No Penetration Ch. 02

Story Info
Second and final chapter of the soft swing story.
20.9k words
4.64
190.1k
83
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers

Note: Please read chapter one to get up to date. Basically three couples started to soft swing and then brought a younger couple in. The men tried to go past soft swinging and the women stopped them. This will be the final chapter of this "soft swing" story. All rights reserved.

Neither Amy nor Matt said a word to each other after picking up their sons at the pizza party. They spoke to the boys but neither wanted to discuss what had happened that evening in the pool. It was after the boys went to bed and when Amy walked into the den.

"Well are we going to talk about it?" She sat down still without her wet panties and bra.

"I screwed up," Matt said seriously. "I don't know why I would even think that we could do stuff like this."

"Well, you should have told me about it right away. At least I would have known before everyone started whispering about it." She took his hand and brought it up to her lips. "I love you and only you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he smiled. "I'm sorry that I got you into it."

Amy sighed. "I'm not."

Matt pulled his fingers from her soft pink lips. "What?"

"Matt, our sex life has sucked since we had the boys. And, it's getting worse and worse. God, tonight I was so turned on. And, I know you were too when Stacy was touching you."

"Yes, but......"

She interrupted him. "I've never been with another man and you told me that you've never been really intimate with another woman. This is our chance to be with others without....without intercourse." She thought back about the accidental slip when John's cock head pushed into her inner lips.

"Amy....I don't think..."

Again she interrupted. "Let's just try it one more time at the beach house. If you still don't want to do it then that's it."

Matt sat back and closed his eyes. Seconds later he felt her fingers on the fly of his shorts. His eyes remained closed as she fished out his expanding penis and began to stroke it. When she had it at its max she whispered.

"I need you to fuck me." Her leg swung over his lap and she lifted her skirt to lower her dripping pussy down onto his shaft.

Matt tried to think of his wife but Stacy kept coming to his mind. She had jerked him off so nicely in the pool and when he fondled her breasts and pussy it was so.....so hot. "Ohhh!"

Amy giggled knowing that he was imagining that he was fucking one of the other women. Since he was intimate with Stacy it had to be her. "Pretend I'm Stacy," she whispered. "Pretend you are fucking your brother's wife."

"OHHH!" He groaned knowing he was about to cum. "Oh Stacy. I'm about to cum." His hips pumped up and down until she too was ready.

"ME TOO JOHN!" Amy cried out.

*****

Meanwhile back at John and Susan's house-

The three couples did kiss and touch each other under their clothing but none of them removed their clothes. They had seen a lot in the pool before but they were not ready to take everything off.

Phil managed to unbutton Susan's blouse and even push her bra down below her nipple to suckle it. At the same time her fingers wormed into his fly and stroked his hard pulsating cock. On a soft rug in front of the fireplace Stacy had John's prick in her fist as his middle finger plunged in and out of her damp socket.

The married couple Donna and Paul watched for about ten minutes before she pushed him back on the sofa and unzipped him. "I want you to fuck me," she giggled.

"Here?" He asked with panic written on his face. "They will see us."

"I know," Donna giggled. She pulled out his pink pistol and then moved over it while lifting her skirt. Without panties it was easy to slide down his pole.

John's eyes were mostly closed as Stacy jerked him off but out of the corner of his left eye he saw movement on the sofa. His eyes opened fully. "Holy shit....they are fucking."

Stacy moved back and gasped. "Oh my GOD!"

Susan and Phil stopped when they heard Stacy. "Shit," Susan said.

Paul looked over his wife's shoulder, "They are watching us."

"Good," Donna giggled as she lifted her pussy up to the tip and then slowly back down. "They really can't see us."

But, actually the four could see up between Paul's legs. Sticking out his fly was his pink penis and her hairy lips were sliding up and down it.

Susan looked over at John. "Let's do it too."

"Us too," Stacy giggled. As she moved towards Phil she turned off the lamp which was the only light on in the room. She didn't want them to see that well. Since Stacy and Susan were wearing shorts they quickly removed them in the dim light and then pushed off their panties. They lay next to each other with their legs open waiting for their husbands.

"Look at that," Paul whispered to Donna.

Donna turned her head and saw her best friend's legs open and their pussies on display. "I saw them before in the shower upstairs."

"What?" Phil said sitting up. "Shower? What happened in the shower?"

"I'll tell you later," she giggled. She pushed him back and leaned forward knowing that they could see her pussy and Paul's cock very well now. "Fuck me."

Paul laughed. "I think you are fucking me."

*****

It was Tuesday of the following week before Stacy answered the phone and heard Amy's voice. "Hi Stacy," Amy said cheerfully.

"Amy." Stacy hesitated. "Sorry, I'm surprised to hear your voice."

Amy laughed. "Matt and I are OK. He got a little jealous but we've worked it out."

"I should have told you earlier about the soft swing thing," Stacy said while sitting down at the kitchen table. "The guys talked about it while playing golf and I really didn't have a chance."

"We both enjoyed it," Amy said. "We want to do it again at the beach house."

"You do?" Stacy asked surprised.

"Yes. Our sex life has really sucked lately and this is what we need to get it going again."

"Great," Stacy said remembering that Matt had the biggest cock of the four men. "Say, would you and Matt like to come to dinner Saturday night?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Amy giggled. "My mom is watching the boys for us."

"Good, I think we should discuss this before we go to the beach. You know Matt and Phil have always been competitive and we don't need a problem later on."

"I was thinking the same thing," Amy laughed. "OK, what time do you want us to come over?"

"Around 5:00PM for a few burgers."

"We will be there."

*****

"Saturday night?" Matt repeated when he arrived home that evening. "I guess it's OK." After agreeing to try soft swing again he had been thinking about Stacy.

They ate dinner with the boys and afterwards when the boys were doing their homework upstairs someone rang the doorbell. Amy answered it and saw Phil. "Hi."

"Hi," Phil grinned. "Is Matt home?"

"Yeah he's watching TV," Amy smiled. They normally greeted each other with kisses on the cheek but when he leaned over to kiss her she shifted her lips to his.

Phil didn't pull away and was shocked when her tongue snaked out to lick over his lower lip. His moved his out to touch hers when they heard Matt's voice.

"Who is it honey?"

Phil moved his lips and tongue back quickly. "Where are the boys?"

"Upstairs doing their homework," Amy smiled. She led Phil into the den. "Your brother is here," she announced.

"Hey," Matt grinned. "What's up?"

"Do you have a minute to talk?" Phil asked.

"Sure," Matt said. "Is everything alright?"

"Uh yeah." Phil looked around. "Can we go out on the patio?"

"I know when I'm not wanted," Amy frowned. She sat down in her sweat pants and tee shirt and watched the men move through the back of the house.

*****

"What's up?" Matt asked after grabbing two beers and handling Phil one.

"I..uh..just thought we should talk some...you know about what happened and......the beach."

"Probably a good idea," Matt said sitting next to his older brother. "But aren't we going to do that on Saturday?"

"I thought we should talk first alone. Do you......I mean...are you sure you want to keep doing this?" Phil asked. He gulped down almost half of the bottle.

"Yeah, Amy and I talked and as long as things don't progress all the way we are willing." Matt grinned.

"Cool," Phil smiled back. "I just didn't want anything to come between us. After you two left on Saturday the women laid down some rules."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah, they said no putting moves on behind anyone's back and no more getting as close as we got the other night to..you know."

Matt remembered how Stacy had wrapped her legs around him....offering her pussy. He was about to glide it in when Susan stopped them all. "I guess we did lose control."

"Stacy wouldn't tell me," Phil began. "Just how close did you come?"

Matt glanced back at the house because he had not discussed it with Amy. "Really close."

"Same here with Donna," Phil grinned. "This is so weird. I mean doing stuff with each others wives. I remember being the best man at your wedding and thinking how lucky you are."

"I've always had a thing for Stacy too," Matt chuckled. "Man, she can really kiss."

"Maybe I'll find out how Amy kisses at the beach house," Phil grinned. He finished the beer and stood.

"Why wait until the beach house?" Matt asked as they walked towards the back door.

Phil stopped. "Now?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind it if you get her warmed up. I'd like for you to get her as hot as she was on Saturday."

"I...I mean we can't do anything without our spouses knowing about it," Phil frowned.

"Give Stacy a call," Matt said as he pulled out his cell phone and handed it to his brother. "I'll be inside."

Matt moved into the kitchen and got another beer as he watched Phil speak to Stacy. When he saw Phil's grin he knew she said it was alright. Phil came inside. "She's fine with it."

"Let's see if Amy is," Matt grinned.

Amy was watching Rachel Ray when the men returned. "Well did you have your little brother to brother talk?"

"Yes," Matt grinned. "I was telling Phil that Stacy was a great kisser and he asked how good you were."

Amy blushed. "He did........did he?"

Phil grinned nervously. "Yes."

"So I'm going upstairs to help the boys with their homework. Maybe you could show him just how great a kisser you are?" Matt smiled.

Amy sat up totally shocked that her husband would suggest such a thing. "You're joking right?"

Phil stepped forward. "That's OK. If she doesn't want to do it then I'll leave."

"No wait!" Amy said. She looked at Matt and back at Phil. She still couldn't believe that her husband was going to allow this. "OK, but I don't want to piss off Stacy."

Phil grinned. "I called her and she said it was OK."

"She did." Amy stood. "I...uh..need to go upstairs first. Don't leave."

"I won't," Phil smiled.

Amy took her husband's hand as they walked up the stairs. "Are you sure?" She asked when they moved into their bedroom.

"Yes, I told him to make you really hot."

Amy reached down a grabbed his hard bulge. "So later we can have great sex like Saturday."

"Yep." He lightly kissed her lips and saw her walking towards the bathroom. "Freshening up?"

Amy turned and walked back to him. "Just kissing right?"

"I guess so. Do you want to do anything else?"

"God this is so weird," she giggled. "Would it be alright if I touched him?"

"You mean jerk him off?" Matt asked.

Amy bit her lower lip before answering. "Yes, I've never really touched anyone but you."

Matt smiled. "You better take some tissues with you." He kissed her lightly again and she moved quickly into the bathroom. He heard her brush her teeth and gargle before coming out with a hand full of tissue.

"Think this is enough?" She giggled as she held up the wad of tissue the size of a softball .

"Yes."

Amy tried to dry her pussy in the bathroom but knowing that Phil was waiting downstairs kept the juices flowing. She also realized that she had not shaved her stubble on her pubic mound but knew it was too late for that.

*****

Phil waited nervously in the den wondering if she was really going to come down and mess around with him. He had always had a thing for Amy and now that is was becoming real he was as nervous as he was on his first date. He heard her running down the stairs and turned to see her turn off the overhead light.

Since Amy had no pockets she had put the tissues down into her bra. "Where do you....you know...want to..?"

Phil looked around the room and noticed the love seat was facing away from the stairs. "Over there." His legs trembled as he moved and sat down. Amy joined him causing their thighs to touch.

She looked at him and then he looked back. As he leaned forward to kiss her she broke down laughing.

"Thanks," he said. "I'm about to kiss you and you laugh."

She stopped and got serious. "No, it's not you. I guess that I've always thought of you as my brother too and to be kissing you just made me laugh."

Phil turned sideways and leaned over to gently kiss the nape of her neck. "But, I'm not your brother. I'm a man who has wanted to kiss you for a long time."

Amy's smile turned to an open mouth as he nibbled and then suckled on her earlobe. Shivers raced up and down her spine and gathered between her legs. "Ohhh."

Phil moved his left arm under her right arm and pulled her closer. Their bodies turned towards each other causing her soft mounds to flatten against his chest and his hard cock to push into her tummy.

Amy quickly forgot about the brother thing or that her family was upstairs. As his hand and fingers explored and caressed her back hers did the same to him. His lips moved from her ear down under her neck and then down to the top of her tee shirt. She felt his tongue tasting her hot skin as it moved to her other ear. Her ears had always been one of her G spots. "Oh God Phil."

Phil didn't know how much time they had but decided not to rush it. He wanted to turn her on until she begged him to touch her.

"Kiss me," she whispered. "Kiss my lips." Her head dropped back to allow him to do just that.

Phil again took his time rubbing his lips gently over hers. They both pecked and moved until her lips opened inviting his tongue inside.

Amy felt the moist tip of his tongue move between her teeth and lightly over her tongue. She opened wider to let him deeper but he retreated and hers rushed out to bring it back. Back and forth their tongues went until finally his stayed and explored. After three minutes of this they were both breathing heavily with their mouths wide open. Amy moved her lips to his ear and sucked it like he had done to her before. "I'm so hot."

It was the words he was waiting for because it was time to see just how far she was going to let him go. His fingers pulled the back of her tee shirt out of her sweatpants and then snuck under and up over her warm flesh of her back.

Amy grinned as she did the same to him. They rubbed up to their shoulders and down to their pants. She felt him stop at the clasp of her bra. "It's......OK.." She panted. After fumbling trying to get it open she pushed back and reached back to release it for him.

Phil's cock was throbbing as he pushed his fingers under the bra strap and followed it back under her arm. As he touched the rise of her small titty he stopped. "Did Matt say...?"

She giggled. "Yes we can touch." Her body twisted to allow him free access to both breasts.

Phil's fingers moved up the soft slope and found her raised and ready nipple. It was much smaller than Stacy's. As he moved the bra off the other breast he felt the tissues and stopped.

Amy giggled as she pulled the shirt up exposing both boobs. She grabbed the tissues and blushed. "It's not what you are thinking."

Phil was thinking that she was trying to make her titties bigger. He laughed and cupped her nearest breast. "Ok what is it for?"

Amy blushed and moved her lips to his ear. "So you won't make a mess."

"A mess?" He still didn't understand. "How would I make a............OH!"

She put the tissues on the seat behind her. "Of course if you don't want me to..."

But Phil quickly reached behind her for the tissues. "No...I want you to." They both laughed and then got silent. Her shirt was still over her exposed breasts as she reached down.

Amy pulled open the belt and when he leaned back she unsnapped his jeans. The zipper was very noisy but when it was all the way down the only noises were their heavy breathing. Her nervous fingers moved through the boxer opening until she touched the hot side of his cock. It was so hard she was having trouble getting it out.

"Let's do this," Phil said as he grabbed the waistband of his jeans and boxers and pushed downward as he lifted his ass. Seconds later he was naked from his navel to his knees and his six inch cock was pointed straight upward.

Amy just looked at it for almost twenty seconds before her fingers slowly traveled over his hairy thigh. She could see the droplets of pre-cum forming on the crown as she rubbed up over his balls and then purposely up his shaft. Her thumb gathered the pre-cum and rubbed it down into her fist. Now as her curling fingers moved back down they were lubricated and ready to stroke.

"Oh Shit," Phil groaned knowing that he wasn't going to last very long. "Go slow please."

*****

Matt got the boys to bed and after ensuring that they were asleep moved quietly down the stairs. He peeked around the corner and saw only their heads on the love seat but he knew that Amy was jerking him off. Again he felt some jealously but it wasn't as bad as in the pool. What made it acceptable was that on Saturday he would be doing similar things with Stacy. It was then he heard his normally conservative wife talking nasty.

*****

"You're so hard. Your cock is soooo hard."

"You made it hard," he moaned. "Slow........please." He didn't want it to end.

Amy's fingers moved off the shaft to let it relax. She cupped his balls and rolled them around in her tiny hand. "Have you wanted to do more than just kiss me?"

"God yes," Phil whispered.

"Tell me." Her fingers let go of his nuts and then her index fingertip slowly moved up the underside of the raised tower and rubbed more pre-cum around and around the purple crown.

"Oh Shit. I want to do everything to you."

Amy smiled and moved her ear to his lips. "Tell me exactly what you want to do to me."

Phil's mind was almost blank. He was as close to being brain dead as a man could get. Words, nasty words, rolled off his tongue. "I want to rip off your clothes and touch you everywhere. Your ass and pussy. I want to finger you until you scream."

Amy giggled and moved her lips to his ear. Her fingers again began a slow stroke. "My pussy is so wet right now. What else would you do to it?" Her tongue pushed into his ear.

Phil reached down to stop her strokes. "Lick it and suck all of your juices out of it." He reached down and tried to go under her sweats but she stopped him as he crossed over the short stubble. .

"Let me just do you," she whispered. When he moved his hand away she started again. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"You fuckin' tease," Phil whispered. "You know I want to fuck you. I want to ram my cock into your sweet pussy."

Amy giggled and knew it was time to finish him off. Her fingers curled hard around him and she rapidly lifted and lowered her fist.

"OH FUCK........I'M CUMING!"

As Amy continued stroking with her right hand she grabbed the tissues with her left hand and covered the tip of his cannon. "DO IT!"

"AHHHH!" Phil cried out until Amy's mouth quiet him. They frenched for another minute until Phil again slid his fingers under her sweatpants. This time he made it into her nearly shaved lips before she grabbed his wrist. "Let me do you."

Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers