No Other Life than This Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure we missed the last train," Matt said calmly, on their way back to the house.

"You think so?" Benny knew for a fact that the last train left a few minutes after eleven, which meant they could get to the station with time to spare.

"Uh huh. Pretty sure."

"Well, okay then. If you're sure."

Matt simply smiled, and Benny tried to think boring thoughts in an effort to control his raging hard-on, half-afraid that he wouldn't be able to sustain it for very long and that it would wither away right when he needed it most. His first thought was that they would need to wash the sheets the next morning, but that led to his thinking of exactly how and why they'd get dirty, and it was all pretty much a lost cause after that. "Condoms," he croaked in sudden panic.

"Don't worry. I've got all the necessary supplies."

Benny crossed his arms over his chest. "Why? You didn't even want to meet me." He wasn't sure why he kept harping on that, after all, he hadn't wanted to meet Matt either, but it sort of pissed him off.

"I was a boy scout," Matt said, and after that Benny just concentrated on his impure thoughts and tried not to squirm in his seat as his dick pressed harder and harder against his zipper.

Matt pulled into the garage and turned off the engine. For a few moments they both just sat there, looking at the wall in front of them.

"Well? Are you going to move?" Benny asked finally.

"I'm trying to decide if there's enough room to have a first go in the car," Matt answered.

"Oh, hell, yeah," Benny groaned, and leaned over to kiss Matt, only to be pulled up short by his seatbelt. He fumbled blindly at the buckle and released himself, then lunged for Matt again, banging his head against the roof. "Ow! Assuming we were both about ten inches shorter," he said ruefully, settling back into his seat and rubbing his head.

"But then I'd only be four inches long," Matt said.

"That's okay, baby, I was never a size queen."

They smirked at each other, then Matt wrenched his car door open. "Let's go do this," he grunted, and there was something about his workman-like attitude that Benny couldn't help but approve of. He almost beat Matt to the door that led into the house, despite the fact that he had to go around the car, while Matt had the direct path. Matt body-blocked him, grabbed his biceps in order to steady him, then bent his head to kiss him.

Benny liked kissing, always had. He could never figure out those that claimed it was more intimate than other sexual acts; it seemed to him that sticking your dick down someone's throat required a lot more trust – on both sides – than tongue play. The fact that Matt seemed to like it too augured well for the future. Benny opened his mouth under Matt's, let Matt's tongue in, licked at it with his own. He raised his hands and combed his fingers through Matt's hair, the long shaggy locks silky and cool, and he wondered what it would feel like to have Matt's hair brush against his hips and thighs and belly.

"You are so fucking sexy," he whispered, and Matt groaned, a long, hot exhalation into Benny's mouth. Benny's fingers clenched in Matt's hair in reaction, and he tried to press his body closer. Matt pushed his thigh between Benny's legs, like he had while they were dancing, and this time Benny had no qualms about humping against it and trying to get more friction against his hard-on.

He was wearing way too many clothes; they both were. He reluctantly let go of Matt's hair and took a step back, trying to shrug his jacket off. Matt had his eyes closed and he muttered something that sounded like a protest, then he opened them and saw what Benny was doing and copied him. The jackets were easy, but cuff-links required more coordination than Benny, hands shaky, thought he could manage.

"Here," Matt said, reaching over to help Benny.

Benny stood docilely holding up one hand at a time for Matt. He smiled at the look of concentration on Matt's face. "You look so intense."

"Damn right." Matt stood with Benny's cuff-links in his hand and looked around, as if unsure where to place them. "This would be easier if we were actually in the house and upstairs," he remarked and without waiting for a response, set sail for the guest room, dragging Benny behind him. Benny wasn't so sure he liked the constant manhandling, but since Matt was headed in the same direction he wanted to go in, he wasn't going fuss about it. This time.

When they reached their room, Matt dropped the cuff-links on the dresser, then started removing his own, his fingers moving with quick precision.

"You a surgeon?" Benny asked, admiring Matt's hands.

"Orthopedics," Matt confirmed. He dealt with his cummerbund and shirt studs, then reached for Benny again. "You're falling behind."

"What's the hurry?" Benny protested. "I like to undress as I go." The urgency he'd felt in the garage had left him, though the desire was, if anything, stronger. He wanted to unwrap Matt like a present, take his time; he'd always been the kid who carefully lifted the scotch tape, trying not to tear the paper. Some things were worth lingering over.

Matt grinned. "I hope you own that tux, then."

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna make you come in your pants," Matt murmured, yanking Benny against him and kissing him. "I'd hate for you to lose your deposit."

"Aw, fuck," Benny said breathlessly, as he found himself riding Matt's thigh again. Matt didn't let him back away a third time. He splayed one hand against Benny's waist, pulling him closer, and loosened Benny's cummerbund with the other hand. Next thing Benny knew, Matt's warm hand was insinuating itself under his trousers and underwear, fingers teasing along Benny's crack.

"Wh– what are you...?" Benny started to asked, then shut up, because what Matt was doing became very obvious. He buried his face in Matt's shoulder as he felt a long finger breach him. "Fuck!" Benny hunched into Matt in an effort to evade the burning sensation, which only resulted in his rubbing his erection harder against Matt's leg. "Oh, Jesus, Matt..."

"You want me to go on?" Matt whispered in his ear.

"Yes. No."

"But we both know that when you say no, you don't really mean it, best man."

"Please." Benny didn't know what he was begging for. He hung onto Matt's shoulders, gripping Matt's shirt in his fists. He tried to arch away from Matt, but Matt pushed his finger deeper, causing Benny's hips to snap forward. "Please," he groaned again.

"Please what? Stop?"

Benny tried to think, hazily aware that there were no right answers to the questions Matt was posing. The bastard was playing mind games with him, and Benny was letting him. He took a deep breath in an effort to clear his head; instead Matt's scent overwhelmed him, fresh, citrusy, but with an underlying musk that revealed Matt's arousal and made Benny dizzier. He forced his hands to unclench and let go of Matt's shirt, and ran his fingertips across Matt's bare chest, blindly searching for the small pink nipples he'd seen yesterday. When he found the stiff nubs, he pinched them hard and simultaneously bit into Matt's shoulder. Matt cried out at the sudden triple attack, but he didn't let go. Instead he renewed his assault on Benny, pulling him harder against him, his finger now twisting in Benny, his knuckle rubbing against Benny's prostate.

"You like it rough, Ben?" Matt growled and nipped at Benny's earlobe, making Benny shiver with sensation. "Huh?" He was almost hurting Benny now, but not quite, and, feeling contrite for any pain he might have caused, Benny licked at Matt's shoulder, and slipped his hands around Matt's waist, Matt's skin damp and slick against his palms. Lightheaded, he hung on, rubbing against Matt's thigh, no longer fighting the rising orgasm. He could hear Matt crooning something in his ear, but he couldn't make out the words over the blood thundering in his ears, only his name being repeated. The orgasm seemed to start in all parts of his body at once, causing his muscles to spasm, and then he was flying apart, Matt's body and arms and voice his only anchors.

*******************

"I don't think we're sexually compatible," Benny said, as he shoved his soiled pants down his legs and rolled them into a ball before sticking them in his overnight bag. He had his back turned to Matt, but he could hear the rustling of clothes being removed.

"Yeah? How do you figure?"

Benny turned to find Matt stretched out on his bed, his arms folded under his head, his long legs crossed at the ankles. His mouth literally watered when he caught his first sight of Matt's cock. Long and thick, with a large head, it was pointing straight up from a nest of strawberry blond curls.

"What you said yesterday, about not topping..."

"I sort of lied. I like pitching. Is that a problem?" Matt asked innocently.

"Well, yeah. Because I don't particularly enjoy catching."

Matt smiled. "Is that a fact?"

"That's a fact."

Matt reached for his cock and wrapped his fingers loosely around it. "So you don't want this," he stated, his hand starting to move.

Benny fought the urge to slap Matt's hand away and take that beautiful cock in his mouth, but he was still feeling vaguely humiliated by how easily Matt had overpowered him and made him come. Matt was clearly into games of one-upmanship and Benny was long past that phase. These days he liked his sex straightforward and uncomplicated. He turned his back on Matt and grabbed his towel.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

"What's the matter, Ben? Don't like giving up control to someone else?"

Benny ignored the mocking voice and tried not to slam the bathroom door. When the water was good and hot, he stepped into the stall and tried to relax under the spray. He wasn't sure where the sudden anger was coming from. Matt was supposed to have been a fun lay, but instead the guy just kept on pushing buttons that Benny hadn't even been aware of having. Benny sighed; to get involved with Matt, even in the most casual way, was the height of stupidity, anyway. This wasn't some guy, who was going to conveniently disappear when they were done with each other. Roger's oldest friend and Carrie's brother would no doubt be running into each other on numerous occasions. Best to call it quits now, and no hard feelings. No regrets, either, Benny told himself firmly.

He stepped out of the shower and dried himself, then squinted at his watch, vaguely surprised to find that it was only ten o'clock. There was still plenty of time to pack his stuff and catch a cab to the station. He wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door. Matt was leaning against the opposite wall, his arms crossed against his chest, still naked though no longer erect.

Benny paused for a second, then cleared his throat. "I think I'll head on back to the city tonight." He tried to walk back to the room, but Matt reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Ben. Look, I'm sorry."

His eyes were serious, and in the light of hallway, Benny could see how his irises shaded from a light, golden brown to a dark green outer ring. They were beautiful. Just like the rest of Matt.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," he said gruffly. "We're both a bit drunk."

"No, we're not. I just overestimated how far I could push you."

He made Benny sound like an old fuddy-duddy, and maybe Benny had turned into one somewhere along the way. He shrugged. "You didn't push me. We just like different things. It doesn't always work out. That's okay."

He awkwardly patted Matt's hand, which was still resting on his shoulder, then continued on his way towards the guest room. He squatted over his bag, looking for a clean pair of shorts.

"So, we're good?" he heard Matt ask behind him.

"We're good," Benny assured him, sighing inwardly. "Are you staying?"

"Yeah, might as well. I don't have to be at the clinic until noon tomorrow, so I've got plenty of time."

Benny nodded, both relieved and disappointed at the same time. He pulled on his underwear, then his chinos. He was threading his belt through the loops, when Matt's big hand smoothed against his hip. Benny paused, looking up from his belt and into Matt's eyes, his heart starting to thud heavily against his breast.

"You need to put on some weight," Matt said softly.

Benny took a step back and reached for his shirt, shrugging into it and buttoning it. "Stop being a doctor," he muttered. He bundled the rest of his stuff into his bag and zipped it up, then glanced quickly around the room for any stray belongings, anxious to make his escape.

"Well. I guess I'll see you around," he said, aiming for a casual tone, but his voice sounded uncertain.

"Guess so." Matt sounded like he was smiling, though his eyes were solemn. "Oh, and by the way? I like catching, too."

Benny nodded jerkily, then went downstairs to call for a cab. He was told it would be there in five minutes, so he went to wait for it outside. If he'd stayed in the house, he wasn't so sure he could have stopped himself from going upstairs again.

12