No Other Place To Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes." She gasped as her shaking intensified and the warm stream fell over her face and on to the plastic coated floor beneath.

She stopped gushing long before my stream of piss. I just couldn't stop. The excess fluids that I had drunk were finding their way out and she looked up at me, half in horror and half in surprise as I continued to empty my bladder over her tits and face.

I strained to stem the flow and finally stopped it with a series of jerks at my cock end. She sat up and took the wet tip back into her mouth and lapped away the last few salty drops.

She was dripping wet with a mixture of her cum and my piss. She took off her glasses, wiped away the fluid from her eyes with a smile of satisfaction and smacked her lips.

"Tastes great." She said. "Just how I imagined."

"When was the last time you did this?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Never. This is my fantasy. Thank you for helping me live it out." She gushed.

We stood and hugged. Her gooey coating made our bodies stick together as we tried to part from the close embrace.

Justine went into her bedroom and returned with my clothes and a towel. We both stank of piss as did the room. At least I could have a shower when I got home I thought to myself as I dressed. Justine must have had to scrub herself and the room for hours to get it back to normal.

12