"

"Um, people and house's. I'm quite sure there is more over there, but I just like the ride. I think it is the best free, romantic thing there is in the city."

"Romantic?"

"Very. You ever been to the Hoboken pier?"

"No."

"It's a make out point. Well, was until the yuppies took it over. Now it's a nice park. But it still has the allure of a make out spot. It has the best unobstructed view of Manhattan." We got on the boat and found a nice spot to ourselves. I stood behind her and held her tight to me. She began to grind into me, and I instantly became hard. I took a deep breath in as she slowly moved backwards and forwards in front of me. She leaned back and took my hand which was around her waist and slid it down between her legs. Her dress was long so I couldn't do what I wanted, without pulling it up. She turned and faced me. I looked at her face and could see that she was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing………………..Jay, make love to me."

"Here?"

"Find a spot, where we can be alone."

"Tera. There is about two hundred people on this boat, I don't think that’s possible."

She laid her head on my chest and hugged me tight.

"Make love to me Jay."

If I were to get arrested for indecent exposure, it would be for her. The only spot that I could think of that would give us the opportunity to be alone, was the restroom.

"Follow me."

I lead her to the middle of the boat. By the concession stand was the restroom. I really didn't give a damn at that point if people saw us go in together, but no one did. When we got in, it had smelled like the restroom was just cleaned. It was small, but it was enough room for us to do what we were going to do.

My feelings were of concern for her, because I didn't know what was wrong, and of sexual excitement.

I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and the dress fell to the floor, exposing her naked body. I unzipped my pants and slid them down. I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. Our kiss was deep, passionate and meaningful. I moved down to her neck, and kissed and sucked it. Then I went down further, to her chest. I sucked on the right breast, biting on the nipple lightly. Then I went to the other breast and did the same. She rubbed my head very gently. She then moved my head off her. Then she turned around and leaned on the sink. I spread her legs, and entered her pussy. I moved in and out slowly. The movement of the boat at times forced our bodies up and down right and left. I pulled her hair back as my thrust got harder and harder. I felt myself about to cum. I pulled out of her and quickly put my cock in her ass. Before I could enter, I exploded on her. I then spread her ass with both hands and rammed my cock in it. She softly let out a sigh. She began moving her rear around. She grabbed hold on to the sink with both hands and wildly moved up and down. I quickly moved in and out of her. I was about to cum again. I pulled out and turned her around. I pushed her don to the floor and came on her face. She got up and told me to sit down on the toilet seat. She then straddled me and took my wet cock and put it in her. She leaned down and kissed me, both our faces at that point was covered with cum. She leaned up from the kiss and I noticed that she was still crying. Which made me start to cry. She leaned over, when she did her hair covered our faced. The mixture of cum and tears dripped down her cheeks. She then took both her hands and held my face. I looked at her, with a very concerned look. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. When she opened them again she looked at me.

"Jay, make LOVE TO ME. Don't FUCK me! Make love to me."

I leaned up and kissed her and we just began to make love to each. Our lips from that point on, never became unlocked. We kissed and kissed and kissed. I was still in her, and she slowly and rhythmically moved on me. I came in her over and over. I could feel my cum, dripping out of her and down my shaft and over my testicles. When we did break from our kissing, she closed her eyes, and moved her body slowly on me. Her mouth was open, and she let out a light "AHHH, that's it. Fuck, I'm coming." It was like she was moving in slow motion. When she finished, she opened her eyes, and just looked at me.

"When we get home, I need you to make love to me, as long as you can."

"I have to go to work tonight."

"CALL OUT! If you get fired, I'll take care of you."

She got up slowly, from off of me. She then leaned down and slid her dress back on.

"I'll be outside." She said.

I guess I got my work cut out for me tonight.

A couple of minutes later, I left and went to find Tera on the deck. No one seemed to have noticed us being in the restroom for that long of a time. And we were in there a long time. When we first went in, the Colgate clock in Jersey City, read four. Now were passing it again heading toward Staten Island, and it reads five thirty. Which means we rode this thing, to Staten Island, back to Manhattan, from Manhattan to Staten Island, back to Manhattan, and now to Staten Island. Funny how time fly's when your making love.

I walked over to Tera, and held her from behind. I leaned down and kissed her neck. I looked at her face, and there was a huge wade of cum on the side of her right cheek. I leaned over and licked it off of her and then kissed her in the mouth. I could feel a few people watching our every move, so I didn't do anything too erotic.

"Are you going to be able last tonight?"

"I'll try."

We held each other the entire trip back to Manhattan. When we got back to Battery Park, I hailed a cab, and told him to take us to 72 and Broadway. When we took off, Tera snuggled up under me and closed her eyes. I rubbed her long hair as we moved slowly in rush hour traffic. Ten minutes later, we still hadn't gotten out of lower Manhattan. Tera opened her eyes and looked around. She then kissed my neck and put her hand down my pants. Her cool hand and her manicured fingernails felt good rubbing and lightly scratching up and down on my cock. She then pulled my cock out, leaned down and began to suck on it. She moved up and down slowly, sucking hard in the process. I could not control my facial expressions. They were of pure pleasure. A school bus pulled up beside the cab, and I noticed a teenage boy looking at us in amazement. Fortunately, the bus turned at the next corner. A few minutes of this perversion, I came in her mouth. I pushed her head into my crotch, and held it there. When I was finished unloading, I let go. She moved back up and leaned her head back on the seat and swallowed. I moved over and kissed her throat as she swallowed my sperm. I lifted her dress up, and moved my hand up it. With my index and middle finger I fucked her pussy, while I sucked on her neck. She moved her thighs around as I roughly moved my fingers in and out of her. About two minutes later I felt a warm liquid on my hands. Her thighs tightly gripped around my wrist and she jolted forward. She started to breath hard, and then softly. She then leaned on my chest. We both closed our eyes. It seemed as soon as we did, we were home. I paid the cabby, and we rushed up to the apartment.

From dusk, to dawn, to midnight

It was seven o'clock, if I was going to call out, now was the time. Three years of working at this property, and I have never called out of work. I never had a reason to. Tera walked into the living room, wearing nothing and I thought, this is a good reason. I called the job and gave them some BS excuse. They told me I could take whatever time I needed to recover. I sat on the couch, and closed my eyes, just then, Tera whispers in my ear to come to the bedroom.

7:15pm

I lay Tera on the bed. I then spread her legs and enter her. I begin to kiss her neck, while enter in and out of her slowly. My excitement makes me cum almost within one minute of the intercourse. But I don't stop, I just keep pumping and pumping.

8:00pm

I cum for the fifth time. I push deep in her and allow all my sperm to enter her vagina. I then move down and put my head between her legs. I start to lick, suck and fuck her wet, cum soaked pussy. I can stay here in this position for hours at a time. I loved the way her pussy looked and felt in my mouth.

10:10pm

My face is covered with sweat, and vaginal secretions, but I want to lick more. Her hands hold my head tight in her pussy. Her hips gyrate, as my tongue, goes deep in her, hitting the walls of her vagina, licking her hardened clitoris. Moans of pleasure is heard as I continue on my oral trek.

Midnight

I turn her on her stomach, and I start to kiss, the back of her neck. Then down her spine. I reach her ass. I spread her ass, and lick deep in it. I wanted to stick my hard cock in the hole, but this was about pleasing her. I worked up a mouth full of saliva, and wet her ass.

2:00am

I enter her pussy again and begin to slowly fuck it. Fucking in circles, hitting her clit as I move in and out. I put her legs over my shoulders and push herd and deep. I lean down and kiss her sweaty forehead. I let her legs down and just continue fucking. I could feel the sweat and the cum between my legs, from the hours of love making. I lean down and bury my head in her neck. My humping goes from fast, to slow on a continuous basis.

10:00am

Exhausted, I still want to do more. The sheets on the bed are covered with sweat, vaginal secretions and cum. The bedroom wrecks of sex. Her hair is wet and curly from sweating, both our bodies glisten from the marathon love making. I lay on top of her, ready to just sleep for at least eight hours straight. She rubs my head as it lays on her wet chest. She then ask me to continue, not to stop.

12