No Past, No Future Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris has a surprise.
7k words
4.72
15.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol flowed freely and the guy next to me had about ten hands because they were constantly touching my body despite my meager attempts to keep them away. But I really didn't want to keep them away; I was putting up a little bit of a fight to show I wasn't that easy.

It was a Friday night in late September. The Tucson heat was beginning to subside to a more comfortable temperature. I had made a few friends since moving there and they took me out for my birthday. We were at one of the cowboy slash rock bars that dotted the Speedway. I was drunk enough to let my inhibitions down and getting drunker.

As the live music pounded away in the relatively small bar I found myself in a corner with this guy who I think said his name was Steve, but I wasn't sure. Many beers and a few shots of tequila had done their job making me very horny. It had been a long summer since I last saw Chris Cornell.

Steve was as close to a cowboy as you could get in Tucson. Right down to the tight jeans, big belt buckle and western boots. Thankfully he did not have a cowboy hat; I don't think I could have gone for that.

"So, baby," he purred into my ear. "Can I take you somewhere?" He slid his hands along my ass and pulled my pelvis towards him. I swear he already had a hard on and I hadn't even kissed him.

"You can take me home," I said in a tone that promised more later. What the hell.

He nipped my ear once. "Only if I can come...in."

I laughed at the innuendo and looked around for my friends. They were nowhere to be seen so I figured it wouldn't be rude if I left without saying good-bye and thank you.

"Ok, then let's go," I said pulling him along behind me. If he was a dog, his tongue would be hanging out.

We stumbled out into the parking lot and the cool desert air washed over me. I hadn't realized how hot it was in that bar. It felt good and even revived me a bit. Steve guided me to his truck and we made out for a bit before climbing in. Then we roared out of the lot leaving a trail of dust.

I chatted away about anything and everything while giving him directions to my house. It was located way out of town and eventually I ran out of things to say. Steve didn't mind as his hand kept wandering to my thigh. I let him do it.

"You're not married or anything or you?" he asked as at last we pulled up in front of my house.

"No way, why?"

"Boyfriend?"

"Er, no."

He was silent for a few seconds.

"Well, there's another car in your driveway and I think it is occupied."

I peered out the window and saw a very sleek black Mercedes in the driveway. It did look like someone was in it, but I had no idea who.

"It could be someone at the wrong house," I said.

"Let me find out before you get out," he offered. Steve parked his truck and slid out of the seat. I watched him approach the car and go to the driver's side. The window was open.

"Excuse me?" he asked quietly. "Hello?"

I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Yeah, um are you at the right house?" Steve asked after the occupant said something to him. "Yes, this is Kat's house...who wants to know?" Pause. "Does she know you?"

I got out of the truck and realized I was drunker than I thought. I stumbled once and fell to the ground.

"Oh shit," Steve said, giving up on the conversation and going over to me. "You ok?"

"Fuck," I mumbled as the ground started to rotate around me. There was only one thing that was going to happen now, I thought and it was indeed my last thought as I passed out.

* * *

It had been a long time since I drank like that and passed out. I thought at my age I was past that, but apparently I wasn't done being immature yet. I woke up around dawn still in my clothes with a queasy stomach and a pounding head. Looking around I saw with relief that I was in my own bed but how I got there, I didn't know. Hazy memories crept into my consciousness but nothing connected. Groaning, I got out of bed and used the bathroom to purge the last of the tequila from my system.

Some minutes later I emerged feeling a little better. I was desperately thirsty so I ventured out of my room to the kitchen for some ice water. My house was quiet in the early dawn and I was thankful for that because any noise that day would only make the headache worse. When I entered the living room, which was connected to a small galley kitchen, I almost let out a shout when I saw a long figure crashed on my couch. My mind quickly went back to the previous night and remembered being picked up at the bar and taken home. But search as I may, I couldn't think of the guy's name or really what he looked like. Not that it would matter, it was dark in the room and he was snoring softly with his back to me.

I crept by him and went into the kitchen to get my water as quietly as I could. When I passed back through the living room again I noticed a large overnight bag on a chair. Did this guy think he was staying the weekend or something? I didn't remember him being from out of town, but again the memories were hazy. I decided to go back to bed and pretend he wasn't there. Maybe when I woke up he'd be gone.

I did wake some hours later and although my stomach was settled, my head still ached, but at least it was a dull ache. The sun was shining brightly outside, as usual. I got up and pulled the shades down and shut the window. No need to pump all the A/C outside. I used the bathroom again and pulled on my robe wondering if my 'guest' had decided to leave. I certainly was in no state for visitors, especially ones I couldn't recall.

When I exited my room I heard the TV going and my heart sank. This was going to weird, I thought. I took a deep breath and entered the living room.

I was totally unprepared for who was sitting there. He looked up at me with those green eyes and broke out into a wide grin. Never had I wanted to see someone so badly but at the wrong moment.

"Well, well, well," Chris Cornell, that god of all rock gods said with a sly grin. "I was wondering if you were going to make an appearance or if I'd have to go in there and scare the shit out of you."

I stood still in the middle of the room, my mouth hanging open.

"Chris! What the hell?"

He was sitting on the couch with a pair of cargo shorts on and nothing else. A notebook was open in his lap and a pen lay in the crease. A cup of coffee was nearby. He looked like he had been living here all along.

He stretched his arms out wide. "Surprise!"

I wasn't sure what to say. More hazy memories came back but I couldn't piece it together. Chris scanned my face and realized I had no idea what had happened. I slumped down into my favorite chair across from the couch.

Chris laughed and my heart soared at seeing him again despite the circumstances.

"I guess you don't remember last night," he said, still smiling.

"Did I...did I do anything?"

"Just passed out in your driveway. Are you ok?"

I nodded. "Just a headache."

"Been there a number of times, believe me." He paused to take a sip of coffee. I was amazed at how he had made himself at home. Maybe it was from being on the road for the last half year. "Anyways, some guy took you home and found me parked in your driveway."

"Oh shit," I said, embarrassed.

He waved it away. "No worries. He was quizzing me about who I was and even though I told him, he didn't know who I was." He seemed unaffected by the fact that people didn't know him. "Then you fell and we both went to help you. By then you were out of it. We helped you inside and into bed. I told him I was your cousin," he added with a sheepish grin.

"Oh..." My face burned.

"Are you and Mr. Cowboy..." he started.

"No, no," I said. "Just some guy I met." And then suddenly tears sprang to my eyes and a great feeling of sadness and loneliness welled up inside me.

"Kat, what's wrong?" Chris asked in a voice filled with concern.

I shook my head but I was sobbing now.

"Oh shit," he said getting up and going over to me. "Did I mess something up by coming here?"

"No...it's just that...I really missed you..."

He pulled me out of my chair and hugged me tight. "I missed you too," he whispered into my ear. He might as well have said 'I love you' because it sounded just as good.

I held onto Chris like I never wanted to let him go again. We stayed that way for a while, just holding on to each other. At last my tears stopped and I sniffed.

"Come on, go sit down," he said gently.

I sat down on the couch.

"You want some coffee?" he asked.

"Yes please," I said with another sniff. I was beginning to feel foolish letting out those feelings but I was tired and hung-over and the emotions couldn't stay in check. "A little cream and that's it."

I watched him fix my coffee in the kitchen and felt an overwhelming urge to hug him again. Instead I turned my gaze to the TV. CNN was on.

"Here you go," he said handing me the coffee and sitting next to me.

I thanked him and took a few sips. It tasted good.

"So...you're probably wondering about a few things," he said at last.

"Sort of. I guess I can't believe you came down here. And how did you find me?"

"You are listed, so it's easy," he shrugged.

"True," I admitted. "So you came all the way down here from Seattle?"

"Oh no, from California."

I vaguely remembered a car with California plates.

"You drove?"

"Yeah, I don't like to fly," he said grimacing.

"How the hell do you tour?" I asked.

He smiled. "Sedatives."

"So you drove down from California, just to see me?"

"Of course!" he said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"You could have called," I pointed out.

He shrugged. "I guess I love surprises."

"I didn't think I was going to see or hear from you again," I admitted. "So why did you come?"

He took a sip of his coffee. "You know, I really need some more of this," he said, gesturing to his coffee. "It got cold."

The subject was effectively dropped. When he returned I excused myself to take a shower.

By the time I felt normal again it was early afternoon and I was starving. I suggested that we go out and eat and he eagerly agreed. He threw on a tank top and I was a little disappointed that I couldn't gaze upon that smooth hard chest of his. He had a tan and looked amazing. I half-smiled at the nasty thoughts going through my head just then.

Chris insisted on driving the black Mercedes around town. I sat next to him and directed him to a little cantina that served great Mexican food. We had a late lunch/early dinner and he talked about the tour and Europe. I had been following it over the summer but it was hard to get any really good info. The fan sites were filled with a bunch of drooling girls. I was of half a mind to post that I had actually fucked Chris while they could only dream about it, but I exercised self-control. At least they got some pictures of him on there.

The summer was hard at first. I really did miss him. When we had last seen each other we had had blistering sex and then it was over and he was gone. Not a word from him since April. By August I had given up on him altogether and begun trying to get out more often.

After we were done eating I suggested we take a ride up Mt. Lemmon. He had never really seen the city before and in the heat of the day, being at 9,000 feet would be refreshing. I made him stop by my house on the way so I could get some water and a blanket and we were off.

The drive up the mountain is leisurely and you can watch the scenery change from tall cactus to towering pines and cedars. The air gets cooler and the sky bluer. It was my favorite place to escape. Chris drove expertly up the road and he told me that his place in California was in the hills way north of LA. He liked being away from it all.

When we were close to the top, I showed him to a cut-off and we bumped along a dirt road. At the end was a meadow that afforded a wide view of the valley below. He was in awe and I smiled. It was a place to relax and I never saw anyone go there. We exited the car and stretched out on the Mexican blanket that I spread out on the coarse grass.

"Oh man, this is nice," he said taking it all in.

"I like to come here and think," I said.

He looked at me, eyes squinting from the sunlight. "About what?"

I shrugged. "Whatever."

"Do you think about me?" he asked. So much like a guy, I thought.

I smiled enigmatically. "Perhaps."

He turned away and stared off into the distance.

"I did think about you on tour," he said at last. "But you know, it was hectic and I wasn't sure if I should look up your number."

"I thought about you too, but after a while I figured what we did last time was...well the last time," I said lamely.

"I didn't want to get involved back then, I guess. I wouldn't be fair to you because I was gone for a while."

He took his shirt off and laid back and shut his eyes. There was nothing more to be said at that point. I looked at his body hungrily and decided to let my intentions be known. I rested my hand on his hard, flat stomach. I felt the heat.

As I glided my hand back and forth I took in the hard biceps, the well formed pecs and the strong hands. His lips parted and a small sigh escaped his mouth. This time it was going to be me who would be in command. I wanted nothing than to give him pleasure. My own body was begging for it, but he had come to me and I wanted to show him how grateful I was.

"Let me give a nice massage," I said, my voice betraying my desire.

"I won't deny you," he whispered, eyes still shut.

I straddled him so his pelvis was between my legs. I began to press my hands into his chest and down along his shoulders and biceps. A few years ago I learned the basics of massage and like to practice them on willing victims. I pressed hard into his muscles and he groaned a few times. Back and forth I went over his chest and then down to his stomach. Chris lay there absolutely still as I worked my magic. I began to feel warm so I removed my shirt. The spot we were in was pretty secluded so I wasn't worried.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he sighed. "All the driving yesterday had me knotted up."

"Well, this should take care of it," I said. "Now roll over so I can get your back and neck."

I moved away while he rolled over. He got a glimpse of my bra clad chest and raised an eyebrow before settling his head back down. I straddled him again trying to ignore the wetness forming between my legs. This time I really applied pressure along the neck and shoulders. I felt the knots there.

"Oh Kat, that feels so fucking good," he groaned.

I said nothing and continued with my ministrations. Digging in with my palms, I worked the muscles from the lower back all the way up to his neck and shoulders. He grunted each time I dug in so I knew he was enjoying it.

This went on for a while until I tired. I still wasn't over last night. I stood up and took a long drink of water and told Chris to roll back over. When he did, the bulge in his pants was unmistakable.

He opened his green eyes and I died a small lovely death at the expression on his face. He was horny as I was.

I said nothing and unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down his legs. He had no underwear on. That fact turned me on even more. His cock sprang up out of the dark pubic hair and I eyed it hungrily. I grasped it in my hand and gave it a few tugs. Chris let out a long moan.

"It's been a while, baby," he breathed.

I grasped his cock harder. "How long?"

"Too long."

"Since April?" I asked stupidly. I had no right.

"Uhhhh...yes..."

I let go. "Really?"

"Yes, really," he said roughly. "Don't stop."

Impressed I pushed his legs open and knelt over his cock and took just the head into my mouth. I sucked it lightly and his body clenched up.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned.

I sucked harder, my hand cupping his full balls. Chris' hands found my hair and drowned in it. I squeezed his balls and began to lick them. He groaned louder. The sounds he made only inflamed me more. My pussy was throbbing and aching for release but I had to wait – this was for him.

I went back to sucking his dick. I moved my teeth delicately along the ridge of his head before flattening my tongue against his shaft. This went on for a while until he practically begged for release. Smiling, I got down to business and began to suck greedily at his cock. Harder and harder I went while he thrashed and moaned and screwed up his face. When his stomach rose I knew it was time and prepared myself for the load which filled my mouth.

When it was over he lay there breathing heavy, his eyes shut. I rinsed my mouth out with the water and lay next to him.

"Good, huh?" I asked with a smile.

"Fuck..."

I laughed.

He rolled over to face me. It occurred to me then that we hadn't kissed yet. I wrapped my hand around his head and pulled him in for a long kiss. Chris opened his mouth and I eagerly stuck my tongue inside. He dueled with me for a while before we settled into some good, old-fashioned necking. I felt like I was back in high school.

When we pulled away I lay there staring at him. I plucked at his slightly curly hair and fingered the earring on his left ear and traced my fingers along the sparse growth along his upper lip.

"You like touching, don't you," he said lazily.

"Yes, I missed touching you," I admitted.

He took my hand and kissed the palm.

"All I could do is to listen to your voice," I said. I had downloaded both Audioslave CDs and listed to him over and over again on my MP3 player. Sometimes my fingers were between my legs. "But it's better in person."

He smiled and we kissed some more.

"Happy birthday by the way," he said when we took a breather.

"How did you know?"

"Your cowboy friend told me."

I raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "What else did he tell you?"

Chris laughed and help up his hands. "Nothing, ok?"

"Alright," I sighed.

"You're almost as old as me," he said.

"Almost," I agreed with a smile.

"Ok," he said at last. "I've been denying you long enough. Lay back. Consider this your belated birthday present."

I did as he asked. I was still clad in bra and shorts. When I lay flat I looked up at the sky. Some puffy clouds rolled across the blue sky. I thought of the song "I am the Highway". I asked him to sing it for me and he did as he rubbed his hands over my stomach and breasts.

After a few verses he stopped and lifted my bra up and over my nipples. I told him to unhook it, but he shook his head. "I like how your nipples stick out," he said and went back to singing.

"I am not your carpet ride," he growled as he flicked his thumbs across my nipples. I shuddered. "I am the sky."

He continued to sing softly and I noticed his voice cracked once or twice. Eventually he stopped and lowered his head to take my left nipple in his mouth. He slid his moist tongue across the hard nub of flesh there. It swirled around and around until I thought I would cum right there and then.

He sensed that and moved to the other nipple and repeated the whole process. Soon I was quivering almost uncontrollably from his gentle licking and sucking. I focused my gaze back up at the sky and it swallowed me whole.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

"Y-yessss," I hissed. My shorts had to be soaked by now.

He sat back up and grabbed the bottle of water and took a long swallow.

"Want some?" he asked.

I nodded but instead of handing me the bottle he poured the ice water across my overly sensitive breasts. I gasped as my nipples hardened to diamond points. "Ohhhhhh," I moaned. "Please...please..." I pleaded.

"Please what?" he said looking down on me. Those eyes bored into me.

"Fuck me, please." I couldn't take it anymore, I needed it badly.

"Oh I will, but you'll have to indulge me," he said.

12