No Past, No Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me, Chris, pleeeeaaase...fuck me."

"I am, baby. You feel fucking good," he said as he thrust upwards.

I leaned over and offered him my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and began to suck hard. I wanted everything to be hard – the fucking and the sucking. I wanted it to be hard so I could wake up again. Everything had been dormant for so long.

While he sucked my left breast, his hand squeezed the right one. They were so sensitive now and it made my pussy spasm that much more. Sweat began to form on our bodies as I rode him for all it was worth.

As I got closer to release, I leaned back. He grasped my ass cheeks with his strong hands and helped me go up and down. My breasts bounced all over the place but I didn't care. Every sensation felt so good. I had wanted it to be slower with more exploration but it was clear we both hadn't had any in a while so the need was more urgent.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he grunted.

His words inflamed me and almost like a switch going off, my body began to gather itself for one hell of an orgasm. My feet cramped and my stomach clenched but my pussy was the center of activity and the first delicious tendrils of release spread throughout my body.

"Cum," I whispered. "I'm almost there."

He shut his eyes and opened his mouth. "Ohhhhhh...yeah, here it comes, baby." And with that he lifted his body up and all the muscles in his stomach tightened. His arms were taut and I could see a large vein. Sweat covered his brow and his hair was damp. I took in all these details as he began to pump his seed into my snatch.

I would not relent as I rode him to my own release. And fuck it felt good. I screamed and carried on until the last wave rolled over us and I could settle down. I collapsed on top of him and let him slide out of me. He burned like a furnace. I kissed him sweetly and rolled off.

We were silent for a while. The only sounds were our labored breathing. It was the heat of the day now and it was dead still.

"I saw the video," I said at last. My body felt used up but relaxed.

"Video?"

"The one you shot in the desert. When I met you."

"Oh yeah, what did you think?"

I didn't tell him I had only seen it a few days ago when I downloaded it off the internet. I watched it over and over and then went to bed with my fingers between my legs.

"It was great. I couldn't think of that movie at first, and then it came to me."

"Vanishing Point," he said.

"Yeah, I remembered it as a kid. The blind DJ."

"Right."

"You really drove that car?"

"Yes. It was with us when I met you."

I thought back. "Oh right! It was in the parking lot near your bus."

He ran his hand idly down my leg. I trembled.

"I wished you joined us in White Sands," he said at last.

"I wanted to, but it just wasn't right..."

"You were still not sure."

"Yes."

He ran his hand through his spiky hair.

"What about now? Is it right?"

"Yeah," I said softly.

He stood up and I gazed upon his naked body. Chris' cock was softened now but the rest of his body was so hard.

"Let's take a nap," he said offering me his hand. "I'm fucking tired."

I stood up and followed him through the house to a bedroom. The bed was big and comfortable looking. Chris turned on a ceiling fan above and we lay down in the semi-darkness and pulled a Mexican blanket over us. We lay there facing each other not saying anything. The normally intense gaze he exhibited was softer now and almost tender. It was hard to believe that this rock-star god was lying next to me. I wonder how many people ever saw this softer side of him.

At some point I drifted off to sleep. The afterglow of sex and just the sheer excitement of being with Chris had tired me out.

* * *

I woke up some time later. The sun had slanted way off in the west. Chris was sprawled out on his back snoring softly. I indulged myself by looking at his muscular chest and arms for a while until I couldn't help myself anymore and began to trace my fingers over his hard biceps. The snoring eventually stopped and his eyes flicked open. He turned his head to look at me.

"What's up, baby?" he asked softly.

"Can't keep my hands off you," I admitted with a grin.

He turned over on his side to face me. "You want some more?"

"Yes, but its fucking hot in here. And stuffy."

"You're right about that. I know just the thing."

He climbed out of bed and his cock was semi-hard already. "Meet me outside. Be right there."

I went to the back of the house and stepped outside. It was still hot and my brow was sweaty. Looking around I found an outdoor shower – that was just the thing. I stepped over to it and turned on the water. It was cool, but not freezing.

"Oh, I see you found it. Good," Chris said as he came out. He was holding a big bar of soap. He draped two towels over the nearby chair and joined me.

As soon as his body was close to mine he pulled me in for a kiss. This time it was slower and soulful. As the water ran over us our tongues entwined and his arms held me tight. Because of his height I stood on tiptoe and he was leaning down but the contact was sweet and on the mark. Down between my legs I could feel my pussy begin throb but I wasn't going to rush it this time. It might be the last.

I pushed my breasts against his chest and his hands began to slide over my ass. He squeezed them and pulled my pelvis to him. His hardness poked into my groin.

"Feel it?" he said breaking the kisses.

"Yes," I breathed.

He broke the embrace to get the soap. I watched as he lathered up his hands.

"Put your hands up there," he said motioning to the shower head. "Hold on and let me take you to the edge."

I did as he asked and had to stretch a bit to reach the nozzle. The water cascaded over me and I had to shut my eyes to keep the water out of them. I was overcome with this vulnerable sensation but I liked it.

Chris started by soaping up my arms and shoulders. His strong hands worked my muscles and smoothed the soap over my skin. I shivered and felt my nipples go rock hard.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yessss."

He began to move his hands to my sides, purposely avoiding my aching breasts. I whimpered but he only laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll get to them."

I sighed and begged him to continue.

"Mmmm, I like begging," he said laughing again.

He began to soap my stomach and then down to my thighs and finally my legs. My pussy ached as much as my breasts did from not being touched. How I wanted to be touched in those places just then, but I wanted to go along with him so I waited and was silent except for soft moans.

Once he was done with my legs he finally got to my breasts. With extra soap he encircled them with his hands and kneaded them. When at last he got to my nipples my knees buckled slightly.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yes, it just feels so..."

"Good," he finished. "I know."

His callused thumbs went back and forth over my nipples until the soap was gone. The friction was delicious and I could almost feel my juices oozing out of my pussy. He kept it up for a while longer and then broke away. I stood there panting.

"You look like you're dying" he said.

"I am. You're killing me."

"You don't even know how yet," he said cryptically. "Open your legs for me."

I moved my legs apart and opened my eyes for a sec to see him kneel down. Chris moved his hands up and down my legs for a bit before taking his thumbs and pressing against my mound. I gasped and stood still as he first massaged my mound then moved slowly inward to touch my outer lips then finally the goldmine – my clit.

"Oh Chris!" I almost yelled.

"Mmmm, yes?" he said sounding very preoccupied.

I couldn't say anymore. He touched my clit very, very lightly which only succeeded in teasing me. Then his hand flattened out and slid back over my asshole and came forward again. He did that a few more times until I asked him to stop.

"Why?" he asked looking up at me.

"Because...I don't want to cum this way..."

"Don't worry I wasn't going to let you."

"Oh..."

He stood up and grasped my arms and slowly lowered them down to my sides.

"Turn around," he said gruffly. "I want to fuck you from behind."

I did as requested. Using the back of the shower stall, I braced myself for his entry. My legs were spread and ready. I felt him guide his cock into my waiting entrance that was very slick from what he had just done to me. When he was all the way in, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly thrust in and out.

"So nice," he groaned. "So fucking nice, Kat."

He didn't know the half of it.

We got into a rhythm that slowly increased in pace. With each thrust my breasts swayed back and forth. He began to talk again like he did the first night we did it.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels so good," he said.

"Go deep," I encouraged.

He responded by grabbing my hips and thrusting hard. "Like that?"

"Like that."

"Oh yeah, baby."

He kept that up for a while then eased up a bit, wanting it to last as much as I did. He brought his hands around to grab my swaying tits where he squeezed and used them for leverage. I grunted and urged him on.

"Mmmm, yeah, you want to cum?" he asked. His mouth was close to my ear and it made my neck tingle.

"You don't know," I said.

He laughed and thrust faster now while he pulled hard on my nipples. That was all I needed. The orgasm built quickly and with an intensity that scared me, it ripped through my body. I tilted my head way back and the water pounded my face and went into my mouth.

"Oh Chris...fuck me...make me cum!" I screamed.

And he did. With only a few more thrusts I came and came until I almost blacked out from the intensity. I slumped forward and began to pant from exhaustion. He pulled out and put his arms around me.

"You ok?" he asked and there was concern in his voice.

"Jesus," I said. "That was incredible."

He kissed my neck. "Good."

"What about you?" I asked realizing I had not heard him echo my cries.

"Not yet, but you can take care of that when you're ready. I sort of remember that you sucked cock very expertly."

I didn't say anything and instead shut the water off. Finally I turned around to see him. His face was flushed deep red. It ran down to the top of his chest. I looked down to his cock and it was standing straight out. I couldn't deny him.

"Go sit in that chair," I suggested.

He eased himself down on the chair and I got on my knees and took him inside my mouth.

"It won't take long," he admitted. "Don't linger."

I didn't. I sucked hard, hollowing out my cheeks with each stroke. In no time his hands were clutching my head and making me go faster. I responded to the challenge and moved my head up and down in time with his thrusts.

"Yes...suck me..." he moaned. When he talked like that his voice was incredibly sexy and it turned me on despite the shattering orgasm I had just had. "I want you to drink my cum."

It's hard to talk with your mouth full of cock but I wanted to say I would gladly do that and more. Swirling my tongue around his head once or twice I felt his body suddenly clench and rise.

"Here it comes, baby!" he shouted. "Oh yeah!!!"

I opened my eyes to look up at his face. His eyes were screwed shut from exertion and pleasure. Every muscle was taut now. I grabbed his balls and with that he exploded in my mouth.

There were no more intelligible words after that.

Later, after we recovered and dressed we sat in the kitchen and drank iced water.

"So what's next for you?" I asked.

"On to your home state," he said. Chris was leaning back in the chair watching me.

"Oh." I didn't want to think of Texas.

"What about you?"

"Back to Tucson and work," I said.

"We're going to be in Europe most of the summer."

"That sounds like fun."

He sighed. "Yup."

"What?"

"Nothing, let's go. We're leaving tonight so I gotta get back and pack up my shit."

I was silent and very depressed on the ride back to Dan's house. After we dropped off the bike, Dan drove us to the hotel. We entered through the garage and suddenly we were alone in front of my car.

"Thank you for a nice day," he said. "Sorry I was an asshole last night."

I waved it off. "It's ok. We made up for it today." My voice hitched a bit and I felt my eyes burn. I willed the tears away.

There was concern on his face.

"No, don't do that, Kat. You're going to make it hard on me."

I wiped a tear away and dug my keys out of my bag. "I gotta get going," I said looking away.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Never forget," he said.

I was too choked up to tell him so I broke away and got into my car. When I looked in the mirror to back up, he was already gone.

12